The "Small" Return Party Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I all but jumped into bed after them, and shoved my cock into Joey's pussy from behind as she licked Sabrina. And then I began to pump, hard. Joey's thick ass was perfect for letting it out and giving a seriously rough fucking, and at that point I needed it bad. The sight of Joey fucking Hunter, all of Sabrina's wardrobe changes, her on her knees sucking me off while I watched Joey and Hunter. All this time I just wanted to let it out. And as I grabbed Joey's hips and railed my cock into her, I knew I didn't need to hold back anymore.

But as I kept fucking Joey, my mind changed again. Aside from her pussy, which Joey's head was blocking as she kept eating, Sabrina's body was on full display for me. Her perfectly fit frame, wrapped in the leather straps of her harness, looked too perfect. And even though Joey was licking her pussy, Sabrina was staring up at me, hungrily locking her eyes as if silently begging for something. That was when I knew exactly how I needed to cum.

I grabbed Joey by the hips again, and pushed her aside. She flopped over onto the bed with a bounce and looked up at me, but as soon as she saw what I was doing she immediately got out of the way entirely. Sabrina saw it too, and pulled her legs back so they were spread wide open. Her hands gripped the straps around her thighs as she yanked them back toward her chest, and it only made the sight better as I got on my knees above her and shoved my cock inside her.

Just like with Joey, I didn't hold back in the slightest. Sabrina's pussy was so slick at this point that the slightest push had my cock slipping all the way into her. I began to give her hard, deep thrusts with a rapid pace, and Sabrina merely laid back and took it, albeit while her mouth was wide open and she was moaning sharply at my cock stretching her out.

"Do it, cum inside her..." Joey egged on next to me.

"Cum all over me..." Sabrina rebutted.

"No don't stop...pump her full of it..." Joey teased.

"Cover me..." Sabrina begged.

I couldn't take it anymore, in more ways than one. Sabrina's pussy felt too good, the mental images of all this buildup were still in my brain, and Sabrina spread out in front of me looked too perfect. I felt my cock tighten on the next few thrusts, and then, just as I was about to cum, I pulled out.

One stroke of my cock set me off, and I exploded with the biggest rope of cum shooting out of my cock so far that day. It flew up and landed across Sabrina's entire torso, laying both on her skin and across the leather straps that zigzagged her stomach and around her tits. Then, before more came out, I shoved it back into her pussy, and started thrusting harder. Sabrina moaned, and Joey squealed in delight as I pumped the rest of my orgasm directly into Sabrina's pussy.

When I pulled out and sat back, Joey instantly took my place. Her wish for me to cum inside Sabrina was granted, and she was obviously grateful, but first things first, Joey ran her tongue all the way up Sabrina's stomach, picking up the entire string of cum I had put there. The two kissed, with Sabrina happily sucking it into her own mouth, but then Joey sank down between her legs again. She resumed eating Sabrina's pussy, but this time she had the added fun of also licking my cum out of her.

I didn't get out of there for a little while longer. Joey was all but insatiable, and Sabrina was operating on the same level. The girls took turns cowgirling my cock. Sabrina was fucked prone as she ate Joey's pussy. I somehow was stood up off the bed, and was fucking Sabrina standing up while she had her legs wrapped around me. Joey helped Sabrina work on her deepthroat skills a bit more. Sabrina squat-fucked my cock with her pussy, and Joey reverse-cowgirled it. They 69ed while I swapped between fucking Joey's pussy and Sabrina's mouth. Things only finally wrapped up while they were tribbing their pussies together while I took turns fucking their mouths. The next and final load was shared between their faces as they continued to grind their soaking wet pussies together.

If only Hunter could've been there for the whole thing. Shame.