The Small Brown Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearily I reached out for the box of tissues I'd left by the bed, a voice in my head said 'no' and my hand stopped moving. My hand moved up to my chest and swirled the cum around with my fingers. Gathering it together I watched, mesmerized as my hand scooped it up and holding it over my mouth watched as it slipped out of my fingers into my now open mouth, across my tongue and down my throat, "Mmm." I didn't say that, how did I say that? The process was repeated and then, closing my eyes, I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up confused. I was caked in dry cum and completely bewildered by what had happened. Bewildered because I was still yearning for it, I wanted more.

I had two texts from Anais though and these were more than sufficient to bring me back to the present. I asked her to bring in a photo of herself to work so that I could keep it in my wallet. She was delighted and asked me for one too which didn't delight me because I only had those awful passport photos. I suggested she took a photo of us today on our walk.

At work, the news was spreading, most people were delighted for me but there were a few who were positively hostile, jealous I guessed. At lunchtime, I waited for her on the picnic benches by the river walk. When she saw me she skipped over and threw herself into my arms, we hugged and kissed like we been together for months.

She took several photos of me and both of us together, she looked so happy. We strolled arm in arm chatting about her herbalist training and her aunt Simmone who I have to say sounded extremely interesting. She squeezed my arm, "I am so 'appy Paul," she stopped walking and turned to face me, "kiss me." I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her with every bit of emotion that I could muster, she stroked my face, "I love you."

"I love you too Anais, so much, it's only been a couple of days, but I know, I absolutely now, I love you."

She smiled and wrinkled her nose in that delightful way she has, "I know, I can see it."

We wrapped our arms around each other and set off again, "Can I have another mug of your lovely coffee after work?"

She sighed, "Not tonight my love, I 'ave to talk to aunty S. but Friday would be lovely and then... we 'ave our date!"

"I was so stupid to make it Saturday!"

She laughed, "Don't worry, every day from now on will be a date for us.

We kissed and went back to work. After work, I walked her home and then returned to get my car.

It was my opinion that there was now every chance she would come back to the flat. In which case, I had some serious cleaning and tidying to do. I set to on the essentials, washing up, laundry, hoovering, refuse clearing etc with a mind to do the fine tuning the next evening. By the time I'd finished and eaten I was exhausted. I changed into some lounge pants and slumped on the sofa to watch some mindless TV. A few minutes later I must have drifted off to sleep.

A while later, I've no idea how long I started to wake, I could hear voices, no... a single voice, I looked bleary eyed at the TV, credits were rolling for a film, no one was talking. "Touch it... feel it... touch... it!" I looked around through the still present haze of sleep and then became acutely aware of my erection straining to be released from my Lounge pants. "Touch it... " The voice in my head was soft and yet forceful my body was tingling and I felt light headed.

I pulled the material away and let my erection free, the surge of blood into my cock as it straightened out was exquisite. Every nerve ending in my glans was alive and tingling with sensitivity the likes of which I'd never known before. "Hold it." I wrapped my hand around my shaft and slowly stroked up and down, the sensations were like nothing I've ever felt before every nerve from the tip of my cock down into my balls seemed to be blasting sensations into my spinal cord and electrical sparks began climbed up towards my brain. "You're mine now."

My back arched and my arms collapsed onto the sofa, I just had time to take hold of the throw as the sensations hit my brain and set off a cascade of fireworks that shot back down my spine, I couldn't speak, every muscle in my body tensed and a huge orgasm exploded inside me, I felt my semen landing on my chest three or four times and then another spurt landed across my face.

There was that bloody voice again, saying the same thing over and over and over!

Suddenly an image burst into my mind, it was like I'd opened my eyes and was actually there. I was naked strapped to some kind of wooden frame a woman was sucking my cock and behind me someone was fucking my ass. It felt insanely good, but how? I didn't care, it felt great. The person behind me leaned in to pinch my nipples and I felt her breasts graze against my back. She continued pegging me demanding I give her my seed. The woman sucking my cock pulled off and started to pump me with one hand holding in the other some kind of leather container. As I started to groan and my balls tightened she slipped the container onto my cock and I felt a warm liquid coat my glans, it started to tingle and then burn.

"Ahhh fuck, oh my god, fuck!" Four or five spurts of cum hit my chest and face. Then as suddenly as they'd appeared the images were gone and my body relaxed, the tingling sensations drifting away. I was breathing hard and my head was spinning. I dragged myself up and managed to get showered, I don't remember getting into bed.

My mornings were now a mixture of confusion and desire regarding the events during the night and joyful expectation at seeing Anais again. I got to work early in the hope of catching her as she arrived. I'd just parked up when she came walking round the corner. Her eyes lit up when she saw me and as she approached she broke out into a run. She threw herself into my arms and we kissed.

"Allo Paul, I 'ave missed you." She kissed me three or four more times in quick succession.

"I've missed you too, so very much." I set her down gently. "Lunchtime walk, still good?"

"Yes, yes, I can't wait!"

As she skipped off, I called out, "I love you!" I didn't care who heard, I wanted the world to know.

"I love you too." She shouted back and disappeared inside the building.

I got bollocked twice that morning for making mistakes. I couldn't get the dreams out of my head, nor the way my arm had... it felt like it wasn't me... I was more an observer. I'd like to say it was just fatigue, but nothing even remotely like this had happened to me before.

Seeing Anais jauntily strolling towards me at lunchtime though, brushed away all other thoughts. She looked radiantly beautiful. as she approached her smile faded and she looked concerned, "Allo my love, OK?"

"Now that you're here, oh yes! I'm OK."

"Tell me you love me.

I wrapped my arms around her and gazed into her beautiful brown eyes, "I love you, very, very much."

She scanned my eyes and face and then brightened up, the smile back again, "I love you too, isn't that wonderful!?" She laced her arm around mine and we set off. As she talked, I marveled at the way her voice, her accent seemed to caress my ears, she could have been talking about cleaning up sick and it would have sounded extraordinarily beautiful.

All too soon our break was over and we returned to work. I got bollocked a couple more times, but what the heck I really didn't mind.

It was a lovely evening, the sun was shining and the sky was blue so we decided to walk to her house. It gave me more time to hold her hand which was now one of my most favorite things. She talked about setting up her own herbalist practice and the joy of helping people and before I knew it we were in her kitchen drinking coffee again. She seemed to be on a mission to tell me as much as she could about her family, her childhood, her dreams, it was a mesmerizing.

All of a sudden she stopped, "Oh my 'aven't I been talking a lot?! I always do when I'm nervous."

This was unexpected, "Why are you nervous my love?"

She stood between my legs and placed her hands on my shoulders, she stared into my eyes, "Because, I want to... I want to.... oh 'eck!" She hugged me and whispered into my ear, oh so softly, "I want to make love with you." I honestly believed I was about to pass out. My head swam and I think I forgot to breathe. She carried on whispering into my ear, "I don't want it to be a quickie, I want it to be special, I want it to be wonderful." She paused and sighed softly, "Tomorrow after our date, will you stay the night and make love to me."

She pulled back and looked into my eyes, she was shaking slightly and her breathing was ever so slightly quavering, "Anais, oh my dear Anais," I really didn't know what to say, a simple 'yes' would have sounded insulting and I felt like this moment was way too special to demean with humor, "you fill my soul with joy when you hold my hand, when you look into my eyes and tell me you love me, I want to cry. To just spend the night with you would be beyond my wildest dreams. To make love to you would be so... so... yes. I will, I want to, YES!"

Her eyes sparkled and she wrinkled her nose, "That was exactly the response I was 'oping for." She kissed me, a lingering, delicate kiss that hinted of so many pleasures to come, "I am so glad it will be you."

I didn't quite follow, but then again if someone had asked me what 2+2 equals, I'd have struggled. "I love you so much." I kissed her with as much emotion as I could muster.

"I love you too, I am even more excited now!" She sighed, "But we must wait." She took a deep breathe, "OK, what time will you pick me up?"

My mind was still spinning, "Erm 6:30 pm OK?"

"Perfect. I can't wait, but now you must go I 'ave things to do."

A few minutes later I was walking back to my car, I could still feel her lips on mine and smell her perfume, I was utterly bewildered. Unfortunately, I had forgotten that I still had a lot of cleaning and tidying to do in my flat. By the time it was all done I was exhausted. I slumped on the sofa with the intention of resting for five minutes, I woke up in the early hours, it briefly occurred to me that I'd not had a dream, but I really didn't care, I was still absolutely exhausted, more so than when I'd first sat on the couch. I got undressed and climbed into bed.

I woke late, the sun was shining, birds were singing and there was an 'I love you' message on my phone from Anais. Never had a morning been so perfect, and today was the day of our date, oh my god was I excited!?

I got showered and finished tidying and organizing the flat. My new clothes had arrived and all fitted which was a miracle. I had a leisurely brunch and then headed into town to get Anais a bouquet of flowers and some chocolate, it seemed to be the thing to do as I remembered from my earlier dating days.

In the florist shop I scanned all the flowers on display and then opted for an arrangement of Lillies, they looked spectacular. I pulled out my wallet to pay and immediately noticed something that shouldn't be there, a business card. I pulled it out and stared at it blankly, 'Zac Markins, Owner, Liberty Hellfire'. I flipped the card over, written on the back in red pen 'If want to go to the club, call me, I'll get you in.' What the hell was this?!

The shop assistant was holding the bouquet out to me looking slightly peeved. I paid and headed off to get the chocolate and some wine. Who the hell was Zac Markins and how did I get his card? Back at my flat I put the flowers in some water and popped the wine into the fridge. I got a text from Anais, 'Can you come over sooner? I want to see you and I have wine in the fridge xxxx'

That suited me right down to the ground, we agreed on 5:00 pm which gave us two hours before our table reservation. I set about final touches to the flat and then allowed myself a good amount of pampering time. I wanted to be fresh. When it was time to leave I was beside myself with excitement, flowers, chocolate and wine stowed in the car I grabbed my phone and wallet. I remembered the card and opened my wallet to see if somehow I'd imagined it. There it was, Zac Markins. I took it out and placed it on the table by the front door.

Enough of that, showtime!

Anais opened the front door as I approached, she looked radiantly happy and oh my god did she look spectacular! I knew she had a good figure, but I'd never really appreciated how good, baggy jumpers and shawls can look great, but don't emphasize curves. The dress she was wearing tonight did everything that baggy jumpers do not! My lower jaw must have dropped, Anais smiled and then laughed, "Do you approve?"

"Oh my god, you look sensational, absolutely sensational."

"Thank you darling, ohhh flowers, for me?" She looked bashful.

"Yes, but they pale by comparison next to you." Corny, but true.

"Oh Lilies, my favorite, they represent Purity, Innocence and Rebirth, they are my spiritual flowers, 'ow did you know."

"It just seemed right." God she is so beautiful.

"Oh and chocolate too, mmm, I love dark chocolate and wine? Chablis? Good choice, you can come again!" She laughed, "Come, come." She bustled in and I followed in a complete daze.

She moved around the kitchen gracefully, sorting the flowers, pouring wine, all the time looking breathtakingly beautiful. Suddenly she stopped, "Mais oui! I knew something was wrong, I 'ave not had a kiss, you 'ave distracted me with your lovely gifts." She glided over to where I was sitting and picking up my hands she placed them on her hips, "Thank you for my flowers, I love them, I love you." She kissed me and as she did my hands glided over her back, reveling in the softness of her bare skin and the smoothness of the silk dress. Gradually the information from my hands filtered through to my addled brain, she was not wearing anything under the dress. This knowledge and the kiss left me breathless.

She pulled away from me and poured two glasses of wine. Holding her glass up she announced a toast, "To us, to love."

"To us, to love."

"Come with me Paul, I want to show you something." She took my hand and led me out into the garden, "These roses will flower soon and when they do I will be making an 'edrosol."

I looked blank, "You will?"

She laughed, "Yes I will," she wrinkled her nose and concentrated, "a huh... e...drosol. Oh English pronunciation is so tricky!" I continued to look blank, "Argh! Wait," she trotted inside and moments later came back with a piece of paper in her hand, "read this."

I took the paper, "Hydrosol."

"Yes," she slapped her arms against her sides, "a edrosol!" she sighed, "They are also called Flower Waters."

I laughed, "That's a bit easier." She looked impossibly cute.

Brightening up she took my hand, "Come," she led me to a large shed "this is where it is done." Inside was a host of equipment, jars, bottles but center stage was a large copper still. "It is an Alembic Still, you put the water in 'ere, then the flowers and when it is 'eated the steam goes through the flowers collecting their essence. The steam comes up 'ere and then condenses in 'ere. I collect the... flower water 'ere." She opened a small fridge and pulled out a small glass bottle. "Smell this, it's last year's 'arvest."

I sniffed the bottle reluctantly and then sucked in a huge draft, the water was crystal clear but smelt overwhelmingly of roses, "It smells like summer!"

She beemed with delight, "Yes, it does! Will you 'elp me?"

I wrapped my arms around her, "Oh yes, I'd love to." I kissed her tenderly and squeezed her tightly.

"Wonderful! Let's get back inside." We collected our wine and moved to the lounge. Anais selected an LP, "One of my favorites, Carmen, George Bizet." When she had set it playing, she curled up on the floor at my feet resting her arm on my thighs. I could see her floating away emotionally on the music, I envied her wine glass each time she took a sip. I do not believe I could be any happier than I was right then. She looked up at me and smiled, "You look 'appy."

I took a deep breathe, "I have never been happier. You are so beautiful."

"If you could see, you would know that the same is true for me."

That made no sense to me, but I figured the English language is a minefield for someone who isn't a native speaker. "I love you Anais."

"I love you too Paul," She put down her glass and crawled up my body until her face was just a few inches in front of mine. My hands smoothed over her back and buttocks, "so much." She kissed me and I felt like I'd pass out. "Time to go, I'm famished!"

Jolted back to reality I had to wait a few moments for the situation in my shorts to become more manageable. The restaurant was only a ten minute walk away, we made it in fifteen. Walking slowly hand in hand I had to keep stopping to kiss her, embrace her or just simply to look at her. She laughed each time I found a new reason to stop, her laughter made it even more enjoyable.

Eventually we reached the restaurant and settled down in some comfy chairs, We ordered cocktails and Anais chattered excitedly about all the things she wanted to eat, pretty much the whole menu in fact. The food was excellent and I was impressed by how much she could pack into her tiny frame. To be honest the food, the wine, the ambiance, all faded around me, I was with Anais and she said she loves me. Life just could not get any better.

As we strolled back to her house, my mind inevitably lingered on what was coming next and I had the feeling that Anais was equally preoccupied. She wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me in tight, I felt I needed to reassure her, "Anais, this has been the most wonderful evening... if..."

She stopped walking and turned to face me, "No, don't say that, you don't need to." She stroked my face, "You beautiful man... I am just a bit nervous... it will be my first time." She must have seen the look of shock in my eyes, "This is important to us, so special."

I was confused, "To us? Who?"

"Traiteurs."

"You're a healer too?"

She nodded, "There is so much we 'ave to talk about, but tonight, I choose you." I don't know which emotion caused it, but a tear suddenly welled up in my eye and cascaded down my cheek. She gently wiped it away with her hand, "You see, I 'ave made the right choice." She took my hand, "Come, it's getting cold."

Inside, she made us coffee and as she set the mug down next to me she looked into my eyes. "Tell me you love me Paul."

"I love you Anais, with all my heart."

Her eyes scanned my face and she smiled. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, "My darling, tonight I give myself to you, I give you my 'eart... I give you my soul... my love you will always 'ave... but now... I give you my body." She kissed me and then, coffee forgotten, she took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

My heart was thumping in my chest and I felt a bit giddy, she led me into her bedroom and turned to face me. She reached up and kissed my tenderly, she was breathing a little fast and her pupils looked so dilated I felt like I could fall into her eyes, "My darling, please get undressed and get into bed. I won't be a moment." She kissed me again and went into a side room, which I assumed was the en suite.

I got undressed and slipped into bed which was made up with the most exquisite silk sheets. I settled down and then my world changed forever. The side door opened and Anais appeared, completely naked. She stood in the doorway and let me drink in the sight, "Anais," my heart was thumping, "I... oh you are..." She put an index finger to her lips and then crossed the room. Next to the bed she set off a diffuser, the scent of essential oils started to fill the room. I watched in awe as she moved to the other side of the room, turned off the light and then turned on a salt lamp that glowed orange and added to the scent.