The small cafe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm woke me up way too early, as I had planned. I didn't know how late it had gotten last night, but I did sleep surprisingly deep, so I felt okay. I had to pee, went to the bathroom, left my phone in bed and of course, the second alarm went off. "God damned!" I heard him yelling. I walked back to the bedroom. "Turn it off." he yammered with his head under a pillow. We didn't close the curtains, so he looked rather cute in the soft morning light. Naked man. Not at all that hairy, just the beard and the head. "I have to go," I said while trying to locate my clothes. They were probably still in the living room. "Of course," he muttered while turning away from me. "Hey, can you turn around and look at me and give me a proper goodbye? You can still sleep the rest of the day." He didn't move, so I pulled his shoulder. "What do you want?" he said angrily. "I just want to say something before I have to go home to take my dog out. She's home alone and she needs her morning walk. I just want to say thanks for a lovely night. I had a lot of fun yesterday, it felt so good and you're a very beautiful man. I'm glad we did this." He was quiet but didn't look angry anymore. "Daniel, I don't really know you at all, but I do know your body now and I know you're not actually that angry. You're very kind. And now I really have to get going." I softly kissed him on the forehead, got dressed in the living room and drank another glass of water in the kitchen. While I was putting on my shoes, he turned up in the doorway. "He Ilsa, you thanks as well. This was honestly one of the most amazing nights I had in a while. I'm sorry I said people didn't like you. I did. And I do." I smiled, nodded and left the apartment.

Outside I walked to my bike, which was still in front of the small cafe.

12