The Sleeping Demon Pt. 04

Story Info
The nighmares continues, will Emily wake up?
3.4k words
4.11
2.3k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking through the narrow hallways of the dungeon, her arms and neck were chained while the orc general dragged her down the dungeon like a dog. Emily glanced at her surroundings, peering into the cells to see other elven women covered in dirt and greasy sweat as well as having pregnant bellies. They rubbed their hands against each other's stomachs, smiling gleefully. Their minds were broken unlike hers. She felt sorry for these unfortunate elves as the orc general kept dragging her by the leash, keeping her walking down the narrow hallway. Emily had no idea what she was gonna do to get out, her mind was not broken yet.

They arrived before a massive door, Emily could already hear the sounds of loud moans from the other side as the orc general opened the door and stepped through the entrance. Walking into the other room, Emily was met with the sight of multiple elven women like her being fucked by a gaggle of orc warriors. She looked on in horror at what she was seeing, some of these elves she knew of from before. All of them were once brave warriors she had fought right beside for years, all of whom were now turned into mind-broken sex slaves who enjoyed their misery.

Nora was being spit roasted by two orcs ramming their cocks inside her, one penetrating her from behind and the other the front, driving their massive cocks down her holes with their powerful thrusts.

Emily turned away from the horrid sight to see Gloria on her knees and surrounded by multiple erect cocks, stroking each one with both hands. Some of the orcs stroke their dicks, stimulating themselves. Gloria had her mouth open and her tongue out, waiting for one of the two cocks she was stroking to finally ejaculate all over her, covering her face and chest with their sticky white cum.

She then watched a naked orc laying on the ground and Olivia riding him, his massive cock deep inside her as she bounded up and down as every inch of his girth traveled inside the elf. Her body was covered in grab marks and dirt, her hair was a mess. Emily has never seen Olivia like this, she was angered by what they were doing to the girls whom she considered her sisters.

"Beautiful sight isn't it?" the orc general said, leaning down to whisper into the elf's pointy ears, mocking her with his words, "This is what happens to your fellow warriors, and this is what we reduce them to. There is not much to save, their minds are broken and they are used and abused, and soon will be used as breeding stock,"

"Now what do you have here?" another orc approached, getting a good look at Emily as he inspected every inch of her naked body, "she looks freshly fucked, have you bred her yet?"

"Not yet," the orc general said, "but she will be soon,"

Emily ignored the conversation they were having, she could not keep her eyes off what was happening to her fellow knights. She reminisced about the good times they had during training at the castle training grounds. Emily remembered the baths they had and the gossip they shared, she remembered when she would sneak across the castle to steal some cookies from the kitchen. She remembered that her sisters would leave the castle and visit the local taverns to share a drink. All of that is now gone, nothing but a distant memory as they were not all subjugated to become slaves for a horrid orc army. She remembered Nora and Olivia talking about wanting children, to start families, the closest they'll get to having children are the putrid orc bastards that will be raised to become warriors who will terrorize more elves for all of eternity.

The orc general did not bring Emily here to share his beloved plaything with the other orc warriors to be used in an orgy, mixed in with the rest of the warrior orgy. He only brought Emily here to demoralize her, destroy her spirit, to see if the sight of her fellow sisters getting used as little playthings would be enough to break her down. But it didn't, she remained headstrong despite this. She was at least happy that Audrey would not be subjugated to this, she was perhaps back in her castle praying that her beloved would be okay. Emily had lost track of time but she knew for a fact that it had probably been months since her army's defeat and her disappearance and since she was brought here

Back in the orc general's bedroom, his crotch slapped against her cheeks as his massive girth assaulted her tight elven pussy once more. Emily had lost count of how many times he had fucked her. He continued pushing his dick deeper and deeper inside her, the mighty thrusts of his hips and his crotch thumping against her ass cheeks began to flatten them. Emily buried her face against the sheets, biting down to muffle her screams.

The orc general grabbed her hair and pulled her head up, letting her gasp for a breath of air as the foul orc kept pounding her. "Please tell me how much you enjoy this," he snarled at her with a massive grin on her face.

"Never, as long as I live, I will never submit to the likes of you..." Emily shouted in defiance before the Orc general slammed her face against the mattress, muffling her defiant cries out of annoyance.

"Typical elven whore," He growled as he kept pounding her, this time getting extra rough with her like he wasn't being rough already. The orc general slapped the petite elf's ass, leaving behind a large red handmark, making her squeal out into the bedsheets. Her screams were muffled by the sheets.

The orc general keeps pounding, thrusting deeper and deeper until he finally cums inside the elf's tight cunt, filling her womb again. He pulled his cock out, it was all limp while covered in Emily's vaginal juices mixed with his cum. Emily was trembling, grabbing and tugging on the bedsheets before she crawled up into a ball. Her cunt kept twitching as the orc general's massive load of cum mixed with her vaginal fluids squirted out of her. She lifted her face, resting the side of her head against the mattress as she gasped for air.

Emily kept herself headstrong, she kept thinking about Audrey, she imagined her safe in her castle waiting for her lover to return home not knowing what had befallen her. Emily had lost track of time, she had no idea how long she had been in the capture of these orcs, but she knew for certain that she must've been kept here for months. But she knew Audrey never gave up hope, she probably woke up every morning missing her.

The orc general watched the elven girl laying on his bed, shaking up as he kept stroking his cock at the pitiful sight. Suddenly there was a knock on his door, he walked over to the entrance to find the captain of his army standing there, informing him about some vital intel. The orc general grabbed and put on his loincloth, leaving the room with the door closed, leaving Emily to sob on the bed.

Days Later

Time had gone by since the last time the orc general had fucked Emily, every time he'd return to the bedroom, he'd stare at her from across the room with his cock out and rub it with a mocking smile. All she could do was just stand there, staring back at him with a defiant but seething stare. Sometimes the orc general would approach her, holding his massive cock in front of her, waving it in her face. He would even tap it against her face. But Emily did not allow his taunts to wear her down. She was strong and she wasn't gonna let this horrid orc break her.

She continued fantasizing about being back in Audrey's arms, being back in her presence as they wandered naked through the castle courtyard. She fantasized about drawing her naked in her sketchbook, capturing every detail of her wonderful body, her slim but curvy frame, her beautiful hair, and her piercing eyes staring at her judgingly as Emily continued to draw her. Emily then fantasized about sitting on a throne in their castle, completely naked while they were alone, feeding each other fruit and chocolate. It was a tranquil fantasy she wished she could sweep herself into forever. She wished her capture by the orcs were just a nightmare, that she returned to Audrey's arms. But it wasn't a nightmare, her being captured by the orcs was all a reality. The reality of it all was a real nightmare, she felt like she had died and descended to hell where she and her fellow sisterhood's continuous defilement of their bodies was in a perpetual loop for all eternity.

Elves like Emily and her sisterhood were the most fertile and lived thousands of years with no aging, whatever happened to them would continue to happen for thousands of years until there was no use to the Orcs. Thus when they meet with their gods, they are not rewarded with compassion but rewarded with pity and disgust for letting the world they had created fall to the sinister might of the Orc army that continues to defile the lands with their putrid army of abominable breeds. Then they are forced to relive their moments of torment for all eternity.

Days later

Dragged by the chains, Emily had no choice but to follow the Orc general through the narrow corridors of the Orc dungeon. She heard the sounds of elfish women screaming and moaning with pain or pleasure, it all mixed into a confusing cacophony of sounds that were just pure horror to a normal elf but were music to the Orcs who pleasured themselves from ravishment. Emily could no longer drain the sounds of despair from her ears, she kept listening to it all despite knowing how disgusted she was by it all.

The two continued their journey through the horrid dungeon corridors before finally arriving in another room. A large chamber with no corners, the entire room was circular. There was a red, hellish glow illuminating the chamber as the sight of the glowing red struck terror into Emily's elven heart. The Orc general hauled her inside and chained her against a circular stone slab which he forced her to stay on top of and forced her to her knees, chaining the chains around her neck against the slap. Now she could never move off the slap as she was forced to stay in her place, she gazed up at the orc general with disdain as she looked down at her with pure lust. He removed his armored skirt and dropped it on the ground before removing his loincloth, revealing his once again familiar cock. So big and veiny, throbbing so intensely at the sight of the naked elf.

Emily knew what came next, all of this became too familiar to her, this was just another room for her to be fucked senseless inside. The orc general stood there with a lustful grin. "What are you waiting for?" she sneered, "are you gonna fuck me or what like you do all my elven sisters you putrid scum,"

He laughed as he leaned down and grabbed Emily by the jaw snarling at her, "I pity you, little elf, for you know nothing of what is coming next,"

The orc general backed away from Emily as he pulled on chain, she looked up to see something descending from the dark ceiling above. It was a person another elf beaten and defiled to become another slave to be bred by the orcs. Once the figure lowered down some more, Emily got a good look at what the elf looked like. She was familiar but she couldn't make out who. "I piled through everything there was to know about you and I finally found a way to break you," the orc general said, grabbing the head of the elf captive to reveal her face.

Emily finally figured out who it was. It was Princess Audrey. She couldn't believe her horrified eyes. They had gotten to her, the woman that she loved had been defiled for a long time, a passage of time she could never figure out.

"What have you done to her?" Emily screamed, "I will tear your heads off,"

"I have done nothing to dear Audrey, my sweet Emily," he said calmly as he began caressing her beautiful body with his powerful grips to the horror of the fallen elf warrior, "not yet at least,"

"I swear if you...."

"As I said, I haven't defiled her yet," he interrupted as he continued to fondle Audrey's body with his green grips, "I have yet to ravish her which is why I haven't bred you yet, could never make your mind break until I heard of your undying love for your beloved princess, and someone's love for another makes them weak, susceptible to being broken if something happens to them,"

He continued fondling Audrey's body, Emily watched in despair as he lowered her into position. He continued to stroke his powerful hands across her exposed skin, feeling the softness of her flesh. He moved into position and poked his cock through Audrey's thigh gap, the base of his hard dick sliding between the wet slits of her pussy. The feeling of her vaginal juices on his cock made the Orc general feel delighted, his dick twitching as he made the unconscious elf wet.

Squeezing her delicate breasts, Audrey woke up and turned her head around to face the orc general standing behind her. Their lips touched as the Orc general drove his tongue inside her maw, making out with her in a mocking display before Emily. She rose from the stone slab and tried charging at the general, Emily wanted to save her lovely princess Audrey. Screaming and crying as tears ran down her eyes as she was kept from moving any further by her chains. Emily prayed to the gods to give her the strength to annihilate these filthy orcs, but her prayers went unanswered.

The orc general had stopped making out with Audrey, bending her over as he forced Audrey to watch her lover in chains. Drool dropped from her mouth as she murmured "Emily..." in a weak and pathetic tone.

Emily looked on at her beloved as the filthy orc spread her legs apart right before he began penetrating her. This thick cock slid deep inside her. The orc general grabbed her by the hair, forcing Audrey to look over at Emily, chained and defeated. Her beloved princess was reduced to a slave. Audrey blushed a bright red hue of embarrassment, she loved Audrey too much to let her watch her like this. Through a moment of strength, she muttered "Please... look away".

The orc general overheard this and barked at Audrey "No, don't look away, watch and learn and see what we orcs are capable of. What we can take away from you, and we will do it without mercy,"

Audrey had no choice but to watch her beloved Audrey get violated right in front of her, she could barely watch this sight but she had to. The orc demanded that she did. She listened as the orc slapped his crotch against Audrey's plump buttcheeks, the sounds of the slapping echoed around the vacant chambers. Audrey wrestled against the metal bonds of the chains in the hope of stopping this madness. She wanted to leap towards the orc general and dig her fingers into his sockets, tearing his head in two. Such a feeble imagination for a feeble woman, beaten and reduced to a whore.

The orc general slapped Audrey's fine ass, making her squeal and Audrey began to act up again as she tried to wrestle her chains one more time. It was all in vain, she was still bound to the chains and forced to watch her lover get violated. She listened to Audrey moan so loudly, all Emily could do was focus on her moans mixed with the sounds of Audrey's ass slapping against the orc's crotch every time he pounded the elven princess.

Emily fell to disparity as she watched her lover get violated, tears running down her eyes as she kept watching, she could see Audrey crying with despair at what was happening. No amount of hate and disgust could make up for the feelings of humiliation and suffering at this moment. Emily prayed every day that Audrey would be okay and far away from the grasp of the orc armies who sought to make a slave out of her. She wanted to reunite with her, but not like this. She never imagined this, this was a part of a nightmare that had become real. Emily shouldn't be watching Audrey weeping tears while she's violated by a filthy orc.

She listened closely as the orc general quickened the pace of his thrusts, his cock sliding in and out of Audrey's stretched cunt with such a ferocious speed. The movement of his thrusts made Audrey feel somewhat pleasured despite her situation, she was no longer focused on the humiliation of being violated before her beloved, all she could do was revel in the pleasure. The orc's cock sent delightful shivers throughout her body. The general roared as he unloaded his thick white cum deep inside Audrey's tight cunt while Emily watched in despair. Audrey screamed so loud as she felt her insides getting stuffed up. Cum leaked out of her smoldering womb, dropping onto the chamber floors as the orc pulled his cock out.

The orc general laughed as he slapped Audrey's ass, making her squeal with pure anguish but also pure pleasure. He looked over at Emily, looking so defeated and pathetic. He approached her with his cock still hard. The foul orc kneeled as he touched her cheek, making eye contact with the elf.

"So how was it, how was watching the woman you so loved get her body defiled by the likes of an orc?" the general mocked Audrey with so much spite, the elf did not respond as she just glared at him with defeat in her eyes, "how does it feel watching someone else have their hands on the body of your lover? How does it feel watching your lover get fucked before your eyes? How does it feel knowing that both you and your lovely queen will be breeding stock for my heirs?"

Emily said nothing, she looked up at the orc general with such a defeated look. He stood up and walked around Emily before kneeling behind her, meeting up with her wonderful ass, and began pressing the tip of his cock up against her demolished cunt. It slid it very easily. The orc general rammed the poor elf as all Emily could focus on was the worthless cock-drunk whore that was now her lover, chained up and cum dripping from her cunt. Emily wanted to fall into despair, but she wasn't, she couldn't be any more happy knowing that her beloved Audrey was with her now. Despite the two being condemned to mere slaves, the breeding stock for the vilest orc around, they were finally together again.

Finally... she was happy.

In the throne room of the orc castle, Emily and Aubrey are sitting on the ground next to the giant throne on which the orc general sits, overlooking his subjects. The two elves were chained, unclothed, and unkept, their mouths hung open as they rubbed their hands against their pregnant bellies before exchanging a glance and sharing a kiss.

Emily snapped back into reality, her eyes wide open as she found herself back in the living room of her house. The dream was over. Finally, the dream was over. It was like a nightmare, but damn was it a good nightmare. She looked down at her soaking wet pussy and her vaginal fluids soaking the couch. Emily immediately grabbed her laptop and began writing down everything about the dream, all the filthiest and most wonderful things she experienced in her dream world, describing well in detail what it felt like to be penetrated by a large cock. She made sure to give proper elven names as substitutes for the real names of Emily and Aubrey made some names and built some lore surrounding the orcs in her dream. She kept writing and writing, never stopping as she filled every page with some of the hottest and sexiest stories she could conjure.