The Social Experiment: Mother/Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody says I look a lot like my mum, except I have my father's dark brown hair and olive complexion. Mum's hair looks so natural that everybody thinks my dark hair comes from her. I'm tall, well over six feet (183 cm). In high school, I swam competitively with some success.

I swim at least 3 miles (5 km) daily, still.

I've had numerous girlfriends, but I never felt a connection beyond wanting some casual sex with them. Women consider me pretty rather than handsome. I tried guys a couple of times at university but found receiving anal sex wasn't a pleasurable experience. It wasn't unpleasant; it just didn't do anything for me.

I don't mind fucking a guy in his ass, but I find sex with women much more intense and enjoyable.

I had no idea how to answer, so I ignored the question.

Flicking through the cameras, I found the one from underneath the TV. OMFG, my mother wasn't wearing underwear! Her shaved slit was clearly visible. And, dear lawd, was she wet? It certainly looked like it on the screen.

Throwing that image from my mind before my thick cock jumped out of my trousers, I switched to the overhead cam. This view was also quite delectable. Mum's top only covered her upper body from just above her nipples to barely below her mounds. The sunburst belly button ring she wore emphasised her toned, smooth tummy.

Looking from above, I could see down my mother's cleavage to her belly button ring.

Gulping again, I switched to one of the side cameras. Unfortunately, this didn't help, either. Mum's top was so skimpy that from the side, I could see from her ribcage to just before her nipple.

My dick was out of control, and I had the most enormous erection ever. I kept telling myself how inappropriate it was to have an erection over my mother, but my cock just wouldn't listen. Instead, it throbbed, and my balls ached with desire.

"This one's better," mum said into the silence.

"What's better, mum?" I managed to reply as I switched to the camera on the top of the TV.

This camera was positioned to capture facial shots. However, it was on a gimbal that I could adjust remotely. This was so I could tip the camera down to record blowjobs. I can tip it up if the actors stand on the couch.

My mother's beautiful face filled my computer screen. I watched my mother for a time, and was amazed again at how lucky I was to have such a stunningly gorgeous parent.

I slowly became aware that mum kept biting her bottom lip or licking her top lip. My studies indicated this meant she was experiencing sexual arousal.

Admonishing myself for not positioning a camera to view the screen so I could see what the 'actors' were watching, I asked again, "What's better, mum?"

"This movie."

"Which one is it?"

"Can't you see from there?"

My control room is in, what had been, a walk-in storage area. It's probably only six-foot by six-foot big. I need to be hidden from the participants so they can relax and hopefully forget I'm recording them.

I was about to say, "No," when I remembered the images on the TV came from the main computer in my control room.

Flicking one of my screens onto the computer feed, I saw mum was watching a Swedish movie named Mammor älskar sina söner (Mums love their sons).

The scene mum was watching featured four tall, stunningly beautiful, late-30s to early-40s, blonde-haired women. According to the script, these women were all being fucked by their teenage to early-20s sons.

I brought the facial camera up on the screen closest to the screen showing the movie. Then, moving my eyes back and forth, I took stock of the movie's effect on my mother.

Mum chewed on her bottom lip incessantly, only pausing her chewing to lick her dry top lip. I could see her right shoulder moving slightly, so I panned back to see what she was doing.

To my shock, my mother had lifted her skirt and was playing with her clitoris. Fascinated, I watched as my mother circled her pleasure nub with her finger before sliding that finger down her slit and into her pussy.

Disgusted with myself, I turned on the recording equipment. I didn't want to do this, but having my mother recorded and edited tastefully by me was better than the alternative. There would be nothing tasteful about the recordings the loan shark's goons forced her to do.

I checked how well the cameras were recording. The extra money I'd spent to get the high-resolution cams was paying off. The pictures were crystal clear, the colour was excellent, and there was no jumping.

"Xavier, how do you turn the sound on?"

"On the TV remote, there's a mute button. Push that and see if it unmutes the sound."

The sounds of many people being forcefully fucked filled the room.

"Bit loud, don't you think, mum?" I yelled over the cacophony.

"Sorry,"

The sounds sank to a more reasonable level.

Remembering that I had microphones and speakers in the cameras, I flicked the switch to turn them on.

Smiling because my mother had her hand back on her pussy, I spoke into the control room's microphone.

"Mum, what are you doing?"

My mother snatched her hand back onto her lap.

"Nothing, Xavier. I'm just watching the movie."

"There are cameras everywhere, mum, remember?"

With her alabaster skin, when my mother blushes, you can watch the progress of her blush as it suffuses her body. The redness grows down from her hairline and then across her face and neck. If she's really embarrassed, it even colours her collarbones and down her upper chest.

Mum was so profoundly embarrassed I could see her glow through her white top.

"You look so beautiful when you blush, mum," I told her, causing her to blush further.

"Stop teasing your mother, Xavier," she pretended to growl. "Come out here and sit with me. I want to know about these movies you want to make."

Widening the scope of the frontal camera to include the entire couch, I joined my mother on the sofa.

"Sit closer, honey," mum said, patting the seat beside her.

When I moved, mum turned so that her upper body pointed towards me. She placed her left elbow on the couch and her left hand behind her head. Her perfect 'C' sized breasts were brushing against my upper arm.

With her right hand on my thigh just above my knee, mum said, "Tell me about these secretive movies you want to make, Xavier."

I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe I wasn't because my hormones and libido were raging. My cock throbbed, my ass clenched, and I had a dull throbbing ache in my balls from my need to cum. That being so, I didn't give mum my cover story. Instead, I explained what I wanted to do precisely.

When I had finished, mum said, "You think mother/son incest is prevalent in our society, and you want to encourage more of it?

There was a long pause.

"Xavier, do you want to make love to your mummy?"

Blushing at my error, I tried to equivocate.

"In answer to your first question, that isn't what I said. What I said was I thought it was at least as prevalent as father/daughter incest and only slightly behind sibling incest. I want to test my theory that consensual incest between mature adults isn't mentally detrimental to either party.

To test this theory, I want to record mothers and sons making incestuous love and then study them to see if there are any long-term consequences.

Selling the movies I make from the recordings will help fund my research and give you and me a better standard of living."

"Xavier, my boy. You didn't answer my other question."

"Which was?"

"Do you want to make love to your mummy? Make love to me?"

Almost crying, I replied, "Yes, mum. I've wanted you ever since I turned eighteen, but the need has been so strong since I saw you sleeping on your bed nearly naked."

"You stood at my door masturbating."

"You saw me? I thought you were asleep."

"I left the door open on purpose, honey. I wanted you to see me. I wanted you to see and desire your mum. That's why all I was wearing was that skimpy robe."

It was my turn to stare wonderingly at her.

"Mum, do you want your son to make love to you?"

"Xavier, I have only been made love to by a man once. The night your dad made me pregnant."

Could that be true, I wondered. I thought back over what I could remember. As far as I knew, my mother had never gone out with someone. So that meant she didn't date when she was home, but I assumed mum would have had some fun when she was off on shoots.

"Really, mum? Why on earth?"

"I loved your dad so much, Xavier. We dated from grade 8. But, being a good Catholic girl, I would never let your dad even touch me sexually until we were married. But, on my eighteenth birthday, your father told me if I didn't have sex with him that night, he was dumping me for my best friend, Roxy.

Roxy had turned eighteen early in the year, and she wasted no time getting rid of her virginity. I love Roxy, but she's a bit of a slut, you know?"

I knew 'Aunty' Roxy well. She is about the only friend mum has. So when mum went on photoshoots, I stayed with Roxy and her family. Roxy has two sons from two different fathers and a daughter from another.

Her middle child, Joanne (JoJo), turned eighteen only a week ago. Mum and I went to the party. Roxy's youngest, Charles (Charlie), is less than a year younger than JoJo.

Continuing her story, mum said, "I agreed to let him make love to me that night. I thought it would be so beautiful, but it was horrible. Your dad didn't even try to please me. Instead, he shoved his penis in me without doing anything to warm me up. I was still dry because I was so scared, and it hurt like hell. When my hymen ruptured, I squealed, and all he did was growl, 'Shut up, bitch. Do you want us to get caught?'"

"Fuck, what an arsehole!" I snarled.

"When he finished, I felt his semen leaking out of me. He tried to tell me that the condom must have broken, but I found it intact on the floor."

I'd heard a sanitised version of this story, but hearing what my father did and was like, I wanted to kill the bastard. I was glad I'd gouged $150,000 from him and wished I could have gotten more.

"Six weeks later, when I found I was pregnant, I told him, and I never heard from him or his family from that moment on. I only heard from their lawyer.

Their lawyer offered me a one-time offer of $50,000 to shut up, sign a non-disclosure clause, and never contact any of the family again."

"Did you take it?"

My mum couldn't look me in the eyes.

"No," she whispered. "It felt like whore money. I should have, though. $50,000 was a lot of money in those days. Maybe our lives wouldn't have been so hard."

Taking her hand in mine, I kissed the back of it, "Life with you has never felt hard, mother. I've never thought I missed out on anything."

"What about all those swimming competitions you missed because I couldn't afford the air tickets?"

"Nah. I was never that good. I got to the ones I deserved to get to."

Mum hugged me and then kissed my cheek.

"Anyway," she said. "I've been too scared to love or give myself to another man ever since. The only two men I ever loved before you, well, one treated me like that, and the other kicked me out of his home when I needed him most.

Wiping the tears from her eyes, mum brightened up and said, "Tell me how this works. What happens?"

"You sure you want to know, mum? It will be very explicit if it works as I think it will work."

"I really do, Xavier. It sounds like it could be fun."

"Okay, then. After the participants have signed all the consent forms and they've had them witnessed, I'll show them into here. The mother will choose an end of the couch to sit on. Her son will sit on the opposite.

I'll go over the final instructions..."

"Which are?"

"The mother can watch any and as much porn as she desires. The son must sit still, not moving from his assigned spot unless his mother explicitly tells that he can."

"What happens then?"

"It's up to the mother."

"What do you mean?"

"The mother can choose what to do. But, if she does nothing, says nothing to her son, and only sits there watching porn, it's going to be damned boring fifteen minutes of wasted footage. An easy $15,000 for them, though."

"You don't think she will, though?"

"No, she won't have answered the ad unless she has at least contemplated having sex with her son.

Even today, most women won't admit they like watching porn because it's not 'socially acceptable'. But I believe most are like you; they like porn almost as much as men do.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you were obviously getting off on what you were watching."

"I was not!"

"Mum, shall we view the footage?"

"That won't be necessary," she answered primly. "You think she'll get it on with her son?"

"I think she'll try to masturbate secretly, trying not to let her son see. But when she realises her son is avidly watching her and trying to have a sneaky toss, she'll decide 'fuck it' and let him make love to her. Then, if he's inexperienced, she will show him how. Those movies, where the mother has to show her son how to fuck her properly, will be the big sellers."

With her lips parted and her eyes bright, mum said, "Why don't we stage a trial?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm your mother. Why don't we stage the experiment? You sit where the son does, I'll watch some porn, and we'll see what happens."

Swallowing quickly to clear my throat, I replied, "Mum, if my theories hold true, we're going to end up fucking. Are you sure?"

She pouted, "Don't you want to make love to your mother? Were all those fantasies you wrote in your journal just that?"

"What were you doing reading my journal?"

"What were you thinking, using my body measurements as your computer password?"

My e-journal was stored and protected on my computer. But mum had correctly guessed the password.

"If I had ever thought you'd want to do any of them, I would have tried to make them happen. But mum, this is the first indication you've given that you might feel the same way."

"It took me this long to get comfortable with the idea that I desired my son," my mother explained. "Society tells us it's wrong, and I'm already such a sinner that I've struggled to accept that I want you."

Feeling pleased as punch, I asked, "You want me, mum? Really?"

"Yes, Xavier. I guess we're about to find out if I can let you make love to me, but after reading your journal and learning about your desire for me, I want to see if I can."

"Let me go make sure the cameras are all properly set up, and we'll make a start." I indicated the main camera on the gimbal. "This one is remote-controlled. I can zoom in and out, up and down, and all over. Not a lot of use when there's no one to adjust the angles, but I'll set it centrally, and we'll have to make sure we stay close to the middle if we do anything."

Satisfied everything was as it should be, I sat on the couch away from my mother but still close enough to be in the shot.

"We're ready to start, mum."

"What do I do?"

"Watch some porn, see if you like it and get all hot and bothered. Then go with the flow and do what feels right."

My mother took the movie off pause and settled back to watch.

In the movie, one of the 'sons' climbed off his 'mother' and moved across to another couple. The woman of this couple was riding her 'son' in a classic cowboy position. The new man pushed her forward onto her 'son's chest and then positioned the head of his thick cock at her asshole.

With barely a pause, the 'son' shoved the whole thing into the woman's ass.

The 'mother's' head rocked back and then fell forward, and she moaned lustily. This mother's son's hands were on her big breasts. She grabbed them and made her 'son' squeeze them harder as she moaned towards orgasm.

Meanwhile, the abandoned mother joined another couple by straddling the 'son's' head and lowering her gaping pussy onto the man's mouth.

I turned towards my mother when I heard her lust-filled moan, becoming only peripherally aware of the movie,

Whilst I watched the movie, mum had dropped her leather skirt around her ankles and lifted her heels onto the couch. She spread her knees lewdly apart and found her perineum with her fingers. Then, stroking from just before her rosebud to her clitoris, my mother teased herself towards orgasm.

It was, far and away, the most stimulatingly erotic thing I had ever seen. Because mum was engrossed in the movie, I didn't think she would notice when I took my dick out to play with.

But as soon as I did, mum turned her head and said, "You're not allowed to do a thing unless I say you can. So put that back away."

Groaning in denied release, I squeezed my diamond-tipped todger back in my pants.

"Good boy," she panted. "Do you want to watch me cum?"

There was nothing I wanted more, just then.

"Kneel in front of me between my feet, baby boy. Mummy's going to cum."

I leapt to the indicated position just in time to see my mother tip her head back onto the couch's upright and groan her way through a tremendous orgasm.

"Oh, gawd, oh, gawd," she moaned as her hips bucked and her legs shuddered. "Oh, gawd, oh, gawd, oh, gawd."

Mum's eyes slowly opened and met mine, "Did you like that, bubby boy? Did you like watching your mummy cum?"

"Fuck, yes," I averred, doing my best to keep my hands away from my cock.

"Show me your baby maker, Xavier."

I quickly went to pull my cock out.

"No, stand between mummy's legs. Tease me as you take it out."

I like to dance, and I'm good at it. It's one of the many reasons people in high school and uni thought I was gay, so I put on a show for my mother. Dancing on the spot, I sexily peeled my shirt off before flinging it over her eyes.

Mum ripped it off and threw it on the ground.

Hooking my thumbs into the top of my pants, I wriggled and gyrated my hips up and down and back and forth. My big and thick cock bounced daringly close to my mother's lips.

Mum wasn't watching me. Instead, she watched my big fat dick bouncing bare centimetres from her lips.

Shifting my thumbs to the outside of my jockey's, I ripped my pants down and then stepped out of them.

Now in only my jocks, I turned my ass to mum, then bent at the hips so I could gyrate my ass in her face. I knew I was having an effect when I felt my mother's hands on my ass.

Kissing my jockey-covered firm buttocks, then biting them, mum moaned, "So gawddamned sexy!"

Still gyrating, I turned and pushed my hips forwards so that my underwear-covered cock's head rubbed across her lips. Mum opened her mouth and nibbled lightly on my cock's head.

OMFG! I almost lost my load there and then!

The movie had ended, but my mother didn't seem to need the images for stimulation anymore. Instead, her son's dance totally engrossed her.

Suddenly, my mother's hands left my ass. She fell against the sofa's back and lifted her knees so she could thrust two fingers inside her pussy as she thumbed her clitoris.

"Gawd, Xavier, your mummy's cumming again!" She groaned.

My need to cum was excruciating, but, as per my experiment, I wasn't even allowed to touch my cock without my mother's express permission. So all I could do was stand there watching my mother explode into orbit as my dick throbbed and my balls ached.

"Poor baby, your cock must be aching. Does my baby boy need to cum?"

I knew this was a tease, but I couldn't help moaning, "Yes, please, mum."

"Shame that your mummy hasn't said you can, then, isn't it, honey?" She said mischievously.

"Fuck, mum. My balls are going to explode," I bitched.

With her eyes sparkling with mirth, mum said, "Not unless I say they can."

I looked down to see my mother was using her left hand to spread her labia wide and was thrusting two fingers into her pussy.

"Xavier, mummy wants you to use your tongue on her pussy because I've never had that done by a man. Can you do that? Have you any experience doing that?"