The "Small" Return Party Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming..." Hunter frantically whispered like she couldn't hold back anymore.

Hunter's thick thighs closed around Joey's head for a second, and then her legs stretched out on the bed again as she began to shudder.

"Ahh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-aaaa..." Hunter let out a noise that was barely above a whisper.

Despite how quiet Hunter was, her whole body was shaking. Joey kept her mouth right where it was, but began to shake her head from side to side, waggling her tongue sharply. Hunter breathed hard, letting out several quiet, flinty moans, like her body almost couldn't take it. Finally, she pulled one hand away from Joey's, and then pushed her sister's head back. Joey stopped eating her out, but didn't take her lips away. She continued to kiss Hunter's inner thigh, and then leaned up to kiss along her stomach before continuing to crawl up towards her tits, and then her mouth.

"Oh my god..." Hunter said under her breath, smiling wide as she pulled Joey in.

The two began to kiss again, and Hunter raised one leg back up as Joey began to grind her hips into Hunter's. I didn't want to fully interrupt, so I simply cleared my throat, causing the two of them to break off their kiss and look at me.

"Sabrina wants to see you," I said to Joey.

Joey bit her lip as her face melted into concern. She looked down at Hunter, who was giving her a similar pouty face as they looked at each other. Then they looked back at me.

"Can you like...distract her a little longer?" Joey said, flashing her doe eyes at me.

I walked across the room to the bed, and spoke softly.

"She seems like she *really* wants to find you," I said.

"Just a little longer?" Hunter piped in underneath Joey. "We haven't even really...you know, done much yet."

Joey pushed herself up from Hunter and went on all fours, lightly shaking her ass back and forth. Then she looked at me with a smirk as she brought one hand back and slapped her own ass. Without even thinking, I climbed onto the bed behind Joey and grabbed her by the hips. Joey gave an 'mmm' of satisfaction and bent her torso back down, leaving her ass pointed up. I knew I should go, I knew I shouldn't leave Sabrina alone, lest she wander and possibly find us here, but I couldn't help it. I bent down and put my face directly between Joey's thighs, then tilted my head up so my mouth was right on her pussy.

"Unnnhnhnhnhnhn-yeeeees..." Joey moaned as I started licking her pussy.

From behind, her pussy was very accessible. Despite how nice and thick Joey's ass was, she was bent over in such a way that my tongue was parting her lips and really tasting how wet she was inside. I did exactly that, licking the entire thing several times, and then shoving my tongue directly inside her.

"Oh holy fuck yes fuck me with your tongue..." Joey said bluntly before another moan came out of her throat.

She craned her head up slightly as her back arched more, picking her ass up even higher and letting my tongue get deeper into her pussy. Hunter moved her head up and gave Joey several aggressive kisses on her neck.

"I want to fuck you with my tongue..." Hunter said below Joey, sounding left out.

I snapped out of my stupor, and stood back up. The only disappointment from Joey was one tiny moan as my tongue left her, but then she immediately began to crawl forward. Hunter giggled and adjusted herself, while Joey continued on until she was straddling Hunter's face. Then, all I saw was Joey lowering herself down onto Hunter's face. Joey let out another moan, and Hunter slapped both her hands on Joey's ass. I looked down, and saw Hunter's legs sitting wide open in front of me. I could still see the shine on her from how wet she was, and the job Joey's tongue had done.

"Uhhhh I'll be back soon..." I said quickly as I rushed my way out of there.

Had I stayed any longer, I would've started fucking one or both of them. Instead, I rushed back to Sabrina, still walking awkwardly as my cock was rock hard. That didn't stop when I returned to the room. As I opened the door, I found Sabrina waiting inside, her fit body adorned with a brand new outfit.

"Where's Joey?" she asked expectantly.

"Sheeeee's....uhhh..."

I couldn't answer right away. Not because I couldn't think of a lie, but because all I could do was stare at Sabrina as she stood there, leaning down onto the bed to push her ass out. She was now wearing what could qualify as a dress, if not for the fact that it was made of mesh. The entire thing hugged her body in a tight, form-fitting way that did an amazing job of showing off her hips and her ass. It also gave her some amazing sideboob, as it was backless, and only went up from her ass around to her tits before wrapping around her neck. In this light, it barely hid her tits with a more concentrated mesh at the front, and did nothing to hide the thong hugging her ass. All that, plus she had produced a pair of high heels that were kicking the whole look up a notch.

"Joey's...changing...right now. Uh, I found her at the pool, and she said she'd come here as soon as she dried off...and stuff..." I said as Sabrina stared me down while teasing her ass.

"Well, we'll have to kill some time then, won't we?" Sabrina said as she stood up and started walking toward me.

She had a confident, sexy strut, wagging her hips with each step as she ran her hands up her body.

"So what does this outfit make you think of?" Sabrina asked.

She stood in front of me, and then turned around so I could get a very clear view of her entire ass.

"Honestly?" I asked.

Sabrina shrugged as her lips curled into a smile.

"It makes you look like a stripper. The kind that doesn't give a fuck, because stripping makes her so turned on she doesn't want to follow the rules anymore. So she grinds herself right on a cock."

Sabrina raised her eyebrows as she smirked, looking pleased. Then she turned around, and snatched something off the bed. When she turned back, I saw that it was her phone.

"Good answer," Sabrina said as she put one hand to my chest and started walking me backwards.

I walked in reverse as Sabrina navigated me toward the corner of the room. When I felt my legs touch a chair, she pushed a little harder, and I sat down in it without breaking the gaze I had fixed on her body. Sabrina bent over towards me, getting very close. It was then that I realized that Sabrina had also applied a thick coat of bright red lipstick when she had changed. She made a big show of putting her phone down on the armrest of the chair, and then pushed a button on the screen.

The phone began to blast dance music. It was slow-paced, but it was perfectly timed for a slow dance. Sabrina stood up straight in front of me as it sounded, and then, as she ran her hands up her body again, began to sway her hips back and forth. Sabrina's hips and her thighs began to move in a slow, seductive rhythm, and then she turned around.

With only the thin mesh in front of it, Sabrina began to work her ass in front of me. She went along with the steady rhythm, first moving her hips from side to side to slowly shake her ass, and then dipping down slightly as she began to grind it backwards. Then she bent forward just enough to stick her ass out towards me. She looked back at me, and then bent over further. With her hair hanging downward as her face was upside down, she stared up at me as her ass was pressed almost straight into my face.

"What was that you were saying? About grinding?" Sabrina asked.

She did an agonizingly slow raise, keeping her ass stuck out, and then she turned around. She bent forward again, but this time it was just to get closer to me. Sabrina pressed her red lips against mine and kissed hard. That was what it took to get her to stop moving for a moment. The beat kept thumping from the phone's tiny speakers next to us, but Sabrina stopped just long enough to let out an 'mmm' as her lips stayed against mine.

Then she started moving her hips again, as her hands went down to my pants. It all happened really fast in my mind. Sabrina kept kissing, her hips kept moving, and her hands opened and pulled down my pants. As soon as it was physically possible, my cock burst out of my pants, and hardened so fast straight up that I almost struck Sabrina in the hands.

With one quick move, she pulled her mouth away from mine and then spun around. One hand at a time, she grabbed the armrests of the chair, and then bent down just enough to *almost* be sitting in my lap. But instead of sitting, she backed her ass up until it was touching my cock. Then she began to slowly grind it up and down. The soft mesh of what she was wearing rubbed against me, which was a painful tease compared to the softness and warmth of her ass. So, I grabbed the bottom of the dress, and peeled it up over her ass. Sabrina stopped, and turned her head to look at me over her shoulder.

"You're not allowed to touch the strippers," she said with a smirk.

"Of course I am, we're in one of the private rooms," I answered back.

"Mmmm," Sabrina hummed as she pressed her ass against my cock again.

I was twitching. Rock hard and dying for some attention. The warmth of Sabrina's ass pressing against my cock, touching it the barest amount and creating the tiniest amount of friction was making it worse. Then, as if she were an angel answering a prayer, Sabrina turned around. She grinned, and then put her thumb against my lip to lightly wipe it. When she pulled it away, the tip of her thumb had the barest hint of her lipstick smeared on it.

"Do you know what else they do in those private rooms?" Sabrina asked.

Before I could answer, Sabrina sank down to her knees. Both her hands went onto my lap, and she licked her bright red lips as she moved her head in. Those red lips parted, and Sabrina sank her mouth down onto my cock.

"Mmmph...mmmmmph...mmmmmmmmmph..." Sabrina moaned with my cock in her mouth as she started sucking, going down deeper each time.

I laid back as the feeling roared through my entire body. It was desperately needed. Sabrina found her spot about halfway down my cock, and stayed there for a moment. Her lips were tight around it, and I felt her tongue against the underside of it in her mouth. Then she began to work her mouth up and down. She moaned quietly as she started a repetitive motion, bobbing her mouth up and down only a couple inches as she kept her mouth halfway down. I stared at the motion, watching Sabrina's lipstick smear in that same spot. When Sabrina pulled away, she had left a very noticeable red ring halfway down my cock.

She saw it too, and smirked to herself before she went back in. This time, she opened her mouth wide, and began licking at that spot while she grabbed my cock with one hand. Instead of her repeating, practiced motion, Sabrina began to sloppily lick at that spot while she stroked it up and down, almost but not quite licking off her own lipstick.

"That's it...clean it off..." I ordered quietly.

Sabrina licked more, moaning with her mouth wide open and her tongue sticking out. Only she didn't do just that spot, she began to coat my cock with her tongue in every single direction. Up the shaft, up the side, over the tip, circling the tip again and again. Then, as she was hovering her mouth above the tip and swirling her tongue around it, Sabrina took one of my hands. She held it awkwardly as she moved it back, and when it went to her hair I realized that she was putting my hand on top of her head. I took the hint.

I ran my fingers through Sabrina's hair to get a good grip on the top of her head, and then pushed down. Sabrina let out an 'mmmph' as I forced her down onto my cock, her lips parting as the tip penetrated her mouth and started to fill it. I kept pushing, watching Sabrina sink down past where she had left the mark, and seeing her eyes go a little wider as my cock went deeper into her mouth. Then I felt it hit the back of her throat, and Sabrina looked up at me with a very specific look. Worry? Desperation? Arousal? It was all of those things as I pushed her down just a little more, and felt my cock start to force its way into her throat. I felt Sabrina choke a bit, and then let her go. She pulled away, let out one cough, and then took in a sharp breath before her mouth curved back into a smile.

"What else do you want, baby?" Sabrina said as she looked up at me.

"I want you to suck my cock like that while I watch Joey and Hunter fuck," I thought to myself, but didn't say it.

But the thought stayed in my mind. And that's when an idea hit me. I leaned forward and put my hand underneath Sabrina's chin, tilting her head up so she looked at me.

"I want you to change into one more outfit. The one you would want to wear while I tie you up and parade you around the house."

Sabrina let out a flushed breath as the words hit her ears. Her eyes went slightly wide, and her red lips curled into a grin.

"Does that sound good?" I asked.

Sabrina began nodding as she bit her lip and leaned forward again. I took her by the back of her head and pulled her back into my cock, which she sucked for another minute or so. Then she pulled away, giving me a very naughty smirk as she stood up and went back to her outfit bag.

I all but ran from that room back to Joey and Hunter's room, ignoring the fact that my cock was rock hard and sticking out. One glance over my shoulder to make sure no one was following me was all the checking I did, and then I burst through the door.

"MMMPH, MMMPH"

"AHHH-AHHAHHH"

Both sounds flooded my eardrums as I stepped through the door. Joey and Hunter were wrapped up in each other again, laying side by side, with one of Joey's legs draped over Hunter's hips. Each had a hand down between the other's legs, fingering and rubbing their pussies with a frantic pace. Joey's head was down sucking one of Hunter's tits, causing her to moan into it, while Hunter was leaning back and moaning out much louder. I shut the door, and Hunter heard it click, causing her to raise her head and look at me.

"Don't stop, I'm SO close," Joey urgently begged against Hunter's tits.

Hunter kept looking at me, but resumed moving her hand between Joey's legs. She had multiple fingers up against her clit, and was rubbing it very fast. I could tell from the tiny angle that I could see between Joey's legs, that her pussy was completely soaked. Joey started moaning again, and began sloppily kissing and licking Hunter's tits. And at that point I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled off my shirt, and my pants the rest of the way, and hurried toward the bed.

"Ohhh yes..." Hunter moaned out.

"MHM...MHM...MMMMM!" Joey moaned with her eyes closed.

Hunter saw me coming, Joey didn't. Hunter's fingers kept rubbing Joey's pussy, but as I moved into position, she began to focus more on her clit. Joey continued moaning, and was completely lost in Hunter's tits while she rubbed her pussy in return. I don't think she even noticed when I climbed onto the bed, or positioned myself behind her. The way her leg was draped over Hunter's body, and the way her pussy was visible, made for a perfect target. Joey's moans got quieter as I grabbed my cock, and then they began to build up toward loud again.

"Mmmm...MMMmmmm....MMMMM..." Joey moaned.

And then I shoved my cock into her with one fast, forceful thrust.

"AHHHHH!" Joey's face pulled back from Hunter's tits as she screamed out loud.

I started fucking Joey with quick thrusts going deep into her pussy, as if I had been at it with her for hours. I could feel the movements from Hunter's hand as I did, continuing to rub Joey's clit with a constant motion. Joey leaned back, twisting her body and laying her shoulders back as her lower half stayed turned to the side. It gave me an amazing view of her tits bouncing as I fucked her, and gave me a clear view of her face as well. Her expression was a combination of wincing and elating, with her eyes shut tight and her mouth wide open.

"I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming..." Joey managed to moan out, barely getting her voice to work.

Her words turned into a harsh gasp as the orgasm pulsed through her body again and again. I slowed down my thrusts as Joey's moans slowed down, until she was still, and I was barely moving my cock inside her at all. Before Joey could open her eyes and look up at me, Hunter shifted herself to kiss her again, which Joey returned enthusiastically. Only when that was one did Joey seem to wake up and notice that I was there.

"Oh my god, there you are," Joey said with a grin.

She spun her body a little more, raising her leg off of Hunter and into the air. It went in front of my face as Joey laid back fully, spreading her legs and opening herself up for me to fuck her. I bent down, putting my hands on the bed and getting fully on top of Joey. My cock slid all the way inside her, prompting another tiny moan, and then I leaned in to kiss those pouty lips myself. Joey reached up with one arm and grabbed my face to pull me in closer, but her other arm wrapped around Hunter's shoulders to pull her in as well.

"Mmm, where's Sabrina?' Joey asked.

I continued to slowly and lightly thrust into her, keeping my cock in deep but barely pulling it out each time. Hunter leaned in to kiss me as well, taking my focus for another moment.

"For the moment she's...distracted," I said when my lips were free.

"So we have to hurry..." Hunter added.

"Mmm yeah hurry..." Joey moaned as her hand clapped onto my ass.

Joey pulled me into her harder than I had been thrusting, and as soon as I felt it I began going much harder. Joey was dripping wet, her pussy felt so amazing that I couldn't stop, even though in the back of my mind I thought I should so I could get her and Sabrina together. But Joey's grateful, high-pitched moans forced me to stay.

"Yes! Oh yes! Oh my god like that!" Joey panted with each moan that let out.

She started to take it with a joy in her face that was only compounded when she turned and looked at Hunter. Joey grinned as Hunter moved in again, and the two started to kiss again as I fucked Joey. Several thrusts went into her as they kissed, causing Joey to moan into Hunter's mouth. As I kept going, Joey pulled away to moan again, her head leaning back onto the bed.

"Ohhh my god..." Joey moaned again.

"Yesss, get her, do it," Hunter egged me on.

I kept fucking Joey as her leg stayed draped around my waist. Hunter watched intently for another moment, and then slid her hand down Joey's stomach. Leading with her fingers, Hunter felt over Joey's stomach and down to her pussy. As my cock filled Joey's pussy with each thrust, Hunter started to rub her clit with the same intensity. Joey's arm draped backward on the bed, and she clutched a fistful of sheets in her hand as she started to cry out again.

"Yes! Ohhhh my god..." Joey cried out, starting loud and then getting quiet.

I looked down at Joey, her amazing tits bouncing a little as I fucked her into the bed with rough thrusts. Hunter was looking at her too, but directly at her face with a very pleased look on her face.

"I'm gonna cuuuum..." Joey squeaked out like it was a secret she didn't want to get out.

Hunter's fingers started going faster at that, and soon Joey was shaking and vibrating underneath us as the orgasm took hold. I felt her leg stiffen around me as her heel pressed into my back. Then, a low-pitched, loud cry of a moan began to sound out until Hunter stifled it with her mouth. Joey spent the rest of her orgasm with Hunter's tongue in her mouth and my cock furiously pounding her pussy.

"Ohhh my god...oh my god...fuck..." Joey panted.

She and Hunter kissed passionately several more times, with Joey's hand raking through her sister's hair. They didn't hold back. You'd think it was Hunter who had just dicked Joey down so hard. For another moment, they only had eyes for each other.