The Social Experiment: Mother/Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Way more than you.' I thought. But I also wondered about the constant 'by a man' she kept adding. But what I said was, "Yes, mum."

Placing my hands on the backs of my mother's thighs near her buttocks, I pushed her hips back so I could run my tongue over her perineum.

Mum groaned so deeply that I dared to flick my tongue over her starfish.

"Oh, Gawd, Xavier, do that again," she moaned.

Placing my thumb on my mother's clit so I could manipulate it, I tongued my mother's rosebud again.

"Fark, my boy, that feels so good. Do it again."

I could feel that my mother was close to orgasm, so I bent all my fingers back except the middle one, then slipped that finger into my mother's quim.

Because I'd read the jokes about a man never knowing how to find a woman's Gspot, I had practised finding it on every girl that would let me. Hooking my finger up and back, I found the rough spot inside my mother's vulva that indicated her Gspot.

"Oh, Xavier, good lawd, what have you... uh, uh, uh... Oh my effing lawd!" Mum moaned and groaned as she exploded through her orgasms.

Mum grabbed my hand to stop me from moving it, then pushed it out of her pussy.

"You need to let me recover, baby. Your mother has never cum this often so close together."

'If mum doesn't let me cum soon,' I thought. 'I'll probably nut one out onto the floor soon, anyway.'

My mother turned so that she was lying along the couch.

"Xavier, I've never sucked a man before. Let mummy suck your cock, honey, please."

Who on this earth would need more invitations than that?

I offered my cock to my mother's ruby lipstick-covered lips.

"Take your jockey's off, bubby boy."

Dropping my daks, I straightened and presented my thick cock to her lips again.

"I'm very close to blowing, mum," I warned. "So even if you say I can't, I don't think I'll be able to stop."

Mum moaned, "I want you to start in my mouth, Xavier, but then I want you to pull out and cum on my face."

With that, my mother wrapped her right hand around my shaft and guided me into her mouth. I have no lawdly idea, if what my mother told me about her sexual experiences was true, how or when she had learned to suck cock. Or, maybe it was because I was so desperate to cum, but mum gave me the best blowjob I'd ever had.

Pumping my shaft as she bobbed her head back and forth, mum slid her circled thumb and forefinger lower and lower, accepting more and more of my thick cock into her mouth, until her hand cupped my balls, and her mouth reached the base of my shaft.

She was too good, and I couldn't stand it for another moment. My hands found her head, and I held her, with her lips pressed against my pubic bone, as I spat semen into her mouth. Then, groaning, I pulled out of her sucking mouth, grabbed my cock and pointed it at her beautiful face as I came over and over again.

Once my cock stopped splattering her face, mum took my slightly softening dick in her hand before sliding her lips over the head and down the shaft again. Pumping swiftly and sucking voraciously, mum brought me back to full hardness again in moments.

"Do you know how to do anal, Xavier?" Mum asked. "If I'm going to be a slut tonight, I may as well experience all the taboo things I never have before."

"I do, mum. It will take me some time to prepare you for it, though. My cock is quite big, and its head is huge compared to most. So no matter what I do, it will hurt you as it pops through your knot, okay?"

"Will it feel good when I get used to it, honey?"

"I think so, mum. Most everybody enjoys anal sex when it's done properly."

"What do you need me to do?"

"You're quite tall, mum. So if you kneel on the couch holding the backrest, your ass should be at the right height for me to bend over and tongue."

It turned out that she was too tall. In this position, I had to bend at an awkward angle and couldn't use my tongue correctly.

"Spread your knees wider, mum, so that you sink lower. I'm going to kneel behind you. Then, hopefully, my neck won't hurt, and we can start."

Mum kneeling like this was perfect. Like this, I could lean forward and kiss from the cleft of my mother's ass up and along her spine as I stroked and tweaked her nipples. Or, I could squat and tongue mum's rosebud and along her taint before shoving my tongue into her pussy.

Kneeling with my head tipped back meant I could lick my mother's labia and flick my tongue over her clitoris.

I alternated doing all of the above until I felt mum climbing relentlessly towards another orgasm.

As she neared the peak of her bliss, I wet my forefinger with my mouth, then rimmed her starfish.

"Oh Gawd, Xavier boy, that feels so good," mother groaned as I swirled my finger around and over her rosebud.

Mum erupted into orgasm once more. Then, taking advantage of her spasming sphincters, I slipped my index finger through mum's ring and partly into her ass. Mother loudly groaned as she felt my digit enter her virgin ass.

Mum's breath came in short pants as she gripped the back of the sofa. Her hips jerked, and her legs trembled as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body.

Grabbing lube from the table, I quickly squirted some into my mother's ass before working all of my index finger inside her. Mum seemed to enjoy having her bottom penetrated by my finger because she began pushing her ass back at my hand.

Taking this as a hint, I started working a second finger inside her. As I achieved full penetration with my second finger, my mother had another orgasmic eruption.

Adding a third digit made mum shake like a leaf, "No, Xavier, no, baby. I'm so full. I... I... Oh, my lawd, I...."

Mum's ass lifted as she dropped her head from the couch's back to its seat.

"Put your cock in your mother's ass, Xavier, please," Mum pleaded as her hips bucked back at my invading fingers. "I can't believe how good it feels having your fingers in there. Your dick has to feel even better!"

I had to physically move mum back to kneeling on the sofa with her head on the backrest to do as she asked. With her head on the seat, mum's ass was too high, and I'd need a stepladder to fuck her.

When I tried to slip my cock into her ass, I realised she was still too high. So, encouraging mum to move, I had her back up so she could lower her upper body onto her thighs.

Mother's delectable ass was now at a perfect height to fuck.

Lubing my cock, I positioned the thick head of my penis against my mother's starfish. Looking down, I couldn't believe it. Finally, I was about to make one of my many mother-son fantasies come true; my rigidly erect dick would enter one of mum's three love holes.

Her ass wasn't my favourite fantasy hole to fuck, but my mother wanted this, so who was I to deny her?

Pushing slowly forwards, I felt the tip of my cock's head touch against my mother's ring. Leaning forwards over her back, I stroked mum's shoulders before reaching around and running my fingertips over her nipples.

As my fingers found her pebbly-rough and hard breast pleasure nubs, my mother tossed her back and moaned loudly.

"I'm ready, bubby boy. Take your mother's ass as your own."

But I knew she wasn't. A cock invading your ass is much more intense than fingers; I know this from experience. So I continued stroking her breasts and nipples as I waited for her ass sphincter to unclench.

Then, with another shuddered moan, mum relaxed and sank a little lower. Now she was ready. Pushing more firmly, I slid my cock through my mother's knot and deep into her ass.

Mum jerked as my cock's head split her knot apart. She tipped her head back to squeal, but before she could, the sublime feeling of being fucked in her ass overcame her.

Bouncing up and down quickly, mum orgasmed, groaned, and then orgasmed again.

Uttering a rare swear word, my mother shouted, "Fuck yes, my Xavier! Mummy loves your big cock in her ass. Fuck your mother, Xavier, fuck me so that I'm yours forever!"

I mean, really? Could it have been any better?

It turned out that, yes, it could!

Mum demanded that I fill her ass with my "mummy's bestest boy's goo".

Holding her hips so hard that my fingers left bruises on them, I pounded into my mother's ass with everything I had. Mum may have been a novice at anal sex, but she was a quick learner and soon loved everything about receiving sodomy.

After I'd cum inside her, mum asked if we could lie together on the couch and cuddle. So we lay there exchanging chaste pets and kisses for ages.

Later, when I looked at the footage, I was glad I'd paid the money to be able to save and store all of this footage on my computers. Of course, none of our chatting or chaste caresses would be of any interest to anyone, but they're my favourite memory of that night. If I'm feeling a little low, I bring footage of us up and soon feel better.

Eventually, mum sat up.

"Ouch!" She exclaimed as her pucker hole stretched underneath her.

Biting her bottom lip, mum asked, "Is it going to hurt like that every time we do anal? How long will it hurt for?"

"If we commit sodomy regularly, your ass will get used to it fairly quickly. As for how long it will hurt, I don't know. It depends on how quickly your body repairs the little bit of damage my cock has done to your ass."

"You've damaged my ass?"

"I'd guess you have some small tears inside your sphincter. There will probably be minor bleeding for a couple of hours, maybe even a day, when you poop. But, if we do this often, your ass will adjust and become accustomed to it."

Mum blushed, then looked at me shyly, "Would you like to make love to me regularly, Xavier?"

"Mum, I want us to be lovers," I answered her forcefully. "If I can make money from these recordings, I think we should move somewhere where no one knows we're mother and son and live as husband and wife."

Blushing deeper, mum looked shyly at the floor before saying, "I'd like that, Xavier. I really would."

"Mum," I ventured, "can I edit the footage from tonight into a movie? Actually, into two movies. I think the one I recorded of you masturbating, if I splice it with some shots from the movie you watched, it will sell well, too,"

Mum looked at me steadily for a time before saying, "Why do you think I wanted to come to the studio, Xavier? You need something you can sell.... "

She blushed and turned away.

She said to the wall, "And I wanted you to stop delaying and denying your desires and fuck me!"

It was my turn to blush, "Mothers don't do that with their sons, mum. How was I to know you wanted this, too?"

"Your Master's and PhD thesis were both on incest, Xavier. I may have had to leave school before I completed grade 12, but I'm not stupid.

All I ask is that you let me see your movie before you try to sell it."

I sold mum's masturbation video to PornHub for their usual $15,000 amateur fee, but I negotiated the edited and refined movie of my mother and me fucking into a $50,000 windfall.

Later that night, mum wanted to have 'regular cock in pussy' sex. That movie earned a further $25,000.

After selling these films, I paid all but the final instalment of $30,000 to the source I'd borrowed from.

I still hadn't had any luck attracting mother-son couples to run my experiments on. Time was passing, and I worried that I wouldn't be able to make my last payment and that I would have to make another movie with my mother when she took the worry out of my hands.

One afternoon, mum sat me on our couch, "Roxy would like to be part of your experiment," she calmly told me.

"What on earth? Why would you be talking to Roxy about this?"

"I needed to tell someone, Xavier, as I've been so happy and excited since we became lovers. I had lunch with Roxy a few days ago. When I walked into the café, Roxy said, 'OMG, Bella! Who are you fucking, you slut? You're positively glowing!' Xavier, Roxy was so insistent that I told all that I blurted out that it was you.

As soon as I told her, I cringed because I expected her to be disgusted. But, instead, she bit her bottom lip and muttered, 'I wish one of my offspring wanted to have sex with me.'

Shocked, all I could think of was to say, 'which one?'

'My eldest, Jacob, of course. Even you, little miss innocent, look at him lustfully.'"

Jacob, Bella's oldest child, is almost 23, so he's above my desired age range, but not by so much it would be a problem.

Jacob stands around the six-foot mark (183 cm) and weighs less than 176 lbs (80 kg). Jacob has long, wavy, honey-blonde hair, blue eyes, and a strong chin. Jacob and I shared several classes during high school, and I knew I wasn't the only classmate that fantasised about him.

Jacob captained both the debating team and our school's first-eleven cricket team.

He was incredibly popular with the other students and the teachers. So it came as no surprise his mother desired him as well.

"Maybe," I equivocated. "What do you think?"

"Roxy says she's caught him perving on her many times, so I think he might jump at the chance to make love to her. Besides, she needs the $15,000 you'll pay them."

Thinking this might be the answer to my debt problems, I printed off the consent forms for mum to give to Roxy and Jacob to sign.

Mum took off to Roxy's place so she could get them signed. Waiting for her, I conjured an image of 'Aunty' Roxy in my mind.

You don't get a definition if you look up lush in the dictionary; instead, you see a picture of 'Aunt' Roxy. Roxy isn't fat by any definition, but she is luscious. Almost like a fully ripened plum that's just about to burst. Roxy has big bosoms, a rounded tummy, big jelly thighs and a 'phat' ass.

Roxy is an earthy girl who loves sex and has as much as she can as often as possible. But, unfortunately, she gives her heart away way too easily, hence the three kids to three different men.

Some of my late teenage fantasies involved fucking Jacob and Roxy together. Jacob likes to crossdress in these fantasies, and he and I become semi-regular lovers.

An hour or so passed before mum returned with the signed papers.

"I witnessed them, Xavier. Is that enough?"

"I think so, mum. But I'll need to hire a lawyer to ensure we don't do anything illegal once we get rolling with this. When do they want to come to the studio?"

"Today's Tuesday. They thought Thursday night would work. About 6.00 pm."

"And they both know why they're going there?"

"Kind of."

"Mum!" I exclaimed. "They both need to have given full consent and knowledge of why they're there."

It turned out later that I didn't need this. I did need the participants to sign that they were aware they were being recorded, but what happened between two consenting adults after that was none of the business of the law.

However, I couldn't sell, show, or distribute the recordings without the signed and witnessed consent forms.

"Jacob knows he's going to your movie studio with his mother, and they'll make a movie together. If he doesn't know it will be a porn movie, he'll react more naturally and make a better movie."

Thinking this through, I realised that mum was correct. The more natural the reactions, the better the movie will be. However, I was still scared about not having the signed forms.

'Fuck it,' I thought. 'If they screw, I'll get the forms signed again afterwards.'

Mum insisted on coming to the studio with me when Thursday arrived, "Jacob's so damned beautiful, honey. You just have to let me see him naked," she told me.

"Okay, mum," I replied. "But you must stay in the control room and remain silent."

Rolling her eyes as if that was obvious, my mother said, "Yes, Xavier."

The doorbell rang right on 6.00 pm. Walking down to the front door, I opened it to see Roxy and Jacob waiting.

"Come in, guys," I said with a smile. "Hey Jacob, long time no see."

Jacob openly examined me, "Mum said you were even more handsome than ever, Xav (what he'd always called me). Nice to see mum still has an eye for talent."

I blushed. What else could I do?

"And you, Jaco (what I'd always called him), good to see you're still as effeminately beautiful as you've ever been."

Jacob twitched his ass at me, then lisping like a drag queen; he batted his eyes and said, "Well, honey chile, once you've had a taste of this ass, there's no going back to straight pussy."

"Oh, I don't know," I deadpanned. "I seemed to manage it okay."

Roxy stared from one to the other of us.

"You mean you two have been lovers?"

We both said, "Hell no," together.

"Just jokes between old friends, mum," Jacob clarified.

Roxy looked almost disappointed, "Oh."

Brightening, she asked, "So what happens now?"

Smiling, I replied, "We go up to the studio and begin."

"Xav, what's this about then?"

"Didn't mum explain?"

"Kind of. Some sort of experiment where you record mothers and their sons as they watch porn together."

"That's all there is. Watch some porn and enjoy."

"With my mother?"

"Jaco, I'm paying $15,000 to record you and Roxy watching porn. I know your family needs the money, so what do you reckon?"

Laughing, Jacob turned to his mum and said, "I'd better get at least $1,000 of that for me to blow."

"Deal," Roxy grinned back.

Turning back to me. Jacob drawled, "Damn! I should have asked for more," then grinned. "Let's go. I want to see what sicko porn my mother's into."

Jacob cut his eyes to his mother and grinned more broadly. So, I knew this was a joke.

Once I'd sat them in their positions, I instructed, "I'm going behind that door to start the cameras. You have six cameras watching you, so keep that in mind."

I showed Roxy and Jacob where I'd placed the cams.

Pointing at the primary camera, I said, "This one will move around as I adjust it to get the best view, so don't freak out, okay?"

They both nodded.

Handing Roxy the TV remote and the computer mouse, I added, "Have fun, you two. Remember, there's no judgement here. What you're into, you're into. No one other than you two will know what kind of porn you were watching."

As I opened the door to my control room, I turned back to Jacob, "Just a reminder, Jaco. You're not allowed to move off the seat, do anything, or touch anything unless your mother says you can, okay? You're not to even touch yourself without permission, right?"

Imitating a salute, Jacob said, "Yes, sir," and then sat in his allocated spot.

Having learned from the night here with my mother, I turned one of my many screens onto the TV. I was curious to see what types of porn Roxy liked, so I eagerly watched as she hovered the cursor over the thumbnails trying to decide what to view first.

To my shock and some excitement, because Roxy's daughter JoJo was a 'mini me' of her mother, Roxy inspected several of the lesbian thumbnails. She finally settled on a 'mature woman with 18+ teenage boy' clip.

I included this movie because it had overtones of 'mother/son' incest. If the mothers who answered my ad chose this clip (or other similar ones), I believed sex between her and her son was inevitable.

The movie ran for about thirty-five minutes, so there was plenty of time to develop a storyline before the actors indulged their sexuality. This movie's premise was that the 'son' had been kicked out of his home by his 'religious mother' and sent to stay with his aunt, his father's brother's wife.

His father was divorced from his mother, as was his 'aunty' divorced from his father's brother.

The male character had a porn movie's typically large penis. The 'aunt' was gorgeous with surgically enhanced knockers. Unlike many of these clips, the 'aunt' seduced the 'son' instead of the other way around, and they were soon fucking all over the house.

Watching from the control room, I saw that Roxy was already quite aroused. She bit her bottom lip, and whenever she thought Jacob wasn't watching, she thumbed her nipples.