The Social Experiment: Mother/Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob kept coughing and moving slightly in his seat. Then, changing to the cam under the table, I saw how severely tented Jaco's pants were. Jacob moved to try and release the pressure against his stiff dick.

"You like the thought of mum/son sex, mum?" Jacob asked.

Talk between the two 'stars' of my videos is encouraged.

"This isn't mum and son, Jacob. It's between a woman married to someone's father's brother and her nephew. She's not related to the guy she's fucking, except through marriage."

"Yeah, but it's only a sanitised version of mum/son sex, isn't it?"

"I guess," Roxy replied.

In the movie, the aunt and son visit the son's mother.

"Let me show you what a good boy your son is now, Shelley," she told her sister-in-law. "Marko, on your knees before your aunty."

Marko was quickly between his aunt's thighs.

"Show your mummy what a good cunt licker you are."

As his mum watched, Marko's aunt put him through his paces. From cunnilingus to fucking her in the ass, the aunt demonstrated to Shelley what she had taught her nephew. The clip ended with the aunt leading a collared Marko over to lick his mother's pussy.

"Definitely mother/son at the end, mother," Jacob pointed out.

"Hot as fuck, though. Don't you think?"

"Yeah. It was pretty awesome."

Jacob seemed to consider things. From the images on my screen, I could see Jacob frown and relax. Then he frowned again as he replayed this conversation.

"Mum, do you want to have sex with me?"

Roxy blushed, but she answered, "Don't be silly, Jacob. I'm your mother. It's wrong, so don't even think about it, okay?"

I heard Jacob mutter, "Yeah, right, you want my dick in you, my wannabe mummy slut."

My heart pounded with anticipation. These words told me that not only did Roxy want her son, but her son also wanted her.

Roxy brought up another clip. This clip was 'Mature woman loves 18+ girl'. The clip was obviously implying the two women featured in it were mother and daughter. The daughter had 'period cramps', so her mother offered to massage her lower belly and pubic area to ease the cramps.

They were soon kissing and masturbating each other to orgasm.

Roxy turned her hips away from Jacob. Then, twisting back to see the screen, Roxy undid her trousers button and zip and slipped her hand inside onto her pussy.

Jacob was so engrossed in the movie playing he didn't initially notice his mother masturbating.

But, when Roxy emitted a soft groan, his head snapped towards his mother, "Mum!" he exclaimed, shocked. "Are you fingering yourself?"

Roxy squared herself to the screen, "No!" She denied. "I just had a cramp."

"You were so!"

Roxy blushed, "Well, what if I was?"

"If you are, I want to watch," Jacob demanded.

"You want to watch your mother masturbating?"

"Fuck, yes!"

Mimicking the 'aunt' in the previous movie, Roxy said, "On your knees before your mummy."

Jacob was soon on his knees between his mother's spread thighs.

"You may look, but you mustn't touch," Roxy warned.

"Oh, Gawd, mum," Jacob protested. "Can I play with myself, at least?"

"No. Just watch."

"Fuck!"

I switched my screen to the 'upskirt' camera just in time to watch Roxy shimmy out of her trousers and pull her tiny thong aside before finding her clitoris with her index finger.

Jacob was so desperate to cum that he interlocked his fingers and placed them behind his head. Doing this was the only way he could prevent himself from grabbing his cock.

As his mother used one hand to finger her clit, and the other to thrust three fingers into her cunt, Jacob's hips moved forwards and back. By his groans and tightly clenched closed eyes, Jacob was envisaging fucking his mother.

Roxy creamed over her fingers, "Oh, fuck!" She exclaimed as she orgasmed. "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, oh, fuck!"

Shuddering to a stop, Roxy's eyes opened, "Do you need to cum, my Jacob?" She questioned needlessly.

If his mother had denied him release any longer, Jacob would have cum anyway.

"Fuck, yes," Jacob pleaded.

"Put your cock inside me, then, baby boy. I don't care if you blow immediately; I want to feel your big dick exploding inside me."

When Jacob dropped his trousers, I realised Roxy wasn't kidding when she said 'big dick'. Jacob was probably even bigger than my thick seven inches.

The cam on the coffee table gave me a perfect view up between Jacob's thighs to where his thick cock slowly entered his mother's juice-filled pussy.

As predicted, Jacob came as soon as he had fully penetrated his mother. The surprise was that Roxy launched into orgasm with him.

"Fuck!" Roxy exclaimed. "You're shooting your seed onto my cervix. Oh, fuck, oh my fuck, does that feel good. Uh, uh, uh."

"Fuck, you're so tight, mum," Jacob said simultaneously. "Your pussy is so hot and tight around my cock."

I already had plenty of footage for at least two pay-per-view movies, and I was confident they'd both be big earners, but the night was about to get better.

Over the sounds of Roxy and her son fucking, I could hear a muted thump, thump, thump sound. Turning the microphones in the studio down, I looked to see what made that sound. Mum, leaning back in an office chair with her legs on the armrests, had two fingers thrusting inside her pussy and was thumbing her clit with her other hand.

"What?" She asked when she saw my raised eyebrow. "You've already seen me masturbating, so me doing this is no shock. Besides, watching those two go at it is really exciting."

I had to agree; I was harder than my trigonometry classes were.

"I'm going to join in, Xavier. Maybe you should, too."

"Roxy won't mind?"

"You're about to find out why Roxy and I are best friends," my mother enigmatically replied. "Make sure you're recording."

Things fell into place. My mother and Roxy, wow! Now the absence of male lovers made sense.

Turning so I could watch on the screens, I saw Roxy kneeling on the couch as Jacob pulled her hips back onto his thrusting cock. He first became aware of my mother when she slipped onto the sofa and under his mother.

Mum had dropped her clothes as she entered the studio. When she climbed onto the sofa, her pussy lips gaped lewdly between her spread thighs. Lustfully, Jacob groaned as he gazed upon my mother's wetness. He touched her upper thigh with his fingers. Because mum spread her thighs wider and pushed her pudenda up at him, Jacob dared to let his fingers wander onto her pussy.

Mum stopped tongue-lashing Roxy's nipples long enough to moan, "Yes, Jacob. Make me cum with your fingers, please."

Jacob's thumb found my mother's clit, and two of his fingers disappeared inside her.

Fucking his mother as he fingered mine proved to be too much for Jacob. Grunting like a pig at the feeding trough, he unloaded inside his mother for the second time that night.

Feeling her son's big cock squirting semen onto her cervix again sent Roxy into another pussy-juice pouring orgasm.

Jacob's orgasm caused his fingers to clench inside my mother's quim. They dragged across her G-spot, and with a deep groan, mum came, too.

The scene playing before me was so exquisite that I had to join in. Turning everything on to automatic, I stripped bare and entered the fray.

Walking to the couch, I offered my cock to Roxy's lips.

Roxy's eyes flew open when she felt my cock's head against her lips. Seeing it was me, she moaned gutturally before parting her lips and teeth and allowing me inside. I immediately discovered why Jacob's mother was so popular with the men.

Without an ounce of struggle, Roxy's lips hit my pubic bone. Roxy had easily swallowed all of my thick 7-inch cock.

As Roxy sucked me, Jacob pulled his long cock out of his mother, "I'm going to fuck your mother, Xav. You okay with that?"

"As long as I can fuck yours."

"Go for it," Jacob replied.

It seemed Jacob was a gifted and considerate lover. Before putting his cock anywhere near my mother, he went down on her. Mum encouraged Jacob to turn, and they soon indulged in a classic 69.

"That looks pretty damned good, Ms Rosborough," I moaned. "I think we should try that."

Roxy nodded, then shifted 90 degrees so we could join mum and Jacob in a 69. Roxy's head was now on the edge of the sofa, and her calves were over the seatback. Squatting, I pushed my fearsomely erect penis into Roxy's mouth before lowering my lips onto her pussy.

Roxy and I achieved an aesthetically fantastic position. This image would look good on the camera, but it hurt her neck. With my knees pressed hard against the sofa's edge, they began to ache, too. So, wrapping my arms around Roxy's hips, I lifted her and then lowered her to the floor beside Jacob and my mother.

Mum's head was near Roxy's hips, which meant Jacob's cock was close to my mouth. So when he slipped out of my mother's mouth, I lifted my mouth from Roxy's pussy and gobbled Jacob's cock down.

Jacob and I had indulged in some mutual masturbation at University, but this was the first time I'd blown my friend.

Hearing Jacob moan with lust made Roxy release my cock from her mouth so she could sit and see what was happening.

"Fuck is that hot!" She exclaimed as I sucked Jacob's dick.

"Let me see," mum demanded as she extricated herself from beneath Jacob.

"Fuck yes, it is," mum confirmed as Jacob moved so he could suck me too.

I was on top, so I had a delicious view of my mum and Jacob's mum putting their foreheads together before exchanging kisses.

"We've been missing out, Bella," Roxy groaned. "These two were first fucking ages ago. If we'd known, we could have joined them as soon as they turned eighteen."

To clarify, Jacob and I hadn't been. Once we were both eighteen, we had held the other's cock and masturbated the other to orgasm. But that was as far as we'd gone. I'm a little older than Jacob (around six months), and I would have fucked him, except he didn't want me to.

Our boys look so sexy together," my mother moaned. "Maybe they'd like to watch you and I get each other off."

Jacob and I immediately sat up.

"Fuck, yes, mum!" Jacob exclaimed.

With that avowal, Roxy pulled a strap-on dildo out of her handbag before tying it into place.

Tearing her remaining clothes off, Roxy grabbed my mother's knees before ripping them back, forcing mum onto her back.

"Get ready to receive, my little cunt muncher," Roxy snarled at my mother.

With her knees under mum's armpits, Roxy shoved her strap-on into my mother's mouth. The strap-on cock was at least as long as my cock. I then learned why my mother had taken me so easily. All of Roxy's 'cock' slipped readily down mum's throat.

"You're still the best cocksucker I know, Bella," Roxy moaned. "No one else I know can deep-throat all of me the first time."

Jacob and I exchanged glances before he whispered, "Fuck is this hot. I don't like fucking guys, but I don't mind being fucked by them. Do you want to fuck my ass?"

I nodded before pushing Jacob onto his back.

Fucking a guy from behind is easier, and it's the most popular way. But getting your man to face you and then penetrating him that way is much more intense. If both partners are into each other, they can kiss and caress as they fuck.

Roxy loved how Jacob and I were fucking. Encouraging my mother onto her hands and knees, Roxy doggied my mum as she watched us avidly. Her groans of arousal grew as I fucked her son towards an anal orgasm.

If you've never had an orgasm from anal stimulation, then I suggest you try it because it's literally fucking awesome.

My thick cock stroked over Jacob's P-spot as I thrust into him.

"Fuck me harder, Xav, and I'll cum," Jacob groaned.

I was only vaguely aware that Roxy had moved my mother to a position they could watch their son's fuck. But, even if I had noticed, I wouldn't have cared. I needed to cum, and Jacob's ass seemed like a good place to do it.

Gripping Jacob's ass firmly, I ripped him back onto my cock one last time before filling his tight ass with cum. Feeling me cum in his ass sent Jacob over the edge into a mutual orgasmic event. His thick semen squirted up between our toned bellies.

"Gawd," our mothers moaned before they both came to the spectacle of their son's fucking together.

Jacob and I exchanged glances before we mutually nodded. Seconds later, we were both deeply inside our mother's cunts.

Jacob lay on his mother as I pushed my mother into a kneeling position in the gap at the end of the sofa, away from Jacob's and Roxy's missionary position.

My mother needed more, so she turned 90 degrees to lower her cunt onto Roxy's willing mouth.

Her shift forced me to straddle Roxy's generous chest. My ass rested on her ample bosom, this forced Jacob onto his knees, and he had to push his mother's knees apart and up and back to make room for us all as he fucked her.

Jacob and I fucked our respective mothers for ages as they reeled from orgasm to orgasm. Now that we'd both cum at least once, we had control over our orgasms and could revel in pleasing our mums.

Eventually, Jacob said, "Want to change mothers?"

"Fuck yes!"

We swapped over quickly, but as I prepared to enter Roxy's wet cunt, she grabbed my shaft and positioned my cock at her rosebud.

"Take my ass, Xavier, darling, please. Your Auntie Roxy adores being buggered."

Hearing Roxy using such a delightfully antiquated name for anal sex added a frisson of extra naughtiness to the act. So, I quickly grabbed some lube and spread it over my cock's head and then along the shaft.

As I did that, Roxy used her fingers to transfer some of her pussy juices onto her backdoor.

"I'm ready," Roxy moaned.

Roxy obviously indulged in anal sex regularly, or she often used butt plugs because I slid home inside her ass with her giving only a tiny jerk as I split her knot open.

"Fuck, Xavier! Your cock feels so big in my ass. Squeeze my titties and pinch my nipples, honey. Do that, and Auntie Roxy will cream all over your big tool."

You just have to love an earthy girl, right? So I did as Roxy had pleaded me to exactly. Because she groaned and thrust up at me so hard when I pinched her nipple, I dared add an open-palmed, soft face slap.

"Gawd, Xavier! You're so manly and dominant. Let me up on my hands and knees, and then you can smack my ass as you fuck it."

"Do you want me to do the same to you, Bella?" I heard Jacob ask.

By how quickly mum wriggled out from under him, I could tell she did indeed want him to.

The studio echoed with the delicious sounds of muscular abdomens against womanly ass and the unmistakable sounds of open palms against ass cheek.

My mother came first. Her orgasm squeezed her ass down onto Jacob's big dick. That was too much for him, and Jacob filled my mother's ass with cum.

Roxy reached back between her thighs to fondle my balls. Surprised, I lost control immediately and unloaded a gigantic stream of cum into her ass. Feeling my cock pumping semen into her sent Roxy off the edge, and she screamed her way through her orgasm.

Jacob and I collapsed off the other's mother. Roxy cuddled into my right side, and mum lay her head on Jacob's chest.

The women stroked our spent rods in the vain hope we could go again, but Jacob and I were both done for the night, or so we thought.

Roxy lifted her head to look at my mother. Wordlessly, my mother stood and moved to the couch. As soon as my mum had laid down, Roxy placed her knee over mum's head and on the sofa. With her right foot on the floor, Roxy lowered her ass onto my mum's mouth.

"Suck your son's cum out of my ass, you slut!" Roxy demanded as she slid her middle finger into her friend's pussy.

Jacob and I found we could 'go again' almost immediately. Returning to our senior high school year, we wrapped our fists around each other's cock as we each masturbated the other to another orgasm.

When Roxy lifted her ass off my mother's mouth so we could see her force her ass to gape open and make a huge glob of my cum drop into my mother's mouth, I lost it. Thrusting at Jacob's gripping fist, I exploded semen high into the air.

As I blew into orbit, my fist squeezed tightly on Jacobs's thick cock. The extra pressure sent my friend off the edge into orgasmic bliss, and he started shooting cum everywhere.

Just to prove she wasn't only a giver, Roxy, after she'd cum on my mother's mouth, returned the favour and tongued my mother clean of Jacob's cum and drove her to two more orgasms.

Roxy, mum, Jacob and I cleaned the studio of all evidence of our debauchery. Once everything looked brand new again, Roxy asked if she could see some of what I had recorded.

I spooled the main camera's saved file, then shooed mum out of the control room so Roxy and Jacob could watch the footage in private. About 15 minutes later, they exited the room wearing twin pleased smiles.

"The picture is crystal clear, and the detail is beautiful. The movie looks sensational, and I look good in it. Jacob looks even better on film that in real life. If we let you sell it, we get a percentage, don't we?"

"You get the $15,000 sign-on fee immediately as you both stayed longer than the 15-minute minimum," I clarified. "If you sign these other two forms, one for each of you, I will attempt to auction the movies to various porn sites. If I'm successful, you get an extra 15% of the price I negotiate. But only if you allow me to release them unedited. If you want your faces pixelated, that percentage drops to 5%.

Go back into the control room and talk it through. But, again, there's no pressure from me either way."

"Why does the percentage drop so much if we're pixelated, Xav?"

"Because it costs a motza to do it."

"Fair enough, bro. Mum, I'm happy to sign the forms now. Let's hope Xav can sell them for a million or even more."

Roxy exchanged a dubious look with my mother. But mum laughed loudly, "You might be the next Kim Kardashian, Roxus (my mother's pet name for Roxy). Then you'll get your own TV series. We'll call it "Rooting with the Rosboroughs'!

Roxy joined in with the laughter, "Then we'll have to do a spinoff series called, 'The Rosborough's root the Johns''.

Roxy and Jacob left after signing the forms. After giving the studio a quick run-through to ensure it was clean, mum and I followed them.

When we got home, I kissed mum's cheek and said, "You're a lifesaver. I'll be able to cut and then edit tonight's footage into at least four movies I can try to sell. If we get anywhere near what we did for each of them as we did for ours, we'll be free and clear and have money in the bank.

I waited in the lounge for mum to shower. When mum had finished, I turned the water as hot as I could stand, then luxuriated under the water. Reflecting on tonight's experiences, I realised the revelation that mum and Roxy were lesbian lovers came as no real shock.

The thought that my mother had been celibate for almost all of her adult life was way more distressing than discovering she'd found what she needed with another woman. I was only glad she had someone to love.

The surprise came when I walked towards my bedroom.

Mum called me as I passed her room, "Sleep with your mother tonight, Xavier, please."

Shocked, I stumbled to a stop before leaning my head into her room. Mum was already under the covers. She wore very little, I saw. A frilly negligee barely covered her beautiful breasts. The thin straps had fallen off her shoulders.

The covers on the other side of her were pulled down, waiting for someone to climb in. Mum obviously wanted that someone to be me.

Patting the pillow, mum said, "If we're going to start anew somewhere safe as husband and wife, then I want it to begin now."

Hesitatingly, I dropped the towel, all that I had on, and then climbed in beside my mother. We made love; this differed from fucking in front of the cameras or with Roxy and Jacob. It was much more intense and way more intimate.