The Smithton Tapes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina was lying on her bed in her room at home watching Netflix on night when her phone lit up. Glancing at it, she saw the number was from the 818 area code and said "California". She gingerly answered the phone: "Hello?"

"Hey Christina! It's Brian from Star Productions. Can you talk?"

Christina felt her heart race: "Uh...one moment."

She tip-toed downstairs, carefully avoiding her parents watching TV in the living room, and slipped outside.

"Okay, now I can talk."

"Great! Well, I wanted to get back with you about your shoot. We've fixed a time: May 23. It'll be in LA. I'll explain that in a bit. I wanted to ask: have you thought about what kind of scene you want to do?"

Christina's heart jumped. She did indeed know what she wanted to do.

"Uh, I think the scenario would be that me and the guy would be girlfriend and boyfriend. And I'm willing to let him try some things he's been wanting to try. And the things would be deepthroat and anal. And...um...there would still be, you know, a regular scene and everything, it's just that we would do those things too."

"That sounds perfect! Have you ever done deepthroat or anal before?"

"No."

"That's fine. Okay, so, here's the deal. We have a pretty standard deal we give the girls. You can tell everyone that there's a strong relationship between Smithton and a women's magazine in LA. You're going to LA because you're interviewing for a prestigious internship on the company's dime. We're going to send you a plane ticket and hotel confirmation as soon as we hang up. And we need you to get an STD test. Info on where to tell the clinic to forward the results will be included in the same email as your flight and hotel. Oh, and we need nude pictures of you. Reply to our email with those. Sound good?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. You've got my number now. So if you need anything, just call."

"Okay, great."

"I'll be seeing you real soon! Bye now."

The line went dead. And not a minute later, Christina saw an email arrive in her inbox with all the promised information. It was really happening.

When she told her parents she was interviewing in LA for an internship, they were overjoyed. They even took her out to dinner to celebrate. Christina smiled through it, harboring her little secret.

In the days before her departure, she took care of her STD test and got the results sent off. Then one evening, when everyone else had gone to bed, she propped her phone on a bookshelf, stripped to the nude, and took the photos Brian needed. She sent them off, feeling a little rush of pleasure knowing that someone, somewhere was looking at those pictures.

Just like her finals week, the days until her departure zoomed by. Soon enough, she was curled up in bed trying to sleep on the day before her departure.

12