The Social Norm Revolution

Story Info
Max's devotion to sexual humility.
104k words
3.6
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE SOCIAL NORM REVOLUTION

CONTENTS:

Synopsis

Chapter One: Sylvia's Discovery

Chapter Two: Jasmine

Chapter Three: Megan and Tara

Chapter Four: Megan and Tara Provide

Chapter Five: Lynette Makes Three

Chapter Six: The Big Move

Chapter Seven: Wedding Bells

Appendix A: Strip Scrabble / How to Play

Appendix B: Drive Home / Bonus Chapter

The Social Norm Revolution (Synopsis)

Introducing Max, an affable and exceptionally normal guy, who longs to share a secret. Max, it seems, has a kink. And the kink does not come alone. Along for the ride comes desire. Desire for Max to dive-in and discover this erotic new world. To make the jump from fantasy to reality is never easy. The trick of course is finding the right partners. Because when the kink is to be humiliated, Max knows there just isn't that much room for error.

The Social Norm Revolution is the story of Max's evolving addiction to the emotional highs of sexual humility. Nothing pushes his buttons quite like the pang of sexually induced ridicule. In fact, for Max the feelings are the most intense he's ever had when pushed beyond his own perceived limitations. His only wish is for others to enjoy the sting of pain, and to that Max would say overturning social norms is when life is most meaningful. Step by step Max explores his vulnerability, with those he trusts and with those he doesn't. For his lovers, be they women or otherwise, Max is in tune with the idea of providing abundant generosity.

Chapter 1: Max is a young man of 23, and with his new girlfriend they discover the pleasures of kink for the first time. Together they explore the power of vulnerability and the strange emotions tied to sexual embarrassment.

Chapter 2: Max thought he was getting married but he was wrong. The whole world, and specifically his ex-fiancée, have vastly different plans. Max is delivered his first and most thorough ego-deconstruction. In the end Jasmine leaves Max shredded.

Chapters 3/4: Reunited with old friends, Max is wrangled into a world of truth and dare. His friends want to know, is he ready for subjugation? Max's world just got hot! It's the most extreme version of his fantasy come true as Max explores themes of willingness and reluctance. The women behind the scenes are bowled-over when they come out the champs of this most delightful and ridiculous of games.

Chapter 5: The extreme events between Max, Megan, and Tara were triggering. The things they made Max do became the stuff of legend. And in the end was it any surprise that Megan and Tara came out the big emotional winners? Our love-struck femmes-fatales were so consumed, that they conspire to write the perfect sequel. But for it to succeed Megan and Tara know there must be a new, and harsh element of uncertainty. A finished script would spoil all the fun.

Chapter 6: As a debonair single man, Max is up to his old tricks. This time he's engaging a new group of friends in a classic game of strip-or-dare. No one can pull off a miracle sex-party quite like Max.

Chapter 7: Hallelujah! Max is in love and getting married! His new paramour is turned on by stories of the past, and Max is eager to share. It goes without saying that Miria has a few surprises of her own.

Appendix A: Learn the rules to Max's most famous game of adult strip-or-dare.

Appendix B: Drive Home / bonus chapter

Novella Title: The Social Norm Revolution

Author: Riley C. Aaron-Brandt

Themes: embarrassment, humiliation, consent, bondage, coercion, reluctance, bisexuality, gaming, kink, cuckhold, dominance-submission.

Audience: bi-sexual men / male/female couples

Contains Sexually Explicit Content

Length: 7 Chapters / 104047 words / 223 pages

Chapter 1 Sylvia's Discovery

Like everyone on Earth, Max was different from everybody else. This is to say he had no twin or carbon-copy. While similar to all, he was identical to none, and therefore completely unique. Max, a self-aware man, could summarize his differences in a few awkward sentences, "I'm different for being normal. Normal in almost all things. Curious how that is ... I'm a little bit... more normal"

More-normal?

"What was that? Was there even such a thing?" he wondered.

But Max didn't wonder for long. There was an answer, and the answer was yes. It was well documented that Max did, in fact, have a very normal state of being. He did indeed fall specifically on the normal curve. And in a peculiar sort of way, Max was stubbornly proud.

Over the years, normalcy had served him well. Normalcy, when properly focused, was success. But Max also had the presence of mind to know that normalcy alone, over the course of a lifetime, could lead to regret. Despite opportunity, Max had never broken the ceiling. He had never excelled. His exceptional qualities remained undiscovered.

For those who knew him, it was only a handful who thought of him poorly. And at the other end of the spectrum, there was likewise, only a smattering, who saw potential in Max as a beacon, shining brightly. Most, if asked, thought of him fondly. They found him somewhat pleasing and otherwise tolerable.

To take life to the brink and beyond, Max knew he needed a new strategy. It was simple really. At some point... he would have to excel, at something... anything. Strangely, he didn't, or perhaps he just couldn't. The thing is, what prevented him from excelling was also what made him remarkable, and the thing that made him remarkable, was of course his normalcy.

When it came to achievement, success, accomplishment, he was never the best and never the worst. His natural inclination was to be pretty-good. As such, in his lifetime, Max hadn't unlocked the triumph he desired. But he felt he was close. And more importantly he was striving. This extra effort in this instance was going to tip the scales. "Things are suddenly looking above-average, Mister Average" Max said to himself as a mantra. "And above-average, in many things, isn't so bad after-all"

It wasn't until his early thirties that Max started to see a recurring trend. He knew that if he didn't take an even bigger leap of faith, an even bigger risk, that achieving excellence may elude him forever. With this revelation Max was disappointed, but strangely consoled for having found new inspiration. What he had to do now, was square-the-idea of taking more risk, with his conservative approach to building incrementally over time.

Some good and unsurprising news is that Max was smart. His intellect rarely let him down, at least not in a big way. Max was declined from med-school, and ousted from a job on the New York stock-exchange, but life always seemed to present a rose. And Max did go on to achieve advanced degrees, and always took a lot of pride in his entrepreneurial spirit. In fact, it wasn't long before Max's attention was directed towards running his own business, and over time he helped create a very successful enterprise. Max managed his affairs ethically and always took time to listen to the less fortunate. And this moderate risk, reaped some reward, putting him in a top percentage of income-earners nation-wide. He wasn't getting filthy rich, but he was accumulating wealth. Joining an income category wasn't a specific goal for Max, but these were the trappings of modest success and he did enjoy some of the finer things in life as a result. Besides, he always carried a predisposition that the elite had to cheat at least once along the way to greatness. Was this cynical thinking? And whether it was or not, he wondered if he would also one-day fall into the trap. Taking an optimist's spirit, he made decisions accordingly.

Max was sporty. He could swim, run, bike, ski, skate, climb, and play horseshoes, even better than 80% of the world. He just didn't have any trophies to show for it. He lived for thrill-seeking adventure and only occasionally would he settle for lying on a beach. The Pacific Ocean, Amazon Rainforest, and American sub-arctic were his playgrounds. His combination of fitness, desire, technical skill, and financial resources allowed him to visit remote places that others could only see in nature videos.

While there was some attention-seeking playfulness, and over-the-top ham-acting in Max's character, he had never been asked to fill a lead in a Hollywood film. In fact, there was never a single moment where he was paid to be in front of a camera. This despite some really great dramatic performances in grade school. But Max took pride in his appearance and worked hard at the gym to remain fit and injury free. He was one of those guys who got better looking with every passing year and he wondered if his luck was ever going to run out. In the present, a few women as well as a few gay men had told him he was handsome and would make a great catch. Max would be a great boyfriend he was told, and he could double as a one-night-stand in an emergency. Standing about five foot ten, Max weighed two-hundred pounds, and carried muscle across his chest and through his shoulders. He was chiseled and boyish with a rugged jaw line, pale green eyes, and shaggy brown hair. People would read emotions in his smile.

Like almost every man, Max had suffered droughts, including droughts of the female persuasion. Max existed in the moments before online-dating, and there were indeed stretches of time spanning painful weeks and months in his teens and twenties with no dating at all. There were moments when he was either in the wrong place at the wrong time, or simply flirting with the wrong women.

But a few lapses aside, from grade-school through to present day, Max had definitely won the affection of several beauties. Some of the women were so sensational that Max's head would spin, if he was asked to reflect. But Max's memory was sharp, and on his own, he often re-lived the fantasies that had become his reality over the years. While he was keen to make new memories in perpetuity, it gave him a thrill to think about his history. Emotional and sexual frontiers were always there for those who dared.

Max was drawn to women and he loved them. He loved athletic women, hippie back-to-nature girls, book-worms, and type-A professionals. He pretty much loved them all! And in loving them he also liked to please them. And Max knew intimately that part and parcel of pleasing a woman was allowing them to please him. Affection was mutual. And because of Max's confidence, when a connection was found, he would push boundaries that would make other men blush. He never feared the taboo and considered himself an apprentice in the art of humility. Embarrassment was a kinky emotion and just as complex as all the others. Max knew that he wanted to explore his own humility, and like any discipline it would require some type of consistent practice.

When Max was twenty-four he was completing an advanced degree at a prestigious institution in the Quebec City of Montreal. Within the first month of his arrival he met Sylvia, and they quickly fell in love. Sylvia was one-year older, and like Max, was an advanced academic. Her brilliant mind aside, it was scary how good looking she was. In Max's mind she was more-or-less perfect. And for guys who didn't think so, they always acknowledged that she was close.

In any case, it was hard not to notice her unstoppable physical anatomy. Sylvia was definitely blessed. Max would describe her to his friends as stylish, brilliant, and beautiful. Coincidentally she was also blond. She was not ostentatious, but everything about her appearance accentuated her femininity, and for men this often had the side-effect of inducing arousal. It's just the way she carried herself.

Sylvia's hair was golden blond and just beyond shoulder length. She knew how to wear it up, down, braided, messy. She even dressed in pigtails once for Max. A lot of men would seize-up in her presence as if intimidated by her beauty. Shortly after, these same men would melt-away when realizing her warm and sweet disposition. Men didn't have to fear her because she didn't mind being the focus of attention. She knew well-enough how attractive she was, and her philosophy was not to blame men for enjoying the view. If she caught their gaze, she would simply shuffle confidently. Men staring at her ass would be redirected to her legs, waist, or her pretty face. She knew how to divert male attention, and if she was completely distracted, it was the voyeur's opportunity to steal glances and engage fantasies. Max always knew that regardless of her off-the-charts-hotness, she was also brilliantly intelligent and well-presented. No one could deny her credentials.

The icing on the cake for Sylvia was her outstanding and very clever wardrobe. It was a rare day that she didn't present a polished presentation. All of her clothes accentuated her beauty, and any of her feminine features was enough to get a man's pulse racing. Dresses weren't her first choice, but skirts and tailored pants made the list. No doubt her rear was always framed beautifully. On many an occasion, Max would even spot his peers, stopping dead in their tracks to stare at the ass. Any man would be reflecting on the thin fabric separating them from Sylvia's passion.

Sylvia liked looking good, and she realized the voyeurs she was attracting. It wasn't her problem though, and Max was sometimes alarmed, and sometimes stimulated, by her willful exhibitionism. He interpreted it as an expression of kink and Max presumed she could help him explore his own emerging sexuality.

Sylvia attracted the attention of men and of women too. She had many female admirers and a couple a haters thrown in for good measure. Sylvia was one in a million. As Max wandered the campus aimlessly, he compared his Sylvia to any other girl he met, and none compared. With his incessant day-dreaming Max was more or less love-struck, and there were many moments when he couldn't believe his incredibly good luck. Sylvia was so frigging beautiful, and her overall sensational intensity, caused arousal in Max all of the time. Raising her hotness to eleven was her blond hair that fell gently into a stunning visual frame for her face. A lot of guys asked Max point-blank if she was his girlfriend, and when he replied yes, sometimes they would go on and get crass, just to challenge him, even if they were meeting Max for the first time. Needless to say this led to a few scuffles. Max was learning that many men had an absence of shame. But Max, always empathetic, found that he was capable of feeling shame on their behalf. And at home, while smoking, he theorized that shame when acknowledged, could be a tool for growth. And without realizing it, with Sylvia's participation, they were both on the cusp of something new.

In the thoroughfares of the winter city, vicious winds can blow, and strip unsuspecting merry-makers in an instant. It was the perfect night for young lovers to be inside. In November, Christmas exams were still weeks away and Max and Sylvia were at a special moment in life. They were in love, which was pretty sensational, and it was happening in that precious stage, on the cusp of self-sufficiency and independence. Sylvia and Max humbly recognized how lucky they were to have lives brimming with such opportunity.

In Sylvia's apartment that evening, she had prepared a menu of roast duck with wild rice. Max brought along an adorable apple-cobbler that wouldn't be eaten until the next morning. But his more meaningful contribution was two bottles of wine, one sparkling and the second, a reserve for a special occasion.

While making dinner, Sylvia had paused and pulled Max in-close just beneath the kitchen doorway. Her arms encircled him, pressing at the shoulders, and her fingers tickled the nape of his neck. His arms fell to her hips and he inhaled her scent, intoxicated. Max and Sylvia had only been an official couple for a few weeks and they were both dizzy in love. The kiss that followed was electric! They simply melted into one another and their bodies tingled.

"Let's play a game" Max declared.

"What kind of game?" purred Sylvia, planting soft kisses.

"We'll play a game of sensual strategy. A game so stimulating as to evoke only the most powerful emotions" said Max.

"My emotions are already going a little wild" said Sylvia with a devilish smile.

Max moved to the living room and pulled the word-game Scrabble from off the shelf. "Great game" he said holding it in the air. "But the rules are... kind of lame! I propose, we play strip-scrabble."

"Mmm that sounds fun. I want your underwear!"

Max was thinking-out the rules as he went along, "The points we collect can be used to buy clothing from our opponents."

"Our opponents?" said Sylvia, stupefied. "For real Max? Isn't that just you and me?" she laughed. "Look, set up the board, and open the next bottle"

Sylvia then spoke-up from the kitchen, "Strip-Scrabble? ... kind-of creative..."

Sylvia's calm demeanour and confidence exasperated Max. Sylvia was an English-lit major, and Max knew she was a good scrabble player. Her confidence set him ill at ease. He loved her intellect but wondered if he should fear it right now in a game that could cost him in vulnerability.

Sylvia took her place on the couch and Max was on the loveseat. They faced each other, separated only by a coffee-table littered with magazines and vinyl records. If clothes were to fly, everything would be on display. Save for a few pillows there was nowhere to hide.

Having met at a party in September, Max had courted Sylvia assertively, going back to her place the very next day to see her again. Max was all charm, and made her laugh during that surprise pop-in. Over the next few weeks Max campaigned hard for her love and affection, and miraculously all other suitors seemed to stumble out of competition. Max, in this instance, was the last-man standing. He tried hard not to believe that Sylvia was out of his league, or that a better man would swoop-in to claim her later. To this end he romanticized her with his chivalry. Serious sparks had flown in their courtship, and to their mutual delight, and with the excitement of youth, they gave-in to physical desire. Sylvia and Max were consenting, and in Sylvia's apartment that evening, something particularly memorable was about to happen. And Max and Sylvia shivered as the wind whipped past the window with furious speed.

Sylvia had suggested that they play with nine letter-tiles each, just to jazz things up, and Max had agreed. Upon selection of her tiles she smiled and remarked at her good fortune. She declared that she had made a fantastic first-draw, and she was smug with satisfaction. "So I can use points to purchase your clothes?" she stated out-loud to validate the rules. "You're looking very stylish and handsome by the way Max"

"Yes to your question" replied Max. "And how sweet of you to say those nice compliments"

"And you think 13 points is a fair price?"

"Yeahhh, I would think that sounds fair" Max answered in contemplation.

Max had a vision of Sylvia being forced to remove her bra. Every time they had undressed for sex over the past few weeks it had been at night. Right now, this mind-blowing woman, was here, for his eyes only, and Max was hot to know if she would be willing to give him a private show. Sylvia had the most amazing body! It would be his adolescent dream come true to see her naked and on display. In Max's fantasy, scrabble had boring endings, but strip-scrabble was about to write something entirely new.

And while pondering the thrill of winning, Max couldn't help but consider the consequences of losing. A shiver ran down his spine. "Could it be just as much fun?"