The "Small" Return Party Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's taste his cock," Joey suddenly said.

She smirked at her own idea, and Hunter bit her lip as she nodded in agreement. Then, perfectly in sync, the two of them turned and looked up at me. One hand from each girl went to my chest, and they both pushed me back as they sat up. While I laid back on the bed, Joey and Hunter situated themselves so they were laying on either side of me, heads turned so they were looking at each other on either side of my cock. Then, both tongues came out, and started licking up the shaft. I almost shuddered at the feeling, watching the two tongues go all the way up in perfect symmetry. That is, until they reached the top. Both tongues ran over the tip, but as Joey's tongue flicked against it several more times, Hunter's lips kissed it.

"You taste so good on his cock," Hunter whispered as she kissed the tip again.

"Yeah? Taste it, I want to watch you taste it," Joey hurriedly suggested.

Hunter immediately opened her mouth wider, and dropped her mouth down onto my cock. The older sister's pouty lips slid down a little more than half way, and then she began to lightly slurp at my cock as she moved her head up and down.

"Ohhh yes do it do it..." Joey urged.

Joey watched Hunter suck several more times, even putting her hand on my shaft and jerking it up into Hunter's mouth. Then she began nodding to encourage Hunter, who bobbed her head up and down a little faster.

"You should ride it," Joey suggested next with a deep grin. Hunter nodded with the tip of my cock in her mouth, and both sisters began moving again.

I stayed right where I was as both got up, and Hunter swung one leg over my hips. I was both entranced and mesmerized by the sight of Hunter's tits as she lowered herself down onto my cock, and then began grinding herself up and down on it. My hands went down to her thighs, gripping them tightly once and then moving around to Hunter's ass. I held it as well and helped Hunter as she began to pick her ass up and allow it to crash back down onto my cock. She began to moan, and I stared at her tits as they began to bounce in my face. Then that sight was interrupted.

Joey swung one leg over my face, and for a moment I wasn't sure what was going on. Then I saw that she and Hunter were grabbing at each other again, this time while Joey moved into position. Hunter continued to ride my cock while Joey moved to straddle my face. I saw them lean into each other and kiss once again, and then my view was blocked by Joey's ass lowering onto my face. Her pussy came down directly onto my mouth, and I of course began licking with a frenzied pace as Joey's wetness started to rub off on me. Both sisters started to moan, but those sounds were cut off by the two of them kissing each other as they used me in their respective ways.

I kept my hands grasped tightly on Hunter's ass while she bounced her pussy up and down. At that moment, she felt like the perfect shape. Thick to the degree that I had something to grab onto, but light enough to allow herself to come down on my cock with some force. Joey was the same case, only for her it was that her ass was big enough for me to love having it dropped onto my face. For her, I mostly kept my tongue extended and licked slowly and forcefully. Joey was grinding her clit into my tongue for that to be enough.

The moans continued above me, although I was blind to what was happening. At one point I swore that Hunter got louder, and Joey got quieter, which in my mind painted the picture that they stopped kissing specifically so Joey could lick her sister's tits. Both continued using me without a word to me, but frankly I didn't care because both were doing me a favor at the same time. I was content to remain oblivious, until I heard Joey utter 3 words.

"Are you close?" Joey panted out.

"Not yet," Hunter said clearly, even for my smothered ears.

"Oh my god I'm SO close...I want to cum together..." Joey said.

My immediate reaction? Help out. I grabbed Hunter's ass tighter, and then began to thrust up into her with every motion she made. Hunter's moans suddenly turned much louder, sparked with immediate surprise and an intense need to cry out. I started thrusting into her at the same moment my tongue went harder on Joey's clit.

"Oh shit...I'm gonna..." Joey broke off as she started moaning again.

"Yeah...yeah me too..." Hunter moaned with her.

The duo cried out together, getting louder as they both kept their hips moving with their own uniquely rapid pace. Joey came first, letting out a hard, high-pitched cry before she began to let out deep guttural moans. Hunter started to cum a few seconds later, yelling "Oh god!" several times before she bit her lip and 'mmm'ed her way through the rest of it.

Both sisters then climbed off my cock, and found themselves wrapped up in each other again. They rolled onto the bed a full rotation, with Joey ending up on top. However, I wasn't going to let them leave me behind. I got up onto my knees and moved close. As soon as they finished kissing for one second, I moved my cock back in. Joey raised her head to see it coming, and opened her mouth at the last second for me to shove it in. I took her by the back of the head and thrusted into her mouth several times. As I did, I looked down to see Hunter's head laying back on the bed, staring up at me. I pulled out of Joey's mouth, tipped my cock down, and pushed it into Hunter's mouth instead.

I kept going back and forth like that with a frenzied pace. I couldn't take holding back anymore. I would thrust into Hunter's mouth several times and then rub the tip of my cock along her outstretched tongue, then I would move onto Joey, whose mouth was in a much better position. I'd fuck her mouth and feel her loosely suck as I did, create a perfectly sloppy hold on me with every thrust. In no time at all, I was feeling myself get closer.

I continued just like that until, while I was in Joey's mouth, I started to cum. The first few pumps went almost down her throat, but I held back and came directly onto her tongue instead. I then pulled out, and an enormous burst shot out between them, landing on Hunter's waiting tits before I went back to her mouth. Joey came down close, and almost stole my cock entirely, but she was just wanting to run her tongue along my cock as I finished.

When I pulled away, both sisters fell into each other again. Only this time, they were kissing a messy load between the two of them. Joey allowed all of it in her mouth to run out at first, but quickly sucked it back in and began to swallow as Hunter pushed hers back out. Then Joey moved down, licking the entire thick rope that landed on Hunter's tits with a tired but pleased look on her face.

"Joey...I'm going to get Sabrina...so you should..." I could barely get out from panting so hard.

"...you know, wrap this up," I continued.

I barely finished my sentence as I stumbled away, but I specifically heard Joey let out an 'mhm' as I did. From there, it was back to Sabrina's room. I tried to steady myself, and catch my breath, but that took a while. I was halfway down the hallway when I realized I was still walking while nude, but I shrugged it off as I came to Sabrina's door. Even before I touched the knob, I heard noises from inside. When I opened the door, I saw why.

Sabrina had changed outfits again, and for a moment I thought she had somehow tied herself up. She was laying back on the bed, her legs pulled back to her chest while she kept them wide open. Her arms were down at her waist. She was now completely nude except for a red body harness that she was wearing. Leather straps wrapped around her body in multiple directions. Several went across her tight stomach and her hips, while more ringer around her thighs but didn't connect to anything. Pussy completely exposed. Her tits were also exposed, with straps going underneath them, and then down around them from her shoulders. A red collar with a silver ring dangling from the throat topped it all off.

The whole thing made her look like she had been tied up and left there, but as I got closer I saw the motion Sabrina was making between her legs. She had pulled her legs back and was now toying her pussy with a thick, long dildo, pumping it into herself with a slow but forceful motion.

"You couldn't wait, could you?" I asked.

Sabrina suddenly snapped to attention, lowering her head in the middle of a moan and looking at me. She shook her head, but didn't stop fucking herself.

"Well, come on. Time to go," I said as I walked to a nearby dresser.

"Mmm, where are we going?" Sabrina asked.

I rummaged through the dresser's top drawer without looking at her, plucking several items out and setting them on top.

"I told you..." I said as I trailed off. When I turned around, I had a leash in my hand.

"I'm going to tie you up, and parade you around the house. The first stop is Joey."

"Ohhhh yes," Sabrina suddenly moaned at the idea, pumping the toy into herself even faster.

"Stop that, come here," I said in a commanding and yet soft tone.

Sabrina pulled the toy from her pussy as she sat up. After lightly licking the tip of it and tasting herself, she arose off the bed and walked over to me with the same sensual swagger she had before. Only this time she seemed even more turned on. When she got to me, I guided her with one hand so she was in front of the mirror on top of the dresser. I put the leash down, and instead grabbed Sabrina. I bent her over in front of the dresser, putting her face down on it and sticking her ass out towards me. Then I slid my cock up between her legs until I felt her pussy, and began to ease it in slowly.

"Unnnh...yes..." Sabrina moaned as she stared at my reflection slowly fucking her in the mirror.

I needed to at least get this out. Even though I had just cum, Sabrina in front of me had my cock begging for more. I barely pushed each time, instead letting Sabrina work her hips backwards. I only kept it going a minute, just long enough to get my cock wet again, and then I pulled out of Sabrina. She gave a disappointed moan, and tried to reach for me again. I instead grabbed a set of soft manacles. Fuzzy on the inside, black leather on the outside.

Sabrina had no objections as I cuffed one of her wrists, and then pulled her arm behind her back. I then took the other, and locked the velcro binder around her wrist, leaving her arms behind her back. She bit her lip as she stared at her body in the mirror, loving the sight of herself being strapped both from her outfit, and from me. After I clipped the leash to the collar that was part of her outfit, Sabrina popped a cocky grin.

"I'm ready," she said, proudly staring at herself in the mirror.

"One more thing," I said.

I plucked one more item from the dresser. A simple blindfold. And while it was a shame to hide those pretty eyes of Sabrina's, my plan required it. I tied it tight but not painfully so around her eyes, and then slid the leash through my fingers until I had a good grip on it.

"Let's go," I said.

"Yes, sir," Sabrina said with a smirk.

I took her out of the room, and led her straight down the hall back to Joey and Hunter's room. Sabrina followed along with an unsure step, feeling her way with her foot until the leash tightened, and then taking a few more steps. I continually looked back, ensuring that she was walking in a straight line and not into a wall. But one time I stopped, allowing myself a moment to run my hands up and down Sabrina's amazing body.

"We're here," I said as we stopped in front of the door.

I knocked several times, and then slowly opened the door. Inside? Joey and Hunter of course, but the thing that took me by surprise was that they were *still* wrapped up in each other. They had almost made it out of the bed, but not quite. Hunter was sitting on the edge of the bed, while Joey was on her knees in front of it. She'd clearly been eating her out judging by how Joey had to spin around when the door opened, and Hunter had to snap back to attention. The two of them saw me, and I held up one finger to my mouth to indicate they needed to be quiet. Then I entered the room, leash in hand and Sabrina trailing behind.

Hunter started to shift in place as Sabrina entered the room, like she needed to hide. But, when she noticed that Sabrina was blindfolded, she stayed in place. Joey looked at me with a silent laugh, and then back up at Hunter. Hunter tried to stop her for a split second, but Joey was too fast as she put her face back between Hunter's legs and started licking again. Hunter quickly slapped her hand over her mouth and silently moaned into it.

"Joey?" Sabrina called with a waiting smirk.

"Oh she's here, but she's not quite ready yet," I said.

I took Sabrina by the hips again, and pulled her close. I pointed her at Joey and Hunter, even though she couldn't see them, and then began to touch her. While Joey tonguefucked Hunter, I ran my fingers down Sabrina's body, and then started to tease her pussy again. Sabrina moaned quietly, her restrained hands groping at me behind herself, finding my cock and stroking it as best she could.

"Joey's going to be a minute, so let's pass some time," I whispered into Sabrina's ear.

I slowly lowered Sabrina down onto her knees, watching her harness tighten around her as she did. It gave me so many ideas. Other girls I wanted to see wearing something similar, girls I wanted to tie up myself. I had a sudden desire to learn more intricate rope stuff. But that was a passing thought. Joey turned and looked back at us again, and then giggled out loud. Sabrina's ears perked up as she heard Joey, but I stepped in front of her instead. Joey went back to Hunter and began eating her out again, while Hunter laid back on the bed and grabbed a pillow, all but smothering herself with it to keep quiet.

I ran my hand through the back of Sabrina's hair and gripped it tightly. She reacted only by opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue with a waiting 'ahhhh'. I turned to the side and took one more look at Joey and Hunter. Joey's mouth was back on Hunter's pussy, aggressively licking, while Hunter's legs were pulling back and she was squeezing the pillow against her face. I couldn't hear a peep from her, but knowing that Joey was driving her crazy made that all the hotter. I watched them, and felt my cock throbbing as I moved it to Sabrina's mouth. But once I was near enough, I had to look back at Sabrina.

Her pink lips were opened wide, and her tongue was waiting. I set the tip of my cock onto it, and then began to slide it in slowly. Sabrina immediately wrapped her lips around it, and stayed in place as I pushed it in. She kept her back tight, remaining upright on her knees even with her hands behind her back. It looked so fucking amazing I couldn't believe it. I began to slowly ease my cock back, and put it deep in her mouth. Sabrina quietly moaned and squirmed a little in place, but continued to take it.

While I slowly pumped into Sabrina's mouth, I glanced back at Joey and Hunter. Hunter was sitting upright again, and had her legs wrapped around Joey's head. Joey was of course clutching them tightly by the thighs, and hadn't slowed down her tongue at all. Hunter's face was scrunched up in a silent cry as she kept one hand tightly sealed over her mouth, but her breathing was audible to the entire room. I continued to watch while I used Sabrina's mouth, exactly what I wanted.

"Ohhh fuck that's it, get it," I said out loud.

Joey and Sabrina reacted at the same time. Sabrina started to bob her head back and forth, taking my cock in deeper, while Joey pushed her tongue harder into Hunter's clit. Sabrina moaned and put her restrained body into the motion, while Hunter held back her moans as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She laid back on the bed and raised her legs, while Joey leaned forward to not lose her position. Hunter's legs began to twitch in mid-air, and she grabbed Joey by the back of the head as she let a silent but powerful orgasm rush through her body. I watched, and almost came into Sabrina's mouth right then and there.

When Hunter was finished, she rapidly tapped Joey on the back of the head, and then rolled to the side. Joey looked at her with a grin, and both sisters stood up. The only sound in the room was Sabrina quietly slurping my cock, but Joey and Hunter came together one more time, kissing and getting in one more groping makeout. Then, Hunter went to the backpack she had brought with and set on the floor, while Joey walked over to where Sabrina was. Hunter rummaged through her bag and found a bikini, which she clumsily put on before she tried to straighten out her hair with her hands and nullify the obvious "I was just fucked" look she had. She and Joey blew each other one more kiss, and Hunter silently slipped out of the room. Joey went to her knees behind Sabrina.

Sabrina kept doing what she was doing, sensing someone behind her but not sure who it was. While my cock was in Sabrina's mouth, Joey leaned in and began to kiss her on the neck. Sabrina let out an excited moan as she continued to suck my cock, while Joey began to touch her more. Her hands wrapped around Sabrina, and began to grope her from behind. Up her stomach, then down her chest to grab her tits. Joey teased her nipples slightly, and then reached down. One hand went under Sabrina's ass, and judging from the moan that she let out next, Joey's fingers started to play with her pussy.

"Ohhh fuck, I know that touch..." Sabrina said as my cock popped out of her mouth.

Joey looked up at me with a very happy grin, and then grabbed Sabrina's blindfold from behind. She pulled it free, and then leaned up so her face was over Sabrina's.

"Joey!" Sabrina said with an excited grin of her own.

Joey leaned down and gave Sabrina an upside down kiss, sloppily putting her tongue in Sabrina's mouth.

"Mmm, why do you taste like pussy?" Sabrina asked.

Joey's grin almost gave it away right there, but instead she ducked back behind Sabrina, and began to pull Sabrina's hair back behind her shoulders.

"Don't worry about it, now..."

Sabrina gave a tiny moan of acknowledgment as Joey took all of her long blonde hair, and pulled it into a ponytail in her hands. Then, Joey gave it a sharp tug, pulling Sabrina's head back.

"...come on, you can do better than that," Joey suddenly whispered into Sabrina's ear.

Joey held Sabrina's head back as Sabrina opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue again. Joey was egging Sabrina on even more, just like she did with Hunter.

"Put it deep," Joey said to me. Sabrina licked her wide open mouth and continued to let out an "ahhhh" sound to show she was waiting for it.

I shoved my cock back into Sabrina's mouth, pushing it in even deeper than I had before. Sabrina's eyes stayed wide as my cock went all the way back to her throat, and then started pushing on it. Joey held her grip on Sabrina's hair tightly, and then pushed her head forward the tiniest amount. My cock broke through the barrier of Sabrina's throat, and then forced itself forward another couple inches. I felt Sabrina's body tighten in front of me, while her eyes stayed wide and started to water a little. Joey leaned up to get a better look, grinning to herself. Only when she confirmed it visually did she pull Sabrina back.

"Look at you go," Joey said with a giggle.

Joey started moving again, grabbing the restraints behind Sabrina's back and pulling them free, and then unhooking the leash attached to her collar.

"Come on, there's no holding you down," Joey laughed as she released Sabrina and then stood her up.

I couldn't even react before Joey grabbed Sabrina and pulled her to the bed. The two landed on the bed with a giggle, just like Joey had with Hunter. Apparently there was no stopping Joey whatsoever. She all but threw Sabrina down, and then began to crawl on top of her. The two began to make out again, with Sabrina's wrapped legs wrapping around Joey's waist. But then, Joey pushed them away so she could slide down and begin to eat Sabrina's pussy with as much fervor as she did to Hunter. And of course, in that position, Joey was putting her perfectly thick ass up right in front of my face.