The "Small" Return Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only go slow for so long. Seeing Florence's ass was one thing, fucking it was another. But it was watching her take it so happily, while Hailee happily watched, that pushed me over the edge. I leaned down, putting myself flat on top of Florence, and started thrusting straight down much harder. My motion pinned Florence straight down onto the bed as my cock slid straight into her ass. Florence didn't move except to reach behind herself and grab me by the back of the head.

"That's it...cum-n-my asshole, do it do it..." Florence moaned quietly.

I started fucking harder, and even though she told me too, I couldn't stop myself even if I wanted to. Only problem was I couldn't tell if she said "in" or "on" her asshole.

"You want it?" I asked Florence as I kissed the back of her neck and kept fucking.

"Yeah do it...I want to feel it..." Florence said with a commanding voice.

I felt my cock tighten up, and then I thought 'fuck it'. Several more thrusts, and I was ready to explode. I pushed into Florence deep, feeling the cushion of her ass catch my hips, and I completely exploded. The first burst went inside her asshole, and then I quickly pulled out. I stroked my cock quickly, blowing several pumps of cum directly onto Florence's ass, and then I quickly shoved it back in. Florence moaned with joy as I thrust into her several more times as her asshole gripped my cock and forced even more cum out. By the time I pulled out again, Hailee was there, waiting. As she smiled and straddled Florence's back, both her hands grabbed my cock and jerked out the last few pumps of cum onto Florence's waiting ass.

I fell back on the bed, feeling the strain from how hard I came. Florence turned back to look at me with a smirk, while Hailee crawled next to her. Hailee's finger traced a path along Florence's ass, taking some of my cum with it.

"You know, I kinda didn't believe Hailee when she hinted about this place. Hailee's great in bed with me, but I doubted her when she described some of the things she did here," Florence said, her posh accent kicking in again.

Hailee looked at Florence, and then at me, giving a cheeky raise of her eyebrows as she grinned. Hailee leaned forward onto Florence's ass, ran her tongue up it, and then closed her lips around it in a series of kisses. She was collecting, and as she came back, Florence raised her hand and held it out flat as if to give Hailee's chin a place to set. Hailee did just that, and as the two pressed their mouths together, Hailee slid her tongue into Florence's mouth. I watched my cum flow from Hailee's tongue into Florence's mouth, and saw Florence lick upward as she swallowed it. She looked at me with one more tiny smirk.

"I'm glad to be proven wrong," Florence said, laying there like a queen.