The Social Experiment - D/D Pt. 04 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Movie Part I.

Lifting her head to look at us, Alannah winked, then pulled the sheet down, exposing her and Alan's upper bodies. Then, taking her father's hand, she placed it on her breast and pushed his fingers closed so he cupped her breast. Alan sighed and snuggled closer to Alannah, his big hand gently squeezing and kneading her flesh as his thumb strummed over Alannah's erect nipple. Then, smiling and winking again, Alannah shooed us out of the room before pressing the light's remote, sending the room into darkness.

Barely stifling laughs, we backed out of the room and went back to bed. Swapping partners, I made slow, gentle love to my mother as my wife slowly rode Peter. After a final orgasm, we cuddled together, the girls in the middle, and slept.

Early the next morning, we were woken by Alan shouting, "Alannah! What the hell were you thinking? You're naked against your father, FFS!"

We couldn't hear what Alannah replied, but shortly her father added, "I don't care if I have a hard-on and spent the night playing with your boobs! I dreamt you were your mother. What the hell are you doing in my bed?"

Alannah's answer couldn't be heard, but Alan grumped, "Yes, we sleep together in the car for warmth. But we're fully clothed, not naked as the day we were born!"

There was another gap where Alannah answered, followed by, "I will know which of the women behind the wall is you, and I will not choose you. Even if I do, I will sacrifice the money and walk away. The contract says we can back out anytime if we haven't accepted any money. And I will not accept any until I'm sure I haven't accidentally chosen you."

Their bedroom door slammed open, the wall between us shuddering as the door hit the stops, and we heard Alannah muttering, "Stubborn, old fool of a man. I know he wants me as badly as I want him, so why does he refuse?" As she strode past our door.

Grinning, I said, "I guess that's our cue. Let's have a quick shower and meet them for breakfast. What's the bet Roxy and Jacob are already here, and Roxy has breakfast on?"

"No bet, Xavier," Mum answered. "It's a sure thing those two are here. Probably with Charlie and Madison as well."

Skipping our usual shower play time, we swiftly dressed and headed for the kitchen. Alannah sat chatting with Madison and Jacob at the table as Roxy bustled around the kitchen making breakfast. Charlie stood silently at Madison's shoulder, dressed back in his loin cloth, his muscles showing the gleam of the oil spread across them.

Alannah stood up to hug Bella and JoJo. Peter and I received a bicep squeeze and an air kiss. Then, touching Bella's hand, Alannah asked, "Aunty Bella, I didn't think to grab my bag from the car before we left the studio yesterday. Do you have some spare underwear I can change into? Maybe another dress? This one is beautiful, but it's not for casual wear."

"Of course, my dear," Bella replied. "Have you had your shower? If not, we can go and do that, and I'll find you something to wear."

Alannah shook her head, "No. Daddy was being unreasonable when I woke up, so I threw on what I wore yesterday and came downstairs."

Taking Alannah's hand, Mum guided her back to our room. Bella walked into the kitchen a few minutes later.

"Didn't wait to perve on your niece's gorgeous tits, Mum?" I teased. By Mum's sudden blush, I knew she'd thought about it.

Around fifteen minutes later, a freshly showered and changed Alannah walked back into the kitchen, "That feels better," she announced.

Bella had chosen a pair of skin-tight jeans and a clinging top for Alannah to wear. Even though Alannah had asked for underwear, her breasts were blatantly braless under her top. Every eye riveted to her gorgeous breasts as she walked in, and a blush suffused Alannah's face.

"What?" She asked. "All the women here have tits at least as good as mine. JoJo's are to die for!"

Jacob stood and crossed to her. Then, taking Alannah's hands, he said, "You are a stunning vision of loveliness, my girl. There's not a straight man on this planet that wouldn't stop to ogle you!"

Alannah's blush deepened, but before we could tease her some more, Alan entered the kitchen, "Morning, all," he cheerily said. "Hopefully, you all slept as well as I did. I feel a million dollars this morning."

Everyone chorused their affirmative answer before Roxy announced breakfast was ready. Alan raised an eyebrow when the scantily clad, oiled-muscled Charlie stood a dutiful step behind Madison's right shoulder, not partaking in the food.

Noticing Alan's confusion, Madison explained, "It's all part of Charlie's training, Alan. Charlie will feed himself after we've finished and he's cleaned up the kitchen. After he's eaten, if he's done a good job cleaning up, I'll take him to bed and reward him appropriately."

"Reward him appropriately?" Alan asked just before a sudden blush flushed his face. "Never mind," he stammered. "I understand."

Teasing, Madison said, "I could describe his reward in vivid detail if you'd like, Mr Morrison?"

Glancing at his giggling daughter, Alan, his blush deepening, answered, "No, that's fine, Madison. I don't need the details."

Hugging Alan, Roxy said straight-facedly, "I could demonstrate on you what Madison is talking about with Charlie if you'd like, Alan?"

Alannah's giggles turned into guffaws, "You should take them both up on their offers, Daddy," she managed to squeak out between laughs. "You know, call their bluffs."

"Problem is, Princess," Alan growled. "I don't think they're bluffing!"

"Oh, we're not!" Madison and Roxy said in unison.

"That's what I'm afraid of," Alan grinned, deciding to accept the good-natured ribbing.

Alan sat at the table, but before he could help himself to plates of food, Roxy stepped up behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pressing her voluptuous tits against Alan's back and rubbing them back and forth. Then, pressing her bosom against Alan's back, Roxy whispered something in Alan's ear, causing his face to darken to an almost rosy red.

"What did she say? What did she say?" His daughter begged as she saw her father's face glow.

"Never you mind," Alan muttered as Roxy stood back, her hands 'accidentally' brushing across Alan's swelling bulge.

As Bella reached across Alan to take some bacon, she 'accidentally' brushed her braless nipple over Alan's upper arm, "Oops," Bella giggled sexily. "It was a bit further than I thought. I should have asked you to pass it."

Bella's hand also somehow 'accidentally' brushed across Alan's now throbbing cock as she turned to Peter, who was sitting on her other side.

"Pass me the hash browns, lover, please," she asked Peter.

Alan's head snapped around to stare at Bella as Bella casually returned her hand to his lap, idly stroking her fingers across his rigidly erect dick. Coughing, Alan took Bella's hand firmly in his and removed from his trouser front. But, unfortunately for him, Roxy took the spare seat to his right, and her hand also found his trouser front.

Not wanting to cause a scene and bring the wrath of the men around the table, Alan tried to remove Roxy's hand surreptitiously, only to find that she had turned and was now rubbing her obviously hard nipples across his upper arm. Alannah could see what Roxy and Bella were doing to her father, and a vast grin stayed on her face as she tried to hold Jacob's hand and eat her breakfast. Alannah had piled the food high on her plate and was unashamedly eating with gusto.

"Stop teasing the poor man," I admonished the women. "He doesn't know you well enough to be comfortable with your version of advanced flirting."

"Spoilsport!" Alannah giggled. "He may be my father, but he's still just a man. I bet his dicky bird is loving the attention!"

"Princess!" Alan barked.

"Sorry, Daddy," Alannah apologised, obviously not sorry at all. She stood and walked around to her father before trying to sit in his lap. A little exasperated, Alan moved his chair back far enough for Alannah to sit. Alannah promptly sat on her father's obvious erection and wriggled her sexy bottom before throwing her arms around him and kissing his surprised lips. Then, putting her head on his shoulder, Alannah pouted, "I like seeing you laugh and be happy, Daddy. I'm sorry if I overstepped."

"I am having fun, Princess," Alan said. "Like you said last night, these people already feel like family. But we're only new here, and I'm still working out how everybody fits together. I mean, Bella is obviously Xavier's mother and Peter's girlfriend, I think. JoJo and Xavier are married, and Roxy is the mother to the three who aren't Johnses.

"Madison and Charlie seem to be in a relationship, even though I'd guess Madison is close to ten years older than Charlie. But there seems to be more than what we've seen going on, and I'm not sure if we should be part of it."

"But Bella is my aunty, Daddy," Alannah whined. "She's all the family we have left. Well, other than Xavier. He would be a cousin, I guess."

"We'll talk about it after today, Princess, okay?" Alan stated. "That's all I can promise for now."

"Let's finish breakfast," I suggested. "Then we'll head for my studio and start setting up for the game show. We'll need to take two cars to fit everyone in comfortably. Jacob, are you planning on taking that rocket you call a car?"

"Ah, the M5 I bought to replace the M3 Mum dinged is a little more refined, Xavier," Jacob drawled. "Plus, it has four doors, so it's easier for our oldies to get in and out of," he added to tease his mother, Bella and Peter.

"We'll take Mum's Q8," I stated. "That will give us five in each car." I turned to Peter, "I assume you'll use my office here and work remotely today. Or are you heading up to the big smoke?"

"I have production meetings to attend, Xavier," Peter responded. "I shouldn't have come down last night, but I just can't seem to stay away." He grinned at my mother as he said the last. Mum blushed prettily in response. "I'll be back late Friday night if that's okay?"

"Of course, it is," Mum replied. "I might drive up and stay with you after we've finished filming if you'd like?" She turned to JoJo and me, "Is that okay?" She asked. "Do you mind if I stay with Peter?"

"I'd love you to stay," Peter said as JoJo, and I gave Mum our blessing to go.

"Is Charlie and Madison coming?" Alannah asked concernedly.

"Oh," I answered. "Not if you'll be uncomfortable with them there."

"You, Bella and JoJo have to be there, I get that," Alannah said. "If Roxy is your floor manager, responsible for the transition from scene to scene, she has to be there. Plus, I want Jacob to be there. But I'd be too embarrassed to do anything in front of Charlie and Madison. Sorry guys," She added.

"That's settled then," I said. "Mum, you can drive your car to the studio and take it up to Peter's when we finish. JoJo and I will take my MG and drive that back. If Alan and Alannah decide to stay with us after we've made the movie, we'll gas up his Commodore and bring it back here."

"Aunty Roxy," Alannah pleaded, her face blushing bright red. "Do you mind if only Dad and I go to the studio with Jacob? We three have much to discuss and can do most of it during the drive."

Grinning, Roxy patted Alannah's shoulder and said, "I'm always happy to ride with my old friend and lover, Alannah. So don't worry your pretty head about it."

Alannah's eyes widened at Roxy naming Bella as her lover, and she turned towards Bella to see my mother smiling serenely. Alan had heard the exchange, too, and his eyes bugged some at learning that the two older women flirting outrageously with him were also intimate with each other.

Dividing into the three cars, we drove up the coast to my studio. Opening everything up, I turned the air conditioner on to clear out the slightly stale air smell rather than heat or cool anything. Once the studio lights were on, the studio would soon become uncomfortably hot, and the aircon would have to work overtime to keep the temperature reasonable.

The makeup and hairstylists were the first to arrive, and they quickly gathered Alannah up and took her to the hair and makeup room. Bella went with them. Roxy took Alan and ushered him into my office, where she'd spend the time until we were ready to film, doing everything within her power to turn him on and distract him from what he was about to do.

With not much to do but wait time, I asked Jacob, "How did the trip here go?"

Jacob grinned, "That is one determined woman, Xav. She told her father in no uncertain terms that he was taking her virginity today and would be her lover for years to come. She then told me she expected an engagement ring and an offer of marriage before the week was done."

"Wow!" I exclaimed, wondering.

"Yup," Jacob said. "She told me she was on the pill, so there was no fear of her father impregnating her, but she was throwing the rest away as soon as the deed was done. She said she was hoping to get pregnant immediately after the wedding night. Unfortunately," he added. "She says we're not making love until we're married.

"Bit much, don't you think?" I opined.

"Hell no, Xav," Jacob drawled. "She's Bella, except she can be mine like Bella never can be. She wants to make love with your mother, Xav. How fucking hot is that going to be? And we're going to be there to watch!"

I didn't know what to say, but I could feel the rightness of what Jacob was saying. Alan and Alannah needed us, but hell, we needed them too. Alannah was right. They were already part of us.

A limousine pulled up outside my studio, disgorging four women. Three would be the other 'contestants' in the show. The other was the doctor who would confirm Alannah was a virgin.

Turning to Jacob, I said, "I'll greet the stars, Jaco. Go over and grab Mum and Roxy. We may as well film the pregame part while waiting for the girls to finish with hair and makeup. I'll send the doc over as soon as I've introduced myself. She'll only need a quick do-over because she's a doctor, not a porn star."

"Righto," Jacob acknowledged before jogging over to the makeup room.

Waiting for the women to come upstairs, I looked them over. Three were good body matches for Alannah, and the other was obviously the doctor. They were all a little older than Alannah, but not by enough for the age to be apparent when seen through the two small viewing holes.

"Xavier Johns," I introduced myself as the woman stopped at the top of the stairs. "Welcome to my studio."

"Karen Green," a tiny, pretty red-haired woman said, offering her hand. "I'm the doctor you requested.

Smiling, I bowed and kissed her proffered hand, "Pleased to meet you, Karen," I said, meaning it. "It's a shame I didn't get to make a film with you because I sure would have enjoyed it!"

Karen lightly blushed but laughed and said, "I would have enjoyed it, too, I'm sure!"

"Did you bring your medical certificates?" I asked.

"Yes," Karen replied. "But you can't show them with my name legible."

"Don't worry yourself, Karen," I soothed. "I have a top-of-the-line laser printer in my office downstairs. First, I'll make a copy of your licence, then redact your name. Then, to be absolutely sure you can't be identified, I'll blur the name on my computer. Finally, to further ease your concerns, I'll show you the edited film so you can see that you can't be identified from your certificate. How does that sound?"

"It sounds good, Xavier," Karen stated. "And I get an easy $15,000 for appearing for around 30 seconds in your film?"

"Well, kind of," I explained. "You get an upfront fee of $15,000 for this first movie. Then you get another $500 every time you confirm another virginity for me and pronounce so and so is a virgin on camera."

"How many more times will I get to do it?"

"Depends on how many at least eighteen-year-old female virgins I can find, Karen," I answered. "Seriously though, I've wondered if Alannah is the last eighteen-year-old female virgin left in the country!"

"Yeah, Xavier," Karen regretfully stated. "I work in the sexual health clinic in The Valley. Unfortunately, I see too many young women who have been raped by their fathers, brothers or uncles. I agree with your studies, consensual incest between appropriately aged siblings or parents causes no damage. But the asshole fathers, uncles or older brothers never wait until the girls are old enough to consent."

"Those perpetrators should be emasculated in The Mall every lunchtime," I said grimly.

"I'm a doctor, Xavier. I volunteer to do it with the dullest, rustiest scalpel I can find."

Turning to the three models that would fill in as the other contestants for Alan to choose from, I said, "Sorry to be rude and ignore you. I'm Xavier Johns, in case you missed it before. Care to tell me your names?"

"Electra Cavill," A pretty blonde said.

"Alexis Jones," Another slim blonde offered.

"Candy Kane," the third, a stunning woman with bright red hair, proffered with a titter.

"Seriously?" I asked with a quizzical expression.

"I wanted the most ridiculous porn star name I could think of, Mr Johns," Candy smilingly explained. "Unfortunately, Candy Cane was already taken, so I changed to a K. There are still a few others, but the name is not so common that it gets confusing."

"I'll send you three next door to the hair and makeup room and get you started on preparing for filming. Doc, you'll only need a quick brush-up, and we'll film your part. I can get the Limo driver to drive you home after that if you want. He'll be back well before we finish here today."

The four women turned to go across to the other building, "Oh, ladies," I added. "All four of you need to match. So if Alannah is shaved, you three must be as well. You'll all need to shave if she's hairy and one of you isn't. I hope that's not a problem?"

"I think we're all waxed and/or lasered clean, Mr Johns," Electra said. "Bare mons is pretty much standard in porn these days." She glanced at the other girls to confirm.

"Please get the makeup stylist to check with Alannah and get her shaved if necessary."

"Will do," Electra said as she walked down the stairs.

Jacob and I moved some things aside to set up the 'examination room'. Using the side wall, we moved the gynaecological table against it before we mocked up a ring curtain that appeared to be similar to what a doctor used for privacy when they examined their patient.

Not long after we'd finished, Karen returned from makeup wearing nothing but high heels, suspenders, stockings and a tiny lab coat that gaped at the front and barely covered her tight, toned ass. Handing me her certificates, she followed me down to my office. Apologetically interrupting Alan and Roxy, who were engaged in a heavy petting session, I copied Karen's certificates and sent them via my internal mail system to my computers upstairs before handing the originals back to Karen.

Grinning at Alan, I ushered Karen out and took her to my control room. Opening the file on my special effects computer, I blanked out her name, then blurred it so even the blank area was unrecognisable. Then, placing the amended certificates in some cheap frames I'd purchased, I used blue tack to hold the certificate temporarily on the wall above the table.

"Now all we need is Alannah, and we can proceed," Karen said.

No sooner had he spoken those words, Alannah walked up the stairs, dressed in a gorgeous, dark blue dress. Seeing Jacob and me watching her, Alannah smiled before performing a perfect pirouette, "Like what you see, boys?" She grinned.

"The girls approve, too," Karen interjected. Then, patting the table, Karen said, "Hop up, sweetie. I'll get a blanket to cover your modesty so I can do the inspection and pronounce you a virgin."