The Smokey Interlude

Story Info
A sensual smoking encounter.
786 words
4.7
5.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers: this is my first attempt at a project -- it was fun! Of course, I stuck with my favorite category of smoking fetish as this seems to be well received by you all. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bedroom is dark, but not completely black. Moonlight streams through the window, casting a soft, silvery hue over the room. The walls are a deep navy blue, almost like a midnight sky, and the shadows of the furniture are barely visible. On the nightstand, a soft glow emanates from a small lamp, illuminating a single painting on the wall. The painting is an abstract of a starry night, with a beautiful mix of blues, purples and whites, creating a dreamy atmosphere. In the corner, a cozy armchair is bathed in the moonlight, beckoning you to relax and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.

The room is not empty. I stand next to the bed and look down at him, laying supine and naked on his back. He's watching me. I take a deep breath as I take the pack of cigarettes and a lighter from the nightstand. I tap the end of the cigarette against the pack to loosen the tobacco, and then I slide it between my lips. I flick the lighter on, and the flame flickers and dances, creating a small circle of light in the otherwise darkened room. I lean in close and slowly bring the tip of the cigarette to the flame. I inhale deeply as the end of the cigarette catches fire, and I feel the smoke fill my lungs. The smell of the burning tobacco is soothing, and I exhale a cloud of smoke into the darkness, the smoke curling around may face. I take another drag and savor the moment, feeling a sense of calm wash over me.

He watches as my lips close around the filter and my cheeks hollow as I take that drag. I know what he's thinking...wanting...expecting, and I watch his cock awaken with tiny twitching movements. I raise the lipstick-stained filter to my lips again, inhale, feeling the smoke fill my lungs. I close my eyes and savor the sensation of the smoke, feeling it linger in the air around me. I can feel the heat of the embers as I inhale, the smoke curling around my face, creating a gentle haze. I tilt my head back and exhale, the smoke billowing out in a perfect circle cone. He moans, watching my cigarette hand lower, the cylinder placed delicately in my red, well-manicured hands.

Reaching down and over, I trace his hardening cock with the filter of my, feeling the soft skin and the veins that pulsed beneath it. His breathing grew heavy as I teased him, tracing circles around his head and then lightly grazing my fingertips up and down his length. I moved in closer, my breath hot against his skin, as I took his penis in my hand and began to tease it, my hand sliding up and down in slow, sensuous motions. His moan of pleasure filled the air as I increased the pressure, my hand moving faster, my fingertips dancing across the sensitive head of his penis.

Smoke wafting from the cigarette tip, I encircled his shaft with my cigarette hand more firmly and began to stroke faster. I bit of ash fell from the end onto his balls. He didn't notice, eyes locked on to my stroking. I cupped his balls in my left hand momentarily, then onto his cock, never missing a beat, as I raised the cigarette to my lips. I inhale the smoke deeply, savoring the flavor. I slowly and sensually exhale, pursing my lips and exhaling in a targeted cone over the head of his cock and my stroking hand.

I could feel his body quivering beneath me as I continued to pleasure him, my hand working its smokey magic. Hips thrusting, he rose to match the pace of my stroke and uttered a deep groan. Another drag, and I feel the smoke fill my lungs, my body trembling with pleasure as I slowly exhaled over his cock again, taking in once again in my cigarette hand. The sensation of the cigarette between my fingers was electric as I felt his cock being to pulse. This sent a wave of pleasure through my groin and now moist pussy. His precum oozed out rapidly now, and I could feel the tension building.

His cock suddenly exploded, one, then two, then three streams of cum jetting into the air, over my hand, my cigarette, and his stomach. Slowing my pace as his orgasm subsided, I took a final drag of my cigarette, the taste of nicotine blending nicely with his cum.