The Social Club - My First Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now getting late so without saying anything else, I stood up, took her hands in mine inviting her to stand up, and when she had done that, turned around, and holding her hand led her to the bedroom.

We got to the foot of the bed and I turned around to face her. I lifted up my hands and softly brushed the sides of her face with the tips of my fingers. I noticed Kayte close her eyes and tilt her head to one side, gently trapping my hand between her cheek and her shoulder.

I moved my lips now, down to hers, kissing her again and nibbled on them gently and slowly. Her lips were now parted as we kissed more firmly. The softness, the yielding, the surrender, the sheer sensuality I could feel was something to behold. Maybe I was overreacting, but not having had this kind of touch for a long long time sent my senses reeling. And then it got even better as our tongues met and explored each other. I couldn't believe it. My erection had subsided a little during the previous discussion but now it was back to rock hard again. This woman was really exciting me.

I moved my lips to the top of her neck and nibbled my way down its slender length. Across her throat and up the other side they travelled. Then they moved down, into the open top of her blouse. It was now that my right hand moved up to cover her left breast. An audible murmur escaped Kayte's lips as I gently squeezed. I could feel the hardness of her nipple through her bra and blouse. I pulled away after a short while, to try to regain some composure while I unbuttoned her blouse, pulled it out of her slacks and removed it. I moved my lips down to the now heaving mounds of the tops of her breasts and kissed them while my right hand now reached around behind her back, found the clasp of her bra and undid it.

"Well... you've done that a few times before" she said wearing a half smile. "Most guys have trouble with two hands. You were so smooth with just one. I might have to watch out for you".

"No you don't need to worry about me. It's just something I learned to do a long time ago. And it seems like the knack of doing it is like riding a bike. You never forget how to do it. Maybe you get a little rusty" I replied smiling, "but I must admit it went better than I thought. It's been a very long time since I had the thrill of doing that".

Kayte shrugged the bra off and dropped it on the floor, leaving her breasts exposed. They were perfect, not too big, not too small, and with just the perfect amount of sag that I love. I love the sag because it lets me feel the weight of the breast. And I love the jiggle that occurs when a woman with just a little sag in her breasts walks, or even better, runs.

I moved my hands up to and cupped those perfect breasts, feeling their weight. With one hand I squeezed and kneaded one breast while I moved my mouth to the other. I took the whole areola and nipple in my mouth and ran my tongue around the edge of the areola and then sucked on it. I then released it from my mouth and just ran my tongue in decreasing circles around the tip of the breast until I reached the nipple proper, at which time I sucked on it, first softly, then harder and harder. The nipple on her other breast I was now rolling between the thumb and forefinger of my other hand. It seemed that Kayte was really enjoying the twisting and the pulling of her nipples, as her murmurs were now getting more frequent and noisy and her hand was now rubbing up and down the length of my trouser covered cock.

We now pulled apart from each other, as Kayte struggled to get first my belt, then button, then zip undone, while I struggled with the same items on her. But we got there. We stepped out of our pants, and I removed my shirt.

I turned Kayte around and sat her down on the edge of the bed, knelt down in front of her and put my hands on her knees spreading them apart. She helped and then lay down on her back as I moved my tongue and fingers down to her neatly trimmed bush. Katie's inner labia poked out prominently between her outer pussy lips and everything down there was hot and wet. First I ran my tongue along the edges of her outer labia, moving up and down and then I moved my tongue to her slit, while my fingers moved to massage her now unoccupied outer lips. My tongue moved up and down, following all the intricate folds and twists and turns of her inner lips. I turned my head side on and took as much of those lips into my mouth as I could and sucked on them, rolling them back and forth as I sucked. The moans now coming from Katie were almost non-stop.

I lifted my mouth, now absolutely saturated with her juices, and with the thumb and forefinger of my left hand parted her inner lips, spreading them as far as they would go, just leaving her clit exposed. She jumped as my tongue brushed against the bottom of her hood. "Oooooohhhh" she groaned. More groans escaped as I now inserted my right thumb into her sopping wet vagina and my forefinger rubbed up and down her perineum to her anus. A couple of minutes of this was all I was able to take before getting up, and moving my cock to her vaginal opening. I briefly moved my cockhead up and down her slit before sinking it all the way into her.

Then slowly slowly I moved in and out, almost to the point of total withdrawal before moving back in. Kayte was already approaching climax, and just as I thought she was about to cum, much to her surprise, I withdrew my cock completely. She opened her eyes, which were I noticed getting that glassy look, as if to say "why did you do that?"

"Can't let you cum just yet" I said, "Besides, I want you to move up the bed, please."

I think it took a few moments for her to register what was happening, and then she slowly moved up the bed, swinging her body around so that she was now lying full length on her back on the bed resting her head on the pillows. I climbed onto the bed and kissed her mouth, her breasts, her tummy before climbing on top of her. My cock needed no help in finding the entrance to where it knew it wanted to go. So once again, it slowly moved in inch by inch with a tiny pause each time, until it was buried in her pussy up to the hilt. Out pubic bones were hard up against each other's and I felt complete. I arched my back so that I could suck on her nipples before I started moving my cock again, and then went down on my elbows, so that I could squeeze her tits as we made love. Some minutes later, our movements had lost their gentleness and had now become urgent.

"Fuck me..." Kayte yelled as she arched her back to push her pussy as hard into me as she could go. "Cum in me... cum with me... AAaaaaarrggggg..." she yelled as she started shuddering. That was enough for me too, as I exploded inside her. I erupted time and time again as she completed her orgasm, and I completed mine.

I stayed inside her until my cock lost its hardness and plopped out naturally. I gave her a long kiss on the mouth before I finally rolled off her and lay beside her.

"Wickedly awesome" I heard her quietly whisper as we both drifted off to sleep.

But that wasn't the end of it. About 3 am I awoke to a raging hard-on around which I found Kayte's soft, warm, wet mouth, and a hand. All bobbing up and down, moving in rhythm which continued until I warned her that "I... am... Cumming" giving her notice as I didn't know if she was a swallower or not. I didn't need to be concerned as she sped up all her movements until I yelled "Aaarrrggggggggggggg!' and came in her mouth. She just stopped and kept her mouth firmly clamped around my cock until she was sure she had milked me dry. In my own ecstasy I hadn't noticed, that she had cum again too.

As she lay back down beside me, she said "Thank you for dinner... thank you for a fantastic evening and night."

I could just summon up enough levity and energy to say "You're thanking me!" and we both laughed as we once again drifted off to sleep, this time not waking up until daylight.

Unfortunately, Kayte had to go to work again even though it was now Saturday. After she finished in the shower I made her breakfast and coffee, and then drove her back to her place so she could change her clothes and pick up her car.

"Is it OK if I come back tonight?" she asked.

"You betcha" I said breaking out into a huge smile. "I'll even cook us something to eat."

"I'll look forward to it" she said flashing me a beautiful smile.

END

*****

12