The Slime

Story Info
Young man runs into alien slime with sexual agenda.
2.5k words
4
17.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan a young and spry man of 22 was having the time of his life. The now college grad and just started the first free summer of his adult life. And this summer was going to be like non-other.

Stopping to admire the trees around him, Ethan, started to think of all the great places he will see on his road trip. A minimalist at heart, Ethan wanted to connect with nature and discover his base animal self. What it means to be human in reality and philosophically? Again, if Ethan, then knew the irony of his thoughts; he would have turned back home as fast as he could. But for now destiny and coincidence had to unfold as it always has with one moment at a time.

Ethan decided to step off the trail to get comfortable. Finding some shade under a tree. Taking off his rucksack and placing it in front of him. He took his hand and ran through is black and trim hair. He shook his hair to make it disheveled and more natural.

He first got rid the shirt that clung to his slim torso. Slightly wet by the sweat from hiking as far as he did. Exposing his pale white skin.

"Maybe today I won't be as pasty white," Ethan said hopefully.

Ethan turned his attention to his boots. Toes cramped and itched and begged to be free. Now sitting down, he gleefully pulled his boots and socks off.

Standing up quickly he shoved his socks into his boots and in turn his boots into his rucksack.

Ethan proudly exclaimed, "If I have anything to do with it that would be the last time I wear shoes!!"

He quickly then folded is bandana and affixed so it would lay on his forehead to stop the sweat getting into his eyes. He picked up the rucksack and in a moment's pause, his toes danced on the lush moss under him; while admiring his now natural wild boy style. Ethan with one giant step went further into the woods.

No longer sticking to the trail Ethan wanted to see what unknown lies ahead. After, several hours he decided to set up camp. With his hammock set up and plenty of gathered fire wood he was ready for the night ahead.

After eating, Ethan put on his coat and turned his attention to the nights sky. After a while he saw some shooting stars.

"How cool," Ethan said.

Then a bright shooting star sped across the sky. As it fell Ethan noticed that it's heading was looking awfully close. And as he watch, the sound of the falling sky rained over then past him.

"Wow," then awestruck Ethan said.

Ethan quickly grabbed his flashlight and ran after the falling rock. It took awhile but Ethan found what he was looking for.

He had to be careful as his bare feet moved towards the now smoking crater. When he got there, it was less spectacular then he was hoping. It was a small crater about the size of a midsized car. He stepped down the few feet, making his way to the center.

There he found a glowing rock. About the size of a melon, colors of red and white glowed from the rock.

Ethan happily exclaimed, "This is epic....the best day ever!"

As if the rock heard him, the glowing ceased. Then after a moment, a large cracking sound echoed through the woods.

The hair on Ethan's neck stood on end. Everything inside him said run but he just stood still. Then with the worst curiosity he moved closer to the rock.

Ethan shined the flashlight on the rock now and arms length away from him. He reach out with his hand to touch the rock. Soon as his index finger made contact, a large crack boomed from the rock.

Ethan fell back, tripping on this feet. His foot tapped the rock and kicked it a little. Grasping his flashlight he pointed it at his feet in front of him.

Ethan barked out, "Oh No! What the hell is that?"

A green mass the sized of a softball oozed out laying out in front of the rock and inches away from his right foot.

"Ahh," Ethan whimpered.

Slowly, he moved his foot. Ready to bolt as soon as he could. But this moment of hesitation was all the slime needed.

The slime with lighting reflex grabs Ethan's ankle and pulls itself around his foot. The green slime now engulfed his right bare foot.

"Aghha," Ethan yelled.

He instinctively went to stand up. Just as he put weight on his foot. Searing pain surrounded his foot. He fell back to the ground. And went to grab at his foot but the pain stopped soon as there was no weight on the green slime.

His hand bounced off the green slime. Like slick rubber, Ethan tried to get a hold or edge but nothing.

Ethan worriedly asked the slime, "Please!! I'm scared, just get off!"

For minutes, nothing happen. Ethan too scared to walk and the slime still playing "sock" on Ethan's foot.

Ethan could not help it, he started crying. His emerald eyes poured.

Ethan muffled, "What now?" As his fore arm wiped the tears on his face.

The slime then started to wiggle and move. Pulsing, moving around Ethan's trapped foot.

Ethan's giggling started and then into heavy laughter.

"Hhaaaa haaahahaha whaoo ahah," Ethan yelled.

His toes flexed but just swooshed in the slime. Every nerve of his foot was stimulated. He laid back and rolled on the ground. Pounding the earth next to his hips.

Ethan kicked his foot up and out. Trying to shake and throw the slime off his foot.

Ethan laughed, "Haha ha aha comme on!"

He then sat up and pulled his right foot into his lap. Through his laughter and tears he scratched at the slime. It's green membrane unyielding.

It's funny how the human body responds to stimuli. For Ethan all this foot tickling led to his member to rise. The hard on was surprising to Ethan but he had bigger problems to focus his attention.

After and hour of tickling and about 40 minutes of an aching erection, Ethan's body did what it has always done with its long erections, a drop of pre-cum leaked out the tip of Ethan's just over 7 in cock. All tickling stopped and the slime pulsed.

The green slime changed hue from dark green to light lime green. Ethan breathing heavily puffing as much air as he could was grateful for the break. Ethan's back hit the ground while his green adorned foot remained in his lap.

"Please be over," Ethan wished.

The slime churned and grew firm and tendril grew from its surface. The tendril smelled the air then halted in front of Ethan bulge in his shorts. Then as quick as before the slime lunged onto Ethan's crotch.

Ethan standing now running out of the crater, he yelled,"Get off, off....Get off."

All the while trying to brush the slime off. Now in a new effort to throw the slime off he stops and removes his shorts. He throws them into the woods and continued to run.

The slime was having difficulty with the zipper and fabric but had shot tentacles and wrapped around Ethan's waist before he threw them.

The slime pulled and sucked its way on to Ethan's belly.

Ethan roared, "Get the fuck off me, God dam-it!!"

The slime moved swiftly and made its way under Ethan's tight briefs. The slime quickly molded over Ethan's cock and balls. Ethan's cock shrank immediately.... the slime had found its home.

Ethan's eyes bugged and he fell to his knees.

"Please no," Ethan whined.

But he knew what waited in his briefs but he could not bring himself to look.

A stammering Ethan whispered, "no, no, no, ....noooo"

Ethan pulled out the top of his briefs. Looking down Ethan yells out a hardy, "FUCK!!"

The slime glowed a dim green as it now encased Ethan's genitals. Ethan tested the slime with his fingers. Just as it rubberized when it was on his foot. He pounded the green mound with his fist. And then in a sad and quick realization, Ethan did not feel anything from that hit to the now green shell.

"This can't be happening," Ethan huffed.

Ethan snapped his briefs back in place. And stood up and started to walk slowly. Feeling out the new feeling between his legs. His thighs slightly rubbed the slime and on is cock and balls it felt as if they were in a jockcup. His tightly confined his balls tried to swing but stayed still their new prison.

"Ughhhh," Ethan griped.

After a while walking Ethan found his discarded shorts. He put them on. The constant tightness on his crotch bothered Ethan but what as worse his cock was staining for growth. But nothing, just pressure, steady and unstoppable pressure. Ethan made his was way to camp. The fire long burned out. Ethan climbed into his hammock to sleep and forget what has happened tonight.

The next morning, Ethan pushed his long legs out of the hammock and the bare pads of his feet smacked the ground. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, then quickly stood up and pulled his shorts and briefs off.

There it had remained, the slime!

Ethan said, "It was real! Well that's just great! What I'm I going to do. Why is this happening?"

Ethan panicked and just started packing.

Soon, Ethan started back the way he came. Making his way back to get help from his situation. His bare feet slipped slightly on the leaves on the floor of the woods.

He makes his way down to the pond he passed on the way in. He stops along the bank of the pond. He drops is rucksack and starts to take off his clothes.

Ethan defeatedly moaned, "I'm too tired and I smell! I know this thing has my dick caged but a cool swim is what I need!"

He looks at his almost nude form. Almost like the statues with green leaves in front of them, Ethan's green bump over his penis has not changed. He decides to run into the pond and starts swimming. The cool water is refreshing and he decides to continue to the wood raft in the middle of the pond. He climbs out of the water and lays out on the rough wooden raft. The sun quickly warms Ethan's skin. For a while Ethan's is as relaxed as he could be.

"I'm trapped in this chastity slime now. No one will believe this," Ethan stammered.

The slime suddenly starts to pulse and jerk. Fear quickly fills Ethan's mind and he stares at the slime. But then it is replaced with pleasure? Confused Ethan's taps the slime.

Ethan asked, "What are you doing?"

The slime increases its stimulation and Ethan begins to rock his body.

Ethan gasps, "Ohh that feels good... Yess!!"

The slime jerks him and allows his cock to erect. Then right as Ethan is about to shoot his cream. The slime stops and clamps down in his member.

"Umm," Ethan moaned.

Then the slime started again. By the second hour of this cycle. Ethan was a hot mess. Struggling his way back to shore all the while the slime cycles the edging procedure, Ethan ponded the dirt as it denied him yet again. Ethan tried to stand but his legs were weak. Then siting Ethan places his hands over his face.

Ethan screamed, "AAAAHHHHH!"

And while his tears fell, the familiar clamping pressure forced down on his cock and balls. This continued most of the day. Ethan could not function, he just laid on the ground and continued to cry.

His nude flesh mud covered from writhing on the ground. Then the slime after hours of the same pace, sped up.

Ethans pleaded, "Ohh please, just let me cum!!!!"

His fist pounded the slime but never yielded.

Then for once the slime did not clamp down on Ethan as he got close to release. His toes dig into the mud. And with as much force as his body could give, Ethan came

Ethan breathed out, "YESSSSS!!"

Ropes of sweet cum shoot out of his cock to only be consumed by the slime. After calming down, Ethan sat up to get his heading. He was still by the pond but on the other side of where he left is clothes and rucksack.

Ethan decided walk to the other side were his items are. When there he went back into the water to wash the mud off his body. When cleaning himself he noticed the slime and that...

Ethan questioned, "It could not have?....The slime has grown!"

It now has a tendril running down his tant.

Ethan exclaimed, "Really, now this!"

Then the slime pulsed again. Churning the slime forced Ethan to cum again but this time no edging. Then again and again. Each time Ethan gave his seed, the slime grew. Ethan stumbled his way to the shore again.

Ethan spoke, "Please, I beg.... just STOPPP!"

Ethan passing out around the 25th cum.

He woke up and it was the next day. Ethan rubbed his arms and stretched from the soreness in his body. Ethan now looked at the slime attached to his dick. It now was a green pair of briefs.

"Fuck, give me a break," Ethan grumbled.

He stood up and yet another surprise. The slime had worked its way up Ethan's hole.

What he did not know was the slime attached itself to his prostate and then worked is way through his nerves and circulatory system. This gave the slime complete control of Ethan. But also allowed the slime to achieve its full abilities.

Ethan was about to see what this slime could do. First was that the slime had metaphysical abilities that made him mostly invisible and that he could only touch what the slime willed.

Also, now Ethan did not have to eat or drink to live. The slime provide everything he would need as long as Ethan kept the slime cum fed.

Ethan tried to pick up his clothes and his hand just passed trough it. As if Ethan was a ghost.

"What," Ethan said.

Then it hit, a pounding on his prostate. His toes fanned out and grabbed the earth to braise himself for today's activities and what was to be Ethan's existence from now on; the constant denial vs release.

Ethan screamed at the sky, "WHHHY!!!"

He ran off into the woods leaving all his worldly possessions.

Ethan went into the woods years ago and unfortunately was reported missing. All they found was his clothes and rucksack.

But since then a story had spread of a green creature or wild beast with strange natural habits that roams those woods. A spectre that howled in pain when it is rarely seen.

If only people knew that particular creature's true origin.