The Slutty Waitress Pt. 02

Story Info
Mia and Vanessa come up with a plan.
2.8k words
4.71
3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You need to read the first one to keep up with the storyline.

The Slutty Waitress Part 2: Vanessa's Turn

After Liam left the restaurant. He decided to go home where he could get back to studying. "How can I possibly study?" he said to himself. "After all of this, I don't want to study. All I want to do is go and be with her, not even for sex, just to be with her."

Mia was watching him leave as she walked off to work. She could hear the boss say her break was over a minute ago. It was time to get back to work.

"Yes sir," said Mia as she could feel his semen dripping down her skirt.

Vanessa said, "So how is he? It must be good for you to be that loud."

Mia said, "It's terrific. It's actually pretty amazing. The best part is his stamina. After we are done, he can go again in a few minutes. But it won't be sex forever tonight. I intend to cook him dinner."

Vanessa said, "I admit I am a little jealous. I would give anything to have someone like him for a night or two. It's been a long time since I've had a guy like that."

"You know he has a lot of cute friends," said Mia with a funny look. "I bet he could set you up with someone if I asked."

"I've seen his friends," said Vanessa, "I don't want any of them. Please don't hate me for this, but I want him. He doesn't want me, he wants you."

"Do you like him?" Said Mia. She was confused as to why Vanessa was so upset. "Did you know him before yesterday?"

"No, but I just want something like him for a little bit. Since he's with you, I won't try anything," said Vanessa.

Mia smiled and said, "You are my best friend; you've been there when I needed you. If you really want him, I might be able to convince him for a threesome. In the end, remember he is mine. Remember that."

"He didn't want to have sex with me, remember?" Said Vanessa.

Mia said, "He's just like any other guy, but he has an honor code. I think I can get his code to fade away. If all you want is sex with him, I can make that happen."

"You aren't going to drug him, are you?" said Vanessa.

"Oh no, don't worry. He will fuck you of his own free will." said Mia. "just do as I say and follow my instruction exactly."

As Mia explained the plan, Vanessa asked, "How do you know this will work? More importantly, are you actually alright with this?"

Mia said, "I know what kind of guy he is, and this is just a one-time thing. After it's over, I'll make it up to him. Actually, I think he will be pleased."

Mia clocked out of work and said, "Just follow the plan. Dress sexy, just in case. He seems to like my uniforms." Mia said that as a joke so she wouldn't be the only one in a uniform.

As Vanessa thought about the plan, she said to herself, "Sexy clothes. I don't have any uniforms." Vanessa looked at herself, and she realized she wasn't as petite as Mia. She didn't have a great ass like Mia or a big chest like Mia. She wasn't bad-looking. She was just a little bit different than Mia. "If he feels me, will he be alright with me?"

As Vanessa went back to her place, she changed into the sexiest clothes she had. She put on a tube top and a mini skirt, but she left her panties off.

While Liam was at work, he did his day-to-day tasks before he went back to his own apartment. There, he took a shower and got dressed nicely. He was so excited. This was his first date with the girl he was starting to grow strong feelings towards. He set out to Mia's place. When he saw her standing outside her apartment, he thought it was weird since she did not wait for him inside. She was in a beautiful black dress and had a small box in her hand. He asked, "Why are you waiting for me outside?"

Mia said, "Rather than cook for you, as I said, I have a better idea of where I want to do the date. I want you to come with me." Mia was very excited.

Liam was interested. He was happy to see how spur-of-the-moment she could be. As he followed her, he said, "What's in the box?" "It's a secret," said Mia. They walked and talked all the way around. They ended up in front of the restaurant where she worked. Liam asked, "Why are we here? Is this where our date is?"

"Remember you said you wanted to have a date," Said Mia. "Also, if you recall, you said you wanted to take me in the middle of the restaurant."

Liam smiled and said happily, "That sounds about right, but let's actually have our date first."

Mia smiled as she opened the door. As Liam followed her in, she instantly grabbed him and started to kiss him. She said, "I thought we could have some fun, dinner, and then dessert. As for dessert, I thought we could..." She opened the box, and there was a uniform inside. and underneath it was a little rope. With a little bit of a dirty smile, she began to kiss him again.

Liam said with a huge smile, "I can't wait."

"Well, you're going to have to." Said Mia with a laugh.

As Mia took him to a table, she said, "You sit here at this table." It had a candle already lit around it with a heart around it. The entire restaurant seems to have been cleared. All the tables were moved to the side. It was set up to be very romantic.

When did she have time to set all this up? Liam thought. He sat down as Mia went to the kitchen. He heard her begin to cook something. She said, "It will be ready in a minute. I cooked it earlier today; I just need to heat it up."

After putting the food in the oven, Mia came out of the kitchen. She got undressed in front of him and put on a tube top and a skirt. As he watched her undress, he could not help but watch. Her body was perfectly proportioned.

He watched as she took a tube top out of the box and a skirt that was so short he could easily see her ass and her pussy. After she was in the uniform, she came and sat on his lap and started to make out with him in the chair. She moved his hand up to her boob. He grabbed her ass underneath the skirt with another hand. She began to moan, "Ahh, it's too soon for me to get turned on like this."

A beeping sound came out of the kitchen. She jumped up and said, "Food ready." as she walked off, she was holding her pussy. She was clearly horny.

As she brought the food out and placed it in front of him, he could see her boobs and her pussy dripping through. They both sat down and ate together. The food was surprisingly good. As they both were eating, they talked and ended up having a really great time together.

Close to the end of the dinner, she said, "I know you are probably ready to have sex, but can you wait a bit longer? I wanted to know what you think of a threesome."

Liam looked at Mia with a somewhat excited face. The face faded as he began to actually think and calculate everything inside his head. He said, "I'm not sure that's a good idea. I don't want to do it with another guy or girl".

Mia said, "Don't you want to try to have sex with another girl? Maybe this way you won't get bored of me that easy."

"There is no way I can get bored of you. Your body is amazing," said Liam. "It's not even your body I want; it's just you."

"I thought it would be a nice treat for us," said Mia. "Just think about it," she said as she lifted up her skirt, revealing her pussy. It was already wet.

Liam: "Fine, we can have a threesome, but I'm going to need something in return."

Mia said, "Whatever you need, I will do it."

Liam said, "I want you to be yourself as my girlfriend when you are with me."

Mia smiled and said, "Then I will be your girlfriend."

Liam was happy to hear that she was going to accept them as an official couple; this was what he wanted. He said, "As for a threesome, I suppose we can do it whenever you want."

She said, "I already have an idea." She took his hand and placed it on her tight pink pussy. She said, "This will belong to you after we are done eating."

As they were finishing the meal, Mia looked outside and saw Vanessa. As they finished dinner, she stood up and cleaned the dishes. Liam wanted to help, but she said, "No, let me clean all of this." Then Mia went to unlock the back door and let Vanessa in.

Vanessa entered and whispered to Mia, "Are you sure you're alright with this?"

Mia whispered back, "Yes, I am sure. I already got him to agree to it. I'll get him started. And thanks for making the place romantic. He liked it."

After Mia came out of the kitchen, she kissed Liam and said, "Will you take me here right here and now? Get on the table so I can make love to you." As he got on the table, She kissed him again as she undid her tube top and tied the top around his eyes as a blindfold. She made sure he could not see anything. She also used the rope to tie his hands. He did not like this, but he went along with it anyway. Then she undid his pants and said, "Dessert for me starts with this," as she began to suck his dick. "Mmmm," she moaned as she could taste his dick. It made her really wet as it reminded her of when they did it for the first time.

As Mia heard Vanessa quietly come through the door, she waved Vanessa over as she continued to suck. "Remember how you agreed to a threesome, Liam?"

"Yeah," said Liam.

"Well, our third partner is here," said Mia.

Vanessa was staring with a longing for a taste of his dick. She wanted just a shot of semen. Vanessa was getting hornier the more she starred. Vanessa got on her knees and was ready to do it. She was already being more of a slut than Mia.

Liam said, "Wait, who is it?"

Mia saw how horny Vanessa was.

Vanessa said, "Liam, cum in my mouth if you want." the moment she began to suck his dick. Vanessa sucked his dick so hard. It was the first delicious dick she had.

As Vanessa was sucking Liam's dick, Mia was watching and fingering herself. Watching Liam getting sucked by someone else made her horny too.

"Oh, that feels good," said Liam. "Mia, who is this? She's good but not as good as you."

Mia realized she enjoyed it more than she thought. She was feeling too good, and Vanessa was also enjoying herself. Mia untied Liam's hands and said to him, "Suck on my pussy" as she put her pussy in his mouth.

Liam used his free hands to undo his blindfold. He saw Vanessa sucking on his dick and saw Mia having her shaved pink pussy directly above him. He could not resist. He grabbed Mia and pulled her down to his lips, and began to suck all the juices from her pussy. He put his tongue right inside and swirled it around.

Mia was happy that he was allowing this. She said, "That's it. You've givin' in now. Just enjoy two girls being yours." Mia was about to cum. She was thinking, this is too fast. How come she was at her limit already? She was going to cum just from Liam licking her pussy.

Vanessa began to moan, "Mmm. Mmm. Mmm."

Liam shouted, "Oh, I'm about to cum. Take it all in your mouth. "As Liam shot off his semen, Vanessa opened her mouth and tried to take as much as she could. The amount he shot out was too much. It filled her mouth and shot all over her face.

Mia said, "Ohh, so much of his delicious semen."

Vanessa Said, "Thanks for the meal; now it's time for my favorite part."

Mia said, "No, Vanessa, it's my turn." Mia and Vanessa switched. Mia took Liam's penis and put it inside of her. She said, "Look, Liam, it's all the way inside."

"Oh fuck, that feels good," said Liam. He started thrusting inside Mia while Vanessa watched.

Mia said, "I'm pleased that you like my pussy so much. Just make me feel good." As Liam was fucking her, Vanessa just kept staring as she was fingering herself.

Vanessa said, "I can't wait." She went and put her pussy up to Liam's mouth and said, "Do the same to me. Do what you did to Mia earlier."

As he was fucking Mia and licking Vanessa, he was about to shoot off. He came immediately at the same moment Mia came. Vanessa pussy became flooded at the same time. As soon as they were done, Mia laid down next to him and said, "That was so amazing."

Vanessa said. "I want it now."

Mia said, "Go ahead, Vanessa, enjoy."

Vanessa was happy that she got the go-ahead from Mia. She looked at Liam. He was not unhappy about what was happening, so she decided to jump on top of him. She said, "I'll take control. You just relax."

As Vanessa was getting started, Mia began to kiss him and hold him tight against her body.

"Oh, this is amazing," said Vanessa. "Oh good, I don't ever want to stop."

Mia looked at Vanessa and said, "You will have to remember he belongs to me." She looked at Liam and said, "If you still will take me."

Liam looked at Mia, pulled her close, kissed her, and said, "I don't appreciate you planning all this and not telling me, but I still want you more than anything, Mia." He said this while thrusting into Vanessa. "Oh, I'm going to cum"

"Don't pull out. I want it inside," said Vanessa

Mia said, "Wait, that wasn't what I said you could do. Stop, Vanessa." It was too late. Liam had lost control. He shot his semen inside of her. Mia watched as Vanessa fell off, and the semen slowly poured out of her onto the table.

Mia was holding Liam on one side, and Vanessa was holding him on the other side. Liam tried to get hard again, but he could not. He was officially done, as both those breasts were pressed against

Vanessa and Mia both grabbed his dick at the same time and began to stroke it. Mia said, "Can you go one more round?"

Liam said, "I'm not sure. It's not easy to get it hard after all that."

Mia said, "I think I know what may help." She got up and pulled Liam up, and said, "Close your eyes." After Liam closed his eyes, he heard some moving around, and she said, "Ok, now open them." As he opened his eyes, he saw Mia lying on top of Vanessa opening her pussy. She said, "Please fuck me, Liam. I don't want to wait anymore. Please, fuck my slutty pussy."

Liam felt both Mia's and Vanessa's asses as he stuck his penis inside Mia's pussy. He rammed his penis inside her over and over again. He managed to cum again. As he came, Mia said, "That's it. Shoot it right up my pussy." He filled up her pussy all the way. Each pussy felt amazing. Both Mia's and Vanessa's pussies were fully stuffed to the brim. They lay down together on a table and fell asleep.

The next morning, they woke up early before someone else came over to the restaurant. All 3 of them got dressed and cleaned up the place together. Before they left, Vanessa said, "Thank you, Mia and Liam. It's been a while for me. I didn't expect it to be so good."

Mia said, "Don't worry about it. I enjoyed it, and Liam enjoyed it too."

Liam said, "That is true."

They went off in two different directions. Vanessa went back to her house, still full of his warm semen. Liam and Mia went back, arm in arm, still full of semen. Liam held Mia and said, "I will say that was quite an amazing date."

Mia smiled, knowing that he enjoyed it more than he pretended. The strange part was that she started to develop a feeling for Liam.

To be continued

Please rate, comment, and follow.