The Slut Inside Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see his dick pushing into my stomach. He grabbed my little wifey balls for grip as he hammered me.

"Seed me" someone said with my voice.

He nodded, caressing my face.

"I'm glad you've finally found your true self," Patrick smiled at me, again with the teacher tone, made all the more ridiculous by the now disgusting sounds of our fuck, him wetly, repetitively slamming into my ass, and someone bleating like a goat. I closed my eyes in horror when I realized that the goat was me. I opened them again, and watched my arms reach out to grab Patrick's back, my hips totally open to him, spreading myself like the nastiest flower in the world for the pollinating bee of Patrick's dick. He pulled out, suddenly stopping the intoxicating rhythm of our fuck, and stared into my asshole.

"Try to relax," he said, gently now.

I did; I gave up control of my body. I could feel my asshole tense, then relax, and spread naturally open, as if transitioning from one role to another.

"You're in bloom," he whispered to me, which in the moment sounded like the most romantic thing in the world. It stayed romantic even as he spat into my hole, and filled me again, this time balls deep. I stared into his eyes, even as the last few painful inches felt like they caused me internal damage.

He caressed my face again, more loving than a father. "Your hole will learn—" he said wisely.

"—with repetition." He dragged himself out of me, then immediately pushed back up. I gave an animal grunt. It was again so painful, but less so than the first time. Tears were in my eyes, and he wiped them away, again so gently, as he pulled out and pushed back into me. I couldn't even make words, just animal grunts. His dick felt like it was splitting me in half down the middle. Maybe it was.

He spat into my mouth which was hanging open, and again it felt like the kindest thing in the world. I felt his saliva drip down my throat. I could smell the scent of our fuck all around us, as his motions increased. Was this love? Patrick somehow read my mind like it was an open book, the Bible of Slut.

"I love you," he murmured, his fat dick lodged in my rectum.

I desperately wanted to respond, but could only grunt like an animal. I tried to articulate words, but I could only moan. It felt like a nightmare, but one where my whole body was shivering with pleasure.

"Shhh, shhh, you don't need to speak," Patrick smiled down at me, covering my gasping mouth firmly. "For too long, the couple of man and woman has dominated the sphere of ideal human relationships. Have we found love there? Absolutely not. It's time for the emergence of a new couple form, man and slut."

He delivered his speech with his cock in my ass, and I'm embarrassed to say that I came to it. Like confetti dropping down after a presidential speech, my cum rained down on me, as Patrick continued to mechanically pound me. Would he ever cum? I needed to make him cum so that he didn't fuck away my sanity.

I gripped his chest, pushed him back onto the bed, and got on top. I raised my naughty ass above his crotch, and made my asshole touch the tip of his dick. The two rubbed against each other, like they were making out. Then his dick slid into me inch by inch, making me sit straight upright, like I was a scarecrow getting its wooden pole. When my bum eventually came to rest on his crotch, felt an incredible wave of empowerment. I had seduced Patrick, and now his young male power belonged to me. I could feel it pulsating inside me.

I started to ride him, my wet, sloppy package bouncing on his stomach. I ground my bum into him, writhing on his monster, losing myself in our fuck. He was lying back on the bed, watching me with fascination. Eventually, the sound of our fuck started to assume an inhuman rhythm, me bouncing repetitively, him thrusting from the bottom, and my eyes rolled back into my head for a long time, as waves of pain and pleasure broke over me.

Then, finally, they rolled back: "seed me" a voice not my own commanded Patrick.

"I'll mark you, you filthy whore."

Patrick grabbed me suddenly by the neck, thrust me down into the bed, and jack-hammered me into the bed with his cock. Then came a final thrust, his balls laying flat against my own dangling balls. I grabbed his man balls, and squeezed them gently. I could feel them tense, then his cock impossibly widened in my hole, and began to pump my body with cum. I could feel the wet, hot ropes hitting parts inside me that I had no idea what they were. Somehow I could taste his cum at the back of my throat. Suspiciously milky tears emerged from my eyes. My own dick wasn't even cumming anymore, it was just methodically dripping: drip, drip, drip.

Patrick pulled out of me, messily, and then lay his cock on my face, letting me inhale a mix of my ass, his cock, and his cum. I began to clean him off, my dick still flowing.

"How does being reborn feel?" Patrick asked, smirking at me.

"Best $500 I ever spent," I murmured.

"Don't speak with your mouth full, slut."

I went back to my cock gobbling.

"You're a slut now, do you understand?" Patrick whispered to me, squeezing my ass.

I nodded.

"But I don't think you do..." Patrick said, and went to the door. He opened it and to my shock, in walked my younger brother, Sebastian.

"I've prepared the slut for you, Seb, it's all opened up," Patrick motioned to me.

"But it's my brother... no, no, no..." I gasped, trying to scramble to clothe myself and escape.

"Sluts don't have brothers, they only have holes," Patrick laughed, pinning me down.

Sebastian didn't even look at me, as he pulled me up into doggy, and immediately entered my ruined hole with an even bigger cock than Patrick's. Then, my younger brother started to fuck the last remnants of my previous self out of me. Still mostly rock hard, Patrick brought his dick over and plugged my protesting mouth with it. Two massive cocks pulsing in and out of me, my dick's drip became like an open faucet.

"If we cum in it enough, it might grow tits. Hell it might even grow a cunt," Patrick said, and I could hear, like a very distant sound, the two high five over my body, which now felt like a cock tunnel.

"Can you believe this crazed slut gave me $500 dollars just to throat the dick?" Patrick informed my brother, who only began to pound me harder.

"Seed it and make it your sister," Patrick said, and the two were laughing like they were playing a video game, while I was being torn apart by their two ferocious muscles.

Patrick pulled out suddenly, and grabbed my chin, examining my face as Sebastian fucked me.

"Why are you smiling," he asked, as my brother's balls went "smack, smack, smack" on my ass behind me.

I didn't think I was, but neither did I want to look in a mirror. I especially didn't want to look at it when I felt my brother warmly unload in my ass, sending waves of pleasure from my asshole to the rest of my body, transforming it all into ass flesh. Somehow it seemed like his cum pushed Patrick's even deeper into me.

Patrick grabbed me by the chin, "now I think you understand."

I nodded as he unloaded himself on my face. Then it was time to switch sides. Sebastian brought his mammoth cock over to my mouth, and dutifully I began to clean my brother's stinking cock while Patrick once again entered me from behind. My rebirth had only begun.


12