The Social Experiment - D/D Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were seated, I said to my wives, "I'm going to step outside for a moment. Bella, can you ask the four girls who resemble JoJo to strip, then please choose the three closest to JoJo's body shape? Height won't matter because we can use boxes behind the screen to even them out. Breasts, waists, hips and how their pussies look are the key criteria. JoJo, do the same with the four like Bella. Send the two you haven't chosen to wait in the lounge.

"When you've made your selections, tell them to put their outfits back on and wait for me. Then, hide them behind the screen and come and get me. Once I'm in the control room, have the girls stand beside the screens until Bella introduces them."

Later, JoJo opened the door and told me the girls were ready. Walking back upstairs, I put JoJo on my one film camera. We all knew how to use this item and took turns doing so when we made movies. Next, I clipped a microphone to Bella's jacket's lapel and clipped the battery pack and sender to her short skirt behind her back. Once that was in place, I ran the earpiece up inside her jacket, through the collar and into her ear.

Opening the door to my control room, I checked that all the cameras and microphones were working accurately, then spoke into Bella's ear, "Can you hear me, my love?"

"Yes, baby."

"What about you, JoJo?"

The camera has an inbuilt earpiece.

"Yes, Xavier. But, tell me, what the fuck am I supposed to be doing?"

"The fixed cameras will take care of most of the action, JoJo. Keep your camera on Bella's face, but pan back as she introduces the women. I'm going to give Bella some lines to say. Film that, then when Bella gestures at the girls, turn the camera onto them. Once the camera is on Bella and the other three girls, set the camera wide, then join the three girls."

"Okay," I heard my wife mutter, "But I still have no idea what the fuck I'm doing."

"I'll fix the panning and sequencing problems in the editing studio after the film's done, baby. So just relax and go along with what I'm saying. JoJo and mum, for this to work, I must not see the girls naked until after I've made my choice. Bella, this means I need to turn my screens in here off. You'll have to inform me when each step is complete."

"Yes, Massa!" JoJo facetiously said. "This little slave girl is yours to command!"

"You ready, Bella?"

"As ready as anyone who has no idea what the fuck is going on can be, Xavier."

"Just like doing an advert, mum. You did lots of speaking ads, so you'll be fine. JoJo, start recording. Mum, say this, "Hello, viewers. I'm your host, Bella Stevenson (picking a name randomly). Welcome to 'How well do you know your lover's body?' A game show where a contestant's life partner is hidden naked behind a screen, and for cash and prizes, we test to see if that contestant can correctly pick their partner from another three women"."

It took several goes before I was satisfied that it looked natural. But after that, everything went smoothly. As expected, my mother was a natural at this type of compering.

Once the opening lines were in the can, I spoke to Bella again, "I'm turning off my screens now, so it's up to you to make this work as naturally as possible. Wait until JoJo has joined the other three, then walk over to them, looking at the camera, and say, "Come on, let's meet the four women the contestant will choose from"."

JoJo and the three porn stars knew to act sexy as the camera approached, as they were all porn film veterans.

I spoke to mum again, "This is Mallory, Anastacia, Samantha and JoJo. Only one of these four beautiful women is the contestant's wife. Will he choose wisely? Or will he choose poorly and fuck a woman that isn't his wife? Will their marriage last if he chooses the wrong woman? I don't know. Let's find out"!"

I couldn't see what happened, but mum sounded positive and competent, so I hoped it looked good on camera.

Talking to Bella, I said, "Tell the girls, including JoJo, to strip and take a spot behind the screens."

"In any particular order?"

"No, let them choose a spot randomly."

The four girls were naked and standing in their chosen spot shortly later. After finding some books and magazines to even up the heights, we moved on to the next stage.

"You'll have to control the camera, mum. It'll be a little laborious because you'll have to turn the camera to the first of the covered holes, walk back and uncover then recover her face, then breasts, then pussy, go back to the camera to move it to the next woman, then repeat until you've done all four."

"That'll take forever, Xavier, and look as boring as all hell!"

"I'll fix it in the editing, Bella."

Unconvinced, mum still did as I asked. Once the last woman had shown her face, breasts and pussy, I told mum to centre the camera on the partition and then stand in the middle.

Then, after she took her place, I said, "Say this, Bella, "Shall we uncover the lady's breasts and bring in the contestant? What do you think, audience? Will the contestant be able to identify his wife from viewing only her breasts "?"

After mum finished speaking, I instructed her to aim the camera at breast height and uncover all four sets.

Mum, moving languidly and ensuring the camera caught her sultry walk, exposed the four sets of breasts.

Then, just before I entered the film set, I said to mum, say this, "Let's meet the contestant. Xavier Johns, come on down"."

We'd get in trouble for using that famous quiz show's signature line, but what the heck? It's porn. We're expected to do things like that.

Walking over to where the women hid, I said to Bella, "This will also be cumbersome, but you need to face the camera, say the lines I tell you to say, then move aside so I can take your spot in front of the camera and answer.

Then reaching over to grab the prop microphone we'd used for a couple of our films, I handed it to Bella and said, "Hold the microphone to your mouth and say, "Hello, Mr Johns"."

She did, and I answered hello back. Then said, "So, Mr Johns, these are four sets of gorgeous breasts here in front of you. Can you tell which ones belong to your wife?"

Bella looked at me, confused, before realising I wanted her to say those words. Using her soft, sensual ad voice, Bella huskily repeated the words.

"No, Bella. I cannot," I truthfully answered.

All four breasts were big, full and natural. They all had big, eraser-sized nipples crinkled with cold or excitement. It wasn't cold in my studio.

"Would you like to touch, feel and handle these breasts so you can decide if any set is your wife's?"

Bella repeated the phrase. As the natural at this I knew she was, Bella arched her eyebrow as she glanced at the camera.

"May I?" I replied, pretending to be shocked by what she said,

"Of course. Eyes are often not enough. Sometimes touch, and even taste, are required."

Bella spoke these words to the camera.

Pretending to be hesitant, I asked, "Are you sure it's okay? If I touch a woman that isn't my wife, won't she be angry? Won't my wife?"

"Well, Mr Johns. If you cannot continue and wish to forfeit your chance at winning $100,000, say so, and we will stop."

Mum gulped but quickly assumed a mask of professionalism and said the words perfectly. I could understand her concern. Less than three years ago, $100,000 was an amount we couldn't ever contemplate having. Now, here I was, giving it away in a fake competition. That I would give to myself didn't seem to enter her mind.

Speaking for myself, I said, "No, Bella. My wife and I need the money badly. I want to continue."

"Then fondle and kiss away, Mr Johns," I told Bella to say next.

Bella spoke those words.

After she'd finished speaking, I moved to the first window and cupped the breasts displayed before running my thumbs over the nipples. These weren't JoJo's. I knew that immediately because they were too soft and saggy. The breasts I held belonged to a woman thirty-plus. The problem was the next three felt almost exactly the same —firm, heavy and gorgeous.

After I prompted her, Bella asked, "Well, Mr Johns. Which pair belong to your wife?"

I replied truthfully, "The one on the furthest right is definitely not my wife. But I can't choose between the other three."

Speaking to Bella, I said, "Try suckling on them, Mr Johns. Maybe tasting those juicy morsels will tell you which of our lovely ladies is your wife."

Smiling at the camera, Bella repeated my words. So I returned to the first woman and moved along, kissing and sucking the displayed nipples.

Getting into her role and anticipating what came next, Bella turned to the camera and said, "Interesting. So, Mr Johns, are you ready to make your choice?

Mimicking being embarrassed, I held the fingers of my left hand with my right and looked at the ground before saying, "No, Bella, I am not."

"Interesting," Bella improvised. "Audience, shall we expose the lady's genitals to see if the contestant can tell his wife by her pussy?"

Bella walked along the line removing the pussy high squares.

I examined the four displayed pussies. The oversized clitoris of the woman on the furthest right confirmed she wasn't my wife. But, other than her, I struggled to identify which one was JoJo. After moving back and forth across the screen a number of times, I straightened and turned to Bella.

Playing her role perfectly, Bella asked, "Mr Johns, are you ready to identify your wife?"

"No," I had to confess.

"Then you should play with these pussies until you are ready to choose," Bella, as the compere, stated.

Knowing the woman's furthest right wasn't JoJo, I fingered her, anyway, pretending that, maybe, I couldn't really tell. But, as soon as I slid a finger into the next two women, I knew neither was JoJo. The woman on the second to the right had a pussy so big that I'd probably need all four fingers to touch both sides simultaneously. The next wasn't even remotely aroused. Her cunt was as dry as the Sturt Stony Desert. But, knowing JoJo, she'd be so turned on that my slightest touch would cause her to orgasm, so woman three wasn't her.

Sliding my middle finger into my wife's dripping cunt, I whispered, "As long as you're okay. I'm going to pretend the woman two to your left is you and stick my dick in her. She's so gaped that I'll slip in easily. Don't worry, though. I won't cum in her. Instead, I'll use stock footage of a cock cumming in a cunt for the 'money shot'.

"Ensure Bella is okay with it," JoJo whispered back.

Standing up, I whispered to Bella, "JoJo is furthest to our left. But, if you're okay with it, I'll stick my cock in the woman second from the right so we can pretend I got it wrong. You'll say that I have to fuck my choice in front of the audience if I want the prize. Then I'll 'porn film' fuck her, but use stock footage for the money shot."

"Why the woman second from right?" Mum asked.

"Because her cunt's so gaped that I won't need to prepare it to take me. Therefore, on film, it will look like she's aroused and wanting it when I slide in easily."

Donning her 'Game Show Compere's' persona, mum turned to the camera and said, "So, Mister Johns. Are you ready to choose? Which of these luscious ladies is your wife?"

Pretending to be confident, I indicated the woman second from the right and said, "This woman is my wife."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,"

"Then, if you're sure, stick your cock in her. I assume you're hard?"

Playing my role and, in reality, quite excited, I answered, "Yes."

Bella pointed out, "No condom. If you're wrong, you risk impregnating a woman who is not your wife. Are you prepared for that?"

"I know this woman is my wife, so there is no danger," I stated.

Intoning, Bella said, "The woman second from my right, present your ass in the hole your pussy currently occupies."

The woman I had 'chosen' turned and pushed her voluptuous ass through the gap. Then, dropping my trousers and turning so the camera could catch my thickly erect cock I squatted so that I was low enough, then shoved my cock in her cunt.

"Remove the square," Bella demanded.

JoJo removed the square protecting my chosen woman from seeing me, or me her. Then, playing her role, she stood at the gap beside my chosen partner and said, "You got it wrong, husband. That is not me."

Next, pretending to be angry, she added, "I can't believe you couldn't identify my breasts, and I'm devastated that you don't know my pussy. So, my soon-to-be ex-husband, fuck the slut you've chosen to win $100,000. Then you will give me at least half when I divorce you!"

I pretended to be devastated and pleaded, "No, my love. Please don't leave me. I thought this was you."

"You say that," JoJo snivelled, "But you're still stroking into her."

"Her pussy feels so good around my cock, baby," I continued with the charade. "And I need to cum so badly. But it's you I love."

"Hah!" JoJo angrily responded. "Then cum in your slut, and watch me walk out the door."

I pretended to do exactly that. Then realising we'd run out of time, I dropped into film director mode and asked one of the girls to get the two women not chosen for the film.

When they'd all gathered on the set, I said, "We're out of time, ladies. All of you will get your standard daily fee for today, and if you're willing to come back tomorrow and complete the movie, you'll get at least another day's pay, plus your fee if you star in the film, and your bonus if the film grosses its target."

The girls asked what time tomorrow they were needed and confirmed the limo driver would pick them up, then agreed to be here by 10.00 am tomorrow.

After the girls left, JoJo sat in my lap, wrapped her arms around me, kissed me and asked, "Why the rush?"

"Peter Peterson is coming for dinner tonight. I need time to edit this into some kind of logical sequence to show him," I answered.

Knowing the real reason I'd invited the 'King of Porn' for dinner, JoJo responded, "Okay, baby. Bella and I will amuse ourselves until you're ready to go home."

Turning to my mother, I said, "We'll need Roxy or Jacob to operate the camera tomorrow. We'll need the stylist and makeup artist, too. Please, call them and arrange to meet us here tomorrow."

"Already done, baby," Bella answered as she picked up her phone.

Because we were running out of time, I only cut a rough draft from the climactic scenes, the ones where Bella improvised. But even those rough cuts looked like dynamite to me. So I asked Bella and JoJo to have a look, and by the crossed legs and bit lower lips, I knew they enjoyed it, too.

Transferring the part movie to a flash drive, we jumped in my car and headed home.

My wives walked to the kitchen to start the evening meal. As they did, I walked the ten metres down to Roxy and Jacob's home. Entering unannounced, I found Roxy on hands and knees in the middle of the lounge floor with one son in her higher love hole and the other in one of her lower ones. Jacob and Charlie were spit-roasting their mother, in other words. Jacob was holding Roxy's chin and the top of her head as he roughly sawed in and out of her mouth, his balls banging against his mother's chin as he did.

Instantly hard, I tapped Jacob on the shoulder and politely asked, "May I cut in?"

Jacob's head snapped around to look at me before he grinned broadly, "Xav! I didn't hear you come in, buddy. No, you may not. But this dance is almost finished, and you can have the next!"

With that, he pumped twice more into his mother's mouth before I saw his nut sack squeeze tightly against his shaft and heard his moans as he filled Roxy's mouth. No sooner than Jacob pulled out of Roxy's mouth, Roxy's head hit the floor as she shuddered and moaned through what appeared to be a massive orgasm. That vision, combined with the low, animalistic grunts Charlie spat out as he buried himself to the nuts in his mother's cunt and filled her front love hole, had me hotter than an inch from the midday sun.

Charlie sagged to the side and onto his back, exhausted, as Roxy slowly collapsed to lie prone on her stomach. Thinking I was going to miss out, I moved to sit on the seat and wait for my lovers to recuperate. But when I moved, Jacob dropped to his knees and pulled my trousers down. He soon had my ragingly erect 7-inch cock gobbled down.

Letting my cock slide from his mouth, Jacob said, "You slut! Whose pussy do I taste on your dick? It's definitely not JoJo's or Bella's! It can't be Roxy's, so Mr johns, whose pussy do I taste?"

"If you've been fucking strays, Xavier," Roxy growled from her prone position. "All five of us will take a turn cutting an inch off your cock and making you eat it!"

Laughing, I said, "I believe you would! But hurry up and wash and get dressed. Peter Peterson is coming for dinner, and you don't have much time."

"What time is he due?" Roxy asked.

"7.00 pm"

"Twenty minutes, plenty of time as long as we skip your blow job. And, Mr Johns, you get no blow, or any other type of job, from any of us until you explain the stray pussy on your magnificent cock!"

Smiling, I said, "Come up to the house, and after dinner, you and Mr Peterson can both see what Bella, JoJo and I made."

"That should be interesting, Xav, Any clues?" Jacob drawled.

Now grinning, I replied, "No. But I think you'll all want to be in on it after you've seen."

I decided to wait until the Rosboroughs were ready and walk up to my place with them.

Holding Roxy back, I asked her concernedly, "You okay, Aunty Roxy? You look exhausted. Are your boys wearing you out?"

"I thought I was insatiable, Xavier," Roxy whispered back. "But a horny teenager and a porn star are proving to be too much for me, and I'm struggling to be enough for them. Fuck, but it's fun, though!"

"I'll talk to JoJo and Bella about coming down to help you satiate that irascible pair more often, mum," I promised. "I think I'll take Jacob up on his proposition to crossdress and fuck him for you as well."

"He'll love that, Xavier. He's wanted to tell you that he loves you for years but has always worried it would affect your friendship."

"Would never have happened, Roxy. It's a shame he held himself back for so long because we all could have been closer, sooner."

"What's with Mr Peterson, Xavier? I know your devious mind has something planned."

"Mum needs someone that's hers first, Roxy. From our first meeting with Peter, I know he fancied her when she was modelling, and I think he still does. Add that he was intrigued to find out we were biological mother and son instead of disgusted, and I think he might be okay with the rest of us, too. At the very least, I think he'll put up with the rest of us to be with Bella."

Squeezing my arm, Roxy said, "I tried to be your mum's one, Xavier. For over eighteen years, I was the substitute for you. You're her one."

"You're kind of right, Roxy. But Bella knows I'll choose JoJo over her if push comes to shove."

"That will never happen, Xavier. JoJo loves your mother as much as you do."

"I know, Roxy. But if I insisted that JoJo choose between mum and me, who would she choose?"

"You. Oh, now I see what you mean."

"Yeah. Wouldn't it be nice for Bella to have one that would choose her over all others?"

Looking at me with tears glistening, Roxy said, "Yes. We all want that, Xavier. Three times I thought I'd found my one. Two bashed me, and the other turned out to be gay."

Shocked because I'd never heard this before, I asked, "Charlie's dad is gay? How does that work?"

"He was deeply religious and in denial, Xavier. But, because I was so willing to let him do whatever he wanted, including letting him fuck my ass from behind all the time, he felt he could be with me and pretend to be straight."

"Charlie's father used to do you in the ass from behind and pretend you're a guy? I haven't heard any of this, Roxy. But with your beautiful curves, he must have had one hell of an imagination to be able to picture you as anything other than a woman!"