The So-Called Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wondered if, once I'd given birth, maybe I'd revert back to my original, from-birth gender status; maybe the major shock to my system of delivering a baby would undo the magic that had been in place. This was not the case, it turned out. After about six weeks of parenthood, we decided to head back to the Renaissance Fair with our son to show the wizard the fruits of his spell.

He was still wearing the robes I'd referred to as "a dress," of course. He was still smug, too. "Enjoying motherhood, art thou?" he asked once he'd looked us over and sized up the situation.

"This is permanent, then, huh?" Josephine asked him straightaway.

"Yes, tis permanent. Thou husband is indeed a woman."

She handed him the envelope labeled "Wizard" that we'd brought with us. It contained a thank-you note and a cashier's check for $1000. The guy deserved a sizable tip for the amazing gift he'd so spitefully bestowed upon us.

We didn't stick around the dumbass Renaissance Fair any longer than we absolutely had to. The requisite time after birth had finally passed; today we could finally resume fucking, and this girl wanted to get pregnant again.

12