The Social Experiment - D/D Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking about what she'd confessed, I knew Roxy needed to talk, so I called out to the other two, "Go on ahead, guys. Please, apologise to Mr Peterson and tell him I'll be with him as soon as possible."

"Sneaking off for a quick fuck with my mum, huh, Xav?" Jacob drawled. Then grinning, he added, "If I didn't know how much she loves riding your big cock I'd probably have to come over there and flog you."

I considered taking my mother-in-law to the baths but decided one of the love seats in our communal bedroom would be better.

Sitting on the seat, I insisted Roxy sit in my lap so I could wrap my arms around her, I held her close and whispered, "Talk to me, mum. I can tell this has been hurting you for years. Just pour it out. Peter and our families will understand."

Roxy's walls came crashing down, and she bawled her eyes out onto my shoulder for a long time before her wails became sniffles, and she was able to talk.

Roxy started in what I thought was an oblique spot, "Do you remember me explaining how my mother helped my father take my virginity on my eighteenth birthday?"

"Of course, my love," I replied. "Was it okay, though? They didn't force you?"

If they had, it would explain a lot. Although I have a PhD in Psychology, I've never practised. Nor am I registered with the Board of Psychology. It was where I thought my life was headed, but as the saying goes, 'life is what happens to you whilst you were planning on doing something else'. I'd received high distinctions for all the student-led counselling classes, though.

"No, Xavier. It was the most beautiful, loving thing that could happen to a virgin girl. The two people in the world who love her the most showed her how to be a woman."

"What was the problem, then?"

"Mum warned me it might happen, but we needed to avoid it at all costs."

"You fell in love with your father," I stated.

Wailing again, Roxy said, "Yes!"

"And he didn't, or wouldn't, love you back?"

"Worse!"

I understood now. Understood why Roxy kept choosing men unwisely. Why she had given up on love and settled for a series of casual affairs. Why so many of those affairs were with men that were completely wrong for her and who often tried to control her, and when they couldn't, they hit her. She was looking for her father and felt she needed to be punished for finding him.

"He fell in love with you, too," I stated, knowing it was a fact.

"Yes!"

"What happened?"

"We couldn't, wouldn't hurt my mother like that, so we snuck around behind her back."

"She caught you?"

"Yes."

"And?"

"Xavier, I nearly caused the disintegration of my parent's twenty-year marriage. Only after I promised to leave home and swore I'd never be alone with dad again did mum agree to go to counselling to try and fix their marriage."

"How did you cope with that?"

"By letting any guy that wanted to fuck me."

"Including my father?"

Roxy froze. That alone told me my guess was correct.

"Please don't hate me, Xavier. Your mum knows. When she was pregnant with you, I knew she needed to know, so I told her. He threatened her that if she didn't fuck him, he'd fuck me instead. But he'd already fucked me. Xavier. He'd already fucked me! Xavier, if only Bella had come to me and told me of his threat, I would have confessed I'd been with him, and she would have dropped him immediately!"

"But then I wouldn't exist, Roxy," I pointed out.

"You're not mad at me?"

"No, mum. Not in the slightest. Since I was a little boy, I've felt that you were like a second parent to me. Now I know it's true. If you had confessed you'd fucked my father, I wouldn't have been born. Therefore your silence caused my existence. I'm very grateful for my existence, Roxy."

A strange thought flowed into my mind, "There's six months difference between Jacob and me, Roxy. Is Jacob my biological brother?"

Clinging to me, Roxy shook her head, "No, Xavier. I fucked your father before Bella did, and after what he did to her, I wouldn't touch him with a ten-foot barge pole!"

"What happened next, Roxy?"

"At the beginning of the second term, after I'd turned eighteen, I met Alex Budge. Alex was almost twice my age, Xavier. Being with him felt good, like being with dad again, and I felt he was my one."

"But?"

"He didn't tell me that he was married, and all I was was a piece on the side. I kept trying to make him take the next step and date me publicly. I didn't care about the age difference and wanted to let the world know I'd found my man."

"But he wouldn't?"

"No. So, I made the second bad mistake of my life."

I asked, "What did you do?" Even though I already knew. Or, at least, strongly suspected.

"I went off the pill and didn't tell him. I knew he loved me, Xavier, so I got pregnant thinking he'd marry me once he knew I was."

"But instead?"

"He informed me he had a wife, dumped me, then went home to his wife, told her, apologised, and begged her to forgive him."

"And she did?"

"Yes!" Roxy wailed.

"What happened next?"

"I had Jacob, duh!"

Kissing my mother-in-law lightly, I said, "I can't help you if you're facetious or snotty with me, mum. So, my love, what happened next? You know I won't judge you, nor will any of our family."

"I had nowhere else to go, so I went back to mum and dad's.

"And?"

"Once I told them I was pregnant, they welcomed me back."

"But?"

"I couldn't resist, Xavier. Dad was right there, and our love for each other still burnt as brightly as ever."

"And?"

"We began making love again."

"Your mother found out?"

Sniffling, Roxy answered, "Yes."

"And?"

"Mum decided she could put up with it for the sake of my unborn child."

"But?"

"I had to be intimate with her, too."

"Can't beat them, so may as well join them?"

"Yes, Xavier."

"What happened next?"

"Jacob was born, and I found a good job. Knowing I was causing problems with my parent's marriage, I moved into a unit by myself. Well, my baby and I did."

"Then?"

"I met John Cross."

"Who was?"

"My manager at work."

"There's more."

"John is twenty years older than me. I thought he was cute and flirted with him at every chance."

"Then?"

"At the company's Christmas party, I took his hand and led him to the supply closet."

"And?"

"We fucked, Xavier. Gawd, did it feel good!"

"But?"

"Turns out he was married, too."

"And?"

"I wasn't on the pill because my gynaecologist told me I couldn't get pregnant until at least six weeks after Jacob's birth as long as I was breastfeeding."

"But?"

"I got pregnant that night."

There was more than four years of age difference between Jacob and my wife, so I knew something must have happened to prevent this birth.

"What happened?"

"When I told John I was pregnant, he punched me to the ground, called me a man-trapping whore, then kicked me repeatedly in the stomach."

"You lost the baby?"

Wailing again, Roxy said, "Yes."

I wanted to ask what happened after the assault, but if Roxy hadn't offered that information after telling me, she wasn't ready to talk about it yet."

Once she'd calmed down and sat quietly in my arms, I stroked her hair and kissed her cheek, "JoJo's father, Roxy."

"Another mistake, Xavier."

"Want to talk about it?"

Sobbing softly, Roxy said, "For than two years, I was basically celibate, Xavier. You know about your grandparents freaking out about Bella's pregnancy and your grandfather kicking her out of home. Because of this, Bella was in an even worse position than I was. She had no one and nowhere, so she came to live with me. Don't hate us, Xavier, I beg of you, but we were young and had needs."

"Still do!" I quipped to try and lighten the atmosphere.

Fortunately, Roxy smiled, "We found an easing of those needs with each other, Xavier. I had a young baby, and Bella was pregnant with you, so boyfriends were non-existent. One night, before Bella's belly grew big, I heard her masturbating. The unit we rented was a dive. And the walls were so thin you could hear the neighbours. So anything happening inside the unit was like there were no walls at all."

"What did you do?"

"I slid into the bed beside her, kissed her, then put my fingers where hers were."

"And?"

"Your mum gasped and froze, but when my thumb found her clitoris, she moaned and kissed me back."

"You made love."

"Yes. Your mum was, until the last few years, very inexperienced sexually. I'd wager yours was only the second flesh cock to enter her. You, Jacob, and now Charlie, are probably still the only men she's had inside her."

"How did it work?"

"Our lovemaking?"

"Yes."

"I acted as a surrogate male, Xavier. Your mum, as you know, is very submissive. Her strict religious upbringing, plus her domineering mother and father, guaranteed that. So, for both of our sakes, I became the strong one. I dominated her as she wanted her man to do, as her father dominated her mother. Therefore, I bought a strapon and became her man, at least during sex."

"But doing that for her caused problems for you?"

"Yes, Xavier. I need my man to be strong, just like your mother does."

"So you looked for strong men and instead found either narcissistic arseholes or mummy's boys."

Seemingly calmer, Roxy snuggled into my chest and said, "Yes. I had one disastrous affair after another. Almost all with married men much older than me."

"Why do you think you kept choosing married men, Roxy?"

In a tiny voice, she answered, "I was trying to replace dad."

"Because?"

"I love him still."

Smiling, Roxy reached her hand up to stroke my hair and said, "You're pretty damned good at this, Xavier!"

"Yes. And on that breakthrough, we should take a break and join our families. Then, later in the week, when you're feeling calm, relaxed and ready, we'll discuss JoJo and Charlie."

Biting her lower lip, Roxy peered longingly into my eyes, "After dinner, Xavier. Can we leave Jacob and Charlie with Bella and JoJo and go to my place alone? Just you and me? Can I have you to myself for the night?"

"As long as Bella and JoJo agree, mum, then yes. What will Jacob and Charlie say?"

"Jacob will probably ask Bella if he can be alone with her. Charlie loves his sister deeply. If not for you, it might turn into something inappropriate."

"Romantic love, not sexual love?"

"Yes."

"We all need to talk to him about it and ensure he knows he and JoJo will never be more than lovers."

Rosy confirmed, "We can do that tomorrow over breakfast."

With that, Roxy lifted herself and grabbed my dick. Of course, it hardened instantly, "Have we got time for a quick fuck now, Xavier? I seem to have developed quite an itch!"

"I'd rather have dinner, then take you home and make slow passionate love, mum."

Letting go of my cock, Roxy said, "I'd like that, too, Xavier. Let's go and see what my sister-wives have made for dinner."

Holding hands, Roxy and I headed to my house. Just before we entered, she pulled me back, stood on tip-toes, kissed my cheek, and said, "Thank you, Xavier. I feel better than I have for a long, long time."

"You're welcome, Mumsie," I teased.

Laughing, we walked into the swirling maelstrom my home had become.

JoJo had put the soundtrack from Saturday Night Fever on, and the men were taking turns imitating John Travolta as they danced with my wives. Some with less success than others. Jacob is an accomplished dancer, but Charlie was all two left feet. The surprise, though, was Peter, with my mother held tightly to his hips and her full breasts pressed firmly against his chest, flawlessly following the moves from the movie's dance competition. Peter's right hand was probably closer to cupping Bella's ass than strictly modest, but I was glad, and mum didn't seem to mind. Even more surprising than how well Mr Peterson moved, was that Bella moved equally as gracefully and flawlessly as he.

Jacob and JoJo moved well together but followed their own dance, not the one from the movie. Then, seeing his mother entering, Charlie grabbed her and swung her to dance in the space they'd created by pushing the coffee tables out to the walls and removing the rugs that usually lay between the lounge chairs and sofas.

Jacob twirled JoJo, and sent her spinning in my direction, "Perfect timing, Xav," he said. "Dance with your wife, and I'll go put the steaks on the grill."

As my wife swept into my arms, I kissed her and said, "Ready to show these addle-footed amateurs how to dance, baby?"

"Yes, my love," JoJo purred, eyes bright and glowing.

"Charlie, put Stayin' Alive on," I demanded.

As the opening bars played, I squeezed JoJo close to me, placed my hand blatantly on her ass and pushed my semi-erect cock against her lower belly and then pressed my cheek to hers. Next, starting with the classic Tango two-person strut, JoJo and I swirled, twirled and two-stepped across the 'dance floor'.

JoJo and I moved so perfectly together that even Peter and my mother stepped aside to watch. When the last chords closed, the other five applauded, and Peter said, "Wow, you two! That was better than anything I've ever seen. Xavier, is there anything you can't do, that you're not good at?

Pretending to consider his question seriously, I dead-panned, "Well, Mr Peterson, unfortunately, I have to admit that I had to drop out of Wizard School."

"You did?" Peter jokingly responded, playing straight man for my gag.

"Yup. I failed mind reading and levitation!"

"Those who like their steaks rare to medium rare, dinners up. Those who want them burnt to boot leather can fuck off out of the house," Jacob called as the laughter swelled.

Grabbing our steaks and adding salad, baby potatoes and garnishing of our choice, we moved to the dining room. In its original specifications, my table seats eight, but it can be pulled apart in the middle and as many extra pieces as the room allows can be added.

I'm sure Peter expected to be sat near me and close to Bella and JoJo, but instead, I sat him opposite Bella, at the other end of the table from JoJo and me. I hoped Bella would relax and flirt with Peter by leaning forwards and allowing him ample opportunity to peer down her low-cut top. Plus, I hoped, probably forlornly, that Bella might drop her heeled right shoe and use her sexily-stockinged foot to tease Pete.

During the dinner, I caught Peter surreptitiously peering down my mother's top several times. By her slightly parted lips and sparkling eyes, I could tell mum knew Peter looked but was pretending she didn't notice. However, she leaned forward to look around the person next to her as she chatted to the one further down more often than was strictly necessary, giving Peter ample opportunity to scope out her full firm breasts.

After a dessert of hot chocolate fudge and ice cream, Jacob, Peter and I absented ourselves to my home editing suite. Turning on the computer, I loaded the movie I'd roughly edited and played it. I could tell by the tented trouser fronts of the other two members of my 'Brains Trust' that my film was already a success.

"Jaysus, Xavier, this is a horny-making film," Peter intoned. "Even this rough, five-minute draft will hit the million views mark if you release it!"

Jacob nodded and said, "I'm all jelly now, Xav. I'll come out of retirement to make something like this with a woman playing my 'wife'! If I had a wife, I'd insist we make my movie next."

Peter looked at me intensely for some time, then, his eyes narrowing, said, "This is good, Xavier," he said. "Very good. But I suspect it isn't the movie you wanted to make."

Nodding whilst holding Peter's gaze, I replied, "This scenario, I'm prepared to give to you to do in your studios. For an appropriate fee, of course."

"What scenario are you thinking of making yourself?"

Seeming to change the subject, I said, "We've struggled to find true biologically related subjects for my movies from day one, Peter, right?"

"Yes."

"Who are the only two subjects we could fill endlessly?"

"Daddy/daughter, Xavier. But you've always refused."

"Why have I refused?"

"You say it's because it's trite, done too many times before, and reeks of patriarchal domination."

"Why else?"

"Because it opens the door for the conservative media and feminists to campaign against you."

"And you."

"Yes, but in my case, they do it anyway."

"But you're big enough to withstand it, is my studio?"

"No. But you're prepared to take that risk?" Peter asked.

"Xavier Recording and Movie Studios is now well less than 40% of my income stream, Peter. The risk is great, but not so great that it will destroy our lives if it happens."

"Tell me what you want to do," Peter demanded.

"The same kind of setup as you've just seen, except with dads and virgin 18+ daughters."

"Why do they need to be virgins?

"Because it's the only way I can guarantee daddy and daughter haven't already fucked. Guarantee the woman wasn't forced or coerced into sex with her father, especially if that sex occurred before she could legally consent."

"Hence, you negate the conservatives and feminists."

"And the law."

"Yes, that particularly." Thinking, Peter added, "How will you confirm the women are virgins?

"We'll hire a female gynaecologist to make the examinations before we proceed with the movie."

Laughing, Peter said, "And where will you find one willing?"

"I don't need to."

"You don't?"

"That's my fee, Peter. My fee for giving you the concept I just presented. You have the contacts and business swing to discreetly find a willing female gynaecologist to complete the inspections without creating a furore, and I don't. You'll need to create some kind of 'certificate of virginity', complete with stamp and seal, that I can show the camera when the subject's pureness is confirmed."

"Jaysus!" Peter exclaimed. "Whilst I'm achieving the impossible, is there anything else you want me to do?"

Turning to Jacob, I said, "Can you give me a minute?"

Confused but willing to obey, Jacob replied, "Sure, Xav." Then he grinned and added, "I might go and see if Bella wants to go up to your bedroom and fuck."

I didn't bother replying.

Peter steepled his fingers and waited for what was next.

Staring at him levelly, I said. "There is another, well, several things I need. First, ask Bella out on a date."

"Why?"

"Because you want to, and she needs to."

Peter actually blushed. Brisbane's King of Porn blushed!

Stammering, Peter mumbled, "Xavier, aren't you and your mother, umm ... well ... aren't you, umm ...?"

"Fucking?" I filled in for him.

Blushing again, Peter almost primly responded, "I would have said 'intimate', Xavier."

"We're more than 'intimate', Peter, I chuckled. "We're husband and wife."

Shocked but trying to be okay with it, Peter replied, "Aren't you married to JoJo?"

"Yes. My marriage to my mother isn't recognised, of course. But we, Bella, JoJo and I, made our vows to each other in front of a celebrant. In our family's eyes, that makes us 'as one'.

Confused, Peter asked, "Then why do you want me to ask Bella out?"

"Because you want to, and she needs to," I repeated.

Trying to muster a last defence, Peter said, "What makes you think I want to?"

Laughing, I pointed to his severely tented trousers and said, "Your screamingly erect cock tells me, Peter. You're already fantasising about fucking my mother!"

"Fantasy is fine, Xavier, but my reputation is well-earned. I don't fuck my porn stars."

"Bella isn't one of your porn stars, Mr Peterson. She's one of mine," I pointed out. Thinking about why he was reluctant to commit, I asked, "Do you have a problem with Bella and me being intimate? With Roxy and her family being incestuous?"

Another blush suffused Peter's face, and he asked. "How honest do you want me to be, Xavier?"