The Social Experiment - D/D Pt. 04 - Final

Story Info
Xavier films his ideal father/daughter Game Show.
50.3k words
4.57
10.7k
15
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/23/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Social Experiment: Dads and Daughters Part 4.

The following is a work of fiction. It contains graphic amounts of mother/son, mother/daughter and brother/sister incestuous sex. It also has crossdressing, man-on-man and woman-on-woman sex. If this is not your cup of tea, do not read further.

It goes without saying that all characters are a minimum of eighteen years old.

Keeping the above in mind, please, enjoy the story. Also, if you were kind enough to vote and/or leave a constructive comment, positive or negative, I would be appreciative.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chapter 1: Meet The Morrisons.

From Part 3 ...

JoJo, Bella and I were waiting at my studio shortly before 10.00 am the following day. Alan had sent a confirmation text sometime after I'd taken my wives to bed, so I didn't see it until the morning. I happened to be watching out the window as Alan and Alannah parked their nearly twenty-year-old Holden Commodore in one of the guest parking slots. As the long-legged Alannah swung her legs out of the car, I felt an instant reaction in my groin.

'Fuck!' I thought. 'She could be Bella's daughter!'

...

At the same time I thought that, Bella asked, "Is that Brian Dennehy? No, it can't be. He passed away a few years ago. But sheesh, he looks like him."

Shifting my gaze to Alan, I first noticed how solid the man was. Alan is a big man, well over 6-foot (183cm) tall and must've weighed north of 220 lbs (100 kg). Life had battered this man if his email was anything to go by, but he covered every inch of the ground he stood on. Alannah had the same almost ethereal presence that my mother had. Her beauty was beyond Miss Universe good.

As the front door chimes rang, I said to JoJo, "Get Jacob and Roxy here. Right away would be good. Right now would be better."

Jogging down the stairs, I welcomed the Morrisons and guided them into my office. Holding Bella's hand, I introduced them both, "You're obviously Alan," I redundantly said, shaking his hand. Alan's big fist dwarfed mine, and his handshake was firm. "This is my mother and business partner, Bella Johns." Then, turning to his daughter, I said, "You're Alannah, of course. I'm Xavier, if you haven't already figured that out. And I've already introduced Bella."

Alannah stood there, her eyes almost bugging out, "Dad," she almost whispered, "Bella looks just like Mum! So much so they could almost be twins."

After a few tearful moments, the Morrisons settled on the couch. Bella offered a choice of tea or coffee, and much to my delight, they both opted for black tea with a little honey to sweeten it. Just as my wives and I preferred.

JoJo entered the office as Mum handed the Morrisons their cups. Standing, I introduced her, "Alan and Alannah, this is my wife, and business partner, JoJo Johns. JoJo, Alan and Alannah."

After exchanging small talk for a while, Alan asked, "So how does this work, Xavier?"

"The game show?" I confirmed.

"Yes, that too," Alan replied. "But how is it filmed? Is it in one long shot, or is it broken down into segments? Am I really expected to have sex with one of the models in front of an audience?"

"It will be done in consecutive order, Alan," I replied. "But there will be some delays as we set the cameras up for the next shots. Plus, there will be some dialogue from the game show host," I indicated JoJo and Bella, "to be shot."

"They will both host?" Alan asked.

"I'll choose one of them," I answered. "I haven't decided who yet."

"Can Bella do it, please, Mr Johns?" Alannah asked. "I'll feel much more comfortable if she is close to me."

I looked at my mother with a raised eyebrow, and she nodded her affirmation. But before confirming, I looked at JoJo, too.

"I'm happy to operate the camera, Xavier," JoJo stated.

"I'm happy to host if Alannah wants me to," Mum confirmed.

"As to the second part of your question, Alan. There is no audience. I use special effects to create the illusion of one, but it is just that, an illusion. So the only people that will be in the studio with you will be the other three models to choose from, Bella as host, and JoJo on the camera."

"You won't be in the studio?" Alannah queried.

"I'll be in the control room operating the remote cameras and ensuring the sound recordings are as good as they can be," I replied.

"Will you three be the only ones there?"

"My mother-in-law, Roxy Rosborough, is my floor manager, so she'll be onset to set up the next shot and part of the show. Her son. JoJo's brother, Jacob, helps me with the cameras and sound, but he'll be in the control room with me."

"You keep your staff amongst family only, Xavier?" Alan asked.

"Onsite, if we're filming, I have an office manager and makeup and hair stylists that aren't family, although Bella often fills in for the makeup and hair artists."

"Oh!" Alannah gushed. "You're that Bella Johns! I've seen a number of your TV, newspaper, and magazine ads. When I was young, I cut them out and showed them to my mother. I'd tell her that she should join a modelling agency because she was at least as pretty as you were, well, are, really."

"She never did, though?" Mum questioned.

"No," Alannah said sadly. "She only ever wanted to be a stay-at-home wife and mum. She and Daddy wanted lots and lots of kids, but not long after I was born, Mum got cervical cancer and had to have her ovaries and womb removed.

"Everything was good for almost seventeen years after that, and we thought Mum had the cancer licked. But last September, it came roaring back. Mum fought it like a trooper, but it got the best of her, and she passed away in early January. Dad and I still have each other, but we're it. Mum and Dad were only children, and all of my grandparents have passed away.

"Oh, Bella," Alannah sniffed, "Dad was so sad, and I was equally devastated. Caring for Mum took all our savings, and, at the end, Mum needed Dad and me to look after her. As a result, we lost our jobs and had to sell our house. We sleep in our car most nights now."

Bella wrapped her arms around the distraught woman, and they cried together, "It'll work out, baby," Bella cooed. "This film will make you a lot of money, and all your financial worries will be gone. Plus, I already feel like you and your Dad are family, so we'll look after you until the royalties start rolling in."

Alan had to cough twice before speaking, "Thanks for the offer Mrs Johns," he said, tears evident in his voice. "But Alannah and I have made it thus far without charity, and we'll drag ourselves out of this. If the film is as popular as you think it will be, we can survive on our own until the paychecks come in."

"Stupid male pride," Mum said fiercely. Pulling Alannah to her feet, Mum took her hand and began almost dragging Alannah out the door towards the dressing rooms. "I'm taking this poor girl next door for a shower and shampoo. Then I will do her hair and makeup and find some pretty clothes for her to wear. You, you man!" Bella growled, "Will work out payment details with my son, then you will follow us to our home, and we'll spend the night getting to know each other. Doing that will make the movie much more intimate and realistic!

"Xavier, do not take no for an answer. The Morrisons are coming back with us tonight, even if I have to tie them up and take them." Then, turning to JoJo, Mum said, "Get your brother and mother on the phone and send them home. No use in them coming here today."

Surprised by my mother's forcefulness, all JoJo and I could do was follow her instructions. Smiling, I turned to Alan as JoJo stepped out of the room, her phone already calling, and said, "I guess you're coming home with us."

Alan shook his head and said, "I guess we are. But Xavier, what the? Is your Mum always this insistent?"

"My mother is the gentlest, kindest soul you'll ever meet, Alan," I replied. ""But we've made some changes lately, and Mum seems to be coming out of her shell. But I think her mothering instincts got kicked into high gear by Alannah's tale."

JoJo and I made small talk with Alan for close to an hour before Mum brought Alannah back, 'Wow!' I thought as Alannah shyly stepped into my office. 'The woman is beyond gorgeous. Tall, as least as tall as Mum at 5-ft. 10-in (178 cm). Equally as slim as my mother, I'd guess maybe 128 lbs (58 kg) and with generous hips and bust. Close to the same as Mum, so probably 35-25-35, so an actual hourglass figure.

'Long blonde hair, probably also the same as Mum's natural colour. A stark contrast to the dark with red highlights that Mum typically has. With her green/blue eyes over her light complexion Alannah should be appearing on magazine covers and walking the runways in Paris and Milan, not gracing my paltry offices here.'

Laughing silently, I added, 'Jacob's going to shit!'

Bella had dressed Alannah in a pale green dress. The skirt part of the dress fell in four panels that revealed almost everything from Alannah's calves to just short of her knickers but actually revealed nothing but the barest glimpse of delicate, slender ankles, slim, toned calves and thighs. At every step, it seemed everything would be intimately revealed, but it never happened. Instead, only brief, tantalising glimpses of the beautiful woman underneath the skirt were revealed.

The upper part of the dress had a plunging neckline down to Alannah's navel, and as she moved, it seemed at least one of her gorgeous breasts had to pop into view, but they also remained hidden. Bella had found a pair of dark brown, strappy high heels to compliment the dress, and these added to the effect by popping Alannah's calves out and making her sexy bottom sway as she stepped her way delicately to where her father sat.

Stopping just before him, Alannah did a quick pirouette, flaring the dress to mid-thigh, and in a sultry voice, said, "Well, Daddy. What do you think?"

Stifling sobs, Alan choked out, "I think you are an angel, baby. I wish your mother were here to see you now."

"Bella says she and I are almost the same size, and she has many new dresses at her place that I can try when we go there. Some that have never been worn. What do you think, Daddy? Can we go there, please?"

"I dunno, Angel," Alan said. "We don't hardly know these people, and we'd be intruding. So if we're not going to make the movie today, we'll find somewhere to sleep tonight and come back tomorrow."

"Please, Daddy. Bella says they have a four-bedroom house and only use one bedroom. I think she must mean two, one for Bella and one for Xavier and JoJo, but even so, there's still one each for us to use. Plus, Bella said they have a huge hot tub with water jets that we can try. Please, Daddy, just for tonight?"

"I never could refuse you, Princess," Alan muttered. "Just as I could never refuse your mother." Speaking louder, Alan said, "Okay. If it's not too much bother for the Johnses, we'll stay the night with them. But only tonight, Princess. We will not be a burden on them, and we will make our own way."

Knowing their budget was tight and the extra gas for a drive to our compound was probably beyond their means, I offered, "Probably easier to leave your car here for the night and come with us. It's easy to get lost, so neither of us has to worry about losing the other."

Alannah turned quickly to her father, wanting to agree, but knew her father would have the last say so.

With a quick nod, Alan acknowledged my gesture, saying, "Yes, thanks, Xavier. That would work well."

Luckily, we'd taken Bella's Audi Q8, so fitting the five of us in for the trip home wasn't a problem. The girls sat in the back, of course—Alannah in the middle. There was a lot of soft talking and giggling from the back seat the whole way home, none of which Alan and I could hear from the front.

Wanting to get to know Alan better, I tried to converse with him on the trip home, but Alan was clearly stressed, and I had to work hard to prise anything from him. In the end, I said, "Has anyone mentioned that you're the spitting image of Brian Dennehy?"

Dragging his eyes from the road, Alan replied, "Yeah. I get that a lot. People have even insisted I sign an autograph for them."

"How do you sign it?" I kidded.

"Best wishes from Brian Dennehy, of course," was Alan's deadpan response.

Laughing, I responded, "Surely not?"

"Nah. But I'm tempted, you know? Besides, he died in 2020 at over eighty-years-old. I'm barely forty-five!"

"A little about my place," I ventured. "We live in a walled compound just off the Nimbin-Lismore road. We share the compound with JoJo's Mother and her two brothers."

"All in the same house?" Alan guessed.

"No. Roxy and her family live in one. Bella, JoJo and I live in the other. There's enough room for at least another two houses when Jacob and Charlie are ready to start their own families."

"Bella doesn't have a husband?" Alan queried.

"No. My biological father abandoned her when he found out she was pregnant. So it was only Mum and me for the first twenty-three years of my life. Then, late last year, I married JoJo, and we moved in with Mum. About that time, we bought the land and built the compound."

What I didn't mention was that Mum and I had married in the same ceremony as JoJo and I. Mum and JoJo also took vows to each other in that ceremony.

Reaching home, I was disappointed that Peter's car was missing. Even though we hadn't talked much while he was with us, I'd gotten used to his presence. Plus, Mum seemed to glow when she was with him, and I liked seeing her happy. However, when we opened the front door, Madison, Charlie, Jacob, and Roxy had dinner nearly finished, and our home was bright and welcoming for our new friends.

The Rosboroughs and Madison lined up to meet the Morrisons, "Alan and Alannah, meet the Rosboroughs, Roxy, JoJo's Mother, and her two brothers, Jacob and Charlie. The other beautiful young lady standing with them is a family friend, Madison Shaw. Guys, meet Alan and Alannah."

The spark when Roxy took Alan's hand was profound. They looked at each other with eyes widening as they both felt the connection seemingly instantly develop. But their meeting was as nothing compared to that between Jacob and Alannah. It was like Jacob and Alannah had been hit by a love whirlwind. Or, in this case, more like a love tornado than a mere whirlwind.

Totally unaware of their surroundings, Jacob and Alannah stood, holding hands and staring deeply into each other's eyes. JoJo had to poke Jacob three times before he finally broke the stare with Alannah and greeted Alan.

Alan shook Jacob's hand and laughed, "I recognise that look, Mr Rosborough. I had precisely the same one when I first met Alannah's Mum, Alice. Alice was eighteen, just like Alannah is now. We were married less than three weeks later. Alannah arrived barely nine months after that. You, my friend, have been struck by the lightning, so you may as well ask my daughter to marry you now."

"Call me Jacob," Jacob answered absently, already turning back to Alannah. He momentarily took his eyes off Alannah to tell me, "She looks just like those early modelling photos of Bella, Xavier! I swear they could be mother and daughter. Or sisters, if they were the same age."

Bella, deep in thought, said, "What year did you meet your wife, did you say, Alan?"

Alan thought for a moment and said, "2001, it would have been."

"Her birthday was April third?"

"Yes," Alan replied. "How did you know?"

Tears pouring from her eyes, Bella said, "My younger sister was born on that date. I'd bet any money you like she was your wife."

"But Alice said she was an only child," Alan protested.

"When I came home and announced my pregnancy, Dad disowned me and forbade any mention of my name. Alice was a virgin when you married her, right?"

"Yes," Alan confirmed. "Alice was very conservative and religious when we married. But she dumped all that crap almost as soon as we moved in together. She never went back to church again after that."

A small smile broke through my mother's tears, "Another daughter got away from you, huh, you conniving, manipulative, old bastard! Bet that stuck a bone in your craw!" Then, turning to Alan, Bella asked, "When Alice quit the church, her Mum and Dad cut the pair of you off, right? Refused even to meet their grandchild?"

"How could you know that?" Alan implored.

"Her parents were Benjamin and Beatrice Johns, right?"

"Yes!" Alan exclaimed.

Tears gone, Mum hugged Alan before saying, "Welcome home, brother-in-law." Then she turned to Alannah and said, "That makes you my niece. Welcome home, Alannah."

Stunned, Alannah asked, "This isn't some kind of joke, is it? You're not messing with us for some reason?"

"No, honey," Mum reassured her as she kissed Alannah's cheek. "Oh, I guess there is some possibility that another, unrelated couple called Benjamin and Beatrice Johns had a daughter named Alice who was born on April third, but what are the chances?"

"Alice never mentioned you, even once, Bella," Alan stated. "If she had, we'd have looked you up for sure. When Alannah showed Alice those pictures of you, Alice never mentioned you were probably her sister."

"I'm sure Alice had her reasons," Mum replied. "Water under the bridge. You're here now, and we can be family!"

Right then, Roxy grabbed Alan's hand and almost dragged him towards the kitchen, "You, you big hunk of a man. You can cut the roast for me and tell me all about you and your family." Unable to resist, Alan meekly followed Roxy into the kitchen, "Has anyone ever told you you look a lot like Brian Dennehy?" Roxy asked, holding Alan's arm tightly to her side, her full breasts rubbing firmly across his upper arm.

Alannah watched the two go with a smile on her face, "Talk about being hit by the whirlwind. I think those two will be in bed before tonight ends. Good! Daddy needs someone to make him smile again."

Bella looked at her quizzically and casually dropped, "How long have you been in love with your father, Alannah? Is it you that has stopped you both from consummating your love or is it your father?"

Flushing bright red, Alannah stammered, "Oh ... umm ... oh ... Well, I love him, but not like you seem to imply."

"Bullshit," Mum stated emphatically. "Look, Alannah. You won't get any objections here. Xavier and I are married and intimate with each other. He, JoJo and I share a three-way marriage. Jacob and Charlie live with Roxy, and trust me, they are intimately familiar with their mother. Plus, when it suits us, all six of us play together. Both families are incestuous and polygamous. And, my dear, we want you and your father to join us."

"I ...," Alannah tried, but Jacob turned her towards him and kissed her hard.

Alannah tried to protest when he released her, so Jacob kissed her again.

"Stop that!" Alannah demanded. "I can't even think when you do that!"

Jacob kissed her again, this time running his hand across the inner mounds of Alannah's breasts.

"Keep doing that, and I'm going to give you my virginity on the damned floor!" Alannah surprisingly stated.

Jacob grinned and replied, "We have a couple of handheld cameras here somewhere. Of course, your deflowering won't sell quite as many films if we do it here and not in the studio tomorrow, but you'll still make a motza from doing it."

"Tell me about your families, please, all of you," Alannah pleaded, but then she suddenly took three steps to Bella and flung herself into the older woman's arms, "I want my father, Bella. I know it's wrong, but with his strength and smouldering eyes, my knickers are constantly wet.

"I watch porn, that's where I saw your ad for father/daughter couples, but I spend most of my masturbation fantasies on my father. But he refuses to see me as anything other than his little girl. How can I convince him to take me as a man should take his woman?"