The Sleep Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't go inside me. Please?" she nodded that she understood. Then she lowered herself onto him. He instantly felt her hardness poke into his ass cleavage. She began to work up a head of steam, from time to time her tip would poke at his ass hole.

Some minutes passed by, and victor was now at ease with Jennifer mounting him. Curiosity took over and Victor parted his cheeks slightly, and raised himself up.

WHAM

Half an inch of Jennifer's cock entered his ass. He screamed in pain. But the tightness of his ass was what Jennifer needed, she pushed deeper, it was agony.

Tear flooded his eyes, he howled in pain. She was deep within him. And she held herself there. She could feel his rapid pulse beating on her cock. She knew that the worst was over. If he allowed her to stay there for a few more moments, they both might enjoy it.

He did, as she started to withdraw from him, he said "No, it's ok. Finish." She pushed forwards again burying deep inside his ass. Now fully inserted in him she waited, for him to grow accustomed to her size.

But he urged her "Jennifer please fuck me." The words shocked him as them left his mouth. She was happy to oblige, and she began to pound into his virgin hole.

It wasn't long before she filled him with her cum. As she climaxed deep inside him, she screamed loudly in pleasure.

Thankfully their yells of gratification did not wake the two girls sleeping across the hall.

They slept for a couple of hours, then fucked and sucked again. Then Victor left, not wanting their daughters to know that he spent the night.

As he walked across the parking lot to where his Uber was waiting he felt the urge to sing!

12