The "Small" Return Party Pt. 04

Story Info
Joey and Hunter King hide their tryst from Sabrina Carpenter.
11.9k words
4.86
5.1k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it pained me to do so, I got out of the room with Hailee and Florence as fast as I could. There was too much ass, and two perfect sets of thighs too many. If I didn't get up and leave I would've spent the entire day there. It was of course to Hailee and Florence's dismay, but as Florence crawled on top of Hailee and started to distract her with kisses to her neck, I knew they'd be ok without me. I pulled on my pants, and as I pulled my shirt back on I closed the door, shutting the sight of Hailee wrapping her legs around Florence's waist.

I hurried away from the door, going down the corridor and back towards the stairs. I just had to get downstairs where the rest of the party was. There'd be girls in the lounge, or the bar, or maybe even in the study. But then, as I came to the top of the stairs where the hallway split off above the foyer, I saw another shape moving into the distance. A shorter, thicker shape, that was hurriedly walking down the hall towards the furthest bank of rooms at the far end of the house. I recognized those hips, and that head of slightly curly, brownish/auburnish hair.

"Joey?" I called down the hallway.

Joey King whipped around and put her hand to her chest as if she were startled. She waved me to come to her with an urgent whip of her hand, and I moved down the hallway with a quick step. She continued to wave as I got closer, hurrying me toward her. I had to stare as she got closer, because Joey's body always drove me crazy. Her wide hips and fat ass were currently restrained by a pair of black yoga pants, and her surprisingly heavy tits were held by a gray shirt that had no collar and hung off her shoulders. Her hair was up in a messy bun at the top of her head, leaving a few strands to fall down and looking all around adorable. As soon as I was close enough, Joey grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me in for a hard, urgent kiss.

"What're you doing?" I asked when we broke the kiss. "Where's Hunter?"

Joey pulled away, and her thick lips pouted as her eyes rolled in her head.

"We were trying to sneak off, but we kept getting pulled into conversations with people. And then we were trying to figure out a way to get out, but we didn't want people seeing us leave together and figuring it out, so we had to leave one at a time. But then more people kept talking, and we both just got out a little bit ago..."

Joey explained in a hurry as she kept watching over my shoulder to make sure no one saw us.

"So where's Hunter now?" I asked.

Joey gestured over her shoulder, to the door at the far end of the corridor on the left.

"In there," Joey said.

"Ok, well go. Have fun," I said, chuckling.

Joey started to back up, but held onto me as she did. As she looked over my shoulder one more time, she nervously bit her lip.

"Come with me," Joey said quietly.

"What? I thought you and Hunter wanted to..." I said, nodding suggestively.

"Yeah but like, what if someone follows us? What if they knock on the door and like, catch us?" Joey said, eyes wide with concern.

"What? Don't worry about it," I shook my head.

"Will you just please come for a little bit and watch the door? Sabrina is supposed to be here soon, and she's going to come looking for me."

For a moment I almost said no, because my brain was still thinking about downstairs, and the sheer number of women down there. But then I realized that even if Joey and Hunter wanted each other, if I was in the room there was no way they'd leave me out of things for long.

"Ok, fine, lead the way," I said.

"Yesss, thank you thank you," Joey said suddenly, leaning in on her tiptoes and kissing me on the cheek several times.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise," Joey added.

"If you don't hurry, you're not going to make it to Hunter, because I'm going to have you make it up to me in this hallway..." I said quietly.

Joey laughed as she turned around, and then ran her hands down her hips to tease. I followed along, and Joey went to the furthest door, and disappeared inside. I entered right after her, and saw Joey racing towards the bed, where Hunter King was already seated. Hunter was wearing a simple purple shirt and jeans, her hair down to her shoulders.

"There you are, oh my god..." Hunter said quietly. When she saw me, she waved with a smile and simply said, "Hi."

"Sorry, I couldn't get out of there..." Joey said as she crossed the room.

Hunter stretched out her arms as Joey came to her, and the two crashed into each other so hard that Joey all but tackled Hunter back onto the bed. The two laughed, and Hunter flipped one of her legs to roll them over, putting them fully on the bed. With a quick burst of control, Hunter climbed on top of Joey, pinning her down with her legs on either side of her hips, and both hands pressing down on her shoulders. Joey laughed and tried to squirm away, but Hunter had her in too good of a position to do so. Finally Joey reached her hand back and slapped Hunter on the ass hard enough for Hunter to yelp and lean forward.

Joey sprung up and out from underneath Hunter, and then spun to face her. Hunter caught herself and did the same, and both sisters went up onto their knees as they came at each other again. Each of them first tried to grab the others shoulders in order to pin them down, but then they quickly moved to clenching their hands in front of them. The girls' fingers intertwined as they both tried to push the other down, and quickly failed to break their balance. Then, both stopped.

They kept their fingers together and held hands, but then slowly let them drop as they locked eyes. That giggly, playful expression they both had faded slightly, and despite the smile they both had in their eyes all the time, they gave each other a serious look. Their hands broke apart, and then moved toward each other. Joey's hands grabbed Hunter by the hips and then slid around to her ass, while Hunter's went up to Joey's cheeks. There was no pause, and no hesitation as the two began to lean into each other. Both pairs of pouty lips came forward, and the sisters held onto each other as they shared a long, deep kiss.

They held onto that kiss for a long time, and then I heard a moan. I don't know if it was Joey or Hunter, but someone let out a noise of pure relief, and as they kissed again, they both turned their heads perfectly in sync in order to lean into the next one. Hunter's hands slid from Joey's cheeks back to her neck, and then down her exposed collarbone. Joey's hands groped Hunter's ass, and then went underneath her shirt at her lower back. The two sisters kissed several more times, and then pulled away just far enough to look each other in the eyes again.

"Do you ever get nervous at this part?" Hunter asked quietly.

"No..." Joey shook her head and instantly leaned back in.

They started kissing again, with Joey heavy on the tongue. Hers went out, slipping past Hunter's lips and into her mouth, where Hunter stuck out her own as a reflex. Joey swirled her tongue around Hunter's, and then pulled away. In a series of faster, more aggressive kisses, Joey went down Hunter's neck, causing her sister to lean back and exhale, completely flustered, with her eyes closed. Joey kept kissing, and Hunter didn't seem to notice Joey pulling her shirt up until it started going over her tits. Hunter instinctively raised her arms and allowed Joey to pull it free, revealing a black bra that could barely hold Hunter's enormous tits.

Joey leaned back for one second, and stared at Hunter's cleavage in the bra. She let out an almost overwhelmed breath as her eyebrows popped up, and then she leaned in. Hunter's head went back again as Joey started kissing her neck, and then down to her collarbone. Joey's hands moved up Hunter's tits to feel them with one tiny squeeze, and then they went up to the straps at Hunter's shoulders. Hunter breathed harder as Joey's pouty lips began to kiss down her cleavage, and she let out a shuddering moan as Joey pulled the straps of her bra off her shoulders. Hunter's bra became loose, but Joey didn't stop there.

"Oh yes..." Hunter breathed quickly.

Joey pulled Hunter's bra down until it literally folded over. It stayed connected in the back, but came off her tits completely and wrapped around her stomach. Hunter's fat, perfect tits were completely exposed, and I barely got a look at them before Joey moved in. Joey's lips pursed out again, and began kissing across each of Hunter's nipples. Hunter let out a sharp moan as her mouth dropped open, and she began to raise herself up on her knees. Joey followed, leaning back as Hunter went higher.

Joey's tongue went out, and very aggressively licked one of Hunter's nipples. Hunter moaned again, and leaned into it, lifting herself up and pushing Joey back. Joey ended up on her knees, with Hunter raised just high enough above her to put her tits right in her face. Joey grabbed both of Hunter's tits and pushed them together, making it easier for her tongue to go back and forth to each nipple.

"Mmm oh yeah that feels so good...don't stop..." Hunter moaned.

Joey leaned her mouth into it harder, and her hands went down to grab Hunter by the ass. She stared up at her sister, who moaned again and grabbed her by the back of the head. When Joey pulled away, it was with a very naughty look on her face. Hunter looked down, and then let out a very charged up giggle, seemingly in disbelief.

"Oh my god, come on let's just..." Hunter started to say and then trailed off.

From above, Hunter reached down and grabbed Joey's shirt. She pawed at it multiple times, gripping the fabric and pulling it up a little more each time. Joey finally reached down and helped her, allowing the shirt to go up over her head, and then pulling her arms out. When it was gone, Joey was topless too, not having bothered to wear a bra at all. Joey's hands moved quickly, grabbing the waistband of Hunter's jeans and quickly unbuttoning them. She unzipped them, and both she and Hunter started working them down at the same time. Hunter was pushing them over her ass, but I saw Joey's fingers hook into both the waistband of the pants, and the sides of a thong Hunter was wearing at the same time. As they worked them down, Hunter fell back onto the bed, with Joey crawling on top of her.

They both laughed as they fell back, and continued the frenzy. Joey wrenched off Hunter's jeans, who kicked them until they went inside out and were pulled off her feet, thong tangled up inside them. Joey leaned down, and started kissing Hunter on the stomach, but the older sister grabbed Joey by the shoulders and pulled her up towards her. Joey shifted upwards so she and Hunter were equal, and then leaned down to kiss her again. Hunter put one leg up around Joey's waist, but then dropped it as her hands went there instead. Hunter grabbed Joey's leggings at the top where they sat around her stomach, and then began to peel them down. Joey kept kissing as her amazingly round ass came into view, again not having bothered to wear panties. She quickly leaned back to kick them off entirely, and then went back down where she was. Both sisters embraced, completely nude and completely forward with each other, prompting one thought from me.

I have never wanted someone to suck my cock while I watched something so badly as I had in that moment.

*bzzzzzz*

The thought was interrupted by my phone in my pocket. I quickly fished it out, and saw the adorable smirk of Sabrina Carpenter on the display picture.

"Sabrina?" I said loud enough for the sisters to hear me.

Both faces whipped to look at me, eyebrows raised and expressions wide with concern.

"Hey I just got here? Where are you? Where is Joey?" Sabrina asked over the phone.

"Uhhh, well, where are you?" I asked.

Joey got up on her knees while Hunter sat up, ready to scatter and hide.

"I'm downstairs. I've got some stuff I need to bring up but I'm not sure where to go. I wanted to find Joey first," Sabrina said.

"Great, umm, stay there. I'll come get you," I said quickly.

I hung up, and then looked back at Joey and Hunter.

"It's fine. I'll keep her away from here, and keep her distracted. I'll come find you later," I said.

"Are you sure?" Joey said, concerned.

"Yes. It's fine. Go ahead," I nodded and reluctantly backed up toward the door.

"Maybe we should stop..." Hunter said.

Joey looked down at her.

"If we stop now, I *am* going to break the rule at home," Joey said, her face serious.

Hunter's hands anxiously ran up Joey's thighs. She didn't seem to really want to stop, despite what she said.

"Ok," Hunter said quietly.

"Just keep the door closed, and try to keep it down. No one will come down this far, there's a dozen other rooms that are closer," I said.

Joey leaned back down on top of Hunter, and the two began kissing again. Joey slowly ran her fingers to one of Hunter's nipples, while Hunter draped her leg around Joey again. They pulled into each other, and really started to kiss deeper. I froze, and watched a little bit longer, then forced myself through the door. Sabrina's timing couldn't have been worse.

I hurried back down the corridor until I reached the upper landing that wrapped around the foyer. When I looked down over the railing onto the marble floor below, I saw Sabrina Carpenter standing there, anxiously tapping one of her feet behind herself as she stood there. She had a carry-on bag slung over one shoulder, and was looking at her phone as her mass of long, blonde hair hung onto her shoulders. I hurried around the banister and then started going down the stairs.

"Hello there!" I called down to Sabrina.

She looked up at me with that dead cute, clothed-mouth smile of hers, and then waved.

"Heeey," Sabrina started, and then looked confused. "Where's Joey?"

"Oh, uh...I saw her before. She got caught up in something, but she said she'll meet us soon," I bullshitted quickly.

"Aww, I've got some stuff I want her to try," Sabrina said, disappointed.

"Like what?" I asked, eyebrows raised as I smirked.

Sabrina patted her bag with one hand.

"Stuff that will be fun to look at," she winked.

"Well, why don't we go upstairs and wait for Joey? And maybe you can show me some as a warmup?"

Sabrina agreed, and we began to go upstairs. At the top of the stairs, Sabrina started to look around, but I quickly took her by the hip and led her away from the left corridor where Joey and Hunter were.

"Let's go down here. I think Cara took some girls down there and they didn't want to be disturbed," I said as we started walking.

First thing we walked by? An open door that had a nude Cara Delevingne walking through one of the bedrooms, while a gaggle of girls giggled from the bathroom adjacent to that room.

"Or was it Kristen who went that way?" I quickly pivoted.

Sabrina laughed, but didn't say anything. We found an empty room, and Sabrina put her bag on the bed. After unzipping it, she began to toss a small pile of fabric onto the bed. Tiny pieces of fabric.

"So, the Savage Fenty show is coming up. And I got sent a bunch of stuff for me to try out before then," Sabrina started.

She started digging through them, pairing up tops and bottoms and laying them out.

"Please, please, please try them out," I practically begged Sabrina next to me.

"I was going to wait for Joey," Sabrina said, frowning slightly.

"Yes, but this way, you get first pick," I said, giving a thumbs up.

"Ok..." Sabrina said, cheery again.

She reached down, and started undoing the loose jeans she was wearing. Then she turned and looked at me.

"You've got to cover your eyes, duh," she said as she pointed to the corner.

I walked to the armchair in the corner of the room and sat, putting one hand over my eyes. Of course I peaked for the tiniest second, getting a glimpse of Sabrina's amazing ass through my fingers at the exact moment she bent over to push her jeans off the rest of the way. Then I waited. Honestly I did want it to be a surprise, but at the same time, with my vision gone all I could think about was Joey and Hunter. What were they doing at this exact moment? Had they moved on to fully pleasuring each other yet? Was Joey being aggressive? Was Hunter taking the initiative to boss her little sister around? My cock was still ready to burst thinking about it.

"Ok, open your eyes."

I looked, and saw Sabrina standing in front of me, wearing only a matching set of black lingerie. My mouth dropped as I let out a very worked up "ooo" sound. The set was mostly lace, all but see-through basically everywhere it sat. The flouncy, ridged pattern hugged Sabrina everywhere, sitting high on her hips where the straps of the thong sat, and low on her tits where they were barely connected in the front cups at all.

"What do you think?" Sabrina asked, standing and spinning, showing off her ass.

"Amazing," I said instantly.

Sabrina grinned as she ran her hands down her body.

"What vibe do you get from them?" she asked.

I beckoned her to me, and when she got closer I pulled her into my lap. Sabrina giggled and brought her legs up, laying them over the armrest of the chair. I ran my fingers up her thigh as I looked at her more closely.

"I get a 'lazy girlfriend on a sunday morning' vibe," I said.

Sabrina grinned.

"One that got absolutely railed the night before, and woke up too tired to do anything but put on her lingerie from the night before. So now she's just laying around in it, until she can lay back and get fucked again throughout the rest of the day."

"Yeah? Like she's wearing this while sitting on the couch? Waiting for you to come by and shove your fingers into her pussy?" Sabrina asked as she leaned in.

"Or my cock into her mouth," I said quickly.

"Mmm..." Sabrina said as she pressed her lips to mine.

I held her in place in the chair as we started to make out. My fingers kept running up her thigh, but then went between them. I lightly teased her pussy through the fabric, rubbing it just a little and feeling her start to get hot. Sabrina moaned quietly and squirmed in place, getting her hand down into my pants to jerk my cock a little.

"Wait, wait, I have more," Sabrina broke away and slid off my lap.

I almost sank out of the chair onto the floor. My cock was throbbing. I thought back to Joey and Hunter, getting a flash in my mind of the two of them grinding their pussies together.

"Ok, you change into something new, I'll go get Joey," I said quickly.

I all but raced out of the room as Sabrina started to rummage through her pile again. My cock was aching in my pants, wanting out and wanting a release so badly. But, I rushed down the hall and confirmed that I wasn't being watched. Only then did I reenter the room from before.

"Ohhh god...ohhhh...oh yes... just like that, Joey..." Hunter was quietly moaning.

I walked in right in the middle of it. Hunter was laying on her back, legs spread, with Joey laying between them. They were holding hands, fingers entwined on the bed, while Joey was slowly and sensually eating Hunter's pussy. I made sure the door was shut before I moved in closer.

"Yes...oh my god yes right there...that's amazing..." Hunter moaned out, whispering her words.

Joey's pouty lips were pressed right up against Hunter's pussy, forming a tight seal right where Hunter's clit would be. I couldn't see Joey's tongue, but based on Hunter's reaction I could only assume that it was working extra hard against Hunter's clit. Joey sucked at Hunter's pussy a little as she continued, making some tightly pressured slurping sounds as she began to move her head the tiniest bit from side to side.

"Yes...yes...yes...right there..." Hunter whispered.

Joey held her hands firmly down at her sides, but Hunter's legs began to squirm. Her hips began to move, grinding her ass into the bed. Then she picked her legs up, first sliding her feet closer to herself, and then lifting them up entirely.