All Comments on 'The Slut Inside Me'

by Abaddon89

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TeenTopTeenTopover 4 years ago
Male sport

Alex makes fast progress, from sucking Patrick's cock, to taking that cock up his arse and finally impaling himself on it. "Then his dick slid into me inch by inch, making me sit straight upright... now his young male power belonged to me. I could feel it pulsating inside me." Riding cock is becoming a new sport among teens like me. But that's not the climax yet. Read the whole nice story!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Hot & dirty

Sluttery at its best. Disgusting and degrading with every nerve ending in his ass tingling with extraordinary excitement as it took 2 fucking great hot cocks and gallons of cum. Just how I like my sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing here

This Box is empty.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
I'd luv

to be a cock;s slut whore for a while

Riki1942Riki1942about 3 years ago

The sex in your story was hot, but the most interesting part, for me, was the first paragraph about not wanting to get caught and, at the same time, wanting to get caught.

I cross dress the whole way with a feminine hairstyle, makeup, nail polish, clothing and shoes. While it's no big secret that I'm gay and a sissy, I totally relate to the opposing desires of not wanting to be outed and wanted to be exposed at the same time.

While few people, other than who I am doing it with, have actually witnessed me having sex, I occasionally go out in public and many people have seen me en femme.

It's strange, because I don't feel like it's due to some exhibitionist desires, but there is something that feels so exciting, kinky and naughty about the feeling of getting "caught" doing the dirty. My boyfriend has pulled over in the dark, slipped my pantyhose down and fucked me in the backseat of the car and a few other semi-public places or risky circumstances.

It's not that I actually want someone to see us, it's more the danger that someone might. I think if someone did see us, and then watched us, The watching us part wouldn't be as exciting as the part where I have that anxiety about getting caught. If they are watching, they must find it interesting and it wouldn't bother me for them to see and the possibility of "getting caught" part would already be over.

I guess it has more to do with the possibility of getting caught by straight people. For a gay person to catch me, it's more like them accidently walking into the bathroom while someone is using it. It's like, "Oh, sorry" but nothing new to them that isn't a normal thing.

I don't want to actually get caught by someone that it would offend. It's just, for me, the anxiety that I might that is a kinky turn on,

Riki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous