The Snow Nymph

Story Info
My strange erotic journey through the snow.
1.5k words
4.7
5.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IllyHymen
IllyHymen
297 Followers

I'm standing in my backyard naked during a prolonged flurry of snow. It is 1:00 AM, and the neighborhood is perfectly silent except for the low din of arctic winds coming in over Lake Erie. My nipples instantly harden, and the cold hurts my exposed skin. I can only tolerate this cold a few more moments, but I feel more alive than I have in years. The only thing protecting my body is the small patch of dark pubic hair between my thighs. I wish I could show it to everyone. I fantasize about men and women, strangers and family, all seeing my raw naked body. On display for them, horny old men and curious boys. My whole body aches with cold except my pussy. My feet are on fire lightly buried in a few inches of snow. I dart back inside my dark warm bedroom and begin to dress for my adventure.

Wool socks and winter boots, cotton panties and some boxers a sexual encounter left behind. Tight jeans, a comfortable bra, camisole, cardigan, hoodie and a felt jacket with wool lining. Knit gloves, wool scarf, knit hat. My cellphone, off of course, my wonderful cigarettes, two lighters, small bottle of water, some unopened hand warmers. I leave my house and go out into this beautiful empty world.

It is so cold, but I am so warm. The neighborhood sleeps like a giant angel-titan. The sky and snow are a gorgeous orange creamsicle color from the rampant light pollution. I feel like I'm in a dream. My cheeks are cold, but it just reminds me I'm alive. Snow dances under the neon orange streetlights reminding me of those Christmas cookie tins. Everything is empty, white or dark, no signs of life. The windows are dark, and it makes me happy. If I could, I would do this completely naked. I can feel my excited pussy under all my layers.

I have walked these streets a thousand times as a child and young adult, but those memories feel very far away. This world is completely devoid of signs of life. No footprints, no tire tracks, no one to think or worry about. No one to interrupt me or pull me away from this delight. I cannot do justice to what this new snow world feels like. The obsession with a post-apocalyptic world should start with this living art. I carefully make my way down the hill, into the lower neighborhood. So isolated from the outside world, no thru-traffic here. A simpler place, like something from a fairy tale.

I see the neighborhood clubhouse, and a dozen memories appear: graduations and first communions, weddings, Halloween parties. They all pass. I walk up to the rear patio. A pristine white lane hides the treacherous Chagrin River. I want to walk across it so badly. That lightness and tingling in my heels urging me to climb over the railing and cross into our private forest. But I am patient, there is no need to rush this experience.

I continue down the road towards our neighborhood's private beach. The snow is crushed gently under my boots. The houses here, guarded by low hedges and boats in the driveway, they all look so empty. I know people live in this neighborhood, but it would be hard to prove it at this moment. Passing the last house, a long high ridge guards the lakeshore. The earthen ridge hides a miles long wall of demolished concrete buildings used to stop Lake Erie from devouring our homes. Isn't that beautiful?

I follow the path into our sacred little cove. Childhood memories pass quickly as I first turn to the lake. It is fucking fantastic...a raging inky abyss that goes on forever. The waves are so loud and the darkness is so beautiful. I wonder if I plunged into the angry ink would I go to a unique place when I died? Would I haunt this beautiful isolated cove? I could die knowing that. To my left is a quarter mile of white blanket hiding trees that washed ashore. Behind the beach is the wonderful private forest we simply call "The Woods". In the distance is CEI power plant lit up like a steampunk city on fire. My pussy twinges and tightens. How would I even satisfy this sexual need?

I enter the woods on the nearside, using the same path I've used my entire life. It truly feels like stepping into a dream. This is a whole new level of isolation. Every tree looks dead plastered in fresh snow with the hanging vines and scattered low flora. The Woods can be dangerous. I don't recommend traveling them without a local villager. A river twists its way nearly the entire width of the forest and stepping on it would truly ruin your night. I follow the same path I have my entire life. It's so reassuring and familiar, yet I feel like I'm wandering through another dimension. I can see further in this winter twilight than I ever have. Truly it would be terrifying to encounter any shape or person in this new reality, but I'm fairly certain that won't happen.

On instinct I follow the path, crossing the river where I know it's safe. I'm on the second island now. This portion of the woods is surrounded on all sides by water, and I'm truly alone. This isn't a new dimension, it's a new state of consciousness. My pussy churns, and I can't help myself now. I carefully remove my jacket and lay it flat. Quickly and carefully I lay my clothes in it, everything except my boots and bottoms. My nipples are rock hard exposed to the motionless air. I pull my jeans and underwear down to my boots and take it all in. I feel like I'm the dryad of this winter desolate woods. Naked like I'm supposed to be. God, I wish everyone could see me. See my nakedness, my considerable breasts, my chubby butt, my bushy cunt. I want to be on display for them, spreading my ass, lifting my breasts to feel their weight, inspecting my warm dark place.

Suddenly I redress. It is very cold even without the wind this deep in the forest. My heart is beating very fast. I crack my handwarmers and slip them in my gloves. I light a cigarette after taking a drink of water. I dust the snow off a fallen tree and take a seat. I need to compose myself. My thoughts drift to all the cocks and fingers in the world having at my body. My heart won't slow down, and my pussy won't stop needing. The cigarette is a big help. What happens next is hard to explain; I enter into full waking dream state. My mind goes somewhere it's needed, my body continues deep into the woods. If a deer needed to mount me, I would let it. I follow the river on the west side of The Woods. The far harbor is a strange, dark, boat graveyard. There are truly no humans in this new dark world. I must have walked some amount of time between five minutes and a year. I reach the deepest point of the forest. There is nothing there. It's empty and beautiful and complete. The tip of The Woods reveals another harbor for loading boats. On the hill high above is a road, and a car goes by. He has no idea a silent lonely girl saw him. He has no comprehension or stray thought someone could be down here aware of him, wondering about him. This must be what a ghost feels like. It feels amazing.

I return the way I came except I adhere to the western edge of The Woods. After walking for lifetimes I exit this serene masterpiece of light, nature, and weather. Standing atop the break wall I stare in wonder at CEI. It's no longer a power plant, it's an industrial city palace with a million torches burning into the night. I alone in my dark snow world cannot access the only evidence of human life nor do I want to. It is a million miles away but blazes beautifully on the coast of our shared inky abyss. I watch it forever, ten lifetimes past.

The return home feels like normal minutes again. I smoke one last cigarette outside my bedroom and look at my little village from atop the hill. You are so beautiful, please do not ever change. I step inside my warm dimly lit room, it is after three. I find this satisfying. I blast my space heater and slip into a silky nightie too thin for this time of year. I climb under three blankets and incubate. I pinch and pull my nipples through my nightwear and suck on a dildo I haven't cleaned. It tastes vaguely like my pussy. I think about strange men reaching in my clothes, reaching inside me. I try to abstain from orgasm a long time. I push the dildo in my throat and massage my clit until I can't take it. I explode into lights and sensation in my dim warm room under blankets and blankets. I sleep the sleep of someone that survived a religious experience.

IllyHymen
IllyHymen
297 Followers