The Small Brown Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped between the sheets and cuddled up to me, I wrapped an arm around her shoulder and she traced her fingers across my chest. Her hand slowly traced down across my stomach and then down my right thigh, her touch was exquisitely delicate. Her hand moved across to my left thigh and then up, I tensed as her hand approached my groin and then slowly, ever so slowly her hand moved over my balls and her fingers wrapped around my erection. She stroked my penis gently for a few minutes all the time staring into my eyes.

She reached up to kiss me and then releasing my penis from her grasp she rolled on top of me "Close your eyes." I did as I was asked and she kissed my forehead, then my right eye, then my left eye, finally she kissed my lips, possibly the most erotic, sensual kiss I have ever had. I felt her move her knees up and taking her weight on her arms she lifted up off me. She reached down between us and guided my cock to her sex, she moved up and down on me moving my cock between her pussy lips and then, slowly, breathtakingly slowly, she pushed the tip of my cock inside her.

She rested her hands on my chest, "Open your eyes," The sensations were so incredible, I didn't want to, but when I did I was greeted with the most radiant smile I have ever seen. Her eyes were sparkling, "Paul, my darling... I give you my love... I give you my body." With that she slowly lowered herself down onto me, her pussy was gloriously tight and wet, she whimpered a little and then winced slightly, she pulled up and then down a couple more times and then I was fully inside her. She waited for a moment breathing softly, then she sat upright completely impaled on my penis.

She closed her eyes and each breathe she took her mouth opened and closed slightly. I watched completely mesmerized by this beautiful woman as she sat on me feeling, for the first time, the joy of coupling. Without moving a muscle her breathing gradually increased, her mouth opened and closed a bit wider, the wetness inside her increased and then her nails began to dig into my chest. Her back arched and she let out a long, low moan, her eyes opened wide and as we made eye contact I felt her pussy spasm around my cock. Her eyes drilled into mine loving me, pleading with me, desiring me and I began to pump my semen inside her. Each pulse of my cock elicited another spasm from her pussy.

After what seemed an age we both regained our composure and she bent down to kiss me. "My love," she said in a barely audible whisper, "I do not believe that that could 'ave been any more perfect."

Before I could say a word she started to ride up and down on me in long deep strokes. Each stroke felt sublime, "Oh, Paul, oh, oh yes.... mmm, it feels so good, so good, my love, you feel so good... inside me, oh, oh," moving for the first time I reached up and caressed her breasts, stroking and pinching her nipples, oh yes darling, that feels so good, oh my love... oh my love ahhh!"

As she started to come down from her orgasm, I flipped her over onto her back, she melted into the sheet, arms and legs spread wide. I lifted her legs over my arms and aimed my cock at her gloriously wet pussy, I slipped inside her easily and luxuriated in the feeling of my cock slipping in and out of her. Seeing her beneath me, naked and losing herself in the passion was a sight I will never forget. She opened her eyes and reached up to cup my face with both hands. I stopped moving, gazing into her beautiful face, "Anais, my darling, thank you."

She looked into my eyes, "For what my love?"

"For giving yourself to me... I love you so much."

"I love you too darling... make me cum again."

I began pumping my cock into her again, long deep thrusts, "Are you OK my love?"

"Oh yes, I love it, oh yes, you feel so good, so good, faster, do it.... oh yes, faster...oh my it feels so... so good, oh yes, oh yes, I... oh yes... ahh... ahhh... don't stop... oh, oh, oh ahhh, ahhh, oh yes, ahhhh!!" She was bucking beneath me as a string of orgasms ripped through her beautiful body. "Oh Paul, it feels so good, oh my... it feels so, so good, I... oh yes... you are so hard... cum in me Paul, ahh, yes I'm.... oh, yes... cum in me... ahhhh."

My cock pulsed inside her, flooding her pussy. Her arms wrapped around me and pulled me in tight. Our breathing slowly settled down, and her embrace gradually loosened. "I love you with all my heart," she whispered into my ear, "but right now I 'ave to go to the loo!"

A few minutes later she was climbing back into bed and snuggling up to me, "That was wonderful Paul, just as it should be, thank you." I could only look at her, words didn't seem to convey what I felt right now. She smiled and drifted off to sleep. I watched her sleeping, I don't know for how long, but eventually I too drifted off to sleep.

I woke with a start!

Sudden movement next to me and then a kiss on my lips, "Allo my love, good morning." She smelt fragrant and her hair was wet, "You are a sleepy 'ead." She kissed me several times all over my face and then pushed the duvet back and kissed and licked my nipples, she looked into my eyes, "What else can I kiss?" She pushed back the duvet, "Mmmm, what about this?" She gripped my erection and licked up and down my length occasionally letting my cock slip into her mouth. She licked and sucked me for a few minutes before declaring that it was now her turn. She climbed up over me and lowered her pussy down onto my eager and willing mouth.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it gently with my tongue, for a few minutes she barely made a sound, but I could tell by the way her body was tensing and squirming, she was warming to the feeling nicely. I reached up to caress her breasts, and she held my head with her hands. I licked her pussy and clit with more determination. "Oh, my... I 'ave never... oh, it's so good, please Paul, don't stop, keep doing that... oh yes, like that, please don't stop... ohh... ohh... ohh.... ahhh!" Her thighs clamped around my head and her nails dug into my scalp in the most deliciously painful way.

She sighed and releasing me moved down until my cock was rubbing against her pussy. She guided me inside and started to ride up and down on me one hand squeezing her nipples, the other rubbing her clit. I gripped her thighs and started to take over the thrusting, she was very close, "Yes, Paul, yes my love, oh... it feels so so good. She stopped moving and settled down onto my cock breathing hard, "Tell me you love me... quickly!"

"I love you Anais, I love you sooo much."

She quivered and then cried out as her orgasm rippled through her delicate frame. I could feel a sudden rush of her honey cascade over my balls as her pussy gripped my cock. "Oh... oh my... I... "

"Get onto your hands and knees my love."

"My hands and knees? Oh!"

She pulled herself off me slowly and then settled next to me, the way she wiggled her bottom as she spread her legs was so erotic. I knelt behind her and slowly guided my cock into her opening. As I entered her she gasped and then whimpered as inch by inch I buried myself deep inside her. "Oh my, ahhh, it feels... oh...it feels... " I began thrusting into her, nearly pulling out and then as deep as I could in long slow thrusts, "ahhh, oh, oh... I...I'm... ahhh... don't stop my love, ahhh, ahhh!" Her orgasms were joining up into one continuous climax and each one felt sensational as her pussy clamped down onto my cock, unable to resist any longer I pushed as far into her as I could go and stopped moving, my cock twitched and pulsed flooding her already soaked pussy with my cum. "Ahhh, Paul, oh my, ahhh, yes! Oh my yes! Ahhh!"

Breathing heavily she slumped forward and I looked down at my softening cock glistening with her honey. I lay next to her and pulled the duvet up over her back. For the next twenty or so minutes I watched her dozing. Every now and then she made a whimpering noise or sighed, she looked so beautiful.

Slowly her eyes flickered and opened, "Allo my love, I am tired."

The most beautiful woman I had ever set eyes on was naked in bed with me, perfectly satisfied and content. I couldn't have been more happy. "Hello my darling, I love you so much."

"Mmmm, I love you too."

I watched her quietly as she slowly woke up luxuriated in the afterglow of her passion and the feeling of the silk sheets. She rolled onto her side and looked into my eyes. We stayed like that, not speaking, just looking, for about ten minutes then she let out a deep sigh.

"I would like to stay like this forever, but... I am 'ungry. Kiss me." I did as I was told. "Come my darling." I watched her slip out of bed and the breathtaking sight of her naked form before she draped it in a silk gown. She turned to look at me, "You still want me don't you?" I nodded slowly. "You will 'ave me again... very soon." She blew a kiss and then disappeared from view.

Scarcely believing how lucky I was, I climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom. Next to the basin I found a stack of neatly folded towels with a note on top, 'Make yourself at home my darling x'

I wanted to cry with joy!

Showered and dressed I found Anais breezing about the kitchen making coffee and breakfast. "Allo my love, coffee?"

I nodded and sat down on one of the stools, "Anais?"

"Yes my love?"

"May I have a kiss?"

She put down the cafetiere and slowly walked in front of me, she placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned in until she was barely an inch away. "You are my man now, I love you." She kissed me so softly, so gently and yet with so much passion. "Would you like pancakes?"

I laughed out loud, clearly this beauty was going to take some getting used to.

After breakfast Anais declared that it was a lovely day for a walk, "We cannot be too long though... I am expecting a visitor!" She looked excited.

The thought of someone intruding on our time did not wholly sit well with me, but she looked elated by the prospect and her happiness was all I could think about. "Who are you expecting my love?"

She squeezed my hand, "You will see, I am so 'appy!"

As we sat drinking coffee by the river Anais told me more about her family, how her mother had been a healer and by tradition it had to be her son who followed in her steps. Anais had the gift though and wanted to devote her life to helping people. I was truly captivated by this and listened enthralled. It also gave me time to simply enjoy being in her presence.

As we ambled back we came across a low tree stump, she jumped onto it and extended her arms towards me. "Now I can kiss you as an equal!" The stump was just the right height. She looked into my eyes, inches from my face, "Paul," she said looking unusually serious, "I will love you no matter what 'appens." The words didn't seem to match her expression which was odd to say the least. "You are my man now, I 'ave chosen you. I love you with all my being." She kissed me and then hugged me tightly. "We will get through this together."

I had no idea what she was talking about, maybe it had something to do with the visitor? "Anais... "

She put a finger on my lips, "Tell me what is in your 'eart right now."

"Joy, overwhelming joy. I feel so much love for you, I never want to let you go."

She kissed me again and jumped off the stump, "Come, she will be 'ere soon."

Back at the house, Anais was bright and cheerful again. I could see her getting more and more excited as each moment passed. When the doorbell rang, she squeaked with delight and ran to the door. I could hear lots of excited chattering, some in French some in English. Eventually she reappeared in the kitchen pulling an elderly lady by the hand, I recognized her straight away.

"Paul, Paul, she is 'ere, this is my lovely aunty Simmone!"

I stood up to greet her, but before I could say anything she raised her hand, "One moment Paul." She turned to Anais, "First, let me see you child," she looked Anais up and down and then stepped back and studied her face. "Oh my! You look so happy!"

"I am aunty, I am," she shot a glance at me, "so very 'appy!"

Simmone took a deep breathe, "You have given yourself to him." It wasn't a question, Anais nodded, "Knowing this?"

She nodded again, "Yes aunty."

Simmone's mood suddenly brightened, "My dear girl, I am so happy for you, this is most wonderful news. Now, make me some coffee while I take a look at your man. She turned her attention to me and I felt proper intimidated. She looked at me intently for about five minutes. She turned to Anais, "You are right!" Turning back to me she looked serious again, "When did it start?"

"When did... what start?"

She looked impatient, "There have been things happening to you, things you can't explain, what are they and when did it start?"

"You mean the dreams?"

"If you say so."

I looked at Anais, "Do we have to talk about this now, it's... well..."

Anais stepped in front of me and cupped my face in her hands, "Something bad has 'appened to you Paul. I saw it the first day and it's getting worse, it's not going to go away, we need to know what it is." She kissed me tenderly, "Aunty is 'ere to 'elp."

Simmone's mood lightened a bit, "Tell me when the dreams started, tell me everything."

I felt emotionally naked, bad enough to talk about this in front of Anais, but her aunt too! "Well... about two weeks ago, I woke up because I'd had, err a wet dream," god this is so embarrassing! "The thing was, there was no dream and there was a voice in my head saying something again and again and again it was driving me crazy. But then I started to have really vivid dreams that I could feel and the dreams have been getting clearer and clearer, like I'm actually in it and I can feel it, but the sensations are incredible. I have orgasms without touching myself and then... oh god... a few days ago I could hear the voice telling me I was hers and my arm moved on it's own like it wasn't mine any more and I did things that I didn't want to do!"

I was getting more and more worked up, Anais held my hand, "It's OK Paul, it's OK!"

Simmone seemed satisfied, "Before it started did someone say anything unusual to you, in a foreign language perhaps?"

"No."

"Did you receive any gifts that you weren't expecting?"

"No."

"Did you find something unusual."

"No... wait, yes! I found a small wooden box while I was out walking."

"Do you still have it?"

"Yes, it's in the car."

"That's fortunate, please get it for me."

I retrieved the box from where I'd tossed it weeks ago onto the back seat.

"I didn't think anything of it at the time except when I opened it I could hear someone, a woman I think, crying."

Simmone examined the box closely and then with a deep sigh placed it on the worktop.

Anais looked relieved and also sad all at the same time. "Not possession then?"

"No child, possession would have achieved total control immediately, this is a curse."

I was having trouble taking this in, "A curse!?"

"Yes, when you opened the box the curse was transferred from the woman you heard crying into you. The thing is, it's been weeks so I would suggest that the witch.. "

"The witch!!" I couldn't believe my ears!

"Yes, the witch is probably quite some distance away, she's needed to build up control over you."

"But how does... she do that?"

"Most likely she is using your own body against you, getting you aroused by releasing dopamine into your brain which stimulates the pleasure centers and making you vulnerable to suggestion because you actually want it. As her hold over you continues to grow she will start to torment you by letting you see the things she is making you do against your will."

"Like the dreams?"

"They are not dreams they are memories from the people previously cursed."

"But what does she want?

"Most likely to get you to commit suicide."

"What?!"

"It would be a huge thrill for her, she can feel, hear and see what you can."

"What really, even now?"

"No not all the time, she's too far away, mostly at night when you are less able to resist."

Just then a shiver went down my spine and I saw Anais shoot a glance at her aunt.

"Paul... " Anais, looked apprehensive, "I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart."

Anais, jumped, "There! Did you see it?!"

Simmone nodded, "Yes, she's here."

I felt like I was about to pass out, I closed my eyes and when I opened them again I felt like I was looking through my eyes not with them, like I was looking through binoculars. I tried to rub my eyes but my arms wouldn't move, what the fuck was happening!? Simmone came into my field of vision and I realized that somehow I'd moved across the kitchen in front of her, staring at her.

I tried to speak, but nothing happened. Then I heard a voice, my voice, "Who are you?" Simmone, didn't answer, "I said who are you?" I was terrified now, what was happening to me. "Answer!"

Simmone stepped forward, "That is of no importance. What do you want with this man?"

There was a pause, "I've known your kind before, you can't help him."

"What do you want with 'im!" Anais's voice sounded high pitched and desperate. I was moving and soon I could see Anais, she looked terrified, I tried to talk again but nothing happened. "You," I saw my hand move up to Anais's face and it stroked her cheek, "you are his woman." The hand moved down across her throat and onto her breasts, "I shall enjoy having you." I felt like I was caged why was this happening? I heard laughing, "Your boyfriend is getting very angry, what a shame."

The fear in Anais's face and seeing her being abused was too much, from somewhere deep within whatever part of me I could feel, I cried out "STOP!!!" Everything went black and suddenly my heart was racing and I broke out into a profuse sweat. I collapsed onto the floor, breathing way too fast and started to hyperventilate.

"Paul, Paul, Paul!!" Simmone was in front of me, "Look at me Paul, open your eyes," I was getting dizzy and felt nauseous, "Paul, open your eyes," reluctantly I opened my eyes and Simmone was staring at me, she placed a hand on my head and one over my heart, "look at me Paul, look at me." I stared into her eyes and it felt comforting. Slowly my heart rate went back to normal and I started to feel less sick.

I looked at Anais, "What just happened."

Anais burst into tears and wrapped her arms around me. She started to kiss me all over my face, "I love you Paul, I love you so much!"

"I love you too baby, what just happened?"

Simmone, stroked my hair, "The witch's control over you is getting stronger, although that little display will have seriously weakened her. I suggest you stay with Anais tonight. Come and sit down here. Child, may we have some coffee?"

Anais stopped kissing me briefly, "Yes aunty." She kissed me some more, "You're staying in my arms tonight my darling." She got up and busied herself making the coffee.

"Simmone?"

"Yes Paul?"

"I don't really understand what is happening, but is Anais safe?"

Simmone, lowered her voice, "The witch will be able to make you do things that you might not want to, but she cannot make you act against your nature. You aren't a violent man, so she cannot make you be violent." I don't think I felt reassured.

"Promise me something?"

"If it is within my power."

"If there is the slightest chance that Anais could get hurt, please take her away. She won't want to go, but I could not bare to see her being... I... need her to be safe."

Simmone put a hand on my head, she breathed in deeply, "Anais has chosen well. I will do what you ask although I suspect she would rather die than leave you."

"That is what scares me."

Anais brought over the coffee, "Aunty, what can we do?"

"I don't know child. You were right to call me, but I will need to seek council. The witch will want an outcome."