The Social Experiment - D/D Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third, once he is sure he has identified the woman that he thinks is his daughter, he selects from one of the other three to fuck on camera.

Rules: Faces to remain hidden from introductions until father has made his choice. Four women behind partition allow father to touch, grope and finger them as he tries to identify his daughter, giving no indication that her father is groping her. Once father has made his choice, faces are revealed to confirm whether he has chosen his daughter or not. Either way, contestant and father fuck.

Prizes: Cash or prizes to the value of $100,000 if the father has chosen his daughter and they fuck. Standard porn contracts if the contestant is not his daughter.

Needing sleep, I emailed Peter Peterson, asking him to join my extended at my compound for dinner early next week. Then I crawled into bed alone. The next morning, as I expected, I woke up with company. The only family member missing was Charlie. He had an 8 O'clock lecture, so he decided to remain sleeping where he was. The surprise was that it wasn't JoJo and Bella pressed against my skin. Instead, it was Jacob and Roxy. My wives were lying in a classic '69' tonguing each other to orgasm.

Jacob was facing me with his arm under my armpit, hand gripping my shoulder, and his head resting on my shoulder. I could feel Jacob's 'morning wood' pressing against my abdomen, so I shook him gently as I kissed his soft lips and said, "You need to move so we can go to the loos, lover. Otherwise, we're both going to wet the bed."

Sighing, Jacob rolled out of bed and headed for the toilet in the hall as I used the one in the bedroom's en suite. Groaning as I tried to get my throbbing cock soft enough to pee, I didn't notice someone slip into the bathroom.

Suddenly a soft, delicate, very feminine hand reached around my hips and surrounded my todger, and Bella whispered, "Having troubles going soft, honey?"

"Yes," I grumped. "And you're not helping!"

"Yes, I am," my mother replied as she pushed me back so she could sit on the toilet. My throbbing member was soon engulfed in her eagerly sucking mouth.

"You're going to get some pee as well as cum if you keep that up," I protested mildly.

Instead of answering, Bella grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled me into her mouth until my pubic bone met her lips and sucked voraciously. Unable to resist, I grabbed mum's head and held it tight as I unloaded down her throat. I'd guess she received more than a little bit of pee mixed with my semen, but she wasn't complaining. Instead, grinning, she let my slowly deflating cock out of her mouth, swallowed and then tipped her head back to show her open mouth was empty.

"You're a very bad girl, Mrs Xavier Johns!" I mockingly chastised.

Mum shuddered as I called her my wife, "Hearing you call me that sends shivers down my spine, baby boy. You know that, right? I love being your wife as much as I love being JoJo's."

I pulled her up for a hug and soft kiss, "I know you do, mum." Then I looked at her sternly, "You know I love you and will never leave you, right?"

Mum nodded, a little fear showing in her eyes.

"So you know what I say next comes from that love, yes?"

Tears prickling in her eyes, mum replied, "Yes, Xavier."

"We three, you, JoJo and me, need to find you a man that can be yours. I don't mean Jacob! I know you love him and would date him if not for our love, but you need an older man, mum. One that will look after you and treat you well."

Sobbing quietly, mum asked, "Are you breaking up with me?"

Holding her to me fiercely, I answered, "Hell, no, mum! Whoever we find has to accept how our family is, or they're not the man for you! When I married you, Bella, it was forever! But I think, and JoJo agrees with me, you need someone that is yours first."

"Aren't I yours first, son?"

"Yes, but I'm also JoJo's. Unfortunately, you don't have anyone like I have JoJo, and I want that for you."

"I have Roxy and Jacob. Charlie's only an occasional dalliance, but I have the other two."

"Jacob loves you, mum. Loves you as I love you. Do you love him as I love you, as he loves you?"

Tears softly falling, Bella shook her head.

"Could you be happy with only a lesbian lover?" I asked, then, holding up my hands to forestall her protest, I added, "I know you and Roxy aren't lesbians, mum. Any more than JoJo is. But, can you tell me you'd be satisfied with only Roxy?"

"I was for nineteen years, Xavier."

"And for how many years did you long for me to become old enough to take you as my lover?"

Looking embarrassed and hanging her head, "Too many of those nineteen years, my son," Bella admitted.

"You were the best mother a boy could want for, mum. You held your wants, needs, and desires hidden until I showed I wanted you and was old enough to act on them. I grew up to be the man I am because you are the best mother for me."

"You don't feel I corrupted you and turned you into a mother-fucking incestuous freak?"

"Do you feel that I corrupted you and turned you into a son-fucking incestuous freak?"

"No! I adore what and how we are. And, now we have JoJo, we can have children and be a family! That's what I've always wanted!"

"So, assuming we could find a man to be yours, a man that will accept that you fuck your son and daughter-in-law, and all of your daughter-in-law's family, and wanted to do that with you, would you accept him and love him?"

Bella laughed because she knew how unlikely that was and said, "If this perfect man for me exists, of course, I'll accept him and make him mine! But, Xavier, how would we ever find him?"

I had my suspicions about who that could be, but I wanted to keep them to myself. So, instead, I grinned and replied, "Got me there, mother! Shall we get dressed and head for breakfast in Surfers, somewhere?"

"All of us, or you, me and JoJo?"

"You, me and JoJo."

My phone rang. I picked it up and saw it was Peter Peterson, "Morning Peter. Bet you can't guess whose naked body I'm holding."

Laughing, Mr Peterson replied, "Well, it should be your gorgeous wife, JoJo. But knowing you as I do, it's probably Ms Bella Johns."

"Got it in one, Peter. How may I help you this fine morning?"

"Answering your email, Xavier. How about tonight for dinner, if you and your family are available? I suspect you've got a proposition for me?"

"That I do, Peter. One that I think will knock your socks off if you ever wore any."

Peter typically affected what's known as 'The Gold Coast' look. A brightly coloured polo shirt over white or light khaki chino trousers worn sockless with brown moccasins.

"7 O'clock?" Peter queried.

"See you then, Mr Peterson," I confirmed.

I put the phone down to see JoJo leaning against the doorjamb, "What's this proposition, Xavier?" She asked.

"I'll tell you over breakfast, babe. Want to join me in the shower?"

There's plenty of room, so we all fit in easily. Forty-five minutes of thorough 'cleaning' later, we dressed before jumping into my first real 'big boy's toy', a 1967 convertible MGB GT V8 roadster. With the top off, we cruised down to Murwillumbah and up to Surfers Paradise. Finding a remote spot to safely leave the open-topped car, we walked to Cavill Mall and found a café to get brunch.

After our coffees arrived, my wives asked, "So, what's the proposition you're talking about, Xavier?"

I explained how Jacob and I had made a wager on who was who when we got home yesterday and how we were both wrong. Then, I segued into how that got me wondering how well we knew the bodies of those closest to us, and if we could only see small parts of them and not see their faces, could we accurately identify them?

Bella interrupted, laughingly saying, "You mean you couldn't pick my ass from Roxy's or JoJo's? I must get back to my diet and exercise program!"

The comment might have been insulting and derogatory if my women weren't in love with each other. But JoJo knew Bella was kidding, so with a quick squeeze of her mother-in-law's hand, she replied, "Maybe, mum, you should swim with Xavier and me in the morning before your hips get wider than a bus!"

JoJo turned back to me, "So spill, husband. What kind of depraved, sicko movie do you think you can make from that scenario?"

I replied, "You know how Peter always encourages me to expand my studio's porn genres, including more traditional ones?"

They both nodded as JoJo said, "You've always refused because you're happy with the niche market you almost totally control."

"Other studios, especially the big overseas ones, are now releasing their own versions of what we do, babe. As a result, sales of our last four movies have been the lowest we've ever had. And those four movies included two that were genuine mother/son. Our sales will dip even more as the market is diluted with new entries."

"You're worried about the long-term prospects of our studio?' Mum asked apprehensively.

Patting her hand to reassure her, I said, "Xavier Recording and Movie Studios is now less than 40% of our income stream, mum. It has no debts or significant overheads, so we're all still well off even if it fails."

"That studio is your baby, though, Xavier," JoJo pointed out. "You'd be gutted if it fell apart."

Smiling, I replied, "Then we'll have to make sure it doesn't fail, won't we?"

"What's the plan?" Bella asked, showing her typical total faith in me.

I smiled again, "You're not going to like it. At least not at first!"

My girls chorused, "Why not?"

"Because it involves the chance that all of us will have sex with someone outside our families."

"What?"

I explained the premise of my 'Porn Game Show'. At the end of my explanation, Bella and JoJo exchanged a quick glance before mum said, "We're in!"

Laughing, I joked, "You two just want some stray cock!"

"Mum blushed but gamely replied, "Aren't you two talking about setting up some stray cock for me, anyway?"

"If we find the right man, lover," JoJo emphasised to Bella. "He won't be a stray for long!"

Mum's eyes widened, "So you two are both ganging up on me!" Her face crumpled. "Don't either of you want me anymore? Am I in the way of what you want, to be together?"

JoJo pulled her mother-in-law closely to her, "Mrs Bella Johns, you get that thought out of your head right this minute! When I married you, I promised it was forever. Do you think I'm some fickle child that can't commit?"

Weeping, mum shook her head.

Speaking passionately, JoJo said, "My darling wife, I love you beyond the stars and back. Being married to you and Xavier is better than my wildest dreams. The fact my two favourite people in the world chose to love, share and marry me blows me away every single day. I will never leave you, and I pray to every God that will listen that you'll never leave me."

Bella sobbed and clung to her wife and daughter-in-law.

"Xavier and I want someone to enhance the three of us, mum. Someone for whom you will always come first. That's why we're looking. That man will have to want to make love to me, make love to you and me together, and enjoy being in a foursome with all of us. He doesn't need to do anything with Xavier, Jacob, or Charlie, but he has to accept that we do. And, finally, he has to accept Roxy and know our families are sexually intimate."

Bella's tears stopped, and like a ray of sunshine peeking through rain clouds, mum smiled, "Well, my dears, if one such man exists in the whole of Australia, bring him over, and I'll rock his world."

A thought occurred to me, "It's closer to my studio from here than back to home," I stated.

"Oh?" Mum giggled. "Darling boy of mine, what devious plan do you have now?"

"First, you have to decide if you want to play a game with me that involves a 75/25 chance of me sticking my cock into someone that isn't either of you!"

JoJo cuddled closer to my mother, turned and kissed her cheek before saying, "I think it will be as sexy as fuck watching our man fuck some slut, mum. Don't you?"

"As long as you and I get a similar chance down the track, my love, then, yes, I think I could enjoy watching!" Bella replied.

They turned to me, "Okay, Mr Johns, what do we need to do?"

"I need to call Mr Peterson. I'll be right back."

Walking outside to a quiet place, I called Peter.

"Twice in one day, Mr Johns," Peter said when he answered the phone. "You must have something extraordinary planned."

"I hope so, Peter. If it works as I think it will, it'll be one pussy wetting, cock hardening orgasmic movie!"

"What do you need from me?"

"How quickly can you gather eight girls, four matching Bella's stats, four matching JoJo's, and get them in a limousine down to the coast?"

There's a cattle call for an orgy movie we're about to shoot downstairs. I can see if there are eight that match and get back to you. Does the match have to be exact?"

"No. Breasts, waist and hip measurements need to be close, but not necessarily exact."

"Height and weight don't matter?"

"No."

"Skin colouring?"

"Again, they don't need to be exact, but they do need to be of European descent this time. Other times they may need to be all coloured or all oriental." Thinking rapidly, I added, "No obvious skin blemishes or tattoos at breast or waist height. Oh, and no fake titties."

Neither JoJo nor Bella had any of these things, so if any of the girls did, it would be obvious they weren't either of my wives."

"Payment?"

"Standard porn contract, with a bonus if the movies gross above $1,000,000, as per usual."

"What about the girls you don't use?"

"Give them a standard day's pay to compensate for not getting a chance at cattle call."

"Do you want me to take it out of your next royalty check?"

"That works for me as long as it does for you."

On the way to the studio, I stopped by Bunnings to pick up a jig-saw, drill, three stands and two large pieces of thin plywood. Phoning Taxi Vans, I arranged for a van to meet me outside of Bunnings and paid the driver a handsome tip to drop the stuff off at my unit.

Arriving at the studio, I opened everything up and turned on the stage lights and recording equipment to warm them up. When the gear arrived, I took some quick measurements from Roxy and Bella and marked out a rough set of circles at pussy and breast heights on the plywood. Next, I used the drill to start a hole and the jig-saw to make the cut-outs. After they were done, I got Bella and JoJo to help me move the couch from its usual position into a corner, set the stands up and attached the plywood.

Asking JoJo and Bella to stand behind the screens I'd made, I saw the cut-out circles at head height were too high. Four more quick cuts fixed that problem. The next issue was that I hadn't bought any brackets or curtains to block off the holes and didn't have time to get to Bunnings to get them.

JoJo raced down to the storage room downstairs and quickly cut some cardboard squares to use instead. Then, bringing the squares and sticky tape back to the studio, she fashioned a hinge that would be lifted to reveal the holes and bodies behind.

Bella and JoJo managed to still their curiosity until I had the studio set out as I wanted it. But when the limo driver tooted his horn, and I brought the eight chosen girls upstairs, questions thronged in their minds.

"Trust me," I said. "It'll be fun!" I said in answer to their unspoken questions.

Of course, I knew my girls would go along with what I wanted, but I was surprised how readily they accepted there was a chance I'd be fucking someone that wasn't them.

"Oh, we trust you, Mister Xavier Johns, but we will demand compensation for letting you fuck one of these sluts," my wife stated.

I laughed, "I probably won't, but when it's your turn, you two might!"

The girls turned to each other, exchanged glances, and shrugged.

"What happens now?" Bella asked.

"We meet the girls."

Turning to the eight girls Peter had sent down, it was obvious which four resembled JoJo and who resembled Bella. So, splitting the girls into the two groups, I asked some standard questions, "Everybody know why you're here?"

"Yes," they all intoned.

"Why is that?"

"To make a porn movie."

"Has everybody signed the release forms and confirmed they're of legal age?"

"Yes."

"Do you all understand you're being recorded now? So all of the time you're on set, which is this entire room, you're being recorded. You all okay with that?"

"Yes."

"Have you been told only six of you are required?"

"Yes."

"Are the two not required happy to wait in the lounge in case they are called?"

One of the girls asked, "Do the two not required get paid?"

"Yes. The standard rate for one day."

"Which is?" The same girl asked.

"$1,100."

"What's the rate for this film?" Another asked.

"$15,000 per head," I replied. "Plus a bonus of 0.5% of the gross amount if you're the one that gets fucked today and the movie sales exceed $1,000,000."

"Virtually all of your films have grossed a million plus, haven't they, Mr Johns?"

Smiling, I responded, "Well, the latest one was only released three weeks ago. It's only sold about $500,000 so far."

Now the girls felt more confident the questions flowed readily.

"What's the film about, Mr Johns?"

"Is there any girl-on-girl?"

"Are you one of the stars," Mr Johns?"

"Do we have to do anal?"

Holding up a hand to stem the sudden flow of queries, I replied, "You know my films are unscripted, so the premise I'll keep to myself. But it should be easy to work out once we start. There may be some girl-on-girl in acts two and three, but only maybe. Yes. No, not this time."

Waiting to see if there were any more questions for a moment, I said, "Let me introduce you to my co-stars."

Waving my wives over, I said, "This is Bella and JoJo. Girls, would you like to introduce yourselves?"

The four resembling Bella were Crystal, Stella, Madison and Angel, or at least those were their porn star names. The four with body dimensions similar to JoJo's were Mallory, Anastacia, Chanel and Samantha.

After the introductions were complete, the eight girls turned to me.

Because of my studio's success, I'd had to expand my premises. To aid this, I bought the entire warehouse complex. Most of the original tenants were still there, but I'd taken the unit next to mine to build change rooms and install showers and toilets. Plus, I added a room full of outfits and employed makeup artists and hairstylists to ensure the actors were as presentable as possible.

Unfortunately, my studio wasn't meant to be open today, so the makeup artist and stylist weren't available. However, I knew the actors would all be skilled at doing their makeup as they're often needed for a shoot on short notice.

I showed the girls where the change and makeup rooms were and sent them to get changed, freshen up and do their makeup.

Once they'd left, I turned to Bella, "You're acting as host for the first part. So, go choose a suitable outfit for a compere on a TV quiz show. We're looking for that elusive demure with an undertone of slutty look, Bella. Can you do that for me?"

"Of course, my love," mum said as she left for the second unit.

"And, Mr Johns, what do you have planned for me?" JoJo asked.

"This time, you'll be one of the girls behind the screen. Next time, you'll play the compere."

"Interesting, and more interesting. I don't suppose you'd like to explain what's going on in that gorgeously dirty mind of yours, huh?"

Grinning, I replied, "Unscripted, wife. Remember?"

A short time later, the girls trooped back into the studio. I didn't pay much attention to what the girl's had chosen because they'd all be naked soon, anyway. But I did check my mother's out. Bella wore an incredibly short, dark-grey skirt that barely covered her ass and snatch. Over that, she wore a vest that clung tightly to her full, braless breasts but left generous portions of her side and inner boob exposed. A matching to the skirt, dark-grey jacket completed her look. On her legs, she wore black stockings and suspenders. The gap between the top of the stockings and the hem of the skirt was sexily noticeable. On her feet, she wore mahogany-red, 7-inch stilettos.