The Slut Poster Child Ch. 03

Story Info
Liz tries to retire.
2.6k words
4.36
12.8k
11
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,098 Followers

Over the next two weeks, I fell into a groove and set a schedule to get everything cleaned by the schedule Jamal gave me. And almost every night, Jalen would show up at my door with a bottle of wine and strip and fuck me. Even though I knew I was just a piece of ass, I still looked forward to his visits. Besides, he was buying the wine, so at least I wasn't paying to get fucked like in high school.

But Jalen had the same problem that most men do; they can't keep their mouths shut. He bragged to his roommate George and his closest friends Leonard, Josh, Anthony and Jamal. And that meant that his nightly visits were now just once or twice a week visits because I now had to make time for the other five frat brothers. So for the next six weeks, the boys made a schedule and I was fucked by all six of them. I had a visitor every night and many times during the day between classes. During the last three weekends, the boys convinced me to have all of them over to gang bang me. Those boys fucked me like I've never been fucked before. One of their favorite activities was to make me take all six cocks at once; two in my cunt, one in my ass, one in my mouth and jacking two with my hands.

I was happy. I had six young guys who liked to fuck me and didn't mind that I was a fatty. Actually, they seemed to like my fat tits and big ass. They not only saw a lot of cock, but they were also slapped and spanked regularly. Life was good for me.

And then the word got out to the rest of the fraternity, and I now had to contend with 20 horny young black cocks wanting to fuck the horny fat old white chick. Well, I can take a lot, but I finally had to limit my daily cock consumption to no more than three if I wanted to get any work done. I'd usually gang bang them in two separate groups of ten on the weekends.

I began referring to them as 'My Boys' and our frat house never failed another inspection. All of them thanked me for the hot breakfasts instead of the cold cereal they always used to get. Breakfast turned out to be one of my favorite times of the day. My Boys asked me to wear something sexy to help them start the day so I usually wore a short skirt and top or a shirt dress with no underwear. I let my boys indulge in feeling my body whenever they wanted to so after breakfast, I usually needed to sit with a cup of coffee to calm down for a few minutes after having had my body felt by 20 pairs of hands. Sometimes all the feeling up at breakfast would make me cum a few times, and it was good that there were so many big strong boys around to keep me from falling to the floor when my legs got weak from coming.

My Boys, being a typical fraternity, had their share of parties. Although I tried to stay away because I figured they didn't want their old white chubby house mother hanging around putting a damper on things, they decided that I was an easier and bigger piece of ass than most of the girls that showed up. Some girls need drinks before fucking, I just needed a cock.

This seemed to be the perfect job for me. Cleaning wasn't that hard and my boys and I got along great. Until I started at the frat, I had never fucked a black man. And now, that's all I fuck. There no romance, but the pounding cocks in my holes every day more than made up for a few hugs and a slew of babies and toddlers running around.

The school year went by quickly. During the summer months, most of the boys head home. There are a few left who stayed to attend summer classes, but my workload dropped significantly. So naturally, my pay was reduced during the summer. As it turned out, the college hired me to do filing for the summer months.

I was eventually able to buy a nice car and my boys would wash it for an extra fuck. I seemed to be able to pay for quite a few things with my body. I suppose some would say I'm a hooker, but I don't really care. I love to fuck, and I have a whole house of young black men that love to fuck me.

I've been a house mother for my frat boys for years. After doing this for six years, the boys came up with the idea to raise money from past members of the fraternity. They would reserve a suite at the nearby Hilton during Homecoming Week. I would check in on Thursday afternoon and stay until Sunday. I spent my time entertaining (fucking) the past members of the fraternity who had graduated and were returning for Homecoming festivities. The fraternity scheduled my appointments in 30 minute blocks. I was always happy to see some of my prior boy s return, and to get another opportunity to suck and fuck that black meat. Obviously, Homecoming was one of my favorite times of the year even though I never got to see a game or a parade, I always felt like the Homecoming Queen. Or maybe I felt more like the Homecoming Slut.

Their plan seemed to work because shortly after the big Homecoming week, my boys would get all excited when checks started to roll in from fraternity alum who had visited me in the suite. They would get so excited that they usually gave me a nice bonus and offered to give me a week off without servicing their cocks. HA! Not on your life! I wanted those cocks. I needed those cocks.

The fraternity also lent me to returning fraternity alums who just visited the campus for other reasons. By the time I was 38 years old, I had fucked a couple of hundred young black men. I no longer had any interest in dating because I had all I needed with my boys. I worked hard not to gain too much weight. It's always been hard for me to lose weight, and being heavy anyway, certainly didn't help.

The boys used me for recruitment in the fall. Whenever they hosted keggers, I would always be their scantily clad waitress, until later in the evening when I would be their naked waitress. And I always let the new pledges hands roam freely over my body knowing that if they became members, I would soon be sucking their cocks and letting them fuck me. I figured that I was getting more than 1200 loads of cum blown into one of my orifices each school year. And I loved it.

After I passed 40, I was beginning to worry how long I could keep working for the fraternity. I had only gained three pounds since I began all those years ago, but my body was in the beginning stages of sagging tits and ass. Considering I was still getting fucked on a regular basis, my pussy was still fairly tight.

So one evening towards the end of the school year, I asked the six boys who would be running the fraternity the following year if I could meet with them. I explained my concern of my body not being as good as it one was and my age now being as old as their own parents. I asked them if they would like to replace me with a younger house mother. They sort of looked strangely at each other and then one of them suggested that I strip and suck their cocks while they think about it. Even though it seemed like an odd request, I was not going to turn down the opportunity to suck six beautiful black cocks so I dove in. I was so focused on their cocks that I really didn't pay attention to their discussion.

After swallowing their six loads without spilling a drop, I got back in to my seat. As they smiled at me the incoming president said, "Liz, you are our fraternity slut. You're kind of like a mascot for us. Everyone on campus knows that you fuck all of us." She was shocked to hear this bit of news. "We want you to stay. Not one of our members has ever turned down their turn to fuck you. You still have those big tits and ass, and as long as we can fuck you on a regular basis, we're happy."

"Well, you guys know that you can fuck me whenever you want as long as you leave me time to do my cleaning. And sometimes, in the middle of the day, it's nice to take a break from cleaning rooms to suck one of your cocks. And you know how much I like to suck cock."

The next five years went by in a flash. As has always been the case, a schedule was set up for me to fuck the whole fraternity, three of four every day and ten on each day of the weekend. I never tired of their beautiful young cocks and they knew I would do anything for them. Sometimes they got a little rough with me, but that was OK. I could put up with a lot to get those cocks.

After I turned 45, it happened. Two of the new students that pledged the fraternity were sons of members who had hired me. They both cornered me at the pledge party early in the school year and told me who they were. Not only did I remember their fathers from long ago, but neither one of them had ever missed a Homecoming visit with me in the Hilton.

I knew they were both just turned 18, but I couldn't resist. I took both of them to my apartment that night and demonstrated what their fathers already knew; that I was a slut for black cock. Those two young guys fucked me all night long. One of them would blow a load in me while the other was getting hard. Then they would switch. They had me screaming like the whore I knew I was. And now they knew it too. But I didn't care. I loved their cocks.

By the time I turned 50, I had put on another five pounds and the old tits were sagging more than ever., but my face was still pretty. I suppose my face looked 10 years younger than I actually was. I was older than most of my boys' parents and had welcomed 18 new pledges over the last five years whose fathers I had fucked many years ago as members of the fraternity. During Homecoming week, I still went to the Hilton, and some years, I fucked the son in the morning and the father in the afternoon.

Finally, when I turned 55, I requested a meeting with my boys with four months remaining in the school year. I explained that I couldn't wear all the skimpy stuff that they liked because I was, not only too old, but I was also too heavy. I told them I had always been a little heavy, but in my younger days, my skin was tighter so I could get away with it then. I smiled at these boys, all of whom had fucked all of my holes and made me scream and cum like a whore. I told them that I had fucked almost 300 members of their fraternity and had been the beneficiary of more than 30,000 loads of their cum over the past 27 years. They all grinned at that last fact. I told them that I loved fucking them grabbing my ass and feeling my body whenever they wanted and that fucking them had been wonderful. I told them that I liked being whored out to the fraternity's alums because it was good to reconnect and re-fuck some of my old lovers. But in the end, I felt I was just too old to continue as their house mother. It's not that the work was too hard. It's just that they needed a younger slut to entice new members.

They looked crestfallen, and that kind of broke my heart. These were my boys, after all. Most of my boys had told me through the years that I was the first white woman they had ever fucked. Some told me I was the first woman, period, they had ever fucked. Some of the returning fraternity alums told me that I had been the only white woman they had ever fucked.

For the remaining four months of the school year, my boys took care of cleaning and preparing meals for the fraternity. I spent the whole time on my back, on my hands and knees, against the wall, bent over tables and chairs, on my knees tied to the ceiling and in any other position they wanted me. The only breaks I got were to eat, shower, bathroom and sleep. I tried to keep track the first week on how many loads of cum were dumped into my body, but by Wednesday, it had passed 50, so I gave up. My boys used all of my holes, many times all at once. They turned me into a screaming wanton whore that wanted nothing more than to be used by her boys. My purpose in life was to let my boys use my whore body in any way they wanted. And they did.

At the end of the school year, the original president of the fraternity who hired me came to me nd thanked me for my years of service. He asked me what I thought of giving up a life with a white husband and children and PTA meetings to be a black cum slut. I laughed and said, "I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. You are all my family, and I loved being a cum slut for you."

He smiled and asked my plans and I had none. He said, "Some of us original members who hired you have done quite well in our lives. We'd like to set you up in a nice condo which we'll sign over to you. We'll give you a nice monthly income, which we'll guarantee for at least 10 years."

Smiling knowingly, I asked, "And what do I have to do for all this?"

He smiled and said, "Keep being our cum slut."

I said, "Well that's easy. I thought you were going to make me work or something."

He said, "You truly are a black cum slut, Liz."

"I know," I said. "So tell me, how many of your beautiful cocks do I get to service?"

"Ten of us kicked in on the condo and you salary. But how many would you like to service?"

I laughed and said, "You know me, I'll service as many as you send me."

"I was hoping you'd say that because there are times when one of us may have a customer or client that we would like to have entertained by a more mature . . . "

"Slut?" I added.

"Well, I was going to say 'woman,' but I suppose 'slut' is more correct.

"I'll do it," I said. "And you can send me as many of your customers and clients as you want. And I hope they're all black."

"They will be." He said.

"Then sign me up. I want to be your black cum slut. Make me a poster child for black cock."


BJB69
BJB69
1,098 Followers