Spoiled Little Rich Girl

Story Info
Bree always gets what she wants.
2.2k words
4.43
14.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The large SUV slowly rolled down the narrow alley, coming to a gentle stop next to a door illuminated by a single, shaded lightbulb. Through the tinted windows of her vehicle, Bree could barely see the guard standing in the shadows.

She waited for the driver to open her door. Sliding out, she stood up straight; then smoothed her mid-thigh length skirt and suit jacket. She could already hear the music coming from the club, and feel the bass pounding. The sound of her heels clicking on the pavement echoed in the gloom as she approached the back door.

Before she reached it, the guard opened the heavy steel door. She breezed by him without a word, and entered a long hallway. Ignoring the multiple rooms on both sides, she continued on until he she reached an archway leading to the bar area.

Bree took an open seat at the corner. Reaching in her clutch, she removed a pair of dark sunglasses -- which she put on to shield her eyes from the flashing lights -- a lighter, and a pack of cigarettes. The bartender gave her a disapproving look as she pulled one from the pack and lit up.

"Just give me a Malbec," Bree sighed dismissively, blowing out the first puff.

The bartender considered her for a few moments, shook her head, and grabbed a glass. Bree scanned the club. It was crowded, and women packed the dance floor; writhing against each other.

"Mind if a have a drag of your cigarette?" a voice asked.

"Excuse me," Bree said, turning her head to see a woman about her age.

She appeared to be Bree's height -- 5'6" -- and possessed a similar thin build. She wore a short skirt which showed off her shapely legs. Her B-cup breasts -- larger than Bree's A-cup -- were nicely displayed in a low cut top. Her long, dirty blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders, contrasting with Bree's brown hair pulled back into a tight bun.

"Apparently, you're the only person allowed to smoke in here," the woman observed. "And, I'm dying for one."

Bree held out her cigarette. Rather than take it, the woman leaned closer, wrapped her hot pink lips around the filter, and inhaled. She held the smoke in for a few moments, then exhaled, lazily.

"Oh, I needed that," she whispered.

Bree stared at her.

"What?" the woman questioned. "I didn't slobber on it, did I?"

After lingering on the other woman's lips, Bree's gaze rose to her eyes.

"I'm Liz," the woman offered.

Bree didn't respond.

"Is something wrong?" Liz pressed.

"No," Bree said, at last. "I'm just wondering what your pretty face would look like between my legs."

"Well, I guess there's only one way to find out," Liz purred, keeping the shock she felt at Bree's blunt manner out of her voice.

"Let's go then," Bree urged, sliding off her chair just as the bartender set down the drink she'd ordered.

She walked past Liz. The latter turned to watch Bree make her way toward the archway leading to the rear exit. When she disappeared from sight, Liz turned to the bartender.

"The bitch ain't gonna wait forever," the bartender scoffed.

"What?" Liz asked.

"If you make her wait, she'll find someone else," the bartender warned her.

"Who is she?" Liz pressed.

"She owns this place," the bartender revealed.

Liz took a few moments to process this information, then moved to follow Bree.

"Have fun," the bartender jeered. "And, good luck."

Walking down the hallway, Liz peeked in each room as she passed. Not finding Bree, she eventually reached the exit. Pushing the door open, she stepped outside. Liz started at the sight of a man there. He chuckled, and pointed toward a car. Another man stood next to the car, holding the back door open.

"Are you coming?" Bree called out, from the back seat.

"Ye... yes," Liz stammered, and moved to the car.

She crawled in, and the driver closed the door. Liz watched as he got in the front seat.

"Drive, Jeeves," Bree directed.

"Where to, Ma'am?" he asked.

"The park," Bree answered, raising the privacy partition between the front and back.

"I love your club," Liz said.

"Thank you," Bree replied, disinterested. "So do I."

"It's fun. It has good music," Liz complimented. "And, lots of hot women."

"That's why I bought it," Bree told her.

"Are you..." Liz began.

"Can you use that mouth for anything besides talking?" Bree interrupted, spreading her legs to reveal the sheer black panties she wore under her skirt.

"You don't waste any time, do you?" Liz commented, leaning toward her.

"I don't have any to waste," Bree sniffed, grabbing Liz's hair to pull her closer.

Liz shut her eyes, thinking they were going to kiss, but Bree thrust Liz's head down between her legs. Liz fought for a few moments, then gave in.

"Get to work," Bree sneered.

Liz pushed her tongue against Bree's clit through the panties, and Bree's body jumped.

"Mmmm," Liz hummed.

Reaching up, Liz slipped her fingers under the fabric, twisted it, and pulled it aside. Without hesitating, she attacked Bree's pussy with her mouth. Normally, Liz would go slowly, being gentle, but this bitch's attitude pissed her off.

"That's it," Bree growled, "eat it like you mean it."

Liz pressed two fingers to Bree's wet lips; they quickly became slick with Bree's juices. Liz didn't delay; sliding them inside. They entered easily, and Liz moved them in and out, gradually going deeper. Bree clutched the back of Liz's head, holding her tightly. Liz focused her oral attentions on Bree's clit as she increased the speed and intensity of her fingering.

"Yesss," Bree hissed. "Eat that pussy, Whore!"

Liz tried to pull away, to challenge the insult, but Bree held her firmly in place. Bree's body trembled as Liz was forced to continue pleasuring her.

"Don't stop!" Bree demanded. "Make me cum!"

Liz's free hand crawled up Bree's torso. She pinched Bree's nipples through the bra under her jacket, then drifted upward to Bree's mouth. Liz traced Bree's lips with a fingertip, then pushed two fingers in her warm mouth. Bree moaned around them.

Liz could feel the tension growing in Bree's body. She began to hum again -- the vibrations sent Bree over the edge. Her body stiffened, and she held her breath for several seconds; then she convulsed violently, her body jerking against Liz as she came.

"I'm cumming!" Bree mumbled around Liz's fingers.

Bree released Liz's head and clawed at the seat. Liz removed her fingers from Bree's mouth, and unbuttoned her jacket. Keeping her fingers in Bree's pussy, Liz kissed her way upward, across Bree's stomach, to her breasts. Pushing Bree's bra out of the way, Liz put her mouth on Bree's left breast -- sucking and gently biting her nipple as the orgasm rolled over her.

Liz kept her mouth on Bree's torrid flesh while the latter quivered. It took more than two minutes for Bree to stop shaking. Liz glanced up at Bree's face. Bree appeared to be staring off into the distance.

"Did you like that?" Liz asked, turning her body as she rose to sit.

"I'm not done," Bree scolded, pushing Liz back to the floor. "Keep going."

Liz glared at her. Her fingers still inside Bree's cunt, she plunged them deep. Bree gasped loudly, and clutched at Liz's wrist.

"Is that what you want?" Liz seethed.

Liz moved her left hand to Bree's lap, and rubbed her clit furiously. Bree squirmed as if trying to escape, but Liz stayed with her.

"No, no!" Liz taunted. "You wanted to cum again; you're gonna cum again!"

Liz escalated her carnal assault. For a moment, Bree tried to stop her, but quickly surrendered as her senses were overwhelmed. She moaned while Liz continued.

The vehicle drove on, passing people on the streets who had no idea what was happening inside. They had just entered the park when Bree's second orgasm arrived, crashing over her like a tidal wave.

"Yes," Bree cried out, again tearing at the leather seat. "I'm cummm..."

This time, Liz did not stop. In fact, she doubled her efforts. Bree thrashed wildly as wave after wave of ecstasy rolled over her. Liz tried to keep Bree pinned down, and pushed her toward another climax before this one subsided. Bree's second orgasm blended into a third, which then blended into a fourth.

"Jesus Christ," Bree murmured, fighting for the breath to form the words.

Liz finally relented; slowing her labors for several seconds, then ceasing completely. Bree's exhausted form relaxed and lay limp on the seat. Liz waited a few moments before carefully removing her fingers from Bree's wet pussy. They remained quiet for another minute as Bree's body recovered.

"That was hot, Baby," Liz exclaimed, at last.

Leaning close, she tried to kiss Bree's mouth.

"No," Bree barked, turning her head.

Twisting her body awkwardly, Bree sat up, and placed her back against the passenger's side door. Shrugging, Liz took the other side. She kicked off her shoes, put her right foot up on the seat, and spread her legs wide, exposing the pink lace panties she wore under her skirt.

"My turn," Liz cooed. "Make me cum."

"Make yourself cum," Bree commanded.

"What?" Liz squealed.

"If you want to cum," Bree jeered, "do it yourself."

"You're a bitch," Liz spat.

"That's right," Bree agreed. "Now, make that needy little coochie cum while I watch."

"No," Liz objected.

"Then you can get out here," Bree told her.

She picked up the phone to call her driver.

"OK," Liz relented. "I'll do it."

"Desperate little slut," Bree hooted.

Liz located her clutch, and extracted a small vibrator. Activating it, she touched it to her clit through her underwear. Bree lit a cigarette and watched intently; her gaze focused between Liz's legs. Liz moved the toy in small circles around her clit.

"I'm so wet," Liz mewled.

Bree blew out a puff of smoke, but didn't speak. Liz adjusted her position, then pulled her panties to the side. She placed the vibrator directly on her clit, and her body shuddered.

"Do you like my pussy?" Liz asked.

Bree's eyes flicked up to Liz's for a moment, then returned to Liz's pussy.

"I like yours," Liz volunteered. "It tastes good."

Liz brought her right hand up and licked the first two fingers; then took them in her mouth.

"Mmmm," she hummed. "So good."

Ignoring Liz's words, Bree took another drag on her cigarette. Liz's fingers returned to her lap. Guiding the toy with her left hand, she slipped it inside. With her right hand, she rubbed her clit. She worked the vibrator in and out, and moved her fingers quickly.

"Oh, yesss," she whimpered.

Liz twitched; her body straining. Her breathing quickened as she approached the point of no return. She stared at Bree's face, while Bree remained focused on Liz's pussy.

"I'm gonna cum," Liz announced. "I'm gonna cummm..."

Liz quaked as an orgasm ripped through her. She fought for breath. Her spasms became so intense she rocked the SUV as it made its second transit of the park.

"Don't stop," Bree ordered, finally speaking again.

Liz didn't intend to do so. Wanting to prolong her euphoria, Liz continued rubbing her clit -- getting rougher with herself as the vibrator buzzed.

"Fuck, yes!" Liz grunted, encouraging herself. "Cum!"

Only a minute later, as the vehicle turned onto Columbus Avenue, a second climax rolled over Liz, exploding her senses.

"I'm cumming again!" Liz wailed.

She writhed on the back seat -- nearly falling to the floor.

"Yessss!" she sobbed.

For a full minute, Bree silently observed the woman in the throes of her passion.

"Oh, my God; that was good," Liz rasped, as the waves of delirium receded, and she gradually regained her senses.

Bree showed no emotion; her expression didn't change at all.

"Are you OK?" Liz inquired, studying Bree's face.

"I'm fine," Bree snapped.

"You seem upset," Liz ventured, reaching out to stroke Bree's leg.

Bree pulled away.

"We could have some more fun," Liz teased. "You could even smile."

Bree stabbed out her cigarette, and lifted the phone.

"Find a place to pull over," Bree said.

Even as aftershocks of her orgasms rippled through her, Liz felt the vehicle change lanes and reduce speed. She sat up as it came to a stop. Bree turned and opened the door. Liz gasped, and fumbled to cover herself; arranging her clothing clumsily.

"You can go now," Bree muttered.

"What?" Liz blurted.

"Get out," Bree insisted.

"Aren't you going to take me back to the club?" Liz protested, dropping her toy into her clutch.

"No," Bree answered, flatly. "I have to get home."

"What the fu..." Liz began.

"Here's some money," Bree interrupted, handing her a small envelope. "Take a cab."

Liz stared at her mutely, turning red with rage.

"Move it," Bree demanded. "Some of us have to work tomorrow... today."

"I work," Liz snapped, as she exited.

"Good for you," Bree mocked.

Liz slammed the door, and the SUV pulled away.

"Fucking bitch," Liz snarled.

Looking up, Liz saw Lincoln Center. Luckily, there were still cabs in the street. She hailed one.

"Breeze," Liz told the driver, her anger still clouding her thinking.

The cabbie cocked his head quizzically.

"Sorry," she exhaled, trying to calm herself. "9th Avenue and 14th Street."

As they started moving, Liz opened the envelope Bree had given her. Her eyes went wide. It contained $100 bills. She counted 20 of them. While they proceeded south, Liz considered what she'd do with the money, then suddenly realized that she'd never even gotten that bitch's name.