The Sleep Mask

Story Info
A wife tiptoes into an affair through a measured experiment.
2.4k words
3.4
12.6k
15
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers

This is my first story. It will be part of a series where I explore different facets of desire and transgression. Fair warning: I'm going for cerebral and measured. I hope people will find it thrilling. But I would also be happy with finding it thought-provoking. Comments are welcomed, especially women readers. Enjoy!

++++++

She had placed the keycard exactly where she was told. It was safely tucked into a book in the hotel lobby. No one had seen her place it. And if someone stumbled upon it, it was just another unmarked card. She had sent him the text with her room number. Like they had agreed, she mentioned the number in a code. She made up a plausible statement about their meeting earlier in the day. "I can't believe there were 415 network outages on Saturday." Room 415.

Her work group always stayed at the same hotel and hung out after hours. It was great team building. They would often close down the hotel bar. She said her goodnights to the group and confirmed that she had a ride to the convention in the morning. Just before leaving, she exchanged a single longing look with him. With a wry smile, he said "good night." His expressionless eyes betrayed a flush of emotion before resuming their normal state. Her heart began to race as she went back to her room. Was this a good idea? What if someone sees him in the hall? It might have been too late to worry about that now, she told herself.

Her room had a certain kinetic energy. She looked across the space and at her freshly made bed and neatly packed suitcase. She quickly undressed and hurried to the shower. She admired her naked body in the mirror before she pulled the shower door shut. He would surely want to fuck me, she thought. Her skin tingled as the hot water danced down her body. After a quick wash and dry, she brushed her teeth. She applied a sexy scented lotion and climbed into bed.

She felt tinges of excitement and nervousness course through her. It was hard to separate those feelings. What if it's weird? She turned off the light and her mind began to race. Her senses heightened. Distant hotel sounds wandered in. A door closing. A car door slamming from the parking lot. Cicadas hummed in a tree outside. She shot up. How could I have forgotten? She grabbed the sleep mask from her night stand and put it on. That was part of the game. She wasn't allowed to take off the mask, no matter what. Taking it off was the signal to end the encounter.

It was thrilling and nerve-wracking, all at once. She smoothed out the blankets and ran her hand over her full breasts in nervous anticipation. She felt a growing anticipation inside her and avoided touching herself further. She heard a close elevator ding. I shouldn't be doing this, she thought. Her heart started racing again. A moment later, footsteps approached her door. This was it. She took a deep breath and assumed a sexy pose. She heard the slight beep of a door lock and the woosh of the door opening. A moment later the door softly clicked close. She suppressed a small shiver. She adjusted ever so slightly under her covers.

It felt like minutes had passed as she waited to hear another sound. She heard a belt buckle click and clothes being removed. Then an unnerving silence. She opened her eyes and looked for clues through the sleep mask. She couldn't see anything. Her heart pounded as she pretended to sleep. Did he change his mind? She focused on her breathing and maintaining an even, sleep-like rhythm. After what felt like minutes, she felt the bed sink as he sat down next to her.

A moment later, she felt a soft touch on her forehead as he gently ran a finger down the side of her head onto her neck. She tried not to react. She felt the blankets lift off her chest. A slight twinge of cool air hit her skin. He traced her collarbone. Her chest heaved as she focused on keeping in character. There was something about pretending to sleep that made his touch even more electric. It somehow heightened her desire. His finger ran slowly down her chest towards her ample breasts. She wondered and hoped he would touch her nipple as his finger moved closer. Her breathing grew deeper. She could feel her areolas swelling to meet his touch. But just as he was getting close, he lifted his finger. And then nothing. What was he doing? She felt a soft exhale on her aroused nipple. She arched her back. The soft blow turned warm and then hot.

Although she arched several inches, the nipple never found his lips. The blanket began to move again. She felt the cool air greet her side and then her leg. She felt the weight of the blanket press on her vulva and imagined that he must have exposed nearly half of her body. The realization that he was seeing much of her naked body suddenly made this real. She felt self conscious and vulnerable. Her breathing quickened and a moment of panic began to settle in. Was this too far? He had promised that it would go no further than touching but what if it did? What if he wasn't into her? What if he wanted to take her and she was too weak to resist?

His caress found her hip bone and began to teasingly dance down her leg. The panicked thoughts subsided for a moment as she tried to imagine what she looked like in this situation. She wished she could see his face. She wanted to see if there was desire in his features. His light tracing had stopped mid thigh and began to work up towards her crotch.

She had thought long and hard about the decision to sexually experiment. It had been a long time since her heart had raced like this. She loved her husband but the exciting days of newness and adventure had passed. She missed the feeling of a partner's wanton desire. She needed to know that she could still make men feel that way. As his finger moved closer and to her pussy, it felt like he had already started to touch her. God I've missed this so much. Her breasts heaved and she felt anticipation swelling in her pussy.

She had always had a thing about sleep. Maybe it was vampire movies at an impressionable age. There was something sexy about the power dynamic. She would never want to be molested by someone she didn't know. But the idea of having a lover use her body was thrilling. She had masturbated to the fantasy of being groped by a crush or handsome professor while asleep or sedated. It was an incredible validation of her desirability for someone to get off without any effort on her part. And in a weird way, this also mitigated the risks associated with having an affair. She told herself it would be easier to not think about it afterwards. Maybe this would register in her memory as some kind of sexual dream, rather than something to feel guilty about.

She felt the blankets lift off of her vulva. This is it, she thought. If the lights were on, he would be able to see wetness glistening around the edge of her well-groomed labia. She wasn't sure what he could see in the soft lighting.

She waited for a moment with anticipation, her body heaving. His finger began tracing down her other thigh. She felt a moment of disappointment. As she began to frantically wonder if this was a sign of rejection, she felt a soft breath blowing on her aching loins. She shuddered. His finger continued tracing down her leg. Why is he toying with me? She let out a soft gasp. She could feel her pulse pounding and felt spellbound. She couldn't break character. But the more she tried to pay attention to her breathing and position, the more her attention wandered to those electric desires.

His finger started tracing its way back towards her steamy pussy. She felt him shift positions to lay next to her. He used a second finger on his hand to trace the soft skin right next to her labia, on both sides. The motion was light and deliberate. Stop teasing me! She also felt hot breath over her exposed nipple. Breath was followed by a light flick of tongue, and then gentle nibbling. She was starting to slip deeper into desire and moving her body to meet him. His hand left her crotch and began to stroke and knead her breasts. The motion combined with his attention to her nipples made her want to climb on top of him. She reached down and rubbed her aching clit. She was so wet with desire.

All of the sudden he disengaged. Don't stop! She felt his lips graze her ear. In a soft, whispering voice he said "I have to stop. I can't wake her. If she woke up, I would have to leave."

This caused her to freeze. What is he doing to me? Isn't this what he wanted?, she thought. She was so turned on. She just wanted him to have her. She returned her arm to her side and let out a soft sigh of frustration.

"Now that she's still, I can keep playing with her", he whispered followed by a light nibble of her ear lobe.

A second later, he moved back down to her swollen nipple. He teased her with varying tongue flicks, warm breaths, and light biting. She received her reward when his hand began to finally caress her swollen, aching vulva. Thank god. He ran his fingers up and down her labia, gathering the hot wetness. His fingers probed sensually but barely penetrated. They had agreed for a first meeting that there could only be touching. It had seemed sensible at the time. Now she wished they had agreed to much more.

He traced delicate circles over her clit. She bit her lip and gave a soft moan.

"I think she likes being my little sleep toy" he whispered while sucking her nipple.

As he sensuously stroked her vagina, he reached up and ran his other hand over her neck. His touch wasn't menacing but he did linger for a moment longer than a caress. It was a tacit reminder of the power that he held over her.

Because she felt safe, she allowed herself to indulge her fantasy of being ravaged in her sleep. She was aflame with desire but couldn't fully express it. She could feel his desire but not see it. These powerful contradictions made her feel like a slave. Why do I want to be controlled? She yearned to be used. She wanted more but the cost of this pleasure was her continual obedience in the role. He drew back and traced his fingers over her pouting mouth. Her cheeks flushed and she struggled not to suck on his finger. He then pressed his lips against hers, before returning to her swollen nipples.

Over the next hour, she experienced waves of pleasure with intermittent frustration. She felt drunk with lust and desire. Her continual focus on pretending to sleep filled her with an almost obsessive drive to perform and be rewarded. And since performance meant limiting reactions, it made her focus on internal states of desire.

While he had initially hid his excitement, his passion for this play was now evident. Her attention was heightened to it. Both of their hearts pounded in their chests. His whispers became ragged as he struggled to control himself. She felt his throbbing cock press against her thigh. At one point, he places it in her hand. But he quickly removed it when she began to massage him.

She imagined the feeling of it throbbing in her moist wetness or quivering in her mouth. A part of her wanted to claim it for her own and to turn the tides of control on him. But it seemed like that would have to wait for another day.

She felt an unbelievably intense orgasm so close that she was certain it couldn't be stopped. He could feel it too. She could no longer control her moaning, he turned her on her side and spooned her. He reached an arm under her and cupped her mouth. He placed his swollen cock between her legs and sawed it back and forth across her hungry lips. Her wetness had spilled down her legs. I just want him to fuck me. He used his hand on her sopping pussy and finally gave her as much as she wanted without interruption. She tried to angle his cock into her but he held her too close.

With his hand over her mouth and her body under his control, she knew she could let go. She imagined the scene of her sexy, curvy body held against his. Her beautiful breasts were bouncing as he pounded against her. Fuck yes. Her body rocked with pleasure as she felt powerful waves of rapture.

Her screams were muffled by his hand. Her legs twitched, causing her to rock back and forth even more against him. A moment later, she heard him moan into the pillow. She felt his cock twitching against her parted labia. He reached his hand down and caught the hot cum as it sprayed all over her glistening vagina. She was still feeling aftershocks as he continued rubbing the hot mixture of their cum up and down her tingling sex.

As she regained control and lowered her moaning to a soft purr, he relaxed his hand. She became aware of the pounding off his chest pressed against her back and the still-throbbing cock. He rolled onto his back and pulled her with him. He kept his hand on her tingling vagina and then lovingly cupped her heaving breast. They relaxed without saying a word.

After a few minutes of regaining their equilibrium, he pulled his arm out from under her and reluctantly parted his hand from her dripping pussy. She felt so close to him, despite being able to see him. I needed this. She reveled in the feeling of her own sexuality and enjoyed knowing that she could still do naughty things. He got up and quietly went into the bathroom. She heard the sound of running water. A moment later, he returned. He lovingly cleaned her vagina with a hot towel before planting a kiss right on her vulva. He then moved up and pressed his lips to hers and gave her a short but intimate kiss.

"Sweet dreams", he whispered, before quietly opening the door and stepping into the night.

Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers