The Small Brown Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anais coiled herself around me like she was trying to wrap me up in her body. Immediately, I felt calm and warm, I kissed her forehead and she whimpered, "I need you Paul."

I looked into Simmone's eyes, all I could see was dread, "I need you too my darling."

Bit by bit I managed to come back to my senses. I was wrapped up in Anais's arms and I felt safe. What had actually happened I was still unsure of, to say the least! Anais was clearly agitated and was firing question after question at her aunt in French. I raised a hand. "Ladies, may I request that any dialogue be in English?"

Simmone smiled and Anais stroked my hair and kissed me several times, "Sorry darling, I just didn't want to worry you."

I pulled myself upright and looked at her, then at Simmone, "What do I have to be worried about?"

They both laughed and laughed, Simmone spoke first, "Child, you have chosen well. Your man is most definitely worthy."

Anais seemed to swell up with pride, "I know aunty, I could see it in 'im from the first day, 'e is a kind soul and I knew, I absolutely knew 'e would be mine."

She kissed me some more and I started to become uncomfortable with the fact that I'd been sweating profusely and probably needed refreshing. "If it's OK with you ladies, I think I'd like to have a shower." They both agreed that that would be a good idea and I wobbled my way upstairs. After my shower I decided to have a quick lie down.

The next thing I knew Anais was kissing my nose telling me what a sleepy head I was. "Would you like something to eat my love? It's 8:00 PM!

I'd been asleep for hours! "Yes please, but only if I can have a kiss first."

"Paul, my darling, my man, a kiss seems so little, so irrelevant I need to protect you, I must find a way to 'elp you."

"I know my darling, but right now a kiss from the most beautiful woman I've ever known is all I need."

She sighed and stroked my face, "I love you so much!" She kissed me and I felt complete.

Downstairs we ate dinner, but I was dog tired and I could see that Anais was beside herself with worry. Simmone looked downbeat and overall I felt like the very best day of my life had been followed by the very worst day of my life. I knew that work wasn't an option so I sent an email to my boss saying I needed the week off and then announced that I needed to sleep.

According to the bedside clock I woke at 4:00 AM exactly. Anais was asleep next to me and she looked so peaceful, so beautiful, so... perfect, I just lay and watched her until I dozed off again. "Paul, Paul are you OK my darling!?!?"

I woke up quickly and stroked her face, "Yes my love, I'm OK."

"You were making strange noises in your sleep, are you OK?"

"You are with me, yes I'm OK.

She wriggled herself around me and kissed me a dozen or so times, "Oh Paul, my love, we will find a way, I know we will!"

I put a finger on her lips, "Sshh, sweetheart. The world could end right now and I'd be happy.

She laughed... and then cried, "You are so... you are so... oh Paul, I need you!"

"I need you too my darling. We will find a way." I felt like I'd just lied to her. She got up to make some coffee and even the sight of her naked body couldn't detract from the terror I felt welling up inside me. I'd had another dream and this time it wasn't someone else's memory... it was mine!!

Clearly the witch had not had enough energy to make me respond to the dream, but she'd wanted me to see it. It was the Friday night before our date. I was asleep on the sofa, my eyes opened and I was neither awake nor asleep. I got up and my hand grabbed my car keys. Before long I was driving, I watched helplessly, a passenger in my own body. A few minutes later and the car parked up, it was the seedy end of town. Porn shops, strip clubs a particularly grubby looking cinema all in a convenient row. A few moments later and I was inside a shop. The windows were whitewashed and inside was an array of clothing, toys, DVD's and all manner of sex paraphernalia. There were a few couples browsing the goods and a group of young men loudly making a nuisance of themselves.

I approached the man behind a long service counter and I heard my voice "Where can I have some fun?

The man looked up and seemed unimpressed, "What sort of fun do you want?"

"Anything, I'll do everything."

That seemed to get his attention, "Well you could go into the cinema and have a wank, that should get you some attention or... we don't have anyone in the Glory Hole at the moment if you fancy that."

"Which way?"

He pointed to a door, "Get yourself ready and I'll let everyone know the green light is on."

Moments later I was inside the small room that contained a chair and small table with a box of tissues on it. There was a hole in the wall at groin height and painted above it were the words ' Stick you cock in here' with several arrows pointing at the hole. I felt my trousers and shorts falling away and then a tingling sensation in my head that sent waves of warm pleasure coursing through my veins. My penis reacted immediately and within seconds I was hard. A second wave of sensation pulsed through my body and every inch of my skin seemed alive to the touch. My cock was directed at the hole. I heard a door open and close and voices.

"Go on then."

"You first."

"It was your idea!"

"You said you wanted to have a different cock."

I felt a tongue licking the tip of my cock, it felt sensational, a hand wrapped around my shaft and began to rub me, then a mouth engulfed me and started to move up and down on me. My head was spinning, it felt so good, it only took a couple of minutes before I started to cum.

"He's cumming!" There were coughs and spluttering, "Fuck! He came like a horse, Jesus!

"He's still hard, shall I?"

"Yeah babe go for it."

Another mouth closed over my cock and the process repeated, fireworks going off in my head as I climaxed.

"Fuck, you're not wrong! That was a ton of jizz!"

"Outta the way I want some of that cum in me."

I could hear shuffling sounds and then a hand grabbed me as I was being guided inside a warm, wet pussy. She slid up and down on me in short strokes and then settled backwards getting as much of me inside her as she could. Her partner was urging her on and she was clearly enjoying it. The feeling was incredible and then I felt another wave of pleasure flooding my brain and I climaxed immediately. As my cock twitched and pulsed inside her, she cried out and declared that she was cumming.

"Fuck me that was amazing, look how much cum there is!"

"Jesus, he's still hard, that's incredible."

More shuffling and then the sound of the door opening.

"If I were you I'd get in here quick this guy cums like a horse and doesn't get soft. He's cum three times and is still ready!"

I heard people entering the room and then I was sucked and wanked another three times.

Mercifully it ended there and I was grateful to see that I was leaving. The man behind the counter stopped me, "That was an impressive display! Look, I run a private sex club, invitation only," he started writing something, "I'm always looking for a, how shall I put it, interesting center piece. I think that could be you, you'd have a ton of sex." He handed me a card, it read, 'Zac Markins, Owner, Liberty Hellfire'.

The memory faded away and a soft, gentle voice drifted into my head, "I'm going to have so much fun with you."

That was when Anais woke me. Alone now, the awful truth was dawning on me. I was pretty much under her complete control, what would she do to me... more importantly what could she do to Anais?! How can I end this nightmare!?

Anais came back into the bedroom carrying two mugs of coffee. She settled into bed again and turned to look at me, "It's getting worse isn't it?" I nodded. "Aunty S is going to talk to some people back in America, I'm sure they will find a way to stop this." The look on her face didn't inspire confidence.

"I need to go back to my flat," fear flashed across Anais's face, "it's OK. I need to get a change of clothes. There are a couple of things I want to do, I'll be back."

"Promise?"

"I promise." I put an arm around her and she snuggled into me. "I love you so much Anais, I'm so sorry to be putting you through this."

She jumped up and an expression as close to anger as I've ever seen was spread across her face. "Don't say that! You 'ave nothing to apologize for! It is 'er, whatever you do, you do because she makes you!"

"But how can things be the same for us, if she makes me do more... things with other people? I'll be betraying your love."

The anger had faded, replaced by the kind, delicate face I'd fallen in love with months ago. "Things will always be the same for us as long as your soul doesn't change." She stroked my face tenderly, "It is you I have chosen."

"Anais?"

"Yes my love."

"Do you want me to tell you what she makes me do?"

"No my darling, those things are not part of you, they are being forced on you. When they are over we will move on as if you 'ave recovered from a terrible illness."

I suddenly became aware that she was kneeling next to me naked. My eyes moved down to her breasts and down to the beautiful curve of her hips. The return journey up to her eyes was even slower, but once completed I saw that she had a huge smile on her face. "You like?"

I smiled back at her, "Oh yes, I like!"

She pushed the duvet back and then knelt over me, "I would very much like to 'ave you, is that OK?" I nodded, she leaned forward and kissed me, "Relax my love, let me do all the work," she giggled, "what a lovely job!" We made love slowly and passionately, the sight of her naked body riding up and down on me is a sight I will always carry with me.

After breakfast I set off back to my flat. Simmone promised to have more news for me and Anais looked heartbroken. Back at my flat the first thing I saw was the card, the sight of it sent shivers down my spine. I grabbed a bag and collected things that I would need at Anais's house, then I had a shower.

I'd nearly finished showering when I felt dizzy and in my head I felt wave after wave of gloriously tantalizing sensations start to wash through my body. My penis responded to the sensations immediately. "Hello Paul, caught you at a good time I see." The voice seemed to pervade every part of my brain. My hand moved to my penis and started to rub it gently, it felt insanely good, I tried to stop it, but I had no control. "What shall we do tonight Paul?" My other hand had moved to my balls and together they stroked and caressed me, it felt so, so good! "Shall we go to the club... or... fuck your lovely girlfriend?" I was completely appalled by what I was hearing, but an orgasm was building fast, it felt so, very... good, "I think we should fuck your girlfriend... I can't wait to fuck her virgin ass!" Fireworks went off in my head and my orgasm crashed into me, spurt after spurt of semen hit the shower door and I was left trembling and weak. "Oh, you like that idea too, wonderful, see you later Paul." My arms dropped to my sides and my legs nearly gave way.

I stumbled out of the shower and collapsed onto my bed. The enormity of what she'd just said was slowly sinking in and I began to cry.

I lay there for hours. The last vestiges of hope clung to Simmone finding a way. If she couldn't then... I couldn't bare to contemplate what would happen!

I sat in the car outside Anais's house for ten to fifteen minutes. I really didn't want to go in, but when I did my worst fears were realized. I could tell by the expressions on both their faces that there was no plan, nothing that we could do.

Anais, hugged me tightly and kissed me a dozen times. "I 'av missed you Paul, where 'ave you been?"

"Don't worry, I was at my flat, I was very tired."

I could see by the look in her eyes that she knew it was more than that, but she didn't question me. "Aunty says that the best thing to try is a talisman, something you can keep with you that may deflect or weaken her control over you. I know what I want, I will get it tomorrow."

I looked at Simmone, her eyes told me that this was clutching at straws. "Thank you my love."

We tried to make the evening as normal as possible. Simmone continued to get messages from healers in the USA, we drank some wine and ate dinner. Anais would take every available opportunity to hug and kiss me and I for one was grateful. It was dreadful though to see her beautiful face being weighed down by stress and fear... and it was about to get worse!

"Paul my love?" Anais was clutching my hand as she sat coiled up next to me on the couch, "Do you think per'aps we could go to bed? I'm so very tired, it 'as been a long day."

I shot a glance at Simmone, who nodded almost imperceptibly, I lifted Anais's hand to my mouth and kissed it gently, "I can't stay tonight my love."

She span round to look at me, shock written all over her face, "But why not!"

"You aren't safe my darling, I couldn't bare it if you... "

"I don't care! I'm not letting you be alone, we can deal with it together!" She began to cry and I gathered her up in my arms.

"I love you so much my darling, I wouldn't be the man you want if I didn't protect you."

Anais was sobbing now and tears were flooding down her beautiful face, "But...but...I don't... care... what, what she does... to me... it will... still... be you. Don't go... my... my love... please!"

I held her tightly until she calmed, "It won't be me, there will be no love, she wants me to suffer and the best way to do that is to hurt you. I won't allow that." I kissed her as tenderly and with as much love as I could find. "I must go."

She held out a hand, "No Paul, please!"

I kissed her hand, "I love you Anais." As I turned and left the room I could hear her sobbing again. I drove home screaming and crying, thumping the car steering wheel, why was this happening to me!!!

By the time I got back to my flat I was enraged, burning with righteous indignation! That bitch was not going to get her way tonight! I was going to fight. I sat in an armchair and waited.

Around 10:00 pm I felt the warning signs and then she was speaking, "Oh that's a shame, no pretty little girlfriend to fuck?"

"You can fuck off, I'm not doing it any more. Leave me alone!" I was pinching my legs really hard, I had to stay focused.

"Do you really think you can resist me now? It's too late for that!" My hands stopped pinching my legs, I forced them to work again, then I felt a soft warm glow pervade my mind. It felt so... calming, NO! Don't lose focus! I smashed my fists down on my legs, it hurt like hell!

"Oh dear, let me show you how this evening is going to go." The warm glow in my mind increased and my arms fell by my side. I was walking across the room and I saw my hand pick up my mobile, I was dizzy, but I could hear my voice, "Hi, is that Zac?... Hi, Paul here... yes... I'd like to visit your club... yes... oh yes... anything you like, no limits.... OK, I'll be ten minutes." My vision was going dark and I was losing feeling, "Have a rest Paul, you'll need your energy soon. It's party time!"

When I could see again I was overwhelmed with fear. I was naked and strapped to a frame, bent over. My arms were out wide and my legs spread apart. I felt that delicious tingling sensation in my head which spread rapidly throughout my body, even the rope bindings felt good. "Hello Paul, ready to get fucked? Just relax you might even enjoy it." Fireworks went off in my head and every inch of my body was buzzing eager to be touched.

Someone was speaking, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a very special treat for you tonight. This is Paul, he has an exceptional sex drive and stamina, not to mention the best money shots you'll ever see. I need two ladies who want to be covered in cum and I mean covered, any takers?" Several women stuck their hands up and the man selected two, a redhead standing in front of me looked very annoyed not to be picked. "Lie down here ladies and get ready to be soaked. Everyone else, do what you like. This guy has no limits!"

All of a sudden there was movement around me and hands were all over my body, it felt incredible, the thought of what was about to happen excited and repelled me in equal measure. Someone grabbed my cock and started to stroke it, behind me I felt someone put their hands on my thighs and then a cock was being forced into me.

I wanted to die.

A woman bent down and started kissing me, someone was pinching my nipples, the cock inside me started to thrust into me and fireworks went off in my head, it felt so bloody good! The orgasm hit me and I thrashed against the bindings, there were squeals of delight from the two women on the floor and I could hear people expressing their amazement.

The hand on my cock was replaced with a mouth, I looked down and I could see long blonde hair swishing backwards and forwards as she bobbed her head up and down on me. The hands on my thighs gripped me and I felt the cock inside me pulsing and twitching. As he pulled out another cock replaced it, this one slipped in easily. It felt so good, the mouth pulled off my cock just as my orgasm ripped through me and the two women on the floor squealed in delight again.

The fireworks kept going off in my head and when a cock was forced into my mouth I barely noticed. Hands were squeezing my balls and rubbing my cock, occasionally a mouth would engulf me, it was becoming too much I was dizzy and every touch was like a mini electric shock. The cock in my mouth stopped moving and I felt my mouth fill with his cum, it ran out of my mouth onto the legs of the women below. Another orgasm was approaching fast, the cock in my ass twitched and I felt the movement get slicker as he climaxed. Both cocks were pulled out of me and I felt like I was leaking cum from both ends.

People cheered and clapped and my body was assaulted again and again. Hands were constantly pulling at my cock, breasts were rubbing against me and my ass was being slapped. Every single thing felt exquisite.

I have no idea how many times I came, everything went dark. I didn't remember anything else. I hoped I was dead.

When I woke up I was back in my flat, sunlight was pouring in through the window, I felt dreadful. My head felt like it was going to explode, my arms and legs ached, I wished I was dead. I limped to the bathroom and ran a hot shower. Unable to stand I lay on the shower floor in the fetal position letting the hot water wash over me. Eventually I hauled myself up, never had I felt so dirty, but it was nothing that soap and water could help me with. I grabbed some painkillers and collapsed onto my bed.

I felt the tingling sensation again and I wanted to die. "Hello Paul, did you have a nice evening?"

"Why don't you just kill me?"

"Because that's not how it works. Can we fuck your girlfriend tonight?"

I tried to get angry, but I felt completely drained. "Please make it stop."

"Only you can make it stop Paul."

"Hope suddenly welled up in me, "How? Tell me how to make it stop!"

"There are only three ways, you can end this," I felt sure I didn't want to know, but there was no choice but to listen, "The first way would be to kill yourself. The second way would be to kill me." That sounded more like it! "The third way is to do something I ask, if you do, I'll put the curse back in the box."

"What, what do you want?!"

"I'll release you if you take your lovely, sweet little girlfriend to the club and watch every single man there fuck her while she's strapped up like you were."

My mind felt like it was spinning out of control and I was descending into madness, "You fucking bitch, why are you doing this!?"

"I'll give you until 7:00 pm to make up your mind. If you don't choose, then this continues."