The "Small" Return Party Pt. 03

Story Info
Seems Hailee Steinfeld and Florence Pugh have grown close.
11.5k words
4.71
8.4k
16

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So does that mean we need to go find them, then?" I asked Sophie while feeling several hands grope me.

"Ahh-yep, come on," Sophie urged with a laugh.

Sophie took me by the hand as she began to back up towards the door. I walked with her even as I was held back by more than one hand trying to grab me. It was Karen Gillan who actively grabbed my other hand and started sucking on my fingers, but nevertheless I followed the other redhead out the door. Sophie's blonde was gone, replaced by the wonderful scarlet that she used to have. It looked amazing.

"Everyone carry on. I'll be back later," I announced behind me with a laugh. I couldn't make any promises at this point.

Sophie pulled me into the hall, and it was the first chance I had gotten to take a really good look at her. I hadn't seen her in quite some time, mostly due to the pandemic, but also because she had now achieved the rank of MILF. Despite that, she looked as good as I remembered. She was dressed down, wearing very short jean shorts that showed off her pale legs, and a black t-shirt that made her red hair stand out all the more as it swished over her shoulders. We didn't make it six steps out of that room before my staring at her escalated.

"Hey now, wait a minute," I said to Sophie as I put my free hand on her arm and stopped her.

Sophie turned and looked at me with that expectant, somewhat impatient look she wore on her face by default.

"Come here..." I said as I held her arm and stepped closer.

Sophie's face instantly flashed into that sassy smirk of hers, and as I got closer to her body, her hands instinctively touched mine. She felt her way up my chest, and one of her legs raised to wrap around me. Then as she grabbed me by the back of the head, we both pulled into each other for a kiss. My fingers went under her shirt, feeling the soft skin of her waist and sliding around to her back. After two whole kisses with just our lips, Sophie's tongue shoved into my mouth.

"I'm supposed to be bringing you downstairs..." she whispered between kisses.

"But I haven't seen you in so long..." I urged.

Sophie moaned an 'mhm' of acknowledgement, and started kissing me harder. Both our hands started seeking, although Sophie's didn't have much to do since I was still naked from before. While Sophie grabbed my cock with both hands and started stroking, mine wasted no time in pulling at her clothes. Sophie gave an urgent moan of approval as my fingers found the waistband of her shorts, unbuttoned them, and then pulled them down. Next I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and yanked it up over her head, breaking a kiss we were in the middle of. Sophie was left in a black string thong that barely covered her pussy at all, and that was it.

"Whoa, hellllo," a voice sounded behind us. I recognized it to be Kat Dennings.

"The rooms are right there you know," Kat said as she walked behind us.

Sophie and I didn't stop even as the two of us realized we were still in the hallway, she just kept kissing me and then stretched her arm out to give Kat the finger.

"Want to have a quickie in the hallway, for old time's sake?" I hurriedly asked Sophie while kissing along her neck.

"I want you to fuck my mouth," Sophie said, her accent dripping off every word, making it sound somehow dirtier.

There was nothing else to say. I put both hands on Sophie's shoulders and started pushing her down. She quickly sank down into a crouch while both hands raked her red hair behind her shoulders. Sophie then clapped her hands onto my thighs, and pulled me towards her. I barely had to move as Sophie pulled my cock into her mouth. Sophie's fingers dug into my legs as she pulled me into her. I started thrusting hard. My cock pushed deep into her mouth, starting to go into her throat each time. Sophie let out a loud moan sound that was abruptly cut off with each thrust, but she didn't care. She let go of my legs and ran her hands up her neck, piling her hair on top of her head as she stared up at me.

I pushed forward more, roughly fucking Sophie's mouth with thrust after thrust. She started to sway a bit, the force of my motion messing with her balance. When she reached down with one hand and started playing with her pussy, she lost it completely. She almost fell over, but instead went back against the wall. Despite that, I didn't stop. In fact, it actually helped. Sophie's head being up against the wall meant every thrust went in ever deeper, and soon I was shoving my cock all the way down her throat. That was when Sophie wrapped one arm around my waist, and pulled me in tighter. I felt my cock go all the way down, and watched Sophie's lips wrap around the base of my shaft. Then she held me like that. I felt the pressure in her throat, and saw her eyes start to water. For a moment I was completely still, and the only motion from Sophie was her fingers roughly sliding inside her pussy. When I pulled back, Sophie gasped in a breath and then started to stand up.

"That's so fucking hot..." Sophie said quickly.

She immediately cut herself off by kissing me again, while I grabbed at the strings of her thong. I got rid of it with one pull, although I couldn't tell you if I just pulled it down until it fell off, or if I completely obliterated the insignificant strings holding it up. Didn't matter. Right there in the middle of the hallway, I hoisted Sophie up, she wrapped her legs around me, and I shoved my cock into her.

"Fuuuuuck....yesss...." Sophie moaned in a long, drawn out cry.

I started fucking her hard, holding her against the wall and by the thighs. Sophie held onto my shoulders with her hands, and my waist with her legs, and took it. Her pussy felt so good. Although I hadn't seen her in a long time, Sophie hadn't missed a step. Strands of red hair flew around as Sophie moved her head and moaned. Her legs stayed tight around my waist, ensuring that my cock stayed deep inside her, and my thrusts were short and hard. Sophie's cries echoed into the hallway, and likely into the foyer, but for the moment I forgot we were still out in the open.

That is, until another girl leaned on the wall next to us. Another red-haired girl.

"Ok I know I should take a number or whatever, but seriously I could really use *something*," Karen Gillan said, the desperation thick in her voice.

Sophie quickly looked over her shoulder to the closest door, and then pointed at it.

"In there," Sophie blurted out before starting to kiss me again.

I grabbed Sophie tighter, and pulled her away from the wall. While carrying her and keeping her slid down on my cock, the three of us quickly entered the bedroom. Karen sprinted ahead, pulling off the high-waisted jeans and the shirt she was wearing. She stopped at the bed to pull off her panties, and then turned to sit down on the edge of it. I carried Sophie, and then leaned forward until I had her pinned on the bed next to Karen. I quickly thrust into Sophie several more times while her legs raised and spread. Then I pulled out. Karen leaned forward, pulling red hair out of her face as she leaned in to suck my cock. Sophie meanwhile turned around and crawled onto the bed, putting herself face down, ass up. I crawled after her, grabbed her by the hips, and started fucking her doggystyle.

"Huuuh...unnnnh....ohhhh fuuuuck..." Sophie moaned.

She reached down underneath herself, and I saw her fingers go straight to her clit again. Her speed instantly went from 0 to 60, and I felt Sophie's fingers swishing across her clit with an urgency that was on par with how hard I was fucking her. Sophie moaned with her head down on the bed, and then quickly lifted it up.

"Oh fuck gonna cum..." Sophie said almost casually.

"Ah-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h..." Sophie's voice wavered as she flicked her clit and began to cum. She sounded almost subdued, like it was a quiet orgasm. Then, she let out a single loud yelp, and I felt her pussy burst underneath me. I was staring at her ass at the time, so I got a perfect view of Sophie letting out a single squirt between her legs. It practically launched her forward, sending her off my cock and putting her flat on her stomach. She kept her hand between her thighs, slowly rubbing her pussy as she caught her breath.

"Ok, NOW can I-" Karen started before I cut her off.

She was right next to me, moving in to get closer to me. I simply turned and pushed her back down on the bed. Karen flopped back with an intense "Yesss" of excitement. Red hair flew in every direction as she landed on her back, but before I could get on top of her she raised both legs. I stayed on my knees as Karen's long, lithe legs set down on my shoulders. Karen's legs drove me crazy, and rightfully so. She was so pale and smooth, and her legs were so long, that simply feeling her calves rub against my face pushed me to the next level. I shoved my cock inside her and started thrusting hard and deep.

"Ahhhhh yes that's it..." Karen moaned out, her Scots accent coming through.

Her legs clasped around my head, locking her calves around my ears. I grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her into me with every thrust of my own. The result was a series of deep, rough thrusts that started rocking the bed. Karen moaned and reached back to put her hands on the headboard. She braced herself as best she could with her petite arms. There was obviously some concern on her part that she'd be thrown out of position, and the way she was moaning told me she definitely didn't want that.

Karen was loud and uninhibited. Just like Sophie, she didn't seem to give a fuck who could see her, or how loud she was being. She laid back and took it, her face locked in a serious expression of focused ecstasy.

"Fuuuck yes...do it..." Karen moaned as she shut her eyes tight.

That meant of course, that she couldn't see Sophie sidle up beside her. Karen's legs were still up, but Sophie got into a perfect position to reach down between her thighs. As Sophie's fingers found Karen's clit, she arched her back and sat up suddenly. The violent snap of her body sent red hair falling into her face, which was quickly huffed out of the way by her breath growing more rapid. Sophie began to rub fast, creating a constant flurry of pressure on Karen's clit as my cock railed into her pussy. Karen reached back again, this time finding a pillow above her head.

"Nnnnh...nnnnh....fuuuuck..." Karen moaned into the pillow as she grabbed and moaned into the corner of it. Her legs started shaking on my shoulders, and her hands tightened their grip on the pillow as she bit the corner between her teeth.

"OH-h-h-h-h-h-h...." Karen moaned like it was a shudder, her whole body shaking as she started to cum. Neither Sophie or I stopped, keeping at her the entire time. Ramming deep thrusts to fill her pussy. Rubbing so fast that the wet sound was audible throughout the room. And Karen just cried out in a perfectly high-pitched tone.

When Karen was finished, I kept those legs of hers on my shoulders a bit longer. My cock was throbbing inside her, but I slowed down. It was only when Karen pulled her legs back, and then lightly kicked me in the chest, that I pulled out and sat back. She and Sophie moved quickly, both turning onto their stomachs and crawling toward me. I barely had time to admire the sight of my cock coated with Karen's pussy before the two of them came at me.

Sophie sucked sloppily, running her tongue all over my cock. When it was Karen's turn, she focused and went down as deep as she could. I could only lay back, moan, and put one hand in each set of red hair, encouraging them to go faster. The two went back and forth on my cock until I started cumming, exploding between their mouths as they both licked the tip. Of course even at that point I couldn't just stop.

With a handful of red hair in each hand, I moved Karen down to keep sucking and make sure all my cum was out, while I moved Sophie down to the base so she could lick it clean. Then I turned them towards each other, and the two redheads came together tongues first. Karen let the cum in her mouth flow onto her tongue, and Sophie accepted it even as the amount she had on her lips waited. The two kissed again and again, sucking and licking whatever they had off each other's lips and tongues. All traces of my orgasm were gone within a minute.

When they were done, I grabbed Sophie by the hair again, and turned her towards me.

"Ok, now where are Hailee and her 'friend'?" I asked.

Sophie grinned, and made a show of swallowing.

"They're in the dining room," Sophie seemed pleased with herself.

I rolled off the bed, leaving the two redheads to their own devices. When I started to head back to the other room, I began laughing. Someone had already brought my clothes from there, and set them on a chair next to the door. I hadn't even noticed anyone watching, but clearly someone was. I quickly dressed and left the room, heading back into the upstairs hallway and then down the stairs into the foyer. Lucky for me there were no distractions this time. The noise was coming from behind the stairs, in the bar and the lounge areas, and possibly the pool out back. I forced myself not to check, and went straight from the foyer through the double doors into the dining room.

When I entered the room, my mouth almost dropped open. Hailee was there. I saw her face. She was talking to someone whose back was turned. Someone with a very fit, thick frame. Hailee saw me, and then smiled as she waved with one hand. That prompted the other girl to turn around. Blonde hair whipped around as she spun, revealing dyed bits of purple at the ends. Then a pouty, gorgeous face locked its eyes on me. My heart skipped a beat.

Hailee had brought Florence Pugh to the Lodge.

"Hi! Hiiii!" Hailee said it so excitedly I thought she was going to lift off the ground.

I walked over, and Hailee stepped past Florence to get to me. She had a glass of champagne in her hand, but carefully balanced it as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Ohhh my god it feels like it's been forever!" Hailee said happily.

"Is this the guy?" Florence asked casually as she took another sip.

Hailee pulled away a little, but stayed very close. Then she leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. It immediately turned into a passionate embrace. Hailee kissed me several times, while I wrapped one hand around her waist to grab her ass, and lightly put the other on her neck to slide up to her cheek. We kissed several more times before Hailee pulled away. She bit her lip and grinned as she stared at me, and then she turned back to Florence.

"Yep," Hailee said with a horned up look on her face.

"Ok," Florence said like she was agreeing to something that had not yet been asked.

"And Hailee, this is..." I trailed off as I asked the mocked question.

Hailee turned back to Florence, and raised her hand to Florence's cheek.

"And this of course is Flo," Hailee said as she used the back of her fingers to brush Florence's hair back, and then turned it into putting one hand on her cheek.

Hailee leaned in towards Florence, who stayed in place. She seemed a tad stiff at first, but as soon as Hailee's lips touched hers she began to kiss back with a quiet intensity. Florence's head pushed Hailee's back as she became more forceful with it, forcing her tongue into Hailee's mouth. Hailee finished the kiss, and then turned her back to look at me. All she could do was grin, because she knew exactly what she had done.

"Nice to meet you," I said to Florence. She didn't respond, she simply turned her eyes from me back to Hailee, raising her eyebrows expectantly.

"So Hailee, I'm sensing there's a story here?" I asked.

Florence raised her glass to take another sip of champagne, while Hailee put her's down on the overly long dining room table. She put both free hands on Florence's waist, and pulled herself in close, even as Florence all but ignored her. Hailee pulled herself in closer again, nuzzling Florence's cheek with her nose before she pulled away, giggling.

"Uhhh well. We met while filming a thing...we kinda hit it off. We started hanging out, we started having fun..." Hailee let each sentence trail off like it was its own story.

"...and then...it turned out that you...really needed someone to eat your pussy..." Florence said in a singsong voice, her upper-crust British accent making the words sound hotter somehow.

"Oh my god shut up..." Hailee giggled and covered her mouth with one hand.

"Oh please. That first night we fucked you were practically begging for someone to make you cum," Florence said nonchalantly.

"It was a closed set, and a late night at the hotel after several long days," Hailee recounted.

"And I did you a favor by letting you sit on my face," Florence said.

"Yeah but I repaid the favor that first night," Hailee added.

"No, me sitting on your face was me doing you a favor too," Florence said as she raised her glass again.

Hailee burst out laughing, and then looked at me as if she were waiting for approval.

"And now here you are," I said to Florence.

"And now here we are, because after a couple months of making each other cum, I told Hailee that I would love to watch her get her pussy absolutely pounded," Florence spoke of this like she was reading down a shopping list.

"And I said I wanted to see someone get a firm hold on you," Hailee added.

"Because you certainly can't," Florence said before turning back to me. "I'm stronger than her."

"So then Hailee said she knew exactly where we could go, and that she knew a guy who could do exactly those things," Florence continued.

"Hailee knows what she's talking about," I said, looking at Hailee.

"You're the one who can do that?" Florence asked.

I thought back to all the times Hailee had been up at the Lodge. First brought here by Sophie Turner to finally fulfill the sexual tension they had, it quickly turned into Hailee going wild, and doing everything like a pro. The memory of Hailee being timid while Sophie slutted it up was basically fresh in my mind. And now Hailee was fucking Florence on her own? And bringing her here specifically so the two of them could get fucked together? It seemed all Hailee needed was the tiniest push and she started thinking purely by desire.

"I can," I said to Florence.

"Are you sure?" Florence replied, her eyebrows raised in doubt.

I stepped forward, coming almost face to face with Florence. She had to be at least half a foot shorter than me, and although we were practically touching, she didn't back away. She kept her eyes focused on me, looking unimpressed.

"I'm sure. Do you want proof? The table here is sturdy. Anna Kendrick can attest to that," I said cockily. Anna wasn't the only one to be fucked on the dining room table, but she was the first to jump into my head.

"He's sure," Hailee said behind Florence, giving me a smirk of her own.

Without warning, Florence's hand shot forward to the front of my pants. At first her palm was flat as she almost slapped it against my groin, but then her fingers began to move. She kept her eyes locked on me, but when I felt her fingers find the shaft of my cock and start feeling the outline of it, she suddenly looked down. She touched it some more, feeling it from top to bottom as I started to get slightly hard from both the attention and the idea of fucking her and Hailee at the same time.

"Ok, let's go," Florence said nonchalantly.

The three of us rushed upstairs, with Hailee leading the way. It gave me a nice chance to take a closer look at them. Hailee was wearing a simple black tanktop and black leggings, while Florence was wearing a tight, white crop top, and a pair of black pants that were very high on her waist. As we went up the stairs I took a closer look at both asses. Hailee's was perfect as always, but Florence's looked so amazingly wide and thick that I almost floated after it like a cartoon character.