The "Small" Return Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh yes...fuck..." Florence moaned.

I slapped her ass with my free hand, and Florence let out a sharper, louder moan.

"Yes!" she cried out.

I started fucking her faster again, slapping her ass one more time and then grabbing it. Between holding her ass and her hair, Florence couldn't move at all. She could just hold herself on all fours and take my cock.

"Yes! Yes! OH FUCK!" Florence cried out.

I glanced down, satisfied at the sight of my cock disappearing into her pussy with my view of it blocked by her ass. Florence began to moan louder, with more desperate, higher pitched sounds coming from her mouth. I pulled her hair downward, forcing her head to tip up. Florence arched her back as her head was pulled back more, looking up towards the ceiling.

Florence continued moaning louder as I completely drilled her from behind. Hailee watched with glee, but as Florence got louder, she moved closer. Hailee put herself right in front of Florence, and then put both hands on her cheeks. While Florence was moaning like a slut, Hailee leaned down and kissed her on the lips one time.

"Is this what you wanted?" Hailee asked.

"Yeeees..." Florence moaned out, almost as if she were in pain, but it was completely overridden by ecstasy.

"OHHHHHFUUUUUUUCK!" Florence suddenly cried out.

I kept thrusting into her, but suddenly felt Florence's pussy contract around my cock. Her thighs, her ass, her core, all of them tensed up as I continued thrusting, and suddenly I was fighting the might of Florence's kegels as I shoved my cock into her. Nevertheless, the grip of Florence's pussy was no match for how hard I was fucking her, and I didn't stop even when she started to cum.

"Fuuuu-uuu-uuuu-uuu-uuuck..." Florence moaned out as I held both her body and her head in place.

I kept fucking her until her moans stopped. Then I released her hair, causing her to immediately sink her head back down onto the bed. I pushed her off my cock by the hips and let her flop back down like she was dead. That amazing plump ass stared back at me as Florence laid on her stomach, panting.

"Holy fuck..." Florence almost hissed into the bed.

I sat back on my knees, quite pleased with myself at the sight. Florence had thought she was so tough. Wanting it harder. Wanting to be the dom for Hailee. Wanting to boss me around. And now here she was, crumpled face down on the bed, completely spent after one go on my cock.

And then Florence turned around and sat up.

"Mmph. Fuck. I needed that," Florence said, shaking her hair out and stretching her back like she had just woken up from a refreshing nap.

She came at me like I was nothing, getting on her knees the same way I was, and pressing herself against me. Her pouty lips pressed to mine, and she grabbed my cock with a tight grip, stroking it while we kissed. Hailee was only watching until Florence snapped her fingers and beckoned her close. While Hailee got closer, Florence held the kiss with me, and only broke it when she could immediately turn to Hailee. Florence aggressively shoved her face against Hailee's, kissing her hard and lightly biting her lip. Then she gave Hailee such a forceful stare that Hailee almost shrank back.

"Suck his cock some more," Florence ordered.

Hailee nodded as she grinned, and then went down on all fours. Picking her head up and pushing herself forward, she started to slowly go up and down on my cock. Florence didn't even watch her do it, she continued staring at me.

"I'm definitely going to enjoy watching you fuck her," Florence said, sounding aggressive.

I didn't get a chance to answer, as Florence started kissing me again while Hailee sucked my cock. Then, out the corner of my eye, I saw Florence grabbing Hailee by the back of the head. Her fingers raked through Hailee's hair, and then she grabbed the end of it. Copying me exactly, Florence spun Hailee's hair around her hand, getting two full rotations in before her fist was almost at the back of Hailee's head. Then she held it in place, preventing Hailee from continuing her motion.

"Start by fucking her mouth," Florence said.

Florence and I locked eyes once again. She looked at me with that steady, pouty-lipped expression. It was very persuasive. I started thrusting into Hailee's mouth with slow motions. I felt Hailee huffing through her nose as I filled her mouth, pushing my cock back to her throat each time. More than once I felt her tongue tighten against me and her throat tense up as I almost started pushing down it.

"How else do you want me to fuck her?" I asked Florence.

"Actually," Florence released Hailee, who pulled away, panting and wiping the accumulated spit from the corners of her mouth.

"I've changed my mind. I want to watch her...fuck you," Florence said.

Hailee lifted her head up and looked at Florence and I, an excited smirk on her face.

"Yes..." Hailee said in an eager, but out of breath, voice.

"Lay back," Florence ordered me as she pushed me in the chest.

I did as she said again, laying back and looking past my cock at the two of them as they both eyed it hungrily.

"Warm him up some more," Florence said as she slapped Hailee's ass.

Hailee crawled forward, her lovely dark hair delicately dancing over my legs as she got into position. When she was close enough, she tossed it over one shoulder and tipped her head sideways. Then she slowly licked up my cock with her head tilted and went all the way up to the tip. As she grabbed it with one hand and started stroking, she began bobbing her mouth up and down over the tip. Then Florence leaned down, and from the angle I was at all I saw was her head disappear behind Hailee's ass. Hailee immediately paused what she was doing, freezing with the tip of my cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuuuu..." Hailee moaned out before catching herself, and sliding her mouth down again.

Florence's head raised back up, and I saw from how her mouth was open and her tongue was out, that she was licking all the way up from Hailee's pussy to her ass. She picked herself up entirely, and then lightly slapped Hailee on the ass again as if to urge her to move. Hailee lifted herself up and began crawling forward on top of me.

"Nuh-uh, other way," Florence said quickly.

Hailee turned around on her knees, and I was granted a perfect view of her ass as she bent over, and then swung one leg over me. That was all I could stare at for a moment, Hailee's wonderfully plump but at the same time toned ass. Her amazing thighs. And then as she reached back, that perfectly smooth pussy. Hailee grabbed my cock and lined it up with herself as she straightened up. Then she slid her knees out to the sides and sank down. Her head tipped back as she moaned to the ceiling, and her lovely dark hair spilled down her back as her pussy sank down onto my cock.

Then, with an instant, urgent motion, Hailee bent herself forward, and began working her ass up and down. She was fully on all fours again, rocking her hips and letting her pussy take my entire cock with each motion. She moaned out as she took it, but it was quiet. Her moans were more about her breathing, trying to keep herself moving even as her pussy took so much. Just like she did with Sophie, Hailee was pushing herself extra hard in order to impress Florence.

"Fuck yes, god I knew you'd take it so good..." Florence said, sounding almost exasperated.

Florence stayed where she was and just watched. And by "just" watched I of course mean that she started playing with her pussy as Hailee continued riding my cock. Both of Florence's hands went down as she sat back and spread her legs, and they started working in tandem. One went underneath her thigh so she could slip her fingers inside herself while keeping her hand out of the way. Her other hand went straight down and started rubbing her clit. Even with Hailee riding my cock, I could hear the sound of how wet Florence's pussy was. And even with how wet it was, she would occasionally bring one set of fingers to her mouth to lick them.

"That's right...fuck him...FUCK HIM!" Florence bossed Hailee, whose ass continued to bounce up and down.

The angle I was at was so perfect. Hailee's pussy slid down onto my cock at such an angle that her pussy was tight, and pulled my cock just enough to create a slightly different sensation. And of course I could see all of it perfectly as Hailee's smooth pussy lips gripped onto my cock with each motion she made. She bounced her ass back and forth again and again as Florence egged her on, but then at one point stopped, and leaned upright.

"Yeah, use those hips. Grind on his cock like you do on my face," Florence ordered as her fingers messily worked her pussy.

Hailee had her back straight on top of me, straddling my hips with her body lowered all the way down to completely take my cock. That perfect ass was staring back at me, and I was staring at it when Hailee started to move again. This time she didn't thrust or bounce herself up and down. She simply began rotating her hips in a circle like she was dancing. And since I was all the way inside her, my cock moved with her.

It. Felt. Amazing.

Without realizing I was doing it, my chest began to lift off the bed, until I was sitting upright. Hailee continued grinding on me, even as she whipped her hair over one shoulder and looked back at me with a giggle. I think she saw the look on my face. I was getting so close, so fast, completely taken aback by Hailee's motion.

"Slow down, slow down..." I begged Hailee as I wrapped one arm around her waist.

Hailee laughed and leaned back against me, just barely moving her hips.

"Hah! Were you about to cum?" Florence laughed out as she kept touching herself.

When I nodded, panting, Florence suddenly shook her head and gave me a stern look.

"DO NOT cum yet," she practically barked at me.

"Don't move..." I begged Hailee, whispering into the back of her head.

To try to cover, I slipped my hand down between Hailee's thigh and found her clit. I could feel how tightly her pussy was gripping my cock, but all I had to do was reach lower to feel the wetness dripping out of it onto me. I got some on the tips of my fingers, and then started rubbing her clit as she straddled me. Hailee started moaning quietly, but did me the favor of keeping her hips still, keeping my cock from exploding inside her right then and there. Florence watched as Hailee moaned and sat on my cock a little longer. She was playing with her pussy in a forceful, determined manner. Then she suddenly sat up, looking annoyed.

"Fuck...if you're not going to ride his cock, come here..." Florence said as she rolled her eyes.

Hailee slid off my cock without a second's hesitation, prompting a sudden jolt running down me. I had to pause for a second as my cock twitched, desperately wanting more so I could cum. But I held back. That was hard to do at first, as Hailee went back down on her knees and shoved her face between Florence's thighs. Florence's eyes rolled back in relief as Hailee's tongue started coating her pussy. Florence pushed her hips forward into her face as she began moaning again.

"Ohhh yes...ohh fuck...there's my girl..." Florence moaned.

Hailee pulled her legs closer to herself as she got comfortable. From my angle, it just made her ass raise up a little more. So fit. So round. My cock was practically moving towards it by itself. I sat up fully and then got onto my knees right behind Hailee. Florence didn't notice, as she had her head tipped back and her eyes closed. She was starting to moan louder, and had her hand on the back of Hailee's head to keep her in place. Hailee was moaning too, in a series of loud 'mmm mmm' noises as she ate Florence's pussy.

I put my hand on Hailee's ass, grabbing her hip as I squared myself behind her. Hailee held her position, but reached back with one hand. Her fingers slowly slid back, finding her pussy between her thighs as it peaked out between them. The tips of her fingers rubbed her pussy gently, all but begging me to start fucking her again just by showing her wet she was. I moved my cock forward without even touching it, feeling it connect with Hailee's pussy and then pushing forward so it smoothly slid inside her.

"Ohhhh god..." Hailee moaned out sharply, breaking her stride licking Florence's pussy.

Florence tipped her head back forward to see what was going on, just as I started to thrust into Hailee again.

"So now you're good to go again?" Florence grinned as she watched.

"I just needed a second," I said with a raise of my eyebrows.

"Good," Florence said while her hands reached down to grab Hailee's hair.

Hailee continued to lick, but Florence balled up the entire dark, curly mess of hair on her head, and then held it in both hands like it was pigtails. Hailee's eyes turned up to look at Florence as she kept her tongue out. She was moaning in her open mouth as I thrust into her hard and fast. Not as fast or roughly as I did with Florence, but Hailee in doggystyle required a certain level of force, or I just felt it was a waste.

"You like getting fucked while eating pussy?" Florence asked Hailee.

"Mmphmmmph..." Hailee moaned in response as she sloppily licked at Florence's clit.

"I know you do, you fucking slut, it's great," Florence teased as she smirked down at Hailee. Florence allowed several more exaggerated licks of her pussy before she lifted Hailee's head up.

"What do you like about it?" Florence asked, restraining Hailee's head while I kept fucking her.

"Uhhh..." Hailee half muttered and half moaned in thought.

When she didn't get her answer right away, Florence shoved Hailee's head back down into her pussy. Hailee moaned and put her tongue out as Florence moved her back and forth, essentially using Hailee's face like a toy. Then she lifted it again.

"Your pussy tastes so good...every time I eat it I get so wet I can barely stand it. I just want to get fucked during..." Hailee half moaned and half spoke.

Hearing Hailee dirty-talk was working for me, but it was really working for Florence. Every time Hailee's tongue touched her between words, Florence moaned louder. She kept both hands on Hailee's head to hold her in place, but then began to sink back. While I kept fucking Hailee from behind, Florence laid back on the bed and raised her legs. Then her eyes closed, her mouth opened in a sustained gasp of surprise and ecstasy, and her legs began to shake as she held them in the air. Florence began to cum again, holding Hailee's head between her thighs like she was afraid she would escape.

Florence ended it as suddenly as it began. When Florence stopped cumming her legs dropped back onto the bed, and she sat up. Hailee pushed herself up with her arms as Florence scooted forward. She grabbed her head once again, but this time lifted it up so she could kiss Hailee again. The two shared a series of intense kisses, heavy on Florence's tongue flicking Hailee's, and then they broke apart.

This entire time, I was thrusting into Hailee's pussy as I held onto her ass. As soon as the kiss was finished, Florence took an intense interest in it. She pushed Hailee's head back down, ensuring that her ass was up as high as possible, and then moved up. Florence kissed her way up Hailee's back, and stopped right at her ass. Her face was mere inches from where my cock was slamming into Hailee's pussy, and as Florence glanced up at me, I thought I understood what she wanted.

I pulled my cock out of Hailee's pussy, instantly watching her tight lips grip me to the last inch and then close as soon as I was out of her. My cock was absolutely coated. I was completely shining from Hailee's pussy, covered in her wetness from tip to the base, and then some. I raised it up towards Florence, who saw and then instantly popped her mouth around it. She tipped her head to the side to get the appropriate angle, and then slid her mouth down deep. Florence sucked hard, and then pulled away only to use her tongue to lick it several more times. She moaned as she did it, savoring the taste of Hailee's pussy. But then she glanced down one more time before she looked back at me.

"Put it back in," Florence ordered as she leaned her head down again.

Florence wanted a different taste.

While I pressed my cock back to Hailee's pussy, parting her completely smooth and soaked lips apart, Florence stuck out her tongue. I slowly shoved my cock back in, while Florence pressed her tongue against Hailee's asshole. Hailee outright screamed in ecstasy as she felt it, throwing her head and whipping her hair from one side to the other.

"Fuuuuuck Hailee, I didn't even know you liked that..." I said in shock and excitement.

"I made her like it," Florence said before she immediately started licking again.

Hailee moaned out a series of hard, forceful cries, and I felt her pussy clench with each one. Her body tensed up. Her feet kicked upward as she put all her weight on her knees and her shoulders, and as I forced my cock into her tight, gripping pussy, Hailee started to cum. She went silent for a split second as her body forced in a deep breath, and then...

"Ohhhh mygod ohmygod ohmygod oh my god..." Hailee cried out into the bed like she couldn't stop.

I kept pounding her pussy, ramming my cock into her as hard as I could, while Florence's tongue continued to dance on her asshole. Hailee held her position perfectly for her entire panting, desperately moaning orgasm, and then she fell forward, leaving my cock and Florence's tongue where they were. As Hailee fell away, Florence instantly ignored her, and turned back to me.

"My turn," Florence said as she grabbed my cock and stroked it with the slippery wetness of Hailee's pussy.

I fell forward with her as Florence laid flat on the bed. She did nothing with her body but put herself down as if she were about to receive a massage. At first I wasn't sure what she was going for, but when Florence reached back with both hands and clapped them down on her perfectly thick ass, I got it. I laid just on top of her legs, grabbing her thighs with both hands, and then threw my face into her ass.

"Uuuuuunh...just like that..." Florence moaned out with a low, pleased tone.

I was glad she liked it, because I had no focus or strategy. As soon as my face neared her ass, I put my tongue out and began moving my mouth back and forth. Feeling Florence's thick frame underneath me drove me crazy, and for a moment all I wanted to do was keep it in my face as much as possible. After a bit I slowed down, and pushed my tongue against her as I kept working it in a forward motion. Florence moaned like I was hitting a spot and relieving who knows how much tension she had built up. I only stopped when she reached back and grabbed me by the hair. When I looked up, she was looking back at me.

"Fuck me..." Florence said, her face back to the aggressive expression she had.

We kept our eyes locked as I moved up, and Florence didn't move as I grabbed my cock and got into position to fuck her prone. She still didn't move as I started pushing my cock against her asshole. But when I first broke through and started sliding into her asshole, Florence's eyes rolled up into her head, and her jaw dropped. I put both hands down on her thick, wide ass, and grabbed it tightly. Then I started sliding my cock forward. Florence cried out in what sounded like pain as my cock filled her ass, but then she turned her head back to look at me. Breathing heavily through her open mouth, she nodded sharply, and I started thrusting into her asshole with a slow but steady motion.

Hailee laid on her side as she watched, and Florence took the anal fuck with subdued glee. It seemed to relax her, and as Florence took it, she rested her head on one of her hands like she was laying on a couch. She wasn't moaning like crazy, or making a great deal of noise, but the act of taking it was definitely pleasing her. Her face was holding an expression of subtle pleasure, occasionally smiling or biting her lip as she closed her eyes and let out a "fuck yeah..." or an "oh fuck that feels good..."