The Slut Poster Child Ch. 04

Story Info
Liz enjoys her life after being the fraternity slut.
2.6k words
4.4
12.8k
17
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,095 Followers

At the end of the school year, I packed and moved in to my new condominium. Well, actually, I spent most of the time on my back and knees servicing my boys while they got me all packed and moved to my new condo. I must have been banged by the whole fraternity during moving day.

It was the nicest place I'd ever lived -- a two-bedroom condo in a nice section of town, compete with a garage and a nice balcony porch.

I sat in my living room the first night a sipped a glass of wine thinking of the journey that brought me here. From a high school slut to a legislative aide slut to a house mother slut to a prostitute, I had to admit that I enjoyed the journey, although for some reason, being a prostitute was a little more disconcerting than just being a slut. With my other jobs, I earned a living and gave away the pussy. With this job, I'm being supported in exchange for my pussy. But I knew I'd get used to it as long as I kept getting my hot little white pussy plowed by big black cocks.

During the last 27 years as a house mother to the black fraternity, I had been fucked by more than 300 young black boys, some of whom were the offspring of the original members who hired me. Thousands and thousands of loads of cum had been dumped into my white body. I smiled as I finished the wine and fell in to bed.

Over the next few weeks, my ten benefactors all stopped to visit me and use my holes. I have to admit that just thinking of Jamal, Leonard, Jalen, Anthony, George and the rest of them made me wet. Those boys had given me the job at the fraternity and broke me in to the pleasure of young black cock, and most of them stopped every year during Homecoming week to spend time fucking me at the Marriott. Yeah, I've been fucking most of them longer than their wives have.

It took no time at all for me to get used to my new digs and job. My benefactors each stopped a couple of times each month to get laid. After the first two months, they began sending clients to me. Most of the young black men just wanted a fast piece of ass or to experience their first white woman fuck, but the homelier ones always asked to take me out to dinner or drinks before fucking me. As long as they let me know in advance, I tried to dress as slutty as I could. Since I was still a little heavy, the men seemed to like the way my clothes fit tight on my 42(D) tits and my 44-inch hips and ass. I guess they just wanted to be seen with a white woman on their arm, and I let them take whatever liberties they wanted with my body during the evening.

The first three years living in my new condo and working for my benefactors as a prostitute went by quickly. When I was 58, I got a letter announcing my 40th year high school class reunion. At first, I blew it off, but then my old friend Amber tracked me down and begged me to come. I knew she was divorced and dating a fellow classmate who had been a big deal on the football team. I think he was also one of the guys who raped me at the graduation party.

I wasn't sure what to do so I asked Jamal for advice when he stopped by for one of his monthly fucks. After I sucked his cock and balls and took him up my ass, he sat and listened to my tale. Fortunately, his wife was out of town so he could spend the night with me. Jamal suggested that I take one of the fraternity hunks to my reunion, and offered to find one for me. I agreed on the condition that he was old enough to drink.

On reunion day, I dressed in a skirt a couple inches above my knees and a button up top. Both the skirt and top were extremely tight after stretching over my substantial tits and ass. As I was looking at myself in the mirror, the doorbell rang. When I opened the door, I was greeted by the most beautiful smile on the most handsome man I had ever seen. I was speechless, but he held out his hand and asked, "Liz?" I numbly nodded my head and he said, "I'm your date Joe. May I come in?" I nodded again and he moved past me into my condo. I was almost drooling on my blouse as I feasted my eyes on this beautiful Adonis standing in my living room. He smiled at me again and I almost melted into the floor as he said, "When do we need to leave?"

"Uh, . . . well, uh . . . . maybe we, uh . . . . uh, maybe in about an hour," I mumbled.

He walked over and lifted my hands in his own hands. He kissed one of my hands, pulled me in close and said, "May I fuck you before we go? I've heard some good things about you, Liz. You're a legend in our fraternity."

My mouth was open but I couldn't speak so I numbly nodded my head. Joe smiled again and slowly stripped the clothes from my old fat white body. I was embarrassed. I knew what I looked like and I knew that I wasn't worthy to be with this perfect black specimen, but it didn't seem to bother him. When I was naked, Joe lifted me like I weighed nothing and carried me to my bedroom where he gently laid me on my bed. I hungrily stared at him as he took off his own clothes. His body was perfect, and when he removed his pants, I found myself drooling while looking at his beautiful cock.

Joe was a gentle lover, but he knew how to please a woman. His hands and kisses were all over my body giving me goose bumps and orgasms before he even pushed his cock into me. When his cock entered me, I immediately had another orgasm before he began thrusting his cock in and out of my pussy. He pumped for about 15 minutes before pulling out and moving to my face where I sucked the cum from his cock and swallowed all of it. When we finished, he kissed me and made my whole-body tingle.

We dressed and he drove me to the reunion in his sports car, which was a challenge getting in and out of it if one is heavy and wearing tight clothes. The women at the check-in table briefly greeted me and then couldn't take their eyes off Joe. But he ignored them because he was busy tending to me. His hand was on my big ass as we walked into the hall.

"Liz!"

"Amber!"

We hugged and she turned and said, "Do you remember Bob?" I nodded as I recalled Bob fucking me along a country road when I was in high school. "Well," she continued. "We're engaged."

She turned and looked at Joe, and her mouth fell open. He smiled his killer smile at her and said, "Hi Amber. I'm Joe. Liz and I have been seeing each other for a while and I'd love to be engaged to her but she keeps turning me down." I almost laughed out loud as I looked at Amber and Bob's shocked faces.

Amber's eyes were huge as she turned and looked at me in shock. "Is. . . . is h-h-he . . . . . is that true?" I just smiled and Amber yelled, "What's the matter with you? He's gorgeous!" We all broke out laughing as Joe put his arm around me and we moved further inside.

The evening was wonderful, and Joe couldn't have performed any better if he had been a professional actor. He tended to my needs and gently held my arm and my hand when he thought it was warranted. When Cody eventually drifted over to say hello, Joe became protective in a very subtle way. I had told him that Cody had led the gang rape of me at our graduation party. The women, all of whom were my age, all stared at him, and many were on the verge of drooling. I'm sure there were a lot of wet panties before the reunion ended.

When we left, Joe took me back to my condo and spent the night with me. He made love to me three times that night and got up early and served me breakfast in bed. If this kid wasn't almost 40 years younger than me and way out of my league, I would marry him. After breakfast, I thanked him and walked him to the door. He turned, gave me his killer smile and then kissed me good bye.

Over the next couple years, I continued to service my benefactors and their clients. Sometimes, my benefactors would send their sons over for me to service them too. Some of them had been in the fraternity during my last few years as house mother, and some had just recently graduated high school and joined the fraternity. I have to admit that as I've gotten older, the boys appear to be younger and younger. Sometimes I thought they were only 14 or 15 years old, but then they'd show me a license or a passport proving their age.

I have to admit that I missed the gang bangs. Yeah, the boys could be rough at times, but they always left me sexually exhausted and satisfied.

When I turned 60, it happened. It was like a blow to my stomach. The grandson of one of the original fraternity men who hired me showed up on my doorstep to get fucked. I looked at the young man who looked like he wasn't long out of middle school. "Holy shit," I thought. "How did I get this old so fast?" His grandfather was one of the men who paid for my condo, and I remember fucking his dad when he joined the frat years ago. And now, the third generation. Well, I have to admit that he wasn't too bad in the sack. Like all young men, he didn't last long, but he could get his cock hard again pretty quickly. I sucked him the first time and then he fucked me. I had hoped he'd stick around for another, but after he dumped a load in my pussy, he quickly dressed and mumbled something about friends waiting for him, and hurriedly left.

For the next couple of weeks, my life returned to normal. A couple of my benefactors stopped each week along with a few of their customers or clients. I realized it had been well over 30 years since a white cock had been in my body, and I didn't miss them. I was addicted to black cock. But I wanted more. So, when Jamal stopped the next week, I asked him if he could set up a gang bang for me. "Seriously?" He asked. I nodded. "I thought you'd be tired of those by now. You're 60 years old." I just grinned at him. He said, "I think you're a much bigger slut than we ever imagined, Liz." He paused for a minute and then nodded. "Sure. I'll set one up for the weekend. How about if I round up a few guys from the frat and bring them over. They could spend the whole weekend working your hot fat body over."

A chill of excitement ran up my spine as I eagerly nodded my head. "Yes! Yes! Please do Jamal. I miss the boys and I really want to be gang banged again." Jamal grinned, stood up, dropped his pants and dumped a load down my throat before leaving to head home to his wife.

When I answered the door Friday evening, I was greeted by 10 grinning young black men. I looked at their young faces and thought how I was robbing the cradle. As I hesitantly let them into my condo, the puzzlement on my face made one of them ask, "Is something wrong, Liz?"

I asked, "Are you all old enough to be here?" The boys all laughed, and before I knew it, a bunch of drivers' licenses were thrust into my face. I laughed and said, "You all look so young. Why would you want to come and fuck an old white slut like me?"

The unofficial spokesman stepped forward and said, "You're a legend in our frat, Liz. You fucked every member of our frat for 27 consecutive years. All of the alumni have told us that if we ever get the opportunity, we should jump at the chance to bang your fat pussy. So here we are."

Well, what can I say? At the end of the weekend, the boys had dumped at least 60 to 70 loads of cum in to my plump body. I was air tight most of the time and had cocks everywhere. They used all of my holes and I willingly suggested that they try two cocks at once in my pussy and then two cocks in my ass. Damn, it was wonderful! How I had missed my boys treating me like the slut that I am.

When the boys left Sunday evening, I was too tired to shower so I just fell into bed and slept until almost noon the next day. When I looked at my body in the mirror, I saw that I was covered with red hand marks and sucker bites. My hair was a wreck and my orifices all ached from being used and abused by the young black frat men.

When Jamal visited again the following week, he asked if I would like to have the fraternity have a drawing for about 10 young men to gang bang me every couple months. "Oh yesss," I said. "I would love that, Jamal. I don't know how long those young boys would want to fuck an old white whore, but I'm game as long as they are."

"I'll set it up," he said as I fell to my knees and crawled to him. I unzipped his pants and sucked his black cock into my mouth. I loved Jamal's cock and envied his wife, even though I had been using his big black cock as long as she has.

So that's my story. I'm now 62 years old. My tits sag, but I'm working hard to maintain my 42(D)-30-44 body. The frat lottery that Jamal set up is still getting most of the fraternity brothers signing up and I still look forward to my gang bangs several times a year. The boys and men still like my big ass and enjoy slapping my big tits as their cocks pound my pussy. Jamal and my other benefactors and their customers and clients keep me busy through the week.

My life is good, and I can't imagine it turning out any other way. I consider the 300 fraternity boys, who've used my body through the years, as family. Some people may claim that my body is owned by black men, and I suppose it is. But I don't care. I love my boys even when they're not boys anymore. I hope I can stay healthy and continue fucking and sucking black cocks for a long time.


BJB69
BJB69
1,095 Followers