The Slutmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so good, thank you," spoke John through the tears. He put the phone down.

Sarah continued to slowly, rhythmically rub against him.

"Slut wanna put his dick in me?"

He nodded enthusiastically. No confusion.

She popped him in and she continued to ride, this time feeling internal pleasure for herself. She reached down to touch his nipples, pulling on them, then applying tiny pressure round his neck with one hand. He was feeling so good and the moans confirmed this.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced.

"So soon?" Sarah questioned.

"The night has had a lot of build up. We've been phoning around for an hour or so, me sporting an erection for most of that time. The pressure is too much, I wanna bust, please."

"No problem, slut, this is fantastic, cum for me."

He did, busting strongly into the slutmaker's pussy, making both feel good. Sarah rode his waves of ejaculation until he pumped no more. She shimmyed off of him and rested by his side. Each of them panting like they had post chase.

A few minutes passed and Sarah broke the silence.

"That was a fantastic session, one of the best sessions I have ever had. You are a great slut. Do you feel it?"

"Yes I do, but I seek your validation. Will you apply one of your 'slut' collars to me, take a picture and put me on you 'Whores Stable.' wall?"

"I'd be delighted. On your knees on the floor."

John complied while Sarah retrieved one of her collars. She stood in front of him, smiling genuinely and clipped her collar around his neck. He beamed up at her as she took a polaroid of her newest slut, immediately placing it on the wall, writing 'slut 18 on it.'

"Let's get back into bed, under the covers this time, and have a little rest before you join me and my family for dinner, dad'll cook something super nice, it always is."

12