The Social Experiment - D/D Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're both as ready as I can make you," Roxy groaned. "Stick it in her, Charlie. But slow and gentle, okay?"

"Yes, mum," Charlie acknowledged as he moved the gigantic head of his cock against his sister's starfish.

"Oh, Gawd, Charlie. Oh, Gawd. Slowly, please," JoJo pleaded.

The tip of Charlie's enormously headed cock slid partway into his sister's ass before encountering her knot.

"Hold there, Chaz," JoJo begged.

Roxy whispered something into Charlie's ear. Charlie grinned and nodded.

"Watch this," I whispered to the other two.

"Why, Xav?"

"Your mum's going to force the issue."

"Get up on your hands and knees, JoJo," Roxy commanded.

"More lube in your sister's ass, Chaz. Bella, you little slut, get over here and suck your nephew's cock. And, bitch, you'd better not let my son cum!"

To be clear, the Johns and Rosboroughs aren't biologically related, but our families have always been close, so we tend to name each other as if Bella and Roxy were sisters. Bella and Roxy have been best friends since their first year in high school.

Bella quickly knelt and enveloped Charlie's swollen member with her mouth. She allowed the saliva created by having Charlie's tool on her tongue to drool over it.

Sitting up, Bella said, "Ready."

"Squat and get Bella to guide you into JoJo's ass, "Roxy instructed.

As she felt the monstrous head of her brother's cock at the entrance to her dark fuck hole again, my wife gasped and tensed her muscles. But, this time, Roxy was prepared for her reaction. Kneeling so she could reach under her daughter, Roxy forcefully rubbed two fingers over JoJo's clit and into her cunt. Simultaneously, Roxy grabbed JoJo's nipple, viciously hauled on, and twisted it.

The sudden combination of pleasure/pain caused JoJo to shriek and jump up and back, impaling herself on her brother's massively headed tool. With another jump as Charlie's cock speared through her knot, JoJo realised the pain was gone. Now Charlie's head was past her knot, the rest slid inside her easily.

"Oh, wow!" JoJo moaned. "Oh, mum, Bella, now I know why you kept encouraging me to try. It feels so good, so Gawddamned fucking good!"

Then, reaching out with her hand, she said, "Xavier, baby, where are you?"

"Here, JoJo," I replied, moving so my wife could grab my cock, which I assumed was what he wanted.

Once she had me in her hand, JoJo begged, "Jacob, mum, you have to help lift Charlie and me up so Xavier can slide under, then into me. I have to feel my husband's cock in my slutty cunt as my brother pounds my whore's arse."

I knew just how turned on my wife was by her language. JoJo hardly ever swore and never called herself such demeaning words unless she desperately needed a massive-sized fucking.

Throwing off my clothes, I was quickly on my back in the dirt with my feet working their way between JoJo's arms and under her body. Once I was most of the way under, with Jacob and Roxy helping to carry some of their combined weight, my wife and brother-in-law crawled/duck walked forwards until my flamingly erect dick was under my wife's soaking, wet pussy. Finally, with Roxy guiding, JoJo sank onto me, and Charlie's balls rested on mine.

The head of Charlie's cock was so thick that when he moved, I felt it rub deliciously along my shaft. Briefly, I wondered if I could convince Charlie to fuck me. Jacob and I got it on occasionally because it seemed to turn our women on exponentially. However, Charlie hadn't shown he had any interest in man-on-man sex at all, so Jacob and I left him alone. I'd teased Jacob about crossdressing for me as I fucked him, but he pointed out that I was the one that people considered 'pretty'.

I was swiftly cast out of my reveries when JoJo bit my pec, "Don't just lie there, asshole," she hissed. "Fuck me!"

Smiling and kissing my wife's cheek, I replied, "Bit needy today, aren't we, my love?"

"Shut up and fuck. Or do you want me to call Jacob over?"

Pretending to consider this, I only moved a minuscule, and even with that slight movement, JoJo's cunt gripped tightly onto my cock. The huge head of Charlie's cock forced my cock against JoJo's G-spot. Every movement stimulated that pleasure spot to the max.

"Well, I'd hate to think Jacob was missing out!" I kidded.

"He isn't," JoJo moaned and turned her head to where her mother lay on her back, eating my mother's pussy as Jacob sawed into Bella's ass.

"Then, it shall be as you command, my love," I joked before slamming my hips up at her.

JoJo grunted, "Ugh," before her mouth turned potty again. "Fuck I love being a dirty slut for my husband and brother. My dripping whore's cunt loves having a cock in it, any cock. It's a receptacle, and I'm a receptacle, a receptacle for cocks and cum. My dirty anal fuck hole is nothing more than another receptacle for cocks and cum. Fill your receptacle up, boys. Fill your dirty fucking anal and cock loving slut up."

Who were we to deny the poor 'slut'?

Working out a heavily pounding rhythm, Charlie and I drove JoJo swiftly into orgasmic oblivion.

Charlie and I slammed my wife between us so hard that we were literally making her world rock. The sound of our pelvises hitting her echoed off the concrete walls of our compound's fence. Charlie, at nineteen, had done well to last this long without cumming, but I knew he wouldn't last much longer. JoJo had bucked, grunted, moaned and sworn herself through several minor cum events but hadn't had that truly cataclysmic explosion I knew was coming yet.

Knowing JoJo was running out of time before Charlie came in her ass, I reached between us and pinched her nipples between my thumbs. Then, squeezing hard, I pulled them to the sides and twisted. Roxy had realised her daughter wasn't quite there yet, so her hand suddenly snaked down between JoJo and me and found JoJo's clit.

As Roxy rubbed my wife's clit, I whispered to JoJo, "Show me your cum face, my dirty little cock sucking, mother and brother fucking cum whore."

That did it. JoJo's eyes flew open, and her head tossed back. Staring into nothingness, JoJo screamed, "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Then spasmed, bucked, spasmed, screamed, and passed out.

Grunting deep and low, Charlie unloaded into his sister's colon as he felt JoJo's ass spasming around his cock. Charlie dug his fingers so deeply into my wife's ass cheeks that he left bruises. I knew JoJo would show those bruises proudly for as long as they shone.

Charlie's jerking cock pressed the walls of JoJo's pussy tightly against the shaft of my cock. That feeling, combined with JoJo's pussy spasms, sent me rocketing into my orgasm. Then, grunting to match my brother-in-law, I came deliciously into my wife's wet, tight cunt, turning her into what she wanted -a receptacle for cocks and cum.

Meanwhile, Bella had had several orgasms on Jacob's cock and Roxy's mouth. Hearing JoJo scream, Jacob lost control and filled my mother's ass, causing a final orgasm to crash through her.

I knew that Roxy hadn't had much fun because she'd concentrated on ensuring her offspring's first anal fuck was a good one. So, because I'd stayed hard after cumming in my wife, I glanced at Jacob. Then, seeing him nod, I worked myself out from under my wife and Charlie and crossed to where my mother-in-law still knelt.

Roxy was climbing to her feet when I grabbed her, picked her up and bent her over. Then, holding her to me, with both of her feet off the ground, I roughly shoved my cock back into her ass as Jacob grabbed a handful of her hair and forced his cock into her mouth. Keeping her suspended between us, we brutally fucked Roxy. I slammed into her ass as hard as possible as Jacob forced Roxy to accept all of his 7+ inches into her mouth and down her throat.

Lifting her hands and pushing on Jacob's thighs for long enough to lift her head off her son's dick, Roxy bellowed, "Fuck me, boys, because I'm going to cuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" Then gobbled her son's cock back down.

After two consecutive massive orgasms, Roxy's body fell limp and sagged between us. So, pulling out of her ass, I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. Then, holding hands with JoJo, I carried Roxy to our in-ground communal bath situated in a separate cabin halfway between our two houses. This bath was more like a small pool. During the summer months, cool water flowed in from the east end over and down a small rock wall. The lip of the bath on the western edge is lower than the rest, so the water fills the tub and then flows out to be collected, filtered and transferred back to the reservoir at the top of the rock wall.

When the pumps ran, the pool was always filled to the brim. This means the bath overflowed when a body, or bodies, entered. To ensure this spilling water isn't wasted, there are concreted drainage troughs to collect and send it to be filtered with the rest. As well as the pumps to keep the water filtering and flowing, another sucks water in before strongly blowing it out from the four corners, creating a maelstrom, or whirlpool, if you prefer. Plus, Jacuzzi-like jets froth the water and soothe aching muscles.

About halfway from the garden to our bathing tub, Roxy protested she wanted to be let down. I ignored her, of course. Instead, I smacked her bum before shoving my middle finger rudely into her cunt.

"Don't make me smack you for real, Mumsie," I teased. "Just lay there like a good anal slut should and accept your fate."

"Having your cock inside me isn't a fate, my mother-fucking son-in-law, it's a divine pleasure. Now, set me down."

So I smacked her again. Roxy pretended to squeal, then wriggled, trying to slide off my shoulder. So I smacked her again. Everyone there knew this wasn't pain or punishment, it was foreplay.

My mother-in-law is a strong, independent woman. A woman who, despite life throwing her abusive husbands and lovers, grew to love and be loved freely. Who, despite growing up and living dirt poor, made her children attend school and insisted they worked hard and got good grades, and who guided her offspring so well that all three of her kids would finish with a professional degree.

Roxy's guidance means, that despite all three of her kids being independently wealthy, all three hold, or will hold, good, well-paying jobs. Any couple that raised an accountant, nurse, and teacher would be proud. To have done it mostly on her own, Roxy knew, was her crowning achievement. I thought it was blatantly ridiculous that society would condemn Roxy as a 'bad mother' because, after their eighteenth birthday, she had sex with her children.

The above is written so that you understand that sometimes, my mother-in-law needs to throw off her 'big-girl-britches' and submit. She, since our families became intimate, chose me for these times. It was the need to submit that caused her relationships to be disastrous. I understand her need and satiate it without using or abusing her.

Just before we got to the bath hut, Roxy gave a sudden violent jerk, escaping from my grasp. She may have fallen quite badly, but luckily, Jacob anticipated what she'd do, caught her legs, and swung them around so I could catch her. I carried Roxy in my arms as if I were a groom carrying his bride across the threshold. So, instead of spanking her bum, I halted and lifted my mother-in-law so I could kiss her beautiful, full and pouting lips.

"Stop struggling, my love," I whispered softly to her. "When we get to the tub, I will put you over my knee and spank your ass as I shove my fingers in your cunt and arse. You want and need it, so quit protesting, or I'll use a flogger on you too."

Sighing and snuggling her head against me, Roxy purred, "As you command, Sir."

Reaching the bathing hut, I immediately sat on the long bench running down the side of the tub. Then, kissing Roxy softly again, I turned her over my knee and shoved the first two fingers of my right hand into her soaking snatch. Next, flexing my thumb, I bent it and forced it through her knot and into her ass. Now that I had JoJo's mum gasping for more, I brought my left hand up and brought it resoundingly down on her ass. I swiftly followed that hit with four more evenly spaced across Roxy's voluminous buttocks.

As expected, after the third hit, Roxy arched back, with her head up and legs bent back, and screamed through a stupendous orgasm, "ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" She shrieked.

I hit Roxy's ass another two times, each smack eliciting a slightly less orgasm, until Roxy sagged over my thighs, covered in sweat and panting heavily.

"Carry me to the tub and make love to me, Xavier, please," she begged.

Of course, I was happy to oblige. Gently picking her up and carrying her as a lover should, I walked down the steps into our massive bath, sat, turned her so she faced away from me, and then gently lowered her onto my rampantly erect cock. With ease, I slid fully inside her until her generous ass came to rest on my pelvis. Next, I grabbed Roxy's left shoulder by putting my right arm under her armpit and up between her luscious bosom. Then, as I pulled her down onto my cock, I thrust slowly and gently up into her heat.

"So good, Xavier," Roxy moaned. "You make me feel so good. Play with my nipples, please. Gently though, okay?"

Softly circling Roxy's rubbery-hard nipples and knowing what my wife's mother needed to hear, I whispered, "I love you, my Roxy girl. You are my favourite mother-in-law, and I will love you forever."

"Thank you, Xavier," Roxy whispered back. "I wish I'd met you when I was eighteen instead of the first arsehole I married."

It went without saying that this was a white lie. If Roxy hadn't gotten knocked up by her first love, Alex, Jacob wouldn't have existed. Roxy wouldn't have traded having her eldest for anything or anyone. Jacob, and all her kids, were what made Roxy, Roxy.

Roxy and I made love. We made it slowly and intimately, our bodies moving in perfect unison. Our orgasms were in sync and slowly, deftly and perfectly entwining as we neared our peak. Our orgasms would be huge. Everyone in that room knew it, and all felt connected and loved. It was as if Roxy and my lovemaking drew the others in, and made them one with us.

As I watched, Jacob and my wife, his sister, joined together. JoJo sat on Jacob's lap, facing him, and guided his thick cock into her slippery with arousal pussy. Then, turning my head slightly more, I thrilled as my mother, kneeling in the tub, sucked Charlie's bulbous head into her greedy mouth and effortlessly swallowed him all.

Roxy's panted groan brought me back to my impending release, "So close, Xavier, So close. No! Don't speed up. Keep it slow like you're doing."

Figuring out I had moved slightly ahead of Roxy on our climb to orgasmic heaven, I tried to distract myself by watching the others. JoJo and Bella had moved to a classic 69 with Bella on top. Mother and daughter-in-law, wife and wife, my wife and wife, tasted, licked and sucked on each other's pussy and clit. Jacob knelt behind my mother and gently, slowly slid his thick cock into her drippingly wet pussy. Charlie knelt behind his sister and slowly pushed her knees back and apart until her pussy's entrance rose high enough for him to push the huge mushroom head of his cock inside her.

Momentarily lifting her head from my mother's clit, my wife groaned, "Gawd, that monstrous thing of yours feels so good inside me, Chaz. Cum in me, brother. Fill your slutty sister with your baby-making juice."

Fortunately, hearing her daughter's sudden, surprising potty mouth speak again sent Roxy rocketing up to where I still climbed.

"Together, Xavier, my love," she hummed. "You ready?"

"Yes, mum."

What happened next, of course, showed where the true power in any relationship resides. A man may take sex from an unwilling woman. He can ravage a reluctant female or take possession of a lady's body, but he can never make love to a woman unless she wants him to. Not unless she also loves him.

I'd roughly taken Roxy's ass, had walloped her gorgeous buttocks and shoved my fingers into her grippingly wet cunt and tight ass before thrusting my strainingly erect dick into her sopping nether regions, but Roxy made what happened next happen. She loved me, and she gave herself to me. She did it willingly and joyously because she loved me.

I felt that love deep in my soul, and the very essence that was me responded. So it was my turn to scream, or more accurately, howl, "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, ROXY!!!!!!!!!!!!" I bellowed as my toes, or so it felt, spurted up through my urethra and into my mother-in-law.

Joyfully, my wife's mother came with me. Roxy blared, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MY FUCKING, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! SO GOOD, SO GOOD, SO FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

Roxy collapsed onto me.

Now that Roxy and I were quiet, the sounds of the other's orgasms ripped through the room. All of them were loud, even if they weren't as loud as Roxy and me.

Satiated, we all washed, then moved as one to the showers to rinse off. Then, taking advantage of the massive bed I'd had built in our communal bedroom, another cabin built between my and Roxy's homes, we all cuddled together and slept. As is fitting, JoJo and Bella slept pressed against me, and Charlie and Jacob pressed against Roxy. But, even like that, we were all close.

I woke sometime later and lay spooning with my mother. Mum's pussy felt warm and wet against the head of my cock, so I gently pushed my hips forward and slid inside her. Mum twitched as my cock split her labia but then stretched and yawned before arching back against me.

Bella's hand reached back, and she caressed my head, "I love you, Xavier," she murmured. "You make your mummy feel so good. I don't need anything, baby, so fill me full of cum, please."

Smiling and running my fingers across her taut tummy and onto her nipples, I teased, "Bet I can make you cum first."

With that, I bit that sensitive nexus where her neck and shoulder met before blowing in and nibbling on her ear. At the same time, I slid one hand across her trimmed bush and onto her clitoris as I found and lightly tweaked her nipples with the other. Then, keeping pressure on her clit with the heel of my hand, I ran my first two fingers down her slit and dipped them into her pussy, feeling my cock sliding inside her as I did.

"Oh, Jaysus!" Bella groaned before her slippery tight pussy clenched down on my invading protuberance as she came.

My need was on me, so rejoicing I'd given Bella an unexpected orgasm, I released into her. My orgasm wasn't the loud, body-shaking kind. Instead, it was quiet, intense and full of that most essential emotion, love.

After my orgasm trembled to a finish, mum pushed me on my back so she could roll to face me. I turned my head to see JoJo leaning on her elbow, smiling at Bella and me, her love for us evident in her gaze.

"Can you go again, baby?" She asked.

"Kiss me as only you can, my wife, and I'll be ready in moments."

It was true. When JoJo and I kissed, it was like the world disappeared. Even my unbreakable connection with my mother wasn't as intense as the connection I felt to JoJo. Gawd help me, but if JoJo ever demanded that I choose between Bella and her, I'd choose her. Luckily, I didn't think I'd ever have to make that choice. Bella and JoJo's connection is at least as strong as Bella's and mine.

Still smiling, JoJo leant forward and touched her soft lips to mine. As expected, my arousal seared, and my erection blazed back to life. All thoughts of Bella left my mind, and I pounced on my wife. Ferociously kissing JoJo's full, pouting lips, I snaked my arm behind her hips as I forced myself between her legs and thrust into her wetness. With an audible thump, my pelvis hit my wife's, and I was embedded deep within her.