The Small Brown Box

Story Info
An ancient curse and no escape.
19k words
4.75
10.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers

This is my first attempt at Erotic Horror writing. I've enjoyed the experience and I'd really like to know if this is the kind of thing the readership is looking for. I'd like to have a go at another story too, so suggestions for plot lines would be great. Constructive comments always welcome.

Enjoy

-------------------------------------------------

What the hell was going on!?!

It was 3:33 am and I was pacing the floor of my flat... I seriously felt like I was losing my mind.

I must be stressed, "Ha, no shit I'm fucking stressed!" I said out loud.

No... before this...was I stressed before this? "No... I wasn't stressed, I was happy."

What then? I don't do drugs... maybe I should... "Don't be stupid!" I was getting majorly frustrated with myself.

Have a drink, it'll calm your nerves... "At half three in the morning?!"

"Shit!" Calm down... just calm down... take a deep breathe, there has to be a rational explanation... "Cancer!" It's probably cancer, oh shit have I got a brain tumor?!

My heart rate went through the roof and I started to sweat profusely. I grabbed my tablet and searched for 'Signs of brain tumor', the results were reassuringly absent from my current physical state. What then?

I lay back down on my bed and tried some deep breathing exercises.... you're OK... just breathe... calm down... then I heard it again!! The sound of a woman talking or chanting or something, it sounded like it was a long way away, but it was inside my head!! What the fuck! I put my hands over my ears, but I could still hear it, a soft, gentle voice saying the same thing again and again and again...

"Shut up!!!"

The talking stopped and all I could hear was the sound of my heart thumping in my chest and rain lashing against the window. I listened to the rain, slowly... ever so slowly... I calmed down and my eyelids began to get heavy. I could feel sleep coming and I prayed it wouldn't happen again.

I woke with a start, "Ahhhh... oh shit," my erect cock twitched and semen splattered onto my stomach, "oh fuck, ahh!" Another spurt joined the first. The orgasm faded and I tried to gather my senses. "Shit! Not again!" I collapsed onto the bed and tried to ignore the rapidly cooling liquid trickling down my sides.

I think it had started about ten days ago, a wet dream, but there was no dream, not one I could remember anyway. Now it was becoming more frequent and the dreams? Shit, the dreams! They were more like watching a film than a fragmentary succession of images and emotions. The last one was a couple of days ago, it looked like a scene out of a period drama. A woman in a long flowing summer dress was in a hay barn with a large stocky man wearing riding breeches, boots and a big white shirt. He had a riding crop in his hand and he was using it to beat the woman, she held her arms up in self defense but he beat her and beat her, she was crying and begging for mercy, he threw the crop aside, unbuttoned his pants and then tugged at her underwear, There was the sound of ripping material and then he was mounting her, her crying became muted and was replaced by cries of pain and despair as he forced himself inside her, that's when I woke up and covered myself in my own semen. The really shocking thing... it was me in the dream, I wasn't watching it was me assaulting that poor woman and I felt... pleasure, sexual pleasure yes, but also a malicious, vindictive pleasure.

What the hell was wrong with me?!

I cleaned up and stared bleakly at my bedside clock, 6:17 am, I'm knackered and my head is spinning, but the daylight streaming in through the windows was reassuring. I got up, showered and got ready for work. I wanted to talk to someone about what was happening, but how do you explain something like this? I'd sound crazy, maybe I am going crazy, no one would believe me.

Fortunately work doesn't give me much opportunity to dwell on recent events, I work in a mail order packing hall. I check orders that have been picked to ensure they are correct and can go for packing. It's noisy and it's very busy, concentration is key, start letting your mind wander and mistakes get made then the supervisors really start to enjoy their day. Bullies most of them, they love tearing people off a strip, but it seems to be OK if they fuck up. Wankers!

After I've had my lunch I like to go for a walk if the weather is agreeable and sometimes join the office girls. Today it was just me and Anais which suited me down to the ground because she was the one I couldn't take my eyes off. She has the most pretty smile and unassuming manner. Nothing is too much trouble and she always seems to look on the bright side of life. I first noticed her a few months ago, mind you saying I 'noticed her' is like saying I noticed the sun in the sky. She's bewilderingly beautiful with a personality to match. Way out of my league. Still, I don't think I'll be sharing any of my misogynistic rape dreams with her any time soon!

"Are you OK, Paul, you seem quiet today." Anais is originally from France, now working here in the UK. She has excellent English and I'm a complete sucker for her French accent.

"I'm OK, thanks, just not sleeping very well at the moment."

"Mmm, that might explain it." She looked puzzled.

"Explain what?"

"Oh, nothing really... you look different that's all."

I was properly confused now, "Different how so... could I possibly be any more handsome!?"

She laughed, possibly the most delightful laugh I've ever heard, "I do not think that that would be possible Paul!"

"You sweet talker you." God she's adorable.

She looked up at me and smiled, but I could see her eyes scanning my face, "I will always talk sweet with you Paul," I laughed inwardly at the expression, "it's nothing, probably just because of fatigue."

We carried on walking, the ground was wet from the overnight rain and the air smelt clean and fresh. Just having her close to me made me feel euphoric. "Anais?" This was the first time I'd been alone with her for weeks, maybe it was the exhaustion, but I felt unusually bold, this afternoon.

"Yes Paul?"

"Would you like... " Why was I even bothering to say this, the answer will be no.

She stopped walking and turned to look at me, "I'd like that very much."

I was a bit taken aback, "Pardon?"

"You want to ask me out on a date, no?" She leaned her head to one side and wrinkled her nose which made her look so cute I wanted to cry with joy.

"Well, yes... I... erm, how did you know?"

She laughed, "You funny man! It's obvious to everyone that you like me."

"Is it?!" I was a bit perturbed by this news.

"Yes and I've told everyone that I like you too. I 'ave been wishing we will go on a date for some time and now you 'ave finally asked." She smiled and did a little happy dance.

"Well technically I haven't yet, but yes I'd love to."

She stepped in front of me, "I accept!" She reached up and kissed me gently on the cheek. "We will be late soon." With that she laced her hand into mine and we set off walking again. I wasn't sure, but it felt like I was floating! Back at the office she kissed me again, "See you soon Paul." She disappeared inside and I stood staring at the door like an idiot.

I had one thought in my mind.. 'WOO HOO!!!'

Five minutes later I was being torn off a strip by one of the supervisors for being three minutes late. Wanker!

Nothing was going to bring me down though, Anais had said yes! I was beyond happy... I was ecstatic! The rest of the day was a breeze and after work Anais was waiting for me by my car.

"Allo Paul," she smiled and my knees went weak, "would you like my mobile number?"

Oh god, what an idiot I'd been, "Well yes, that would be very useful wouldn't it?"

She grinned at me and a few minutes later we'd exchanged details, "When would you like to take me out?" She looked so demure, so... beautiful, "I'm thinking dinner would be nice?"

Two of her colleagues walked past, whispering and giggling, "I'd love that, would Saturday be OK for you, there's a new smokehouse opened in town, that I hear is very good, would you like to try that?"

"I'm not sure I want to wait four days, but... OK. Would you walk with me at lunchtime tomorrow?"

"Of course, I mean... we could go out sooner if you would like," I was blustering, "whatever you like Anais, honestly."

"No, Saturday is fine. Make sure you find me tomorrow OK?"

"You can count on it!" She kissed me on the cheek again and my knees went weak again, "See you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow," she blew me a kiss.

I drove home on Cloud 9 and when I got in I decided to do a bit of online clothes shopping, I wanted to look my best! Normally spending money on clothes is my last priority, but this was important. Anais is a stylish lady always impeccably turned out, I don't want to let her down on our first date.

Shopping and dinner done I had a shower and settled down to read a newly acquired book. I couldn't concentrate though and in the end retired to bed exhausted but deliriously happy.

I woke suddenly, my heart thumping in my chest, "Oh god, shit, ahhh!" I just had time to shove the duvet back exposing my pulsing cock, my cum splattered onto my stomach and chest in four big arcs, the feeling was incredible, accentuated by the images in my dream which were still fresh in my mind. The orgasm subsided and I relaxed in the warm sheets, my eyes closed and the dream started to replay behind my eyelids.

I was on a large bed with four women, we were all naked and everyone was licking and sucking everyone else! All around me were the sounds of sex and passion, moans, groans, cries of pleasure a mouth would close over mine and one on my cock, then I would be engulfed by a warm wet pussy, breasts were all around me in my face, rubbing against my legs, my back, my chest. A very wet pussy was lowered onto my face and I licked and sucked eagerly, while another slipped up and down on my cock in long deep strokes. I heard someone climaxing and then someone else then it was my turn... "Oh fuck yes... yes... fuck!!" Fireworks seemed to be going off in my head and my skin seemed alive to every touch. I felt more semen landing on my chest and I looked down at the mess, I'd just cum twice without so much as touching myself!!

The images in my mind faded away and gradually the tension in my body ebbed away too. I got up heading for the shower, even the feeling of the cold cum trickling down my body as I walked felt incredible and my penis started to swell in response. I knew I was aroused, but this was ridiculous.

At least the chanting in my head had stopped, that was good!

The next morning, panic hit me the moment I woke, what if Anais had changed her mind!?

I couldn't wait to find out, I sent her a text, 'Good morning Anais, hope you slept well, can't wait to see you again. xxx'

Text sent, I waited anxiously, thankfully I didn't have long to wait, 'Good morning Paul, I slept very well thank you, dreaming of you (winking face) can't wait to see you too. xxxxx'

Reassured, I got ready for work. I was still a bit worked up from events in the night, snippets of the dream kept working their way into my consciousness and I was continually struggling to control an erection. At work though, everything was fine. I was busy and lunchtime came round quickly. Almost as soon as I left the packing hall I bumped into Anais and some of her colleagues. She smiled broadly, kissed my cheek and then wove her arm into mine locking the embrace with her other hand. I barely heard the whispering and giggles behind us.

"You look even more beautiful than normal today Anais." No word of a lie.

"Thank you Paul, I am so glad you think so," she squeezed my arm, "are you sleeping any better?"

"I think so, I certainly don't feel as tired, but then again with you on my arm I never want to sleep again!"

She laughed, "That's very sweet... would you like to 'ave coffee with me after work... at my 'ouse?"

"I... I... yes, of course... I'd love to, thank you."

"It would give us, per'aps a bit more privacy, no?" She glanced behind at her colleagues.

"That would be lovely, thank you."

She squeezed my arm and we walked some more enjoying the peace of the day. Back at work, she turned to look at me stroked my cheek and then reaching up kissed me gently on the lips. A quick simple kiss that set my heart racing. I'm sure her colleagues were making all sorts of noises and comments. but I heard nothing.

After work, I waited by my car and before long she was walking towards me, her eyes sparkling and looking the epitome of feminine beauty. I opened the passenger door and she slipped in. She only lives a short distance from work, so we were outside her house in no time.

As I stopped the car, she turned to look at me and placed a hand on my leg, "I 'ave looked forward to this for such a long time."

I looked baffled, "Having coffee?"

She laughed and patted my leg, "No silly, 'aving the chance to get to know you better. I've been 'oping for some time."

I blushed, "Me too, you are so... I've wanted to, but... I just didn't think I had a chance."

"Trust me Paul, you 'ave every chance, come." She undid her seat belt and opened the door. Inside her house I was quite taken aback. I knew she was stylish, educated and well bred, but her home was a testament to art, literature and French culture. Everything was neat and tidy and beautifully presented.

"Anais, your home is wonderful!" I was truly gobsmacked.

"Thank you, it is my sanctuary. Come with me." She walked through into a spacious kitchen and started to fix a cafetiere. "'ow do you like your coffee?"

"A small amount of cream and no sugar please."

"Me too." Coffee made and poured we sat side by side on some bar stools looking out of the patio doors down a long garden. "Tell me truthfully Paul, do you really like me?"

I nearly choked on my coffee, setting it down I took her hand in mine, "Anais, you have no idea. I have adored you for months, since that first time I spoke to you."

She smiled, "When I dropped my lunch tray?" She grimaced and I nodded, "You were the only one to 'elp me clean up."

"That made me so cross, that no one else wanted to help you, mind you I'm glad no one did, because it gave me the chance to talk to you." I squeezed her hand, "Anais, I'm so deliriously happy to have the chance to get to know you and... maybe... be with you?"

She got up and stood between my legs, slowly she stroked my face and then cupping my face with both hands she leaned in and kissed me. Our lips touched and lingered, savoring the exquisite sensation, then her lips parted and her tongue softly brushed my lips, our tongues met and danced. She slowly pulled away and gazed into my eyes. "Please consider yourself 'with me'." She kissed me again and then wrapping her arms around me she hugged me tightly.

I couldn't believe this was happening, as I embraced this beauty my soul soared, "Anais," I whispered, "you are so beautiful."

"Thank you Paul," she whispered back, "you 'ave made me very 'appy."

"I promise, I will do absolutely everything in my power to make you happy." I released her from my embrace and stared into her eyes, "I can't believe this is happening to me!"

She laughed, "Start believing," she kissed me again, "drink your coffee I want to show you my garden."

She took my hand and led me outside to the garden. It was wonderfully stocked and although I'm no gardener myself, I could see that this wasn't your usual planting design. There were lots of pots and raised beds and shrubs, but nothing I could honestly say I recognized. "This is amazing, so many beautiful plants."

She smiled, "Thank you, it's my apothecary, everything can be used, this is Wormwood, over there African Bulbine, Henbane, White Horehound, Shiso and lots more." She looked excited, "I'm a trained 'erbalist."

"WOW!" I was seriously impressed, "This is amazing, you created all of this?" She nodded and seemed to swell up with pride. I reached down to touch a particularly beautiful plant.

She grabbed my hand, "Careful darling... Christmas Rose... beautiful, but nasty."

Darling, she'd called me darling, "It seems that it's you that needs to protect me, here at least anyway." Holding my hand we strolled around the garden for a while longer and then went back inside.

We'd just got back inside and her mobile began ringing, clearly the ringtone was familiar because she jumped for joy, "Aunt Simmone!!" She grabbed her phone, "She lives in America." She accepted the video call and began waving enthusiastically at her phone, "Allo aunty, so lovely to see you and what great timing!"

"Anais darling, you look radiant, I've never seen you looking so bright!"

"Oh aunty I am so pleased to 'ear that, I think there is a good reason."

"No need to tell me darling Anais I can see, what's his name?"

"Paul," she waved to me, "Paul come 'ere, it is aunty Simmone!"

I moved next to her and slipped an arm around her waist. I waved, "Hello." I tried to sound bright and cheerful, but these moments always seem a bit awkward to me.

"Ahh, Paul, I see, hello, you have kind eyes, I like that. Anais is very beautiful don't you think?"

"Oh yes, she's completely gorgeous," Anais giggled, "I can't believe this is happening to me... to us."

"Indeed, indeed," she paused for a moment studying me, "She, is very precious, very special, you understand?"

Well to be honest, I didn't, but I figured it was the sentiment that counted, "She most certainly is, I will take great care of her."

Anais, put herself back in the frame and launched into a quickfire conversation in French of which I deciphered about three words. Flicking back to English she signed off promising to call later. "Aunty S. is so lovely, she is my favorite aunty."

"Did I pass muster?"

She looked confused, "What is muster?"

"Did I come up to expectation?"

She smiled, "Oh yes, she says that she can see that you 'ave a kind, gentle soul, which is most important.

"It is?"

"Oh yes, very." Just for a moment she looked serious, but her smile quickly returned and she hugged me tightly making little whimpering noises.

Holding her close, feeling the softness of her hair, the scent of her perfume and the feeling of her body pressed against mine made me feel quite euphoric. "Your aunty is a bit intense!"

Anais smiled, "She can come across like that, but she's not, she's a Traiteurs so she can look quite serious sometimes."

"Sorry! She's a traitor?!"

She laughed, "No, a Traiteurs, a healer... among other things, she's very clever and knows a lot, she's very experienced."

I gazed into her gorgeous eyes as she excitedly told me all about her aunty, finally she paused and drew breathe, "Anais?"

"Yes Paul?"

"I know that this is all so very new and.... well, I suppose I've known for some time, but... I... "

She put a finger on my lips, "I love you too." She moved her finger and kissed me. "But now, I'm afraid, I 'ave things to do, I am looking forward to our walk tomorrow, will you miss me tonight." She put on a pouty face.

"I'm missing you already, I truly am."

She walked me to the door and kissed me, "See you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow." I waved as I drove away, she waved back and I felt overwhelmed with joy.

All evening I couldn't stop thinking about Anais and we swapped a dozen or so texts, but as the night approached I became more fixated on what the dreams would be like. As odd as it was the orgasms were sensational and I was really looking forward to it happening again. I went to bed early and before settling down I pushed the duvet back.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh, oh god!" Every cell in my body seemed to be tingling even the sensation of my semen landing on my chest caused a secondary orgasm to wrack my body, it was intense, intoxicating, I wanted more. I closed my eyes and the dream continued. I was with a man and a woman, I'd just cum in her mouth as her husband fucked her from behind, but now he'd pulled out and was offering his wife to me. I moved between her legs and holding onto her hips I slowly slipped my cock inside her, god it felt good. Why did it feel good, it was a dream?! The man stayed behind me and I felt him move between my legs. I stopped fucking his wife as I felt him press his cock against my ass. I've never done anything with a man before, I never desired it, but I wanted this, I tried to relax as his cock head slowly eased into me. Inside he paused, and then pushed deeper into me. The feeling was incredible, now each time I pulled out of his wife I felt his cock penetrate my ass deeper, then I was sliding back inside her soaked pussy. They were both very aroused and she urged him on, begging him to cum in my ass. As she started to climax he grunted and I felt his cock twitching inside me. How could I feel it. The fireworks in my brain went off again and I came on myself again, huge spurts, as each spurt landed it triggered another mini orgasm, that left me dizzy and breathless.

Garmo127
Garmo127
181 Followers