The Social Experiment - D/D Pt. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about Jacob," Mum asked gently.

"Jacob and I will marry and have many children together, Bella. I know that already. But I want my father to be my first time. Then I want to share myself with him and Jacob. Just like you share yourself with Xavier and JoJo."

"This is very sudden, Alannah," I pointed out. "How can you be so sure about it so soon?"

"I've dreamed of Jacob. I've often seen myself walking down the aisle with him in my dreams. As soon as I walked in tonight, I knew who he was."

Alannah saw the doubt in my eyes and added, "When Bella explained your family, it felt right, Xavier. It felt like I'd found what I had been looking for all my life, but I didn't know it. I know if Mum hadn't got sick and died, I wouldn't have had a chance with my father, But Xavier, Jacob, Bella, I've desired my father since I hit puberty, and now, I'm finally old enough to do something about it! Say you'll help me, please!"

"If you and your father still want to, we'll make the film from the game show tomorrow. Then, even if your Dad chooses correctly, a model that isn't you, I'll offer him a huge cash incentive to deflower you on stage," I offered.

"I don't think he'll go for it," Alannah said sadly. "Even if he chooses me when he finds out he has, he'll back out."

I grinned at her, "Then I'll have to get Roxy and Bella to make him so hot and horny that he's thinking with the wrong head! Unfortunately for Roxy and your father, that means no sex tonight!"

"You'd do that for me?" Alannah plaintively asked.

"Tell me you can resist the tornado that is your love for Jacob," I replied.

"You know I can't!" Alannah said emphatically.

"Then you're family, Alannah," I emphasised. "This family will do anything and everything to help one another, even to the point of giving up our lives."

"Then I am truly home, Xavier," Alannah said softly. "Now we just have to convince Daddy."

"Alannah, he doesn't stand a chance against my mother and Roxy," I soothed.

Absently, Alannah released Bella and walked across to Jacob. Taking his hand in hers, she guided him to the couch. Once Jacob sat, Alannah snuggled close to him before resting her head on his shoulder and sighing deeply.

Looking around at my gathered family, she pointed to Charlie, "You've been very quiet, Charlie, isn't it? Tell me how you fit in."

"Currently, I am Madison's submissive, Miss Morrison," Charlie politely answered.

"Which means?" Alannah asked.

"My role is to see to all Madison's needs," Charlie explained.

"Even her sexual ones?" Alannah interrupted with a giggle.

"Especially those," Charlie grinningly answered.

Madison mock slapped him, "Those are last on the list, little one," she declared. Then she grinned, "But he is very good at satisfying those. So, once you've had your father and Jacob and you have gotten some of it out of your systems, you should take Charlie here out for a spin."

"You'd let me?" Alannah asked wonderingly. She lifted her head to look at Jacob, "You'd let me?"

Patting her hand, Jacob casually drawled, "Well, Miss Alannah, currently, I'm having sex with Bella, my sister, my Mother and Madison. Oh, and I occasionally dress as Jacqui and have sex with Xavier and Peter Peterson. Regularly, we, both families and Madison and Peter, pick a room and just fuck each other senseless."

"Dress as Jacqui?" Alannah wondered.

"My female alter ego," Jacob confirmed.

"You're trans?" Alannah queried.

"No," Jacob replied. "I'm a fetish dresser."

"You dress as a woman for sexual gratification?" Alannah guessed.

"Got it in one," Jacob confirmed.

"Wow!" Alannah stated. "I'd like to see that. Will you dress for me tonight?"

"Not tonight, honey," Jacob said. "But I promise that we'll do it together soon. Maybe you could think about who you'd like us to fuck together, with me dressed as Jacqui."

"Bella," Alannah surprisingly emphatically stated. "But I wouldn't deny Bella having Xavier and JoJo with her, so all three of them?"

Bella and I exchanged a surprised glance, but Mum nodded, indicating she'd be good with it.

"Dinner," Roxy called from the kitchen doorway.

The man/woman couples held hands as we walked to the big kitchen table, 'Going to need a bigger table,' I thought with a grin. 'Add Peter in, and maybe a partner for Charlie, and we won't fit. Even the dining room table won't be big enough.' Sitting at the head of the table, JoJo at the opposite end and Bella beside me, I looked around and quickly realised just how lucky I was, 'Shit,' I thought. 'Less than three years ago, there was Bella and me against the world. Now we have a family and the start of a tribe.'

A loud "Yo" was shouted from the front door, "Is this a private party, or can anyone join in?"

To my intense joy, Peter had returned from his unit in Kangaroo Point.

"Couldn't stay away from a little Bella pussy, huh?" I teased.

Walking confidently into the room, Peter said, "And Roxy, JoJo and Madison pussy, plus some Jacqui ass ... Oh, shit! Sorry guys, I didn't realise we had company."

Peter had only then noticed our two guests.

Holding out his hand, Peter said, "Peter Peterson, entrepreneur, businessman and foot-in-mouth exponent at your service. You are?"

"Alan Morrison. This is my daughter, Alannah. Pleased to meet you, Mr Peterson."

"You look just like ..."

"Brian Dennehy," Alan filled in. "I've heard that numerous times today."

"And you, Miss," Peter stated as he kissed the back of Alannah's hand, "Look just like Gigi Hadid and could easily be Bella's daughter or even her sister."

With a twinkle in her eye, Alannah replied, "That's because Bella is my aunty, Mr Peterson."

Peter turned to Bella, "I was under the impression you were an only child, Bella?"

"No, Peter," Mum explained. "Remember, my family disowned me. I had a younger sister, but we haven't spoken since Dad kicked me out."

"Where is your sister now?" Peter unwittingly asked.

"Dead," my Mother and Alannah said in unison.

"I only found out today," Bella continued. "She escaped Dad's clutches, too. She married Alan, and he took her away from his and the church's control."

"Sorry," Peter said. "I didn't know." He tried to grin at Alannah, "See? I told you I was a foot-in-mouth exponent."

Dinner finished, everyone helped to clean up and then shuffled into the lounge. Roxy was about to follow when I touched her on the elbow, indicating I wanted her to hang back.

"I know you want him, Mumsie," I teased. "But you need to leave the man alone until he's consummated his affair with his daughter on camera tomorrow."

"Fuck, Xavier," Roxy hissed, "Am I that obvious?"

"I can smell your arousal, Roxy," I confirmed. "If you were any wetter, it'd be running down your inner thighs."

"It fucking is, Xavier," Roxy growled. "I feel like I did with Dad. I'm so turned on that if he raises an eyebrow at me, I'll be on my back with my legs spread, begging him to fuck me."

"You know how you've been longing for your one, Mumsie," I stated. "Well, my love, you've found him. Just don't blow it by pushing him too hard too soon."

"You're sure, Xavier?" Roxy asked in desperation.

"100%, Roxy," I confirmed. "He wants you as much as you want him, but he thinks it's too soon after his wife died. So take your time with him, go on a couple of dates, and make him approach you. FFS, do not drop your knickers until he asks!"

"What do I do tonight?"

"Sit close, but not touching. If he takes your hand, smile and put your other hand over it."

"And if he wants to kiss me?"

"Let him, of course. But chaste. No tongue, no French kissing!"

"Fuck!" Roxy exclaimed. "I hope I have spare batteries for my vibrator! I'm going to wear the damned thing out tonight!"

"Well, I'm fairly sure Jacob might be just a little infatuated, but Charlie would be available to help you out."

"No," Roxy averred. "When Madison says he's ready, he'll join me in my bed again, and Madison will be in yours. But until then, Charlie is off limits."

After entering the lounge, I asked Peter to accompany me to my home office.

"What's up, Xavier?" Peter asked as I shut the door.

"I'll need three starlets for tomorrow around lunchtime. Check Alannah out and see if you can't find three with a similar build. Skin colour match is important, looks, not so much as their faces will be covered until Alan makes his choice. Plus, I'll need that doctor to confirm her virginity."

"Standard fee?"

"Yes. I doubt if more than one will need to do a sex scene, but pay them all the same."

Nodding, Peter said, "You've learnt well. Pay the girls generously and look after them. Then they want to do your films, and they put an effort into the scenes. That makes the sex more realistic and leads to greater sales. So it's win, win."

"My thinking exactly. Will the girls all be shaved?"

"Shaved pussies are pretty much the norm in porn these days, Xavier. Why? What does it matter?"

"Because if Alannah has a bush, and none of the others does, it'll be obvious which is Alan's daughter," I answered.

"Hmm," Peter mused. "What do you propose to do?"

Grinning, I replied, "Wait until tomorrow and see Alannah naked. Then, if she has a hairy bush, I'll get Bella to encourage her to shave."

"Fuck!" Peter groused. "I'd love to see that pretty bint naked and about to get a cock up her for the first time!"

"I guess you'll just have to wait for the movie, wontcha?" I deadpanned.

"No fucking way, Mr Johns," Peter teased back. "I'll ask Bella for an early copy. At least she won't deny me!"

With my eyes twinkling, I replied, "And I'm going to tell Alannah you thought she was a 'pretty bint', too."

"Don't you dare!" Peter emphasised.

"I think I'll go do that now," I joked, running out of my office with Peter in hot pursuit.

Beating Peter to the lounge by a few steps, I raced over to Mum and swept her off her feet. Tossing her over my shoulder, I smacked her shapely ass before saying to JoJo, "Please show the Morrisons to the spare rooms. Maybe they'd prefer to share the big bed in the main guest room? Mum and I'll see you in bed. You may bring Peter if you wish." Adding the last just to tease Mr Peterson.

Peter followed Mum and me, of course. Only a few seconds after entering the bedroom, we had Mum naked and on all fours in the middle of our bed. Mum was grunting and moaning around my cock as Peter held her hips and viciously sawed his long, thin cock in and out of Bella's soppingly wet cunt.

With a blast of hot air over my throbbing member, Mum had her first orgasm. Momentarily, she forgot what she had in her mouth and bit down a little too hard before relaxing her jaw and swirling her tongue around my glans. Surprisingly, the little amount of pain increased the pleasure sensations of her tongue swirl, and I almost asked her to do it again.

As I opened my mouth, JoJo walked into the room, shedding clothes behind her, "That was not funny, husband," she bitched. "The Morrisons were shocked, and I wondered if they would ask me to take them back to their car."

Then JoJo giggled, "But when you smacked Bella's ass and told me to bring Peter, Alannah's knees snapped together as she bit her lower lip and dug her nails into Jacob's hand. Plus, Alan suddenly crossed his legs, trying to hide what seems like a fairly impressive bulge."

"Did they go to bed?" I asked.

"I showed them where the guest rooms were, but Alannah insisted she would sleep with her father in the big bed. She wants him, Xavier. She's desperate for him to be her first, so I hope they don't blow it and fuck tonight. Alan headed for the showers. I think he's going to hit the hay straight away. However, Alannah returned to the lounge to cuddle with Jacob again."

Sliding my dick from Bella's slurping mouth, I took my wife in my arms and vigorously kissed her before kidding, "We might have to sneak into their bedroom tonight so we can watch Alannah being deflowered by her father."

"Might have to sneak into the lounge to watch Jacob do it first," JoJo teased back.

We both knew Jacob wouldn't do that, but it was fun to tease.

Encouraging my wife up onto the bed, I directed her between Bella's thighs so she could eat Bella's pussy and tongue Peter's balls. Then, pushing JoJo's knees up and apart, I lowered my mouth onto her dripping pussy, softly inhaled her delicious aroma and ran my tongue from her pussy's entrance up to her clit, then stopped to batter that delicious nubbin with the tip of my tongue.

"Gawd, Xavier!" JoJo moaned into my mother's cunt. "You do me so well, husband. Do it, baby! Make your slutty little wife cum!"

Using my fingers to spread JoJo's folds, I licked swiftly from vulva to clit, alternating between lapping at her flooding juices and battering her clit with my tongue. Finally, with her clit's hood pulled back, I could suck her pleasure node into my mouth and gently nibble it.

"Ungh!" JoJo groaned. "Yes, baby. I'm cumming."

JoJo's thighs slammed down on my ears as she thrust her pudenda up to meet my questing tongue. As she orgasmed, I gently bit her clit and pulled back. Then, with another loud groan, my wife came again, her juices flowing from her pussy onto my chin and neck.

"So good, baby," JoJo moaned. "On your back so I can ride you."

Rolling over, I waited until JoJo moved from between my mother's thighs and then took a similar place on the bed. I wasn't quite directly under Mum's pussy, but I was fairly close. I waited there to see if Peter would back off. When he didn't immediately pull Mum back, I looked to see what my wife would do.

Squeezing her left breast with her left hand, JoJo took my shaft into her right before lining it up with her wet, warm entrance. Then, with a deeply satisfied sigh, JoJo lowered herself until I was fully embedded in her moist, tight depths.

Once JoJo had settled on me, she began moving her hips rhythmically back and forth and sometimes in slow circles, grinding her clit against my pubic bone. Then, grasping her full breasts in her hands, JoJo tweaked and pulled on her nipples as she bit her bottom lip, waiting for her next orgasm to wash over her.

Bella lifted her body off her hands and arched her spine back. Then, with her right hand, she circled the back of Peter's head before turning her head and pulling Peter forward for a kiss. Still holding Peter's head, Mum slowly knee-walked until her pussy was over my face. Once in position, Mum spread her knees and lowered her soppingly wet pussy onto my mouth. Peter's balls rested on my nose and forehead, so I tipped my head back and ran my tongue over his heavy sack.

Peter's thrusting stopped, and I wondered if I'd pushed too far. But, with a groan, Peter thrust harder as my tongue bathed his balls. Next, Mum shifted slightly back so her clit was on my lips. Then, stretching my tongue out, I swirled it around Bella's clit, licking Peter's shaft as I did. Before long, Peter groaned, and I felt his cock throb over my tongue. Peter's balls tightened around his shaft, and I could feel the pulses as he forcefully ejaculated into my mother. Peter came so hard that some of his cum leaked out around his shaft, and I gleefully drank as I lapped it up.

As Peter orgasmed, Mum softly squealed as her climax washed over her, and I was treated to her delicious juices flowing onto my lips. After coming inside my mother, Peter's erection slowly wilted, and his dick slid from Mum's pussy. A flow of semen, mixed with pussy juice, poured from Mother's cunt as Peter's cock dropped out. I gathered as much of that sweet nectar as possible with my tongue before joyfully swallowing it.

Testing Peter's limits, I tentatively ran my tongue around the cum covered head of his cock. Instead of reacting negatively, as I thought he would, Peter groaned and lowered himself so I could reach more of his flaccid dick. Sucking it gently into my mouth, I made love to Peter's cock with my mouth and tongue, and I was soon rewarded by it swelling in my mouth. Once he was hard, I took it from my mouth and guided him back into my mother's willing cunt.

Bella luxuriously sighed as Peter slid home before she leaned forward and cupped and kissed JoJo's eraser-thick nipples. Running her tongue over her wife's nipples, Bella heard that JoJo was close to orgasm, so she swapped from swirling and licking to sucking and nipping. Then, with a loud groan, JoJo blasted over Mount Orgasmic's edge and bounced roughly up and down my cock as her orgasm destroyed her rhythm. The extra friction from JoJo's clenching vulva tossed me off the cliff's edge with her, and I geysered cum into my younger wife.

JoJo rolled off me onto her back, almost passed out. But I wasn't finished, so I moved aside, dragging JoJo with me. Once my wife's cum-filled pussy was under my mother's mouth, I placed a hand on Bella's head and gently pushed down. Opening her eyes, Mum saw her wife's cum splattered vagina underneath her and immediately lowered her head to taste that delicious snack. Peter watched, fascinated, as his lover cleaned his friend's cum from another of his lover's pussy. His thrusting increased in speed as his lust rose at the erotic sight.

I had barely softened at all after my orgasm, so I sat, stroking myself hard, watching Peter fuck Mum and Mum eat out my wife. In short order, my dick was throbbingly hard and aching for relief again, so I grabbed JoJo's ankles and lifted and spread her legs, raising her bottom high enough that my dick could enter her asshole.

Lifting my wife higher, I let some spit drop from my mouth onto JoJo's rosebud. Then holding JoJo's ankles together, I spat onto my hand and smeared that saliva over my glans and along my shaft. Finally, I dipped my thick cock into my wife's still messy cunt to add even more lubricant.

Satisfied I was ready, I held my shaft in my right hand and guided the head onto JoJo's ring. Then, pushing slowly but relentlessly forward, I pressed until I felt JoJo's knot pop open, and half my length slid into her ass.

"Fuck!" JoJo spat as my dick pried her ass open.

Spreading JoJo's ankles wide, I pulled back a little before gently pushing forwards. There was little resistance as my wife relaxed her sphincter and took me deep inside. With her wife's pussy open again, Bella dipped her head onto JoJo's pussy and flicked her tongue over JoJo's clit.

JoJo's whimpers of protest quickly morphed into moans of desire as she started pushing her ass down to meet my upwards thrusts, "Fuck, yes. Fuck, yes. Fuck, yes." JoJo muttered repeatedly as I slowly increased the speed and strength of my thrusts.

Before long, I was pounding my wife's ass as hard as possible as we both crested towards another huge orgasmic event. We were almost there when Bella suddenly straightened back and squealed as Peter came inside her, which threw Bella off the cliff into her orgasm.

Hearing my mother cum set my orgasm off, and I blew semen deep into JoJo's ass. Feeling the warmth splattering inside her bowel rocketed JoJo into orgasm, and her squeals joined Bella's.

Rolling off JoJo, I pulled her close to me to spoon as I ran my hand over her swelling belly and cupped her luscious breasts, "I heard Jacob and Alannah saying goodnight outside the guest bedroom," I playfully said. "Want to sneak in and see what she and Alan are doing?"

Bella giggled, "That would be so naughty!" But then she considered and said, "I'm game. I'd like to see both of them naked. Did you offer any nightwear, JoJo?"

"No," JoJo laughed. "I was thinking about sneaking in to see them, too. So I purposefully skipped over asking them. Besides, Alan is a lot bigger than Peter and Xavier, so we probably didn't have anything that would fit him."

Throwing our robes on, the four of us crept quietly up the hall. Pausing outside, I put my finger to my lips, indicating 'hush', and slowly opened the door. Alan and Alannah lay spooned together with Alannah in the 'little spoon' position. Alannah had left the night light on so the pair were clearly visible.