The Soccer Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Julie and Lydia get closer.
1.6k words
4.58
15.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: In part one we met Julie, a young soccer coach and Lydia, the mother of one of her players. Lydia was surprised that her daughter was having same sex experiences with some of the other girls and that she had a crush on her coach Julie. After a casual meeting as a local watering hole and some flirting, Julie invited Lydia back to her apartment. Groping has occurred and now we pick up our story.

Lydia stood and looked down at her new lover. Glancing around she saw the hallway the presumably led to Julie's bedroom. With a saucy grin she lowered her panties to the ground and kicked them toward Julie. She boldly walked down the hallway shedding garments as she went. When she got to the door she turned her naked body to Julie. "I'm waiting." she said then closed the door behind her.

Julie was flabbergasted, Lydia was being more sexually aggressive than just about any woman in Julie's experience But her needy wet pussy won any debate and she too stripped as she went down the hallway to her bedroom.

When she opened the door, any further doubts were erased when she saw Lydia. She lay on Julie's bed, legs spread wide open and three fingers buried in her dripping pussy. All her exercise had resulted in a tight petite package. Her breasts stood proud and her nipples pointed like bullets. She even had the deep dips over her collarbones.

Julie moaned as her hands cupped her breasts, fingers squeezing her swollen nipples as she focused on the gorgeous MILF fingering herself to ecstasy in her bed.

Lydia opened her eyes to see Julie standing in the doorway. Motioning the coach closer, she felt another surge of warmth in her already twitching pussy as she saw Julie's inner lips hanging past her outer ones. Julie's clit was thick and hard, extending good inch from its base. She could see it throb from Julie's extreme arousal.

Lydia took the large clit in her fingertips, rolling her painted nails around it. Julie screamed and ground her pussy against Lydia's hand.

Lydia took her lover's hand and pulled her in to bed, mouths meeting in a soul stealing kiss, their tongues fighting for dominance. She broke the kiss and looked into lust filled eyes. "Your turn." she rasped.

Lydia rolled them over and kissed her way down the other's body pausing to pull each nipple in turn between her teeth in a playful bite. Julie writhed in pleasure as soft lips trailed down her taught belly, muscles twitching in her thighs. She curled her fingers in Lydia's hair and pushed her head the final inches to her soaking wet slit. Lydia pulled one of the hanging curtains of swollen pink flesh into her mouth and tugged lightly. She spread the butterfly lips against Julie's crotch and stared into the gooey hole. She pressed her tongue into the hole lapping at the thick cream running freely.

Lydia slid two fingers in Julie's clutching pussy. Slick walls massaged her fingers as she sought the rough patch that covered the g-spot. Finding she curled her fingers up and pressed upward. Julie let out a guttural moan that turned to a high pitched shriek as Lydia took her huge clit in her mouth and sucked it like a tiny penis. Julie writhed as her pleasure soared to new heights, her head swam as she felt her orgasm approaching. Eyes rolling back into her head, she involuntarily rolled her hips desperately seeking the point of no return.

She gasped as Lydia lifted her head, face shiny with the cream running freely from her pussy. "What the..?" she groaned. Lydia pulled her fingers from Julie's pussy and instead massaged her oversized clit. She pressed her mouth to Julie's, kissing her deeply and smearing both of their faces with Julie's cum.

Clit burning with need, Julie screamed into her lover's mouth as she finally reached the peak. Her orgasm ripped through her body, she wrapped her arms around Lydia pulling her tight against her. Their breasts mashed together and Lydia felt the breath squeezed from her lungs from the force of Julie's embrace.

Lydia continued to play with Julie's throbbing clit through the massive orgasm, trying to coax a second from her. She sucked Julie's bottom lip between her teeth and bit gently as Julie continued to moan into her mouth.

As she rode out her orgasm, Julie experienced something she never had before, she hovered at the peak of pleasure never coming down as Lydia continued to play with her pussy. Then a new explosion tore through her cunt and she saw white as a second orgasm even larger than the first hit her. Her entire body went rigid then began shaking uncontrollably as waves of pleasure rolled over her. Her clit painfully throbbed in Lydia's fingers and she felt her ass and back getting wet from the juices pouring from her pussy soaking the mattress beneath her. She slapped as Lydia's hand several times before finally knocking it away. Unable to form a coherent thought, she continued to hold Lydia against her as the violent twitches faded into trembles. Lydia kissed her ear and softly whispered "Baby that was incredible."

After several minutes Julie reached over to the table beside her bed. Rummaging in the drawer, she took out a small wand shaped vibrator. Lydia watched intently as she turned it on then rested the head on Lydia's nipple. It quickly hardened and as the vibrator was moved to the other nipple it was replaced by Julie's soft lips. The vibrator slowly slid down her body until it nestled between her pussy lip and against her clit. Then she groaned as the wand was switched off.

Julie sat up and swung her leg over Lydia's to scissor against her. The wand was sandwiched between them. The head pressed against both women's clits as they started to rock together. The Julie turned it on to the highest setting. The shock hit them both like a sledgehammer and immediately they both felt their orgasms build.

Mouths hanging open but no sounds from either woman so that the only sounds in the room was a high pitched buzz from the wand accompanied by the wet squelching sounds of their pussies grinding together.

Lydia started chanting "Oh Julie, oh Julie." over and over, her head flung back and her back arched. A scream started low and grew in pitch and intensity. Her chest heaved and she grabbed her breasts pulling on her nipples stretching them away from her chest. Julie was becoming lost in her own pleasure when a stream of fluid shot from Lydia's pussy bathing her in fragrant cum. Lydia's hot cum splashing her face and chest triggered Julie's own orgasm and their bodies thrashing on the bed dislodged the wand from between and it fell to the floor unnoticed where it continued to buzz against the wood floor.

Lydia actually blacked out momentarily from the force of her cum and when as she came to for a few seconds she didn't know where she was, then her eyes focused on the gorgeous form of Julie she remembered that she had just had the most intense orgasm of her entire life, she had never squirted before and seeing Julie's chest dripping with her essence. The sight caused another mini orgasm and she just let it flow over her.

Finally with and exhausted groan they both sat up and giggled over the mess that they had made of Julie's bed. Everything was soaked with a mixture of sweat and juice from their swollen pussies.

Julie reached down to grab the still buzzing wand and Lydia looked at her watch, Five hours had passed since she had first knocked on Julie's apartment door, "Shit, I need a shower and get home, it's so late." she said. Julie lay the wand on the table and vanished into the bathroom to start the shower. Returning from the bathroom she took Lydia's hand pulling her up to stand on rubbery legs. They entered the shower and let the water rinse the evidence of the evening from their still sensitive skin. Julie massaged soap over Lydia's body lingering at her breasts. She kissed each nipple while Lydia moaned for her stop, she really needed to get home. Finally stopping with a frustrated moan, Julie stepped back so Lydia could rinse the rest of the soap. They stepped from the shower and Julie laid naked on her bed as Lydia retrieved her clothes from the hallway and living room. Returning to the bedroom, she quickly got dressed but draped her still damp panties across Julie's chest. "You keep these." she said, "This has been the best night of my entire life."

Julie pulled her down for one last kiss, then Lydia turned away and left the apartment.

Two days later Julie was in the changing room at the "Y" when Lydia walked in. Since there were others in the room, Lydia went to her locker and started changing. "Umm excuse me Miss Lydia?" Julie said, "I wanted to talk to you about Stacey's soccer training and maybe one or two of the other parents about their daughters as well. Umm Anna and Beth, so Kate and Siobhan. If you could arrange a meeting for the four of us, we have some things to discuss."

Lydia hid a smile. "Sure Julie I'll arrange a meeting, Hopefully nothing is wrong, the girls love you and we really appreciate everything you're doing as well."