The Soap Shop Ch. 02

Story Info
A lesbian threesome on company time, lubricated by soap.
3k words
4.53
7.2k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed fresh air. If I had to stay in that office, with Abby's scent lingering in the air, I'd literally go crazy. So let's just take my short lunch break and go out around town for a moment, maybe get some different ideas.

Or maybe not. It didn't work yesterday, and it didn't work the day before.

I guess one of the problems is that in our crusty little shit town, there's literally nothing to see. I mean, if the most exciting place is the mall, you know you live where the action's at, right?

Well, the mall it is, then. At least, theres's new stores there sometimes, whenever another one of my poor fellow townspeople makes a desperate attempt to do something with their lives and start a poorly thought out business selling t-shirts with flowers on them.

Except this time, there wasn't another shirt shop there, but... soap? Who needs to sell that much soap in Watercastle, Kansas that it can keep a whole soap shop afloat? Oh well, just another ill-conceived business plan without a plan then, might as well check out the wares while they're still open.

Now let me say this: It's a nice store. As far as expectations go, they were exceeded. It smelled nice, it was light, and tastefully decorated, and it had... soap. Just loads of soap in all shapes, sizes, colors, and, of course, scents.

Now, the weird thing was the labels. No, let me track that back: The weirdest thing was the lady who ran it. She was... well, it wasn's so much what she was, it was more how she acted. She had a look about her like she absolutely, definitely didn't want to be there. And it didn't look like she'd rather be somewhere else, she just looked like she was bored with... life, in general.

Also, she looked kinda... exotic. She had bright red hair that looked natural, with sand-colored skin and eyes that were so deep they made you forgot their color immediately when you looked into them.

But the strangest thing about her were her mannerisms. Little gestures and expressions that looked just so... foreign. Almost alien.

She was definitely not from around here. Or maybe that's racist to think, but she didn't look like anyone I've seen around here, so... don't know what that says about me.

Anyway, I don't know why I keep going on about the shopkeeper, when I was here for the soap, so... back to the soap.

Most of it came in large slabs that were cut into smaller bars of different sizes. They all had labels with fruity names, such as "Oblivion" or "Dreams of Air". There were stranger ones, too. I saw a kinda purple-ish slab labeled "Breath of Water" and a white soap that had a slightly gold sheen to it with the sign "Radiance", but when it came down to it, I really wanted to try a soap named: "Desire"

"Good," the shopkeeper remarked curtly as I approached her with the bar of the Desire soap in my hand.

"What?" I replied, slightly confused. It seemed like an odd statement to make.

"This is good for you," she just said. Her voice was lower than I expected, and smoother. Like it came from an old jazz album. Also, she spoke in a New Jersey accent, which seemed so entirely out of place. I don't know what I thought she sounded like, but it wasn't this.

"Uh... how much is this one?" I asked, as she made no attempts to actually sell the soap.

"Right," the woman said. "Money. Five."

"Five Dollars?" I asked, trying to figure out of that was cheap or expensive for this kind of purchase. I never bought artisanal soap before, so I had nothing to go by.

"Dollars, yah," she replied.

I rummaged through my purse for my wallet. "Ah... do you take plastic?" I asked absently.

"Nah," she said, and that was that. No explanation, no apology, no attempt at being helpful. Maybe this is what it was like in artisanal boutiques? Ah, who are you kidding, Yasmin? That's what it was like everywhere now. Anyway.

I finally found a five Dollar note in my wallet and handed it over. The lady took it, nodded, and looked me deep into my eyes. "Remember," she said, "first, the desiring, then the desired."Then, she turned her attention away from me again and that was that. I was now the proud owner of... a bar of soap.

It felt awkward, carrying it around in my hand, even though it looked kinda pretty. The soap was of a light lavender color, and if you turned it in the light, it had a faint greenish sheen to it. It was mesmerizing, and smelled... hard to describe. Like a memory you can't quite grasp, but know is there.

I arrived back at work and tried to get to my desk as inconspicuous as possible, but who should I run into in the hallway but for Miss GoddammitStillCan'tRememberHerName. She came down the hall, looking at her phone, while I was frantically going through my options before she would see me.

Alright. Here we go, then. Let's take this horn by the teeth, or whatever it's called.

While I was still gathering my resolve, she suddenly looks up and sees me, looking me straight into the eyes. There's an awkward moment between us, then she smiles and greets me. "Hi," she says. "Yasmin, isn't it?"

"Y-yeah," I replied.

"How're you doing?" she asked, being genuinely, surprisingly pleasant.

"I... good, I'm good," I answer, confused about the small talk. Did she not remember our encounter in the restroom earlier?

"Did you have a nice lunch?" she went on chattering, smiling at me with a slightly asymmetrical smile, which somehow made her look cute. Her eyes sparkled when she smiled and there is something about genuine cheerfulness that's just... very attractive.

"Alright, I guess," I shrugged. "I just went to the mall real quick."

At this, she became even more excited. "Ohh, did you find something nice?" she asked. "I haven't been there in... I don't know how long. Weird, when you think about it, since it's so close to where I work now. I should go more often."

"Yeah, you should," I replied, now getting infected with her chattiness. "Just today I found a neat soap boutique there."

"Oh wow," she squeaked. "Did you buy something? Can I see?"

At this, I hesitated. There was something about the soap. No, not the soap, about the shop itself, that was off. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it felt kinda strange to be carrying a bar of soap around in my handbag and just to pull it out in front of people. I mean, it wasn't even wrapped or anything. "S-sure," I said finally, taking my time to go through the contents of my bag.

Finally, I held the bar in my hand. It still had that mesmerizing shimmer and for a moment we both stared at it like it was... I dunno, jewelry, or something. A rare gem, or a slightly weird looking bug.

"Is it good," she said, almost whispering now. "Have you tried it?"

I shrugged. "Not yet," I replied.

"You totally should," she continued, curious now. "Just give it a quick try in the restroom."

The restroom. Right. Maybe that wasn't such a bad idea. After all, we might be able to have a more private talk there, away from everyone else. But it also felt like I was returning to the scene of the crime.

Oh well, in for a penny, pound for your thoughts, or whatever. Soon the two of us were back where we met earlier, under different circumstances, even if only one of us knows it. I eyed the soap in my hand. Hesitatingly, I said: "Maybe you want to try first?" I suggested, holding the soap out for her.

She shook her head. "It's yours," she replied. "You should be the one to do it."

I shrugged. "Alright," I said, "let me see how this feels on my hands."

I ran some warm water from the sink and begun to soap my hands with it. It felt... nice. Very smooth, leaving a delicate coating on my skin, like a velvet embrace.

I handed it over to her, and she begun to wash her hands with it in the sink next to mine. It felt kinda stupid, doing this, but also a little empowering, like in a girl power kinda way. Just two new buddies, trying out something new that smells good and makes them beautiful.

And god, did it make her beautiful. She was so... incredible. The way she looked at me and the way she smiled, the way her body moved in those clothes...

It was like I had never really seen her until that moment. She was short - shorter than me, though not by much, but definitely more fit and thin, which overall gave her a small, delicate apperarance. Her head almost seemed too large for her body, and was framed with this wild, tousled hair that was very visibly dyed in a color the package probably called "embers" or something else alluding to fire, even though it just turned out a rusty red.

The roots of it had long grown out and showed her natural black hair - or maybe she wanted it that way? Either case, it worked for her and made her look... adventurous. Like she could star in an action movie at any moment. Maybe break out in song if it's a musical.

Her eyes just sparkled, hypnotically, as she looked over at me, caressing her sweet, slender hands with the soap. And her lips... those sweet, slightly shiny lips that smiled so beautifully. And her lips... those sweet, slightly shiny lips that smiled so beautifully and moved to form words that only hit me after she had already stopped speaking them.

"Are you alright?" she asked - or rather, had asked, as she was now staring at me slightly concerned. I must've looked at her funny or something.

"You... you are so beautiful," I stuttered, feeling myself incredibly attracted to this woman.

"D-do you think so?" she asked, blushing. "I didn't think you would even notice me."

She continued saying something else, but I didn't listen anymore, just watching her lips, move and part and form words and sounds. I had to kiss her. I couldn't help it, and if my life depended on it, I had to kiss her right now, right then.

"I have to kiss you," I said, trembling from excitement, because my body knew I needed more than just a kiss.

She looked surprised, but not repulsed, standing there watching me as I moved over to her, my hand gently touching her arm, my mouth getting closer and closer to its heavenly goal, until finally, our lips touched, softly at first, then more eagerly as I pulled her tight against myself, feeling the warmth of her body against mine, the smell of her hair and skin filling my senses.

he leaned in and kissed me back, running her fingers through my hair while I felt her body writhe under her baggy hoodie.

"I... I'm so glad you like me too," she gasped as we broke the kiss.

Like me too? What the hell... did she have a crush on me all this time? I felt so incredibly lucky in that moment. I wanted her so bad, my body almost ached for her.

"God, I want you," I just groaned, with a sigh.

She giggled. "I didn't think you'd be interested," she whispered. "You're so much older and more mature and probably have so much more experience..."

I felt myself drawn to her breasts, my hands moving down her front until I was cupping them gently, pushing her with her back against the sink.

She gasped. "Can I... can I call you Mommy?" she asked, her face turning beet red.

"You can call me anything you like," I replied and then pushed up her top, revealing a pair of pink, round, soft, perfectly shaped breasts.

She didn't even wear a bra, and her boobs looked just as perky and bouncy and pristine as if they had just come fresh from the booby factory. I was jealous. Must be nice to not have to worry about gravity.

I leaned in and closed my mouth around her left nipple, sucking at it hungrily, like it fed me the milk of unending passion and I was addicted to it.

My hand slid into her pants and encountered to my surprise a thick bush of pubes inside her panties, making it fun to run my fingers through until I found her moist little slit. I began to slide a finger inside of it while I felt her nipple grow harder against my tongue, her breath coming in shallow bursts as she moaned slightly. "Yes Mommy," she gasped. "Make your little baby girl wet."

Fuck, if baby girl only knew how wet she made me... But I didn't say anything. It's hard to talk with a mouth full of boob, but I could've made it work. Thing is, I didn't wanna talk. I wanted to fuck.

Impatiently, and with a fervour I didn't think I had in me, I tore off her pants and dropped to the floor in front of her, pushing her legs apart and diving straight for her hairy muff. I sucked on her clit greedily, filling my mouth with her hair pussy flesh and the taste of her sweet, sweet juices while she began to bite her lips hard, trying desperately not to moan too loud so as not to alert anyone to our passionate but illicit activity.

I was munching on her cunt so hard, so full of heat and hunger, that I didn't even notice the door opening, didn't even notice someone standing behind me. Only when my lover tensed up so hard that her legs almost crushed my ears, I let on and turned around.

It was Abby, and she stared at us like she just entered the Twilight Zone. Before she could say anything, I told her: "You should try this soap!" I don't know what had come over me, I was holding out the bar of soap, grinning like an idiot with my still unnamed co-worker's legs around my neck.

I don't know why Abby took it. Maybe she was just as confused and taken aback, and when you're distracted and someone hands you something, you just take it. Try it some time, it works.

Anyway, so she washes her hands, all the while eyeing us, trying hard to think of what to say. "So, you two are..."

"There's room for one more," I interrupt her eagerly, my head swimming from horniness and excitement. To be fair, I don't know how I got so bold all of a sudden, but I may have just gotten caught up in the moment.

My enthusiasm was only dampened when Abby stared at me wide-eyed and with a look of... revulsion? Or maybe more of discomfort? I don't know. I have to admit, the bathroom floor wasn't the most sexy place in the world, but I didn't expect that.

Quietly, I took the soap back. It was still wet and slippery, so I got up and washed the rest of it off my fingers, fighting a creeping sense of shame and my intense lust for pussy at the same time.

When I finally turned around to face her, she had changed entirely. Her sour expression had given way to what I could only describe as starry-eyed rapture.

She moved closer against me, her fingers fiddling with my blouse while I was still reeling from the sudden change of mood. Then, something even stranger happened: Here she was, the woman I had adored for weeks now, and all I could think of was to get back between the legs of the other one.

"God, I need you," Abby whispered, looking deep into my eyes.

"I need you too. I'm so in love with you. I've been fallen for you practically since I started here. This is the happiest day of my life," I wanted to say. The words all lined up perfectly in my head; I've been rehearsing them for weeks now. But when I opened my mouth, all that came out was a shuddering: "Mmnnnnhhhgggghhh."

I'm a great speaker. I do both weddings AND funerals.

Luckily, Abby didn't mind. Her hands ran down my sides until she pulled up my skirt with one hand rubbing hard against my panties. I did not realize how soaking wet they were until she started pulling them down and I felt the wetness slide down against the sides of my thighs.

We both went down on the floor and I turned my attention back to the young woman still leaning against the sink, who had eyed this whole exchange with suspicion.

Hungrily, I went back to that eternal spring of joyful juice which rests between her legs, probing and stirring it with a finger or two to get the waters flowing again, while Abby wasted no time and parted my buttocks, which now pointed towards her. I felt her wet, warm tongue slither in between them, soon finding my tight, puckered anus which she slurped on luxuriously.

In that moment, I was the happiest woman on earth. My love was licking my ass and my young lovers pussy was filling my mouth and I felt like a lesbian tongue sandwich. The only thing that would make it better would be... uuuhhh, that's right. Exactly there. No, give me one more finger. Three is the magic number. Thaaaat's it, now fuck it like you mean it!

I gasped and clenched my lips so hard around my other lover's clit that she shrieked, but I did not care anymore. I thrust my fingers in and out of her sopping wet hole until she was dripping just as much as I was with Abby pounding me from behind, trying to pry open my ass with her tongue.

And this is how the three of us all got fired on the same day. Because, it turns out, it is actually frowned upon to have a lesbian threesome on company premises, even if it's technically still on your lunch break.