The "Small" Return Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all soon found ourselves in the master bedroom, and despite varying kinds of noise coming from other rooms, we managed to get in there by ourselves and shut the door for privacy. By the time I turned around, Florence was already pulling her shirt over her head, revealing a serious lack of bra as I saw her full back. Hailee followed Florence's lead, pulling her tank top over her head, and then quickly getting rid of the plain black bra she was wearing. Florence then undid her pants and dropped them to the floor, giving me a view of her perfectly thick ass as a pair of black lace boy shorts struggled to contain it. While Hailee peeled off her leggings to reveal a red thong, Florence dropped the panties to the floor, and then leaned down with her hands on the bed.

"Now what?" Hailee asked with a giggle.

"I'm just waiting to see what he does when my ass is on display," Florence said casually.

"Are you asking for a warmup?" I asked Florence as I pulled my shirt off.

She turned and looked back over her shoulder, her expression unmistakably cracking into a look of pleased surprise.

"Wondering what you do when you see it," Florence said, pushing her ass back further.

I said nothing as I crossed the room and went straight for Florence. Without us even starting, I was getting the idea of what she was in her and Hailee's 'relationship' for lack of a better word. It really was just like it was with Sophie. Hailee needed an aggressive, slightly bossy girl to get her going, and Florence was exactly that. But what did that mean for me? Well, mainly that I needed to be just as aggressive as Florence to truly appease her and Hailee at the same time.

As I came right behind Florence I grabbed her by the back of her neck and pushed her down. Florence folded, sending the purple tips of her hair sailing up and then back down as she was bent over the bed. I kept my hand there to hold her down, while my other hand reached back and then slapped her squarely on her thick ass. Florence let out an excited yelp as she pushed her hips into the bed further.

"Mmm, that's a good start," Florence said as she turned her head back.

"Of course it is," I said as I slapped her ass again.

I turned and looked at Hailee, who had a charged up look on her face. She was also teasing by letting her hair hand forward, giving herself cleavage underneath it and mostly hiding her tits with it. I batted my eyebrows at her before I grabbed Florence's ass with both hands, and then sank to my knees. Florence's legs were parted just enough. She knew what was going to happen when she leaned against the bed. Between her amazingly thick, athletic thighs, I could see her pussy waiting for me. I gripped her ass tighter in both hands, and then threw my face forward with my tongue out, straight into her pussy.

"Ahhhhaha, oh my god," Florence started with a chuckle, but I felt her voice instantly shift as my tongue started working against her pussy. The delighted amusement of surprise instantly shifted when I heard a hard, deep breath leave Florence's mouth.

"Hooo...ohh..." Florence moaned out before her breath started to pick up.

I let my tongue go absolutely wild on her pussy from behind. Up and down, side to side, shoving it into her. I wasn't even trying to focus or hit any particular spots. I just wanted to taste her and get her started. But the thing is, Florence loved absolutely every second of it. Even without me trying to make her cum, Florence said like she could at any moment.

"Holyyy fuck...yes..." she moaned as I kept licking.

I reached my hand down and around her leg to start rubbing her pussy from the other direction, and that just set her off more.

"Ohhh my god yes rub it rub it rub it..." Florence practically begged.

I kept rubbing as I shoved my tongue forward and found her clit from behind. Florence's moans turned high-pitched as I licked several times while also applying pressure with my fingers. I pulled my tongue away and kept rubbing her clit with my fingers, but that just made me stare at her ass some more. So thick. So round. So amazing looking. I wasn't thinking. With my other hand, I grabbed her ass and pulled, opening it up just enough. Then I threw my face back in, and my tongue went straight for Florence's asshole.

"Ohhh-hooooo, FUCK!" Florence cried out.

I flicked my tongue against it several times and Florence let out a harder, more guttural moan. Then she began to literally pull away, grabbing the bed and pulling herself onto it. I stood up as she did, and Florence spun herself around so she was sitting up on her back.

"Ok..." Florence panted, holding up one finger.

"I'm glad to know you're into that, I just...need a bit more before I get to that," Florence said as she caught her breath, obviously flustered.

"Alright," I shrugged and then climbed back onto the bed.

Florence stayed where she was as I went back in between her thighs. This time my tongue went straight for her clit, finding it and pressing against it at the end of every lick. It seemed to lock something in for Florence. She scooted her hips further forward, practically shoving her pussy into my face. Her feet planted on either side of me as she raised her knees and spread her legs further. And her hands reached forward, both taking turns raking through my hair as she started to moan.

"Mmm mmm mmm, yessss oh my god," Florence said with a quiet but encouraging whisper.

Hailee slid onto the bed next to Florence, and joined her in watching me. I kept eating Florence's pussy with renewed enthusiasm now that I could see Hailee as well. My lips locked around Florence's clit as I lightly sucked on it while keeping my tongue pressed against it, prompting a very sudden, deep moan from Florence. She turned to look at Hailee as she cuddled up against her.

"I really like the way your friend eats pussy..." Florence said, her accent thick and wonderful.

"He's almost as good as you," Hailee said with a giggle.

Hailee put her hand on Florence's face as she leaned in, and then kissed her hard. Florence moaned into her mouth as her pouty lips locked onto Hailee's, and then both of them went from 2 to 10 fast. They started making out with a fast, loose swirling of tongues, and an aggressive pursuit of one another. Neither of them ever seemed to break a kiss entirely, they would just swirl their tongues over each other's lips.

The sight was obviously a huge turn on, and not only did it get me rock hard, but it got me eating Florence's pussy even harder. I started flicking my tongue on her clit with an intense pressure, and then I raised one hand up to finger her at the same time. Florence moaned behind her busy lips and kept one hand on the back of my head to make sure I didn't move. Her moans were hard, and aggressive. Florence didn't exactly seem like the flinty feminine type, but the noises she was making confirmed that.

Without warning, Florence's legs kicked back. I looked up as I kept going, and saw her thick thighs and calves raised up into the air as she moaned louder. Hailee leaned down further to be right above her as Florence laid back on the bed. For a moment, my eyes went wide. Florence's legs pulled back gave me even more room to eat her pussy. But then suddenly I didn't. Florence dropped her legs back down, and wrapped her thighs around my head. Tightly.

I put my hands on both her thighs, at first just to feel them, but then to outright resist her. Florence's legs were...powerful. The pressure of her thighs around my head made me feel like I was underwater. The forceful, skull-crushing feeling cut off almost all my hearing. I could hear Florence moaning, but it was muffled, like I was hearing it in another room. Then she got louder. Both she and Hailee broke the kiss and looked down at me. Florence's face was locked in the middle of an orgasm, her mouth dropped open as she cried out, and her eyes rolling up into her head. Hailee looked at me with a gleeful grin on her face while Florence fell back, panting. I wrenched her legs off my head just in time.

"Holy fuuuuck..." Florence said with a residual moan as her orgasm faded out.

She snapped her head down to look at me, and then reached down to grab me.

"Motherfucker are you kidding me? Come here..." Florence said as she pulled me towards her.

I climbed on top of her, and Florence wrapped her thick legs around my waist as she pulled me in for a kiss. At least, it was a kiss at first, and then devolved into Florence licking my lips and the area around my mouth to taste her own pussy. Hailee playfully climbed on top of me and started kissing the side of my face.

"Ok I get it now," Florence said to Hailee as I was sandwiched between them.

"Told you," Hailee said, pleased with herself.

Florence lightly slapped my shoulder twice, prompting me to roll off and break our miniature pile. Hailee rolled off me and went back down next to Florence, while I sat up on my knees. Florence looked at me in thought, while Hailee rubbed her leg against Florence's.

"Hailee, you need to be warmed up," Florence said as she grabbed the string of Hailee's thong.

"Nooo I really don't," Hailee said with a chuckle.

Florence and Hailee quickly pulled off Hailee's thong, and Hailee rubbed her pussy a little. When she pulled her fingers away, they were wet and glistening, pulling a little string of her juices with them.

"I meant you need to cum as a warmup. And I need to get acquainted with his cock, so," Florence gave a tiny whistle as she pointed at me and then to the top of the bed.

I laid back and turned so I was at the head of the bed. Florence and Hailee both crawled forward after me, and it was Florence who first grabbed the waistband of my pants and started pulling.

"Let's go, off off off," Florence said with a chipper enthusiasm that really matched her accent.

She pulled, and I shifted my hips up to let her. In one yank, my pants came down and my cock flipped out, finally allowing it to fully harden.

"Hooooly fuck," Florence said as her intense expression momentarily cracked into a happy smile.

"Hailee, you take this?" Florence asked, amused.

"Uhh, yeah," Hailee said with a playful indignant smile.

"Ok well you can sit on his face or something, because I want it just like this..." Florence said as she greedily moved into position.

Florence sized up my cock with her eyes, and then leaned down to get closer. She first gripped it with one hand and jerked it a little. Then she looked up at me as she dropped her mouth open and stuck her tongue out, breathing out an 'ahhhh' like I was a doctor. Then she put her mouth down, perfectly sinking it onto my cock and going halfway down on the first push.

"Mmmmph..." Florence moaned with her mouth full.

I sat back and watched as Florence started slurping up my cock like it was a popsicle on a hot day. Every bob of her head went low, and every time it was deep into her mouth Florence let out an 'mmm' like she was craving the taste even more. I ended up staring so intensely that I didn't notice Hailee had crawled up next to me until she was running her hand across my chest. She was watching Florence too until we both looked at each other.

"I knew you'd like her," Hailee whispered into my ear.

I turned my head and pressed my lips to Hailee's. The makeout we started was intense, and frankly it made Florence's blowjob feel even better. Hailee quietly moaned into my mouth as we kissed, and Florence moaned with my cock in her mouth because she was getting off on sucking it. I was very content, until my tongue found Hailee's, and I suddenly knew that I needed something else.

"You really do need to get on my face though," I said to Hailee.

She giggled, and then sat up. While she continued to look down at me, Hailee grabbed the headboard and started swinging one leg over my face.

"No no, the other way," I instructed with a spin of my finger.

Hailee batted her eyebrows and then turned around. For a moment all I could focus on was that perfect ass of hers even while Florence was gobbling my cock. Then, Hailee put one leg over my face, and set herself down. My view became nothing but her ass, and her pussy went right to my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, and started licking as fast as Florence was sucking.

"Ahhhaha ohhh my god..." Hailee moaned out with glee.

I couldn't see it, but I felt Florence's mouth shift as she looked up and saw Hailee's body stretched out as she basically rode my tongue.

"Ohhffffuckyesh..." Florence moaned, her mouth full of cock.

Hailee's pussy tasted so sweet I couldn't slow down even if I wanted to. But frankly, the best part was just getting my hand on those thighs and that ass. My hands stayed locked onto her the entire time, holding her in place while my tongue flicked upward. It started at her clit and then moved back, quickly hitting the rest of her pussy. Hailee started moaning as I really got into it, and then I felt her shift. She bent over on top of me. Then I heard it as Florence pulled her mouth away.

"Ohhh yeah come here..." Florence said aggressively.

The sensation changed. Hailee's mouth went down onto my cock instead of Florence's. I moaned and started eating Hailee's pussy harder, causing Hailee to moan with my cock in her mouth. Fr a second, I leaned my head back, enjoying the feeling of Hailee's mouth sliding down again and again, forcing herself a little deeper each time. I admired the sight of her ass and her pussy waiting just above my face, and then I picked my head back up and shoved my tongue back against her.

"Ohhh j-j-j-jeeez..." Hailee moaned, the consonant stuttering in her mouth.

"Ohhh yeah," Florence moaned before she took over and slurped my cock down again.

The two continued sharing as I continued licking Hailee, but it was only a few more exchanges before I felt her starting to move differently. Hailee's hips started grinding into my face with a smooth, fluid motion. Her and her dance training always made things like that so interesting.

"Yessss, ohhh yessss, ohhh my god...oh my god that's..." Hailee moaned out and trailed off, her breath going against my thigh as Florence sucked my cock.

"Yeah? Are you going to cum?" Florence said casually as she stroked my cock.

"Yeah I am...oh my god yes...I'm gonna cum..." Hailee moaned out frantically.

Hailee suddenly let out a louder, high-pitched moan, and then her voice dropped into a series of lower moans from the back of her throat. With my cock in one of her hands, Florence took her other hand and grabbed the back of Hailee's head. She forced Hailee down right in the middle of her orgasm, and her cries were suddenly muffled by my cock being shoved not just into her mouth, but against the back of her throat. Hailee moaned and whimpered as my cock filled her mouth, and Florence began pumping her head down onto it even further, causing Hailee to almost gag on it at the same time she was cumming. When Florence let go, Hailee let out her final moan against the tip of my cock, and then moved off to the side.

"Wow," Florence said with a tiny grin as Hailee crawled off me and flopped back down onto the bed.

I sat up and looked at the two of them. Florence laid on her stomach, her wonderfully fat ass right there staring at me. She continued smirking as she played with the purple end of a lock of blonde hair.

"Alright. I like the way you eat pussy, and I like how you can make Hailee cum," Florence said.

I got up onto my knees, moving towards Florence. Her eyes went down, and then back up.

"And?" I asked expectantly.

"And I like your cock," Florence said with a sassy tease of an expression.

"So now what do you want?" I asked as I moved closer. My cock was almost right in Florence's face, practically daring her to suck it some more.

"While I definitely want to see you make Hailee scream some more, I definitely think I need you to fuck me first. Like, hard," Florence said. Her accent again made it sound simultaneously dirtier, and yet somehow classier.

"Can you do that?" Florence added with a raise of her eyebrows and a bite of her lip.

I looked at Hailee, who was looking on with a grin. She knew the answer to that question.

"How do you want it?" I asked.

Florence didn't answer, she just locked her eyes on me and slowly began lifting her hips up. A moment later she had raised her ass off the bed completely. That perfect shape of hers was practically begging me to get behind it, her thick hips turning into that perfectly round ass. My own ass moved in a hurry to get behind her, just in time for Florence to reach back with both hands and clap herself on the ass. If that wasn't furthering the invitation, her digging her nails into her ass and pulling in order to show me her pussy more directly was. From the level of sticky wetness I saw clinging to her lips as they parted slightly, I believed her that she needed it badly.

When my cock touched the tip of her pussy, I immediately felt just how thickly wet she was. I started to push the tip into her, and felt it slowly start to slide in. Her pussy was wet, but not slippery. I eased my cock in a few inches, causing Florence to deeply moan out. Her hands dropped off her ass, and she slid them around to her face, laying her head on them underneath her like they were a pillow.

"Don't stop, put it all in," Florence ordered.

I did as she told, shoving the rest of my cock into her with one sudden push. Florence cried out, but it turned into an 'mmm' of satisfaction. I grabbed her by the hips one hand at a time, and then I started thrusting. Hard.

"Unnnh, yes that's good...harder..." Florence moaned out.

Florence let out one more quiet moan, but then there was only the sound of my hips slapping against her ass as I thrusted. As I looked down at my cock sliding into her pussy, all I could see was her lips tightening against it with each thrust. The wetness from her pussy was building up around the base of my cock from how deep I was going, creating a wet ring cream around it. I held onto her hips tight and railed my cock into her without regard for pace. When I looked up at Hailee, she was staring back at me with a grin.

"Unnnh...harder..." Florence said quietly.

I stopped and adjusted myself for a moment, grabbing onto her ass. When I began thrusting again, I did so while also pulling her ass into my cock, shoving my cock into her even harder. Florence kept her ass pointed up at me as her head rested on her arms. Her breath kept whipping one lock of hair out of her face, and a few quiet moans were heard over the sound of my cock pounding her. Hard clapping sounds filled the room as her fat ass took the brunt of the impact from my hips.

"Fuuuck...harder..." Florence moaned again.

I raised a hand and then slapped it back down on her ass. Being egged on always puts me into overdrive, and this was no different. If Florence wanted it "harder" I'd give it to her. She should've just been more specific.

I bent forward and brought both hands to Florence's hair, quickly raking it back with both hands into a makeshift ponytail. Wonderful blonde locks with ends of dyed purple came together in my hands, and I gripped it tightly with one hand. Then I began thrusting again, slower this time. I pulled Florence's hair back with one hand, and she lifted her head off the bed a little. Then I started going faster, pulling her up a little more.

"Ohhh fuck..." Florence moaned out in a whisper.

I started fucking faster again, and then twirled my hand around. Florence's hair coiled around my fist, tightening my grip on her and putting my hand almost to the back of her head. As I pulled her up higher, she pushed herself up with both hands, ending up on all fours with her back flat and her ass right up against me. I started fucking harder, again clapping my hips into her ass as my cock stretched out her pussy.