The Social Experiment - D/D Pt. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I don't have a hymen?" Alannah asked, voicing a concern that I had.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you haven't had penetrative sex with anyone," Karen demanded.

"I haven't," Alannah announced, holding Karen's gaze.

Glancing at me, Karen said, "I believe her. So, even without an intact hymen, after I've examined her, I'll pronounce her a virgin."

Calling Jacob, I said, "Your mother is, umm, a little involved in keeping Alan distracted. Do you mind operating the camera whilst Karen does her examination?"

"For sure, Xav," Jacob acknowledged before dragging the big studio cam to the examination table.

Entering my control suite, I used the PA system to tell Karen to proceed. Jacob was busy with the cam recording the event. Karen covered Alannah with a blanket before lifting it and pushing her head underneath, preserving Alannah's modesty but revealing most of hers as the cheeks of Karen's knickerless ass were clearly evident. After a swift evaluation, Karen lifted the blanket so she could turn to the camera before lowering it to cover Alannah's pussy. She turned to the camera to announce, 'The contestant, Alannah Morrison, has an intact hymen and is a virgin."

Bringing this part of the movie to a conclusion, I grabbed Karen's upper arm and shifted her far enough away that Alannah couldn't hear us, "You're sure?" I asked.

Jacob helped Alannah off the chair, and she helped him move the curtain and table out of the shot. They also took down Karen's fake certificates.

"Her hymen is intact, Xavier. The film will be a hit because when her father takes her, hymen blood will squirt," Karen stated once we were alone.

"Awesome," I replied.

"So what must a girl do to experience your charms?" Karen asked.

"Talk to JoJo and Bella," I responded, thinking there was no way Karen would approach my wives.

"Your mother?" Karen queried.

"My lover and the most important person in my life," I averred.

"My brother was the most important man in my life," Karen stated. "At least, he was until that damned drunk driver took him out."

I now knew why Karen seemed to fit so well.

"You were lovers?" I asked.

"I had to virtually rape him on my eighteenth birthday," Karen giggled. "But after he'd broken my hymen, he went kind of nuts and fucked me every which way."

"You weren't sore?" I asked.

"By the time we finished, I was so raw I couldn't even stand his tongue on me. But that was Tuesday. By Friday, I was ready to go again. That time, he was the one to wimp out, begging me to ease up because the head of his cock was so sore he couldn't fuck me again."

Laughing, I asked, "Why porn?"

"Have you got any idea how much student debt it takes to become a doctor, Xavier?" Karen asked. "Graduating doctors, who had no scholarships or help, owe over $100,000 in loans. Making those porn movies meant I graduated with no debt and enough money to work for the pittance I get from the clinic. Besides, I love sex, and unlike many female porn stars, I have numerous orgasms during filming."

"The clinic doesn't pay well?" I asked.

"Oh, compared to most, the $75,000/year I get is pretty good. But not for a doctor, and I couldn't afford the loan repayments on that money."

I found myself intensely attracted to the pretty, young doctor, and her revealing outfit caused me to react in the normal manly way. So, with my erection swelling, I gently ran a finger down Karen's cleavage, stopping where her coat buttoned, "Talk to my wives," I suggested with my eyebrow raised.

Karen's lips parted, and she took a half step towards me, but I pressed a little firmer on her chest, "Talk to my wives," I affirmed.

"I will, Xavier. But I know they'll say no."

"Probably," I gently smiled. "But if you don't ask ..."

"Then the answer is always 'no'," Karen completed for me.

Smiling, I leaned forward, lightly kissed her surprised lips, turned her, patted her bottom, and said, "See you again soon, Doctor Karen."

"Yes," Karen replied. "The next time you need a virgin confirmed." But she laughed back over her shoulder and skipped down the stairs.

Jacob and I got the screen set up. Since my first crude attempt, I'd brought some of Peter's set builders in, and they'd created a professional-looking game show set for me. I still only had one film camera, but I had another handheld one that Roxy or one of the others could operate if they saw something interesting. But I still preferred to use the various remote cameras I had spread around the studio.

Having these various cameras recording the whole time cost me little except computer storage space. It did make editing the films a bit of a nightmare, but I had an advantage with my movies that none of the other studios had. I could record the action from every possible angle, and that detail increased the sales of my films immensely.

There was an added benefit because I could live-stream the recordings. This meant anyone that had paid the entry fee could follow the action on many cameras or pick the specific view angle they liked and see the movie being made as they watched. Unfortunately, I didn't think to ask the Morrisons if they were prepared to stream their show live, so I hadn't advertised or done any presales.

Jacob and I had just sat on the couch with Alannah when her three co-stars walked in. All were stylishly dressed in garments that hinted at much and gave brief glimpses of toned female flesh but revealed nothing.

Bella had on her compere's outfit, an incredibly short, dark-grey skirt that barely covered her ass and snatch. Over that, she wore a vest that clung tightly to her full, braless breasts but exposed generous portions of her side and inner boob. A matching to the skirt dark-grey jacket completed her look. On her legs, she wore black stockings and suspenders. The gap between the top of the stockings and the hem of the skirt was sexily noticeable. On her feet, she wore mahogany-red, 7-inch stilettos.

Alannah and her co-stars were quickly ready, with JoJo operating the big studio camera and Roxy acting as floor manager, setting up the differing scenes. After a few quiet words to reassure and calm Alannah's nerves, Jacob and I entered the control room. After a quick check to ensure all the cameras functioned correctly, I set everything to record. Jacob and I would monitor the eight screens showing what one of the cameras recorded and zoom in or out or turn them to capture the action best.

Everything worked perfectly, so I spoke into my mother's earpiece and told her to begin.

"Where's Alan?" I asked Jacob.

"Hell, if I know," Jacob drawled. "I'm guessing he's still holed up in your office, hiding from his daughter."

Mum heard me through her earpiece and said, "Roxy took him to hair and makeup when we finished. They'll tidy up his hair and put some stage makeup on so his face won't shine under the studio lights. The stylists will escort him over when they're done, then hang around so they can do any touch-ups necessary."

Roxy positioned the four contestants on the crosses that marked their starting positions as Bella took her spot in front of the camera. When the light on the camera came on, Bella began, "Good evening, everyone. Welcome to Do You Know Your Daughter's Body? A game show where four gorgeous, naked women, with their faces hidden, stand behind a screen and wait to be chosen by one of the woman's fathers.

"From a small view of only the woman's breasts and pussies, will the father correctly identify his daughter and choose another to make love to? Or will he choose wrongly and have to make love to his daughter? Only time will tell!

"First, let's meet our show's resident doctor, Doctor Kara Kream (Karen's porn star name). Doctor Kream, can you confirm our contestant's daughter is a virgin?"

This is where I'd splice in the scene I'd recorded earlier.

After a brief pause, Bella continued, "Let's meet the contestant's daughter and the models he will choose from. First, we have the contestant's beautiful daughter, Alannah Morrison. Alannah, take a step forward."

Bella asked some questions and elicited from Alannah that she hoped her father accidentally chose her because she wanted him to be her first lover. Once Alannah had spoken of her wants and desires, Bella quickly introduced the other three women then Roxy guided them behind the screen.

JoJo moved the camera to face the partition, moving back until the camera covered the whole thing. Then, moving from viewing space to viewing space, Bella opened the top curtain, showing which woman was where. Alannah was furthest to the camera's left, as our studies have shown this was the spot most contestants chose their partners from. Next, Bella closed the face curtains before opening the breast-high curtains. What little height difference between the four women had been fixed by adding plates to the steps behind the screen.

Peter's casting scouts had chosen well because there was little difference between the apparent size and firmness of the breasts on display. Likely, they'd feel different to the touch, but had Alan's unconscious groping of his daughter's tits last night given him enough information to choose which of these breasts were Alannah's?

When Bella moved the pussy-high curtains, there were more obvious differences between the women. The woman furthest right, Candy Kane, had thin labia under a small clit. The next woman, Alexis Jones' labia were plump but more inner than outer. She had a big clit with a hood covering most of it. Electra's were what I'd describe as typical. Nice folds, with a medium-sized clit covered by a small hood. Alannah's labia were plump, even plumper than Alexis', and flushed, showing her arousal.

I was concerned that her obvious arousal would make it apparent that she was Alan's daughter, but after giving JoJo time to focus on each woman's genitals, Roxy handed vibrators out. The sudden buzzing showed the actresses were taking care to ensure they, too, were aroused.

The women were barely in place behind the curtains when the stylists brought Alan in, his overt masculinity apparent in his handsome face and muscular body. Alan wore gun-metal grey, three-piece suit and black leather boots.

"Jaysus!" I muttered to Jacob. "I'm not even close to gay, but damn, I'd like to get naked with that man!"

Mum tittered in the background. I had forgotten I still held the microphone channel open.

"Yes, my son," she giggled. "I'd like to get naked with that man, too!"

"Not even close to gay, Xavier?" Jacob joked. "You suck cock better than any other man I know and better than just about any woman I've been with, but you're not even close to gay?"

"Yeah, other than that," I grinned back.

"Keep your pants on, boys," Roxy growled through her mic. She and JoJo were also linked to my microphone. "He's mine after Alannah has finished with him. Besides, I doubt either of you has a chance with him. That man is 100% heterosexual!"

I glanced at my wife to see her trying to stifle a laugh, "Let's see if he can resist Jacqui," she joked. "Peter stood no chance, and he thought he was straight, too."

Pretending to snarl, Roxy said, "Let's get our minds out of the gutter and get this game show happening."

"Yes, Mum," the three of us younger ones acknowledged, grinning.

Once Roxy had Alan in position, Bella took her place beside him before turning to the camera and saying, "Meet our contestant, Alan Morrison. Alan, are you ready to play Do You Know Your Daughter's Body?"

"Yes, Bella," Alan replied. "I'm confident that I can pick my daughter easily. Then I'll get to make love to one of the other beautiful models."

"You know that to win the prize of $100,000, if you do happen to choose your daughter, you have to make love to her, right? So it would be incest, caught on camera. Are you prepared to do that?"

"It won't happen, Bella," Alan replied confidently. "But I'll happily accept the lesser prize of $20,000 for making love to one of the models on camera, though."

"Let's hope you're right, Alan," Bella said. "For your sake, if not for your daughter's."

Preliminaries done, the sound of vibrators buzzing echoed through the studio as the actresses raised their arousal levels in anticipation of being touched and felt by Alan. Being the professionals they were, all three women tried to stimulate themselves to the same level as Alannah.

"Is that what I think it is?" Alan whispered to Bella.

Stepping closer, Bella pressed her marvellous breasts against Alan's arm as she pushed her arousal-warm, sodden pussy against his hip, "Yes," she answered. "One of them is probably your daughter, preparing herself for you."

Alan gulped, but before he could step away from Bella, Roxy pushed her pudenda against him as she rested her breasts against his other arm.

"Just think, Alan," Roxy purred into his ear. "Your daughter is naked and probably wet behind that screen, anticipating your big strong hands on her nipples and pussy. I bet all the actresses snuck a peek to see what you looked like, and they're probably also wet, waiting for your touch."

Spotting Alan's suddenly tented trouser front, Roxy casually dropped her hand and ran her fingers lightly across the swelling, "Looks like not-so-little Alan wants to feel your daughter's nips and puss, too."

"Stop it," Alan half protested. "I don't want Alannah to see me with a hard-on!"

"Oh, I think Alannah would love to see your hard-on, Alan," Bella teased. "Given, from what she said, you were poking her bottom with it all night."

"I was not," Alan tried to say indignantly. But he knew it was a lie.

"It's okay, baby," Roxy crooned. "She wasn't complaining. She only wished she could have taken you in hand and guided you inside her last night. But she wants her first time to be on film here today."

"If you two have finished winding the poor man up," I broke in. "JoJo has finished your job, Mumsie, and set the set up for the next shot."

Giggling, Bella guided Alan to his next starting place, then took hers. Then, turning back to the camera, she waited for the light to show then said, "The models and your daughter are ready, Alan, are you?"

"Yes, Ms Bella," Alan answered, using his clasped hands to try and hide his noticeable bulge.

"Pull back the middle curtains," Mum authoritatively said.

Roxy, wearing a cleavage-revealing top and carefully made-up but only wearing a pair of jeans under that, smiled back at the camera as she walked along the partition, pulling the curtains to the side, revealing four pairs of delightful-looking titties.

"Look hard, Alan," Mum demanded. "Which pair of delectable breasts belong to your daughter?"

Subconsciously stepping closer to the screen, Alan passed his gaze across the displayed bosoms. Then, stopping at the furthest right window, he pointed at Candy's breasts and said, "Alannah's nipples are bigger than these, so I'm confident this isn't my daughter."

"Are you sure?" Bella said to test Alan's confidence. "Maybe you should feel them to ensure they're not your daughters."

"I've never felt my daughter's breasts, so how would I know?" Alan lied.

"Are you sure, Mr Morrison?" Bella said, exposing his lie. "When I interviewed your daughter earlier, she indicated you and her slept spooned together last night. Are you sure you didn't ..."

"Never mind about that," Alan broke in forcefully. "No, I don't need to feel this woman's breasts to ensure they're not my daughters. I'm already certain they're not."

"Okay," Bella agreed. "Let's move on to the other three. Can you choose your daughter's glorious breasts from these three gorgeous pairs?"

"It's proving much harder than I thought," Alan admitted. "Alannah's are so young, round and perfect. I thought it would be an easy choice. But you're right. These three pairs are equally as gorgeous."

"So you have studied your daughter's breasts carefully, then," Bella teased, causing Alan to blush again.

Alan tried to chuckle, but it came as a choked cough, "Well, Ms Bella. She did have the habit of coming out of the bathroom naked at every opportunity, so it was hard not to look."

"As beautiful as your daughter is, I'd have looked, too," Bella admitted. "So, Mr Morrison," she continued. "Can you decide which of these lovely ladies is your daughter? Or do you need to go to the touch test?"

"I'd prefer to see the models' vaginas first, if I may?" Alan asked. "I know a father isn't supposed to look, but when Alannah walked out naked, I couldn't resist. Alannah has her bush trimmed to a small triangle, so my daughter will be obvious unless all the remaining models also have a triangle-shaped bush."

Mum smirked because she knew Alan was about to be disappointed. My films didn't typically run in Alan's suggested order, but I could see no harm in allowing him to proceed the way he wanted, so I gave Mum the go-ahead.

"Remove the lower curtains," Bella demanded.

A smiling Roxy did exactly that, taking care to stay bent over to keep her jeans out of shot. As a result, four sweet-looking and smelling pussies were displayed invitingly. All four of the woman's pussy lips were bare, and their owner's arousal was clearly evident, even if three of the woman's arousal was caused by a vibrating toy.

"But they're all clean-shaved," Alan protested. "How am I supposed to tell the difference?"

"Well, Alan," Bella smirked. "You'll have to try the touch test if the visual test fails. Maybe even the taste test might work."

"Taste test?" Alan wondered.

"Surely a man of your worldly experience would love to taste those delectable titties before you?" Bella queried.

"I've only ever been with my late wife, Ms Bella," Alan explained. "I've never touched the boob of another woman before."

"Fuck," I said into my family's earpieces. "Roxy is going to blow his fucking mind!"

"Assuming his daughter doesn't do it first," Roxy grinned.

Maintaining her composure, although she was grinning like the proverbial cat, Bella said, "Alan, unless you're sure the first woman you touch is your daughter, you'll add four more pairs to your list. Excepting, of course, that you have held your daughter's breast."

Alan blushed again but didn't deny Bella's assertion this time.

Alan continued to dither, so Bella added, "If you cannot continue, Mr Morrison, we understand. But if you leave now, you win nothing and will go home empty-handed. So what do you choose, Alan? Do you walk away having won nothing? Or do you man up and take the steps necessary to identify your daughter? Remember though, to win the money, if you choose unwisely, you will have to make love to her on stage, in front of the cameras."

Reaching a decision, Alan walked to the woman he'd already discounted as being his daughter. Even though he was agitated, his hands were soft and gentle as he cupped Candy's breasts in his big hands and strummed his thumbs over her nipples. Being the consummate professional actress, Candy moaned as if having Alan strum her breasts excited her.

Alan turned to Bella and said, "Definitely not Alannah's."

Moving to his left, Alan copied the same motions on the next woman's breasts. Alexis stood next to Candy, and she, too, moaned as Alans fondled her breasts. Next was Electra. As soon as Alan cupped her breasts, he shook his head.

"These are too soft to be my daughter's," he informed Bella. "Alannah's are much firmer than these."

Grinning, Bella teased, "I thought you said you'd never felt your daughter's breasts, Alan."

Caught out, Alan blushed as he coughed a denial, "Ms Bella, these feel softer than my daughter's look."

With a straight face, Bella said, "Now you're admitting to studying your daughter's boobs intensely."

Alan stuttered, trying to formulate a response, but letting him off the hook, Bella said, "One more pair to feel. Let us see if you can identify if these breasts are your daughters."