The Soccer Mom Pt. 02.5 - Stacey

Story Info
We learn more about Lydia's daughter.
1k words
4.48
4.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This offering is a short interlude in the Soccer Mom series. We learn more about Lydia's daughter Stacey. In a way, it was Stacey's fault that Lydia spent the night with Julie. Lydia found a text message between Stacey and one of her friends about the huge crush she had on her coach and it helped Lydia to admit her own desires.

Stacey Osborne's clit was still tingling as she drove home from "studying" with her friend and teammate Kate. The two young women had just spent the last three hours with their heads between each others thighs, tongues caressing rock hard throbbing clits, fingers exploring soaking wet pussies.

The YMCA women's travel soccer team was a hotbed of lesbian activity, most of the players were at least exploring their sexuality during trips to games and the back of the bus usually was filled with soft moans along with the musky scent of arousal. Stacey had learned much about pleasure during those trips and had used that knowledge to make herself a popular woman amongst the female faculty at college. She had eaten her way to better grades, been tied up to cover missing assignments, and on one memorable occasion spent a weekend being fucked in both holes by strapon wearing Miss Reynolds her Women's Studies professor and her partner. Still, Stacey's ultimate crush, her Everest, her Moby Dick was her soccer coach Julie.

Julie was everything that Stacey looked for in another woman. She was tall and moved with a feline grace from years of athletic competition. Stacey had taken Julie's yoga class a few times at the Y but had to stop because she couldn't relax with Julie clad in skintight lycra moving through the different poses at the head of the group. Her pussy would throb and her own leotard would become soaked at the crotch. Calm and serenity wouldn't come until after the class when she would rub her clit in the shower and brought herself to orgasm several times imagining it was Julie fingering her.

Still, her time spent with Kate was more than satisfactory. Anna, also on the team and a lover as well, would join in usually but today she had to work. Kate was a short tomboy. The team's goalie, she was built like a fireplug, Kate looked slightly chubby, but was very strong. She wore her hair short, changing the color regularly matching her trimmed pubes and armpit hair to what was on her head. Kate was also very much a dominate partner, and while Stacey didn't feel like a submissive, she usually let Kate take the lead in bed. Today was no exception as Kate had pushed her back on the bed as soon as she arrived and straddled her head. Under the rah-rah skirt she wore, Kate was naked, her pussy was framed by a patch of fire engine red hair that she ground into Stacey's face. Stacey had parted those curls with her tongue and eagerly lapped away at the pussy until Kate's powerful thighs almost crushed her head when she came filling Stacey's mouth with her delicious cream. Only after she came a second time did Kate rise off of Stacey's head. They both undressed and fell back into bed to mutually pleasure each other as the afternoon passed.

Stacey parked her car and bounced up the steps to the front door and went inside. She dropped her books on the couch and headed down the hallway to her room, before she heard a soft moan from behind her parents door. She knew her dad's car wasn't parked in the driveway so it was just her an Lydia in the house. She crept up to the door in time to hear another moan and reached for the doorknob. Fresh juices poured into her panties already soaked from the afternoons activities with Kate when she realized that the door wasn't fully closed.

Stacey gently pushed and the door swung open enough to see her parents bed. She watched in lusty awe as she saw her mother attempting to jam her entire hand into what looked like a well stretched pussy. Lydia's thighs glistened in the overhead light from the copious amount of lubricant she was using to aid herself in getting her hand inside her pussy. Her naked breasts rose and fell from her rapid breathing. Eyes clenched in both her effort and her pleasure as she pressed all five fingers deeper inside herself.

Stacey couldn't help cupping her breast as she watched her mom masturbate. She knew that really she should back away and give her mom some much needed privacy, but her feet felt like they were locked in place. Here was her mother, the woman that had given birth to her fucking herself with wild abandon. Trying to do something that Stacey had only seen in the raunchier porn films she sometimes watched while playing with herself before bedtime.

After a few minutes that felt like hours, Stacey felt her own need growing strong even after the several orgasms she had already had that day due to Kate's talented tongue and slowly started to back away to go to her own room since she didn't want to get caught fingering herself in the hallway in case her father came home. She finally turned when Lydia let out a ear shattering scream as her hand finally slipped inside her and she simultaneously had an intense orgasm. To Stacey's complete surprise and shock, her mother screamed out her Soccer coach's name as she came. " Oh Julie Fuuuuccccckkk!" Her pussy clenched and she came right there in the hallway.

Walking back to her room on trembling legs, Stacey's thoughts swirled around what she had just witnessed. Her mom Lydia was masturbating AND fisting herself to her coach Julie and seemingly, it wasn't just fantasy. Lydia must have been with Julie, and it must have been recently.

Stacey sprawled across her bed and pulled her phone from her backpack. With cum covered fingers she found the number she wanted and dialed. "Kate, you're not going to fucking believe what I just saw." she said when Kate answered.