The Social Experiment: Mother/Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't fuck; we made slow-burning, passionate love. The birds began their morning chorus before we finished. Mum came at least five times. I had four profound feeling orgasms with her. They were the best four I'd ever had.

I began work on editing the footage into movies the next day. It took me close to five back-to-back twelve-hour days to collate, merge, and edit all of the footage from Thursday night down to five coherent movies.

I offered a few short five-minute videos to the usual outlets, and they paid their standard amateur fee for them. When the first of these movies hit the free sites, the phone in my control room rang.

I had no idea who it could be as I hadn't given the number to a soul yet. The number appeared on my web page, but I didn't think anyone had visited that site yet.

Answering the phone with, "Xavier Recording and Movie Studio. This is Xavier speaking."

"Xavier Johns?" A cultured voice responded. "This is Peter Peterson. Do you know who I am?"

If you live in Brisbane and haven't heard of Brisbane's 'King of Porn', you must have been living under a rock for the last ten years.

Peter Peterson Publishing began as a simple 'buy porn, distribute porn via the internet' site before growing into the vast porn conglomerate it is now. Peter does everything from live-streaming through his network to porn films and pay-per-view sites.

If it's about sex in Queensland, and a good part of the world, and available on the internet in Australia, Peter Peterson probably has something to do with it.

"Yes, I do, Mr Peterson. What can I do for you?" I asked, my heart pounding in fear and anticipation.

If Petersen Publishing bought my movies, I would be set for life. Even some movies he first broadcasted in the late nineties still earned their producers six-figure incomes today.

"Mr Johns, I've seen the movies you released featuring yourself and a woman called Bella and the short clips you've sent out teasing your next film. I'd like you to come and talk to me about giving Peterson Publishing an exclusive licence to show and distribute these movies.

Of course, that depends on whether they're as good as your first two."

Trying to remain cool, I replied, "It would be an honour to meet you, Sir. When would you like me to come in?"

"It's lunchtime. Assuming you're presentable, why not come in now? It's only Kangaroo Point, less than an hour's drive at this time of day."

"I'd prefer to have a chance to head home to shower and change, Mr Peterson, if you don't mind. Can we make it for around 2.30?"

"2.30 it is, Xavier. Give me your mobile number, and I'll text you the address."

A few minutes later, my phone beeped. By then, I was already racing for home.

Running inside, I yelled at mum, "Hurry up and get changed, mother, we have an important meeting we have to make."

Fortunately, for my patience level, my mother didn't argue or prevaricate.

All she asked was, "How do you want me to dress?"

"Can you manage a glamorous but a little slutty look?"

"Can a bear eat a bucket of honey?" Mum huffed. "Give me thirty minutes."

Almost thirty minutes to the second later, mum walked into the lounge wearing my 'fantasy' outfit. She wore her tiny red leather miniskirt, a brown halter top that barely covered her breasts decently, and 7-inch stiletto heels. Mum wore only a modicum of makeup.

She had the look I requested perfected. The outfit screamed glamour whilst hinting slut under that.

We drove into Kangaroo Point, arriving with plenty of time to spare before our appointment. I briefly wondered if Mr Peterson would be bothered about me bringing the movie's starlet to the meeting. But I thought he would like to have it confirmed that the starlet and I were mother and son.

Peter didn't keep us waiting for long. Well before our appointment time, his secretary showed us into his office.

Walking around his desk, Peter offered his hand and an air kiss to my mother before shaking my hand warmly.

"Come in, come in," he said. "Take a seat. It's always good to meet up and comers in the porn industry."

Turning to my mother, he added, "Ms Bella, I must say you are even more beautiful in real life than in your movies. But haven't we met before?"

"In the late 2,000s, I did some glam shots for your movie company's magazine. You dropped in on the last day to see the photos. You were pleased, I remember."

"Oh my!" Mr Peterson exclaimed. "You're that Bella Johns?"

Mum nodded.

"Wow! I asked my secretary to find your phone number, but she seemed to fail on that score. But, now that I see you again, I know why," Peter smiled.

Mr Peterson steepled his fingers before studying us both intently, "Hmm," he said. "So you really are mother and son. I thought it was only a plot for the movie. One designed to bring in more viewers. I find it interesting that you are actually incestuous."

"I trust it isn't a deal breaker, Mr Peterson?"

"Call me Peter or Pete, Xavier. No, not at all. I'm just intrigued."

Thinking things through, Peter asked, "The mother and son in your latest offerings, are they an actual mother/son couple, too?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered.

"Are any of your latest stars also true mother-and-son couples?"

"The latest movies I've made are all I have. I've advertised in all the places I could think of, trying to attract participants, but I've had no takers at all."

"I can take care of that," Peter said. "I can provide as many actors as needed to play mother and son to make 1,000 movies.

I love the premise of your films. There's no need to provide dialogue. There is no need for scriptwriters, fluffers (people to get the actors either hard or wet enough to fuck) and no need for camera operators.

You just set up the cams in all the relevant places, record and then edit. Brilliant, Xavier. Absolutely brilliant! I only wish that I had thought of this first."

"Thank you, Sir."

I felt a brief moment of fear that the 'Porn King' would simply copy my idea. Because of his much vaster network and distribution abilities, my films would soon fade to obscurity behind his.

Peter quickly allayed my fears, though. "Don't worry, Mr Johns. I reward innovation with help, advice, and partnership. I don't punish it by stealing it and making it my own."

"What do you envisage as the natural progression of this genre you're almost inventing yourself?"

"The next logical step is mother and daughter movies featuring biological mothers with their 18+ female offspring. After that, I'd like to add older sister/younger brother incestuous movies."

"Why does the sister need to be older? What does it matter?"

"If I keep the sister older and worldlier than her brother, I immediately sideline any accusations of an unequal power exchange where 'the patriarchy' is abusing women. As with my mother and son films, the brother will not be allowed to do a damned thing unless his sister says he can.

Everyone who watches cannot deny that the women in these films are in total control and participate willingly."

Mr Peterson stared at me admiringly, "Very clever. You've thought this through exceptionally well. I'd like to view your next movie, if I may?"

I brought the flash drive I had made out of my pocket, "Promise me you will make no copies, Mr Peterson."

"Of course, Xavier. I give that assurance wholeheartedly. I merely wish to confirm that you're as good a filmmaker as I believe you to be.

Would you like some tea or coffee as you wait? I'll take this down to my reviewers so we can all get a feel for this movie and make sure it's legal to show in our various markets."

Peter had nearly left the room before he turned back, "I don't suppose you thought to get recording and privacy releases signed? We'd have to get those before releasing these if you didn't."

I opened the folder I'd brought with me and presented copies of the signed forms to him. Peter perused them quickly before smiling and saying, "These are perfect. Everything that needs to be signed and included has been. Well done.

Your bonuses are too high, but we can discuss that later."

Twenty minutes passed before Peter returned. Mum and I sat listlessly chatting as we sipped the tea Peter's secretary provided us.

Peter burst back into the room, rubbing his hands enthusiastically, "Your latest movie is a work of pure erotic brilliance! I'd love to distribute and show your movie on my PPV channels.

My lawyers will call you to arrange a time they can come to your place and have you sign the various agreements. I have copies of them here, prepared for you."

He handed me a hefty Manilla folder of forms.

"Don't try to read and understand them yourself; they're pure lawyer speak. If you can't afford a good lawyer, I will advance you the money from the film's royalties so you can get them checked.

In this business, owe nobody, trust nobody. Rely on your lawyer."

"I do have a problem I hope you can help me with, Sir," I said. "I borrowed money from (someone I'm still too scared to mention) to make my first film. I have the money to make the last repayment, but I'm worried he won't leave it at that."

"Free of charge, I'll send one of my lawyers to make the payment and ensure there will be no others, Xavier. I'll take the amount you owe him off of your first check. Please, accept it as an expression of goodwill from me to you."

Helping mum up, I stood to leave.

"Thank you for everything, Mr Peterson," I said politely. "You've made mum's and my, well, life, really."

Peter shook my hand warmly, "You're welcome, son. I'm looking forward to working with you."

The End of Part 01.

Coming next: The Social Experiment: Brothers and Sisters.