The Smith Family

Story Info
The Smith family upsets a demon.
3k words
4.15
13.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. Hopefully a few of you like it. No sexy stuff in the first chapter but after that, lots of sexy stuff.

Warning: Incest, Anal Play, Body Swap

Chapter 1

The Smiths were a very typical suburban family. There was Jake the father 44 and Janet the mother 43. They had 3 children, Heather 19, Samuel 20, and Cindy 22. Jake was a banker, Janet a cook, and the 3 children all went to the same college. Heather was studying Nursing, Samuel Electrical Engineering, and Cindy was finishing up her studies in Accounting.

On one Saturday in particular, their lives will have changed forever.

Samuel was the more rebellious child of the family. He enjoyed partying and staying out late where as his sisters were more into staying home, studying, and reading.

Cindy was in a 3 year relationship with Shawn Coulson. Shawn was also in his last year of college and was finishing up his degree in marketing. They met each other in one of their shared business classes and hit it off. Shawn was a regular at the household, stopping in whenever. He would often take food out of the fridge when he wanted. He practically lived there and the Smiths all enjoyed his company.

Heather was single and enjoying her time with her friends and working part-time at the local grocery store as a cashier. Her usual shifts were Wed 5pm -- 9pm, and Sat and Sun from 7am -- 3pm.

On this fateful Saturday, Samuel was out of town with a friend. Cindy was visiting Shawn and the Smith parents were on their way to the grocery store to do some shopping and to give Heather a ride home.

The day started off well, Jake got the lawn cut, and Janet cleaned the kitchen and the living room. She had a sense of accomplishment; she had been meaning to get to it for the past 2 weeks now. Jake had also won a bet last night as his favourite hockey team beat his boss's favourite team, 5-3. All in all, smiles all around.

Jake, normally, a very patient man began to lose his patience however as a series of unfortunate events was soon upon him. While driving their silver Dodge Grand Caravan to the store, he was cut off in traffic by a red Ford Mustang with the license plate that read: SPDDEMON.

Once they arrived at the grocery store, the parking lot was pretty full but luckily, a spot opened up near the entrance and as Mister Smith was approaching the spot, the red Mustang sprang in out of nowhere to grab it. Jake was getting pretty upset now with this guy. Janet was trying to calm her husband down and so far it so good.

The Smiths parked near the rear of the parking lot and made their way into the store. They picked up their weekly groceries and went to Heather's cash, as was tradition and she rang them up. She always had coupons on hand for her parents to help out with the cost.

"I'll be out in 5mins dad." She said. "No problem sweetie, we're parked at the far end of the parking lot, meet us there when you're ready." Her father replied.

While taking their cart through the parking lot, the Smiths decided to cut through some open parking spots to get to their spot faster. Unfortunately this is where their day was turned upside down.

While pushing the cart, the front end came out of the parking spot and into the lane. The red Mustang was making its way down the lane and struck the shopping cart. The collision caused a cracked bumper, a cracked head light and a few scratches in the paint. The groceries went flying from the cart and onto the laneway.

Well, there was no better time than now to tell this guy just how Jake felt. The man, wearing all black, with black shades and a black hat, stepped out calmly from his car and looked Jake right in the eyes. "Sir" he said, "You're going to have to pay for those damages."

"I am doing no such thing!" Jake said with a temper. "You've been ruining my day since the moment you cut me off in traffic and plus, you hit me!"

"I will ask once more, for a total 645.32$ for the damages of my vehicle or else."

Now, Janet was looking very concerned. She had never seen her husband so worked up before. "Honey, just calm down and we can settle this like adults." She said.

At that moment Heather showed up. "What happened here?"

"Just an altercation with your father and this man..." Janet told her.

"Is this is your daughter?" asked the stranger. "How old are you?"

"Don't answer him!" Her father shouted.

"I'm 19 years old, 4 months, and 3 days." Heather replied, very specifically.

Now the parents looked at Heather confused why she would answer the stranger and more confusingly, how she answered him.

The man began once again. "I've changed my mind; I would like your daughter for 1 day in lieu of the damages. Is that not a fair bargain?"

"You may certainly not have my daughter for a day, or for any time! Come on honey we are leaving."

As the Smiths began picking up their produce off the ground they all stopped at once and lined up before the man. All three of them were very confused on why they were moving that way.

"You have left me no choice. For your complete and utter rudeness, I have decided I'm going to have some fun with the three of you for the rest of the weekend. Deal?"

"Deal." All three Smiths said in unison. They were now a little scared of what this man was doing to them.

"My first order of business is to have the three of you drive home and I will follow. But before we do that let's start the fun shall we." And with a snap of his fingers, the lives of the Smiths were forever changed.

Chapter 2

Heather stood at 5'5" with shoulder length black hair. A very impressive athletic girl, with B cup breasts, she weighed in at 120lbs. She used to run track back in high school. Now as for her mother, Janet was 5' 9" with short black hair. At 43, she didn't let herself go but she wasn't as youthful as she once was. Weighing in at 200 lbs and DD breasts, there was a big difference in their body types but they did share that mother daughter appearance.

"Why do I feel so sluggish, and why am I so tall?" Heather asked.

Blowing hair out of her eyes, which Janet hasn't done in years, notice she seemed so much smaller and lighter.

As the two women looked at each other, screams of horror sprang from their lips. They had switched bodies.

Jake was however unaware of this change until the screams came out.

"I'M MOM!!!" Yelled Heather. "And I'm Heather!" Yelled Janet.

Jake was very confused by this statement but they began to tell him and explain that it was really the truth. But even as their fears were realised, they were still on autopilot and getting into the van to drive home.

"I will see you at your place." Said the man.

On the way to the house, Heather was very saddened that she lost her youth and was now lugging these massive boobs. She started feeling them up and noticed she began to get a little aroused by the feel of them. As for Janet, sitting next to her husband, she felt fantastic, so light and in shape. She felt like she could take on the world. And for some odd reason, she realised she was much more flexible now and just imagining all the things they could do in bed together.

"Don't worry girls, once we get home we'll figure out something."

"Like what?" Heather said, "This is some kind of magic, the man is the only one who can fix us. I don't want to be mom!"

Heather was rapidly getting sadder as the trip went on but Janet had the biggest grin on her face.

Once they arrived, they got inside the house and the man followed them in and ushered them to sit down.

"Now, I have you for the weekend so we're going to have a lot of fun and you're all going to get a lot closer to each other." He said. "First things first, let's learn about each other, I'll go first. My name is Drake and I am a Hell spawn, or a demon, whatever you like. I get my pleasures from 2 things, my car, and making families closer. Since you damaged my car, you're the family I'm going to have to council. So Janet (looking at Heather), when was the last time you did anal?"

"NEVER! I would never do anal!"

"Jake, is that true? Your wife never offered her backdoor to you?"

"No, never, she said it was wrong, her vagina was the only hole for her." Jake said

"Ok first of all, let's make this into a swearing house and not a proper house and secondly, when you say only hole, does that mean she's never given you oral either?" Asked the demon.

"That's right."

"But haven't you ever wanted to use other holes?"

"Of course I did but I respected my wife's decisions, it's her body after all."

"Haha, well not any more it isn't. (Turning to Janet) So Heather, have you ever had anal sex or oral sex?" Asked Drake.

Heather looking very embarrassed by this conversation began to blush.

"Yes, of course, everyone knows that anal is first base now. I've done it all with a couple of the boys at school. Anal feels so good, it's completely different then having my pussy smashed, I mean finger blasted, I mean stuffed like a turkey." Now super embarrassed, Heather became beet read.

"Ah ah ah, this is a swearing household old lady, which means you can't use words like vagina, or boobs, or penis, I much prefer Puss, Tits, and Cock!"

All three Smiths were very scared at the moment and didn't know where this maniac was going with the conversation.

"So it looks like we're going to have a great time. Janet, you've never done oral or anal but you have the body that's used to it. Heather, your body hasn't done oral or anal but you have the mind for it." Drake said.

"I'm not blowing you, you bastard!" Heather yelled.

"Oh no, not me, but your papa. Show him how a good wife is supposed to treat her man. Now Janet, you might want to take some notes."

Heather getting increasingly hornier got up off the couch and began to do a little strip tease. First her shirt, and then her pants. She now started to show off all her motherly curves for her father. "Oh dad, I don't want to do this but I kind of want to." Heather said.

"Ah ah ah, that's not your dad heather, you know that, that's your husband, start acting like his wife." Drake said.

"Oh sweetie, I've been wanting to blow you for so long. I've just been saving it for the right moment. Can I please put your big cock in my mouth? I want to feel you in my throat!" Heather moaned.

"For the record." Drake said. "I'm just making her horny, that's all her dancing, and vocals. You have one slutty daughter Mister Smith."

"Oh Jakey, your cock is so big." She began to slowly message his balls and sucking his dick. "Mmmm, so good." She moaned.

"Janet please... I mean Heather please stop, oh my gosh that's so good!" Jake pleated.

"I'm not Heather, that's Heather on the couch watching, I'm your sexy slut of a wife, Janet. Now let's show her how to have some real fun." Heather said.

Now audible moans are heard from Heather's body as she has her pants down and rubbing her clit to "her" parents putting on a show. "That's it Jake, make that bitch suck you off." Janet said from the couch.

"Blow me bitch! Do you know how long I've been waiting for this!?" He couldn't hold himself any longer and began to shoot his load in her mouth. And she took it all and opened her mouth for everyone to see and swallowed it like the good slut she was.

Heather stepped back from her father and said: "Was I a good girl daddy. Did I do good?"

Jake slowly coming down from his high, realising he just blow a load in his daughter's / wife's mouth, he was mortified.

Now Janet, with a couple fingers in her vag, was on the verge of climaxing but just wasn't there. "I'm so close!" She called out. And right on cue, Heather came to the rescue and started to eat out her own pussy.

"Oh my god, Heather, put your tongue right there!" Janet was yelling. Heather, knowing the secrets to her own body, she began fingering Janet but was actually lubing up her fingers with her mother's juices. She then stuck one and then two fingers up her ass and continued to lick her clit.

"AAAAHHH", Janet yelled in delight. Now vigorously fingering Janet's asshole, and sucking on her clit, Janet began squirted all over "her mother's" face and once again, like the good slut that she was, she got most of it in her mouth and got up to show everyone. She then proceeded to make out with "her daughter" to share her juices.

Chapter 3

"Wow!" exclaimed Drake. "All that and there wasn't even any intercourse."

Now Jake and Janet where struggling to catch their breathes, Heather still had not orgasmed. She got off "her daughter" and turned to Drake. "I'm so fucking horny right now! I need a dick!" And started eye Drake's pants.

"Ah ah ah, I'm just a watcher, that's one of my rules, the last thing we need is for you to get pregnant with a demon. If you want a dick you know who to beg."

Turning to "her husband". "Oh Jakey, I'm all wet and I've got nothing to stick in me. I'd ask mom, I mean Heather (with a wink), but she doesn't have a cock for me."

"Heather, you have to calm down, you're not your mother. He's making you do this. Fight it!" Pleaded Jake.

"Oh no honey, he's not making me do anything. I'm growing kind of fond of being the lady of the house. At first I was really scared of being old and out of shape. But now, look at me! I have the confidence and the curves to get whatever I want!" Heather began running her hand all over her new tits. "Don't you just want to taste mommy's nectar? Mom is such a prude; she probably never let you go down on her. Down on this." She removed her panties and looked down and noticed all off the pubic hair. "Oh my word! Mom, what did you do?! You don't shave? How are you going to get the boys to clean you up looking like this? I'll be right back but while I'm gone. I suggest you two start getting closer." She said with a wink and then ran up the stairs to get freshened up.

Jake was absolutely speechless. Watching his "wife" perform a strip tease, then blowing him, then swallowing his load then eating out "their daughter" and then making out with her. He was in utter shock and bewilderment and somehow had the world's most rock solid hard on. "Heather, I mean Janet, I don't know what's gotten into her? Was she always like this? Did we miss this?"

Janet got up off the couch and took off the rest of her clothes. She started to walk slowly to her husband. "Oh daddy, I'm soooo horny, I've been a bad girl. Can you please punish me? Pretty pretty please?"

"No Janet, not you too!" Exclaimed Jake.

"Oh, I'm not Janet." She said with a giggle. "I'm your favourite daughter, Heather. And you know, I've always had a thing for older men. Maybe, maybe I've always had a thing for my daddy. Don't you want to try out this fresh young twat? I'm so fucking wet right now. If you don't fuck me daddy, I'm going to use one of the cucumbers from the store."

Jake was now furious, that his life turned upside down in the matter of hours. He grabbed "his daughter" by the arm and forced her face onto the couch.

"You fucking brat! You think you can go around and tease me like you're my daughter?! Saying all these nasty things to me. Who do you think you are?!" He demanded.

"Heather... Jessica... Smith..." She said matter a factly. "And right now I want that big ass cock of yours. Fill me up daddy!!"

Jake lined up his cock into "his daughter's" folds and started to fuck her vigorously. "Tell me how much you want my dick Heather!" "I want your dick dad-dy! I want it so bad! Ah!" Janet then started to play with her clit as her husband continued to rail her when she got an idea.

"Eat my ass daddy, oh Jake, eat my ass!" She shouted. He pulled out and started rimming her asshole. He was so revved up he started tonging her hole with a vengeance. "OH MY GOD DAD-DY, that's sooo good! I'm your slut, take my pussy, take my ass. I'M DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL!""

And just as she started to orgasm, a sound was heard from the front door.

"Mom, Dad, Shawn and I are home. I forgot my charger in my roo......... WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" exclaimed Cindy.

Thanks for reading.