The Snowboarding Trip

Story Info
POV story about a sexual adventure with a friend.
1.4k words
3.81
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story starts a few years back. Word came to me that the legendary Clearly Canadian were looking to secure financing for a return to market. Nostalgia took over, and I had to get a few cases.

Along with this return, a contest was advertised. An all expense paid trip to the legendary Whistler, and I had to pick eight people to go along with me. So, what the heck, I subscribed.

I had all but forgotten about until a few months later, when I got an email. To my surprise, I had actually won the contest!

Then began the existential process of actually picking my crew. I did know a thing for sure, though -- I definitively wanted my coworker and friend Vero along for the ride, if she agreed. And to my delight, she did.

So then comes departure day. The plane ride takes quite a while... and still knackered from the week of night shifts, I decide to get some sleep.

Several hours later, we finally make it. We all drop off our luggage, get geared up, and we are off for a day of snowboarding!

We all get back to the hotel later that evening. I get to my room, remove all my gear, and promptly crash on the bed. I crack open a can of energy drink, and start some music.

But, even an energy drink cannot ward off all this tiredness -- my eyes close, and I feel myself drifting away... and then there is a faint knock on the door. So faint, my lucid dreaming self wonders if I heard right or if it's just in my dream.

The questioning snaps me out of my sleep, and I get up to go to the door to see if I heard right. And I did indeed -- Vero stands in front of me, and noticing my sleepyness jokes about my stamina. Chuckling, I tell her to come in.

"Oof, I haven't been this physically tired in ages", she says to me, and then promptly crashing in my bed. Something tells me the evening is only getting started... so I reach in my bag, and scrounge, looking for the Jolt Endurance Shot I kept for emergencies.

I pop the cap, and down it in one sip. I cannot help but gag at the cough syrup flavour... but well, if my instinct is right I will need every bit of energy I can squeeze.

Vero is curious about the Endurance Shot, so I retrieve the second one I have. Dang, I only brought three... curious, she cracks it open and downs it, and also gags at the taste.

Time passes, and we are just laying in bed, discussing. Then all of sudden, I feel her hand caressing and grabbing my penis. I have switched over to some very loose basket-style shorts so she has quick access to my cock, and she makes the most of it. It quickly becomes rock-hard to her soft massaging, and a shiver goes down my spine. Vero stands up, and in one smooth, flawless move, unties my pants and swipes them off along with my boxers, exposing my cock, hard out of lust for her.

Vero keeps expertly massaging me, and her touch feels amazing. I stand up, and guessing my intentions, she raises her arms up, and I take off her top, and to me delight she is not wearing a bra, so I ger to work caressing those beautiful pierced breasts... and it takes but a few seconds for them to get hard as a rock...

It seems so surreal that after all the wet dreams I had, how much I lusted for her and dreamed of taking her and banging the ever living hell out od her... after all the times I masturbated while imagining doing this to her, after all the body arcing and mesay orgasms... it was actually happening!

Vero pushes me on the bed, and she takes off her jeans, and I cannot help but grin when I notice she is not wearing any panties. She kneels on the bed, kissing me, and then making her way down, and after teasing the tip of my penis, she begins to sensually suck it. My body is grasped with shivers of pleasure and stiffens, my eyes roll in the back of my head, and I grasp the bedpost, for some reason.

Vero moves closer to me, and caressing her thigh, I find my way to her clitoris, and caress it, first slowly but then gradually faster, guided by her moans of pleasure...

I stand up, and grabbing her by the waist, I roll on top of her... now it's time to reverse the roles. I kiss her frantically, then make my way down to her breasts and I play with them some more... I caress, lick, nibble and bite them, much to her pleasure. I finish my descent between her thighs, which I kiss in a teasing way... and then Vero takes control, grabs my head, and puts my face right into her soaking wet pussy, and I am all too eager to get to work doing what I do best... I love eating pussy, the warmth, taste, and smell are intoxicating to my senses...

My tongue dances on her clitoris, and her pleasure accentuates like a crescendo, as do her moans of pleasure, the sweetest sound to my ears at this point in time... it quickly reaches fever pitch, and Vero lets out an very audible moan of pleasure. Then, seemingly remembering we are in an hotel, she covers her mouth to muffle it, and her entire body spasms with pleasure as she violently orgasms... not missing a beat, I climb back on top of her, and I slide my hard, throbbing cock that is begging for her inside of her, and she moans some more, still feeling that orgasm...

I make love to her as hard as I can, just as she likes... then she motions at me to stand up, and turns around, exposing her beautiful bottom and soaking wet pussy. She thrusts back on my cock, and in a split second I am back inside of her... she masturbates as I take her as hard as I can...

After a few minutes Vero stands up, and wants me to take her while she is bent over the bathroom sink... that she wants to see me as she feels me inside of her... we quickly get up from the bed and make our way to the bathroom. I get behind her, playing with her breasts with one hand, caressing her clitoris with the other... she tiptoes just high enough for me to slide right back inside of her, and in a change of pace, slowly rides me.

I take a step forward, and grabbing her by the neck, I bend her over and thrust as hard as I can... the sound of my balls banging against her soaking wet pussy, her moans of pleasure, and her facial expressions of pure sexual nirvana, drive my pleasure to overdrive... and I feel myself getting ever closer to exploding. But, no... the time is not right. I slow down, and I see a visible playful frustration in her eyes... I slide my hand, and caress her clitoris some more, as fast as I can... I can tell she is getting closer to a other big orgasm.

And indeed, I am correct... she once again screams in ecstatic pleasure, and I feel her body limping... so I carefully maneuver to the floor. Still reeling from that orgasm, she does not miss a beat and rides me reverse cowgirl... I lift my legs, and start thrusting as hard as I can... I have been edging for too long, and my body is just begging for me for release and I am all too happy to oblige. I stand up, and Vero lays on her back on the floor, and I quickly get on top, and resuming my fast hard thrusts... Vero claws at my back with her nails, and the burning sensation is actually really, really good... my thrusts slow down, but become harder, and my entire body is filled with electricity and fireworks, and with Vero moaning in my ear, and raking my back, I explode inside of her, filling her up with my warm seed.

And it is the coup de grace to this day. We manage to scrape just enough energy to crawl into bed, ans it takes but minutes for sleep to get a hold of our senses.

I wake up a few hours later, with a note from Vero next to my phone. She said she left me a few surprises. Unlocking my phone, I check, and indeed, a new album has appeared in my gallery, filled with very spicy pictures.

With a grin, I lock the phone, and resume the best sleep I ever had...