The Sleeping Demon Pt. 03

Story Info
Emily is now plagued with dreams of being fucked by dicks.
2.3k words
4.71
4.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The TV was on in the background, Emily slept soundly on her couch before slowly opening her eyes again. She looked around the room, her pussy was wet from having fingered herself the entire morning. Lights beamed through the nearly opened blinds as the porn on the TV kept playing, it was on autoplay so when the first porn video was finished, it played another. She tried to move but she felt limp, unable to move any muscle of her body. It was happening again, she couldn't believe it was happening again. She closed her eyes as the world around her turned dark, she was in a state of deep slumber.

Drifting in an endless black void of nothingness, there was only her in the void, completely naked. She was unsure she was falling, all she knew was that she was moving in the void. Then suddenly, she landed on a bed, she was able to move and looked at her surroundings to find herself inside her own bedroom. Taking a deep sigh of relief, she leaned back against the bed. She then felt the grip of two hands against her midriff, grasping tightly. Emily looked up, able to move her body to see the Sleeping Demon in her presence. His massive cock then penetrated her pussy, pushing deeper inside her cunt and pulling out which repeated over and over again at the usual rapid pace.

This feeling was exhilarating, Emily wrapped her arms around the muscular build of the demon as he kept fucking up her lesbian cunt. Her legs wrapped around the demon before it had her pinned against the wall, its massive girth kept ramming her pussy with such force. It kept pounding as Emily let out an orgasmic cry, her tongue sticking out as tears ran down her face. Damn did she enjoy it, but damn did she hate how addicted she was and how much she loved it. She wondered if she was truly a lesbian, but those wondering thoughts were clouded in a mist of the orgasmic bliss she was feeling at this moment. Her head rested against his shoulder as she let the demon fuck her, there was no resistance to this unholy satisfaction.

The world around her began to morph, the demon disappeared as she begged for the demon not to go. She floated in the empty void once more, Emily felt her cunt twitching, pleasurable shivers jolting through her body as she fingered her sweet spot. The world around her changed once more, she found her body clothed, imprisoned by what looked like medieval armor. Chainmail with armored plating over it.

In her presence was Audrey in a fancy dress and pointy years, she looked like a princess, and she was. The pointy ears made her look like an elf, and she was in this new world, and so was Emily. Audrey pleaded for Emily not to leave. But Emily assured her loving princess that she would come back soon once they defeated the enemy army. She cupped her gloved hands against Audrey's cheeks before leaning in to kiss her their final kiss. Emily then grabbed her sword and walked away, leaving behind the beautiful princess, longing for her love to return.

The world around her changed again, appearing on a battlefield, flanked by an army of armored knights, all male and female. They faced the approaching army of giant green orcs as they charged against them, swords, hammers, and axes raised to the air as the two opposing forces clashed against each other. Fighting with such ferocity.

Emily slayed the opposing foes before her, swinging her sword at the demons before they could lay their filthy grips on her. She swirled around the battlefield, awaiting her next incoming attacker to face her. She looked around, seeing her fellow warriors slaying orcs in their paths, while some fell to the mercy of an orc warrior, another emerged to slay the orc. Emily proceeded to slay her way through the crowds of orcs moving in her path before she appeared in the presence of an armored warrior, decorated in golden decals. He appeared to be the one who commanded the enemy army. He was massive, his chest exposed, smeared with blood that wasn't his. Sweat glistened off his muscles, breathing heavily from mere exhaustion from cutting down her knights. He held the severed head of a fallen warrior and his massive sword in the other, covered in crimson liquid. He looked down at the human warrior with squinted eyes, scanning her while Emily was frozen in her place.

For the first time, Emily knew fear.

Two Months Later

Her armies were defeated, and all the men who fought alongside Emily were slain or enslaved to work for the orcs. The women who were once her sisterhood were turned into a breeding stock for the orcs to breed more warriors for their army. Elves were the perfect specimen to breed their new army as opposed to regular humans. Emily was chained up in the bedroom of the Orc general. The fallen warrior lay there in the darkness, waiting for the return of the orc general to light up the fireplace before dropping his loincloth to reveal its massive cock hanging between its legs, just as big as the sleeping demon which haunted her, and then use her as his own personal fuck doll. There was nothing she could do to resist, all attempts were met with the same punishment with her body being fucked repeatedly with no end until she submitted and never tried another attempt to escape. That's all she could do, submit and endure all the pounding from a massive cock. Though she hated the way she felt about it, she enjoyed her role as the personal fuck toy of the orc general.

The sounds of moaning could be heard filling the air around her, the sounds of women being fucked, experiencing orgasms over and over again as somewhere within the castle of the orcs, her fellow sisters in arms were used as breeding stock. The thought of this horrified her, what horrified her more was if they had gotten their hands on Aubrey, she'd be damned if anyone laid hands on her. Emily wished she was back at the castle, together with Audrey in bed while the two cuddled and pressed their naked bodies together. She imagined the two spending time in the garden with no one else around but themselves, enjoying watching the leaves fall from the trees and eating an apple by the trunk of the tree. They would have the entire garden for themselves, wandering around completely naked, their bodies free to experience the light breeze of the wind against their exposed skin, free from the shackles of wearing clothes. But even such nice thoughts were plagued with some of the depraved fantasies she's been having where the both of them were slaves to the savage orcs, their bodies becoming breeding stocks for the most powerful orc to lay their seed.

"You're fucked up," Emily muttered to herself, continuing to imagine this scenario over the nice one that she had moments ago. But even when she imagined such a depraved future for the both of them, she imagined herself and Audrey sitting next to each other, sitting at the feet of the orc general with pregnant bellies.

"You're such a dirty whore for thinking this. Audrey does not deserve a weak cock slut like you to be her queen," Emily told herself, she wasn't muttering, her consciousness began to degrade her as if some part of her old self kept clinging to life. Fighting back from turning Emily into a mind-broken slut who craved nothing but cock. She's endured the abuse of the orcs using her, she can endure whatever is happening next. She just prayed to the gods that Audrey was okay and far away from the dirty clutches of the orc armies who spread across the world. Remaining defiant and strong despite her circumstances, it's what made her the most powerful warrior there was. She fought back against the depraved thoughts of her accepting her role as a slave and a breeding stock with the thoughts of her happy life with Audrey.

Emily heard the creaking sounds of a door opening up, she looked up at the entrance to see the orc general had returned. She walked over to the fireplace and lit up the logs of wood as usual, lighting up the room. Turning his gazes towards the enslaved elf, he unshackled her bonds and carried her over his shoulder. Emily didn't even try, she knew it would end in a disaster, all she could do was take another pounding of his massive cock inside her smoldering pussy. Her cunt was already stretched out from all the pounding, she could take more and she knew she could take more without being broken.

Placing her against the mattress, she looked up at the muscular giant as he dropped his loincloth to the floor. She looked down at the massive green cock hanging between his legs as it grew in size, becoming erect, pointing forwards as it almost covered her entire belly. The green-skinned barbarian then rammed its girth inside the hole which he has abused multiple times for god knows how long. He moved his hips back and forth, his hand pressed down against Emily's chest as it kept pounding deeper inside her.

He didn't say a word, Emily knew all orcs could speak but this brute would only walk into his bedroom and fuck her without a word. It growled and grunted at her every time Emily spoke a word at the massive barbarian. Sometimes it would just smile at her, but this time it finally spoke to her as the savage warrior uttered; "you elven whores make for good breeding stock, but also for amazing toys,"

Slapping his hand against her hip, he kept pushing his girth deeper before moving it out and deeper inside Emily once again, making her let out a loud groan. Emily had her teeth gritted, trying to resist temptation. The orc general noticed this and grabbed her by the throat, leaning down close to her ear to whisper; "you can try and resist but it's no avail, but you're weak and you will succumb soon. Your sisters-in-arms are no different. I've watched my brothers turn them into submissive whores and it's a sight to behold, their terrified screams turn into screams of pure lust. Don't you hear how much they are enjoying this? Hmm?"

"Admit it, you cannot resist me for long," he said standing upright, watching her terrified face turn pale before he continued pounding into her smoldering pussy, taking gleeful joy in defiling the elf warrior, he continued speaking; "however, I will commend you for keeping your mind unbroken for so long despite all of your fallen sisters having succumbed. I encourage you to keep up, the greatest battle for me is to break the minds of a warrior elf like you. It's more satisfying than slaughtering another weak warrior on the battlefront. You are strong, but I am stronger, it's why all orcs will reign supreme across the lands. Our half elfish, half orcish offsprings will reign eternally while elves and humans are nothing but mere breeding stock and slaves to our whims,"

The orc general grabbed around her throat while his other hand grabbed against her tit, squeezing on it while he kept pushing and pushing. Emily felt the green cock twitching and prodding inside her, she didn't make a sound, she looked up terrified. Though she was horrified at the words of the savage greenskins, she tried to remain strong under his terrified gaze while the orc kept punishing her cunt. A single tear ran down her eyes as Emily closed her eyes and just took it.

Emily was sweating like hell, sweat trailed down her naked skin as the orc kept fucking her body, she opened her eyes to look at the sweaty orc before her, breathing heavily as he kept pounding her repeatedly. The position shifted, and the orc general rolled her over with her chest pressed against the mattress before he continued fucking her from behind. His crotch slapped against her cute butt cheeks which echoed around the room as Emily grabbed and tugged on the mattress as usual. The orc general grabbed both her arms and restrained them, holding them behind her back while he kept pounding. Her face pressed against the mattress as Emily bit down against the sheets to muffle her screams. The tears running down her eyes smeared against the sheet before the orc general grabbed Emily by the hair, keeping her face up so he could hear her orgasmic screams echo around the room, blending in with the lustful screams of the enslaved elves being used and bred.

The orc general kept pounding and pounding until his cock began to twitch, ejaculating a massive load of sticky white substance inside her smoldering wet cunt. Emily let out another scream of pure pleasure, feeling her cunt getting filled up before the orc finally pulled out. Heaving heavily, the orc general looked down at the female elf with a proud grin on his face as his sticky white cum mixed with her vaginal fluids leaked out of her smoldering pussy like a river. She was shivering up, covered in a thick coat of her own sweat. Her body was limp, she couldn't move a single muscle in her petite body. Emily was heaving, exhausted, and tired by the orc's repeated assault of her cunt for the entire day.

The green-skinned grinned ear to ear as he watched the elven warrior laying on his bed, breathing heavily from being used by him. The orc general then laid down on the bed, keeping the enslaved elf by his side, letting her rest on top of his chest as he drifted off to sleep. Emily just lay on top of his body, feeling his chest moving up and down as he was snoring. All the fallen elf could do was just close her eyes and drift off to sleep, letting the events of the day wash away after a goodnight's sleep. Unfortunately, Emily knew damn well what would happen the next day.

To Be Continued