The Social Media Show-Off Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike blushed as Chad molested him with his smoldering brown eyes. "Yes, I have heard that, Chad," Mike responded. "I figured you are the type of guy who only receives blow jobs and does all of the fucking." He chuckled and grinned at Chad.

"You're wrong," Chad answered. "I am a proficient cock sucker. I'm holding out hope you'll let me demonstrate that for you. And while I may prefer to fuck boy pussy, I wouldn't turn you down to plunder my hole. I pray you enjoy my oral service so much that you'll fuck my pussy next. Michael, my hole is on fire right now! It needs to be filled! I'm begging you to help me!"

Mike could read the agony on Chad's face. He knew all too well how Mr. X's serum was torturing this man as he had experienced it himself for years. Even now, as Mike basked in the terrace sun with Chad, he couldn't admit to his new friend that he had ulterior motives when he came to do his welfare check on Chad. He hoped to find Mr. X when he arrived at Chad's quarters; Mike wanted his owner to fuck him and quench the unceasing thirst his asshole always felt.

Mike wished he could tell Chad that things would get easier regarding Mr. X's power over him. But it wasn't true. Mike's hunger for Mr. X was still very strong even 4 years after coming to live with him as a trophy boy. He had learned to adapt and cope with it better, but Mike always felt a nagging longing in his cunt for Mr. X. It sometimes drove him crazy. So as he listened to Chad's pleas, he had empathy for the guy.

"Come here to me, Chad," Mike whispered. "Show me your talent. Don't make me regret this, though." Mike sat in a cushioned Adirondack chair, leaning back, exposing his beautiful cock to Chad.

Chad didn't have to wait for another invitation. Chad kneeled before Mike's thighs and parted them slightly, taking care to fully reveal the object he desired. The younger married stud relaxed and let the eager man grasp and knead his cock. Chad rubbed and milked the glans. He leaned in and kissed it while rubbing and caressing the girthy shaft. Chad tugged on the hefty scrotum, playfully giving Mike's balls the attention they needed.

"Mmmm," Mike moaned. "You are good at this, Chad. It's been too long since I've had a blow job." He rubbed Chad's sexy bald head encouragingly.

Chad continued his efforts running his tongue down the shaft, tracing the beautiful veiny architecture. He noted some pre-cum leaking from Mike and rubbed it over the head of his glans. Chad returned his lips to the glans and suckled on the pre-cum savoring it. "Your seed tastes so fucking good, Mike!" he enthused. Chad gently squeezed and milked the scrotum with his hand, making his way down to Mike's gonads with his mouth. He grasped Mike's hemi-scrotum in his mouth, sucking and slurping, using his free hand to stroke and milk the prick greedily. He used his tongue to probe and work the young stud over, bringing him into a sexual ecstasy that Mike hadn't felt in years.

"Fuck yes, Chad!" Mike cried out. Mike's body was tightening up from the pleasure centers that were struck by Chad's mouth and hands.

Finally, Chad took Mike's cock back in his mouth and began in earnest to deep-throat the young man. He swallowed and sucked, taking care to absorb the massive prick until Mike's pubes were nested against his upper lip. Chad wanted this to be the best blow job of Mike's life. When he had Mike's cock completely wedged in his throat, he began bobbing up and down on the shaft, face fucking it zealously.

Mike was in heaven. "Fuck, Chad! Yes!" Mike grabbed Chad's shoulders and held them tightly. "I'm going to cum!" Mike screamed as he held one hand on Chad's collar and one hand on the back of Chad's head, pulling Chad tight against his pubic bone. With Chad's nose nestled against Mike's pubic bone, Mike reached his orgasm, heaving streams of cum into Chad's waiting mouth. Chad swallowed eagerly, doing his best to complete the 'best BJ' for Mike.

"Oh my God! Chad! You are fucking fantastic!" Mike raved. As Chad continued to suck and milk Mike's cock, Mike was overcome with emotion. Mike leaned forward and tenderly kissed the top of Chad's bald head as the former top stud continued to suckle the remnants of Mike's cum. "Thank you, Chad. I have never experienced anything like that! That was truly wonderful!"

Chad finished and looked up at Mike smiling, "I'm glad you liked it, Mike. I hope it was enough to consider trying out my pussy." He continued, "I don't think I will last much longer if this need isn't fulfilled."

Mike paused and said, "Somehow, you managed to get me in the mood, Chad. Plus, I know how you feel. You must understand that even if I fuck you, it will likely not quench your thirst. Only Mr. X can do that."

"I don't care, Mike," Chad insisted. "I need to be fucked right now. Will you do me the honors? Please!"

"Well, you have to get me hard first," Mike smiled coyly. "You better get that mouth to good use again."

Chad buried his face into Mike's crotch and expertly started to manipulate his new friend to another erection. With Mike's newfound state of arousal, it didn't take long. "Okay, Chad. I think I'm ready to try out that fetching hole of yours. Let's move off the terrace. Shall we?."

The boys headed into the apartment, which was a bit more private. Chad was lost in lust. He needed to be fucked in a way he couldn't even describe. "Fuck me right now, Mike! I need you right now!" he kept yelling repeatedly.

Mike bent Chad over the couch in the living room while Chad parted his buttocks, exposing his eager hole to Mike. "Damn, Chad! You do have a nice hole." He started to finger the puckered anus presented nicely to him.

"Enough foreplay, Mike!" Chad bellowed. "Just dick me now! Please!"

"Alright, buddy! It's coming!" Mike reassured Chad as he grasped Chad's muscular shoulders, rubbing them to calm and soothe him. He placed his meaty glans at Chad's anal rosette. This was a new experience for Mike, so he approached it patiently and gingerly. Suddenly, Chad pushed himself back against Mike's waiting rigid cock.

"Fuck YES!!!" both men exclaimed simultaneously. Chad impaled himself on Mike; it was like a long-waiting itch that had finally been scratched.

"Oh, yes! Mike! You feel 100% like you belong there! It's time! Fuck me, stud! Fuck me hard and long!" Chad demanded. "And make it last!"

"Fuck yes, buddy!" Mike exclaimed. "I intend to do just that!" Mike began to drive himself in and out of Chad. He was in the throes of passion. Suddenly, Mike convulsed and yelled, "OH FUCK!!!!!!" and he fell to the floor in a heap.

Chad was bewildered, looking down at Mike. He was clutching his collar and thrashing in pain. "Mike, are you okay? What's wrong?" And then he realized that Mike's collar had been activated. The poor boy was being electroshocked.

Chad gazed up to see Mr. X standing by the entryway. Their Master was surveying the scene and seething with anger.

_________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading and rating my story. I appreciate any comments, feedback, and story ideas. If anyone is interested in editing my work, please contact me!

Sean

12