The Social Norm Revolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it happened Terry had managed to sneak up on Jasmine at the party. As he walked by he gently tapped her on the far shoulder. "Hi Jasmine. Hi everyone" he spoke out loud waving his hand. Terry quickly commanded the room, and shook hands and made acquaintances. Jasmine liked that Terry had caught her by surprise. The flirtatious touching was also kind of endearing. As she surveyed the room Jasmine had to admit, Terry was striking quite a pose. Many of the female participants (all of whom too young for Terry) made sure to pass through and fawn at him at one point or another. Jasmine found these co-ed crushes infuriating and yet entertaining, and in the end she had to admit to seeing Terry in a whole new light.

As the party dragged on Jasmine would occasionally chime in with Max by text, often with photographs. The most recent was a selfie of Jasmine hugging Beth in a sultry kind of way. The caption read "looking foxy don't ya think?? Please like!"

Max suggested that Jasmine have a few more drinks, and then bring all the foxes back to his loft in the city. Max finished the text with fox-emojis and heart shapes. One in particular showed the fox with hearts in his eyes, which Max thought was just perfect.

In the big city, Max's loft apartment was the bomb. First and foremost was its location. Max and Jasmine were central to the city. Every cultural, sporting, and dining event was at their doorstep. And the building itself was really quite a marvel. Max's home was a former cathedral that had been converted to loft-style apartments, and with Max's emerging resources he was able to purchase one of the most unique units. In his place he had acquired the cathedral ceilings, and they were re-finished to highlight the luster of the wood beams, and the load-bearing strength of the iron girders. In this sense it was all wood and iron, and at times the unit could take on the character of a medieval castle. Off to one side, a curling iron staircase carried guests from one floor to the next, passing a beautiful stained-glass window of Jesus blessing his acolytes and their sheep. Both floors had the same height, and the upper floor had a small mezzanine to look down below. Max meanwhile, was predisposed with the water closet on the main floor, which was under repairs. His contractor told him it would be another two weeks before he would be back to finish the renovation.

It took a while for Jasmine to reply to Max's text but eventually she got around to it. "In your dreams!!" flashed once, then twice on his cell phone.

Jasmine was now pre-occupied in any case. Overcome with emotion, she flirted with her own impulsive desires. Statistically, Max always told her she was more likely than not to act on impulse. "No sense bucking the trend, right?" she thought to herself. The idea of winning Terry's affection was sudden, and tantalizing. Terry was making her take notice.

And when Beth was mysteriously called away, Jasmine made the first move. She and Max had ended their engagement, and despite their on-going arrangement, she now considered herself free to play. Making it easier was the fact she'd already had that one fling. Markus, their neighbor, had been so bad-ass, and she couldn't believe she had slept with him twice in one weekend. In any case, in her mind, the break-up with Max was real, so she could smile at a cute boy if she wanted to.

Looking at Terry across the room Jasmine found herself sizing-up his handsome figure. She lamented that it was sometimes hard to get a view of he who was being hounded by an adoring gaggle of teen-age girls. Because Beth and all the other groupies had such a serious crush, Jasmine had initially convinced herself that Terry wasn't all that amazing. But several months later, and here in the moment, she realized he was eminently kissable. With his glasses on he was intellectual, and when they came off he went full superman. He had piercing blue eyes and wavy hair that turned to rust in the low-light and it made many hearts go flutter.

It was Terry's physique Jasmine particularly favored. As a taller guy she figured he was about six foot two with lanky muscular features that provided a nice contrast to Max and his more, stout, body-type. Jasmine was learning new things, and little did Max realize he would also go on to learn new things. In fact, he would go on to learn more than he ever wanted that evening. This included some trivial facts about Terry, like playing guitar and sailing big ships.

But back at the party, the fun really got started when Jasmine's eyes met Terry's across the room. Jasmine was a born comedian and she could out-shine any actor from the silent age with her antics. Combined with her devastatingly good-looks, Jasmine's flirtations were getting Terry's attention.

Jasmine sent him a wink. It was a wink between work-place colleagues that says, "I see you're hemmed in!"

Looking at Terry, Jasmine reflected back on the very recent and very humourous conversation she'd had with Beth. The topic had been Terry's dick. Neither Beth nor Jasmine were afraid to get saucy. And at one point not long ago, Jasmine told Beth that many of the young female student-participants were heard chatting about Terry's specimen. In a professional setting this was completely inappropriate, and Jasmine had to scold five young women for objectifying men in general, and specifically for objectifying Terry, the Facilitator-Lead.

Jasmine burst out laughing when re-telling this story to Beth, "It was a necessary conversation, and in the end, I defended the sanctity of Terry's big dick."

And this joke got Beth laughing, and she finished the conversation by texting Jasmine the eggplant emoji and the meme: "It's just a rumour". Back at the sugar-shack, Jasmine was pondering all of Terry's anatomy.

Jasmine was capable of playing naive when required, but she was normally a very self-aware woman. She knew when a guy was checking her out, and Terry the handsome hunk in the sport jacket had been caught nervously looking her way despite all the attention he was getting elsewhere. Jasmine made sure to strike some revealing poses directly in his view. She did a provocative stretch-and-lift in the kitchen, reaching for the heavy container off the top shelf. She also bent down to the floor to sweep some imaginary debris, just to show Terry her fine ass and flexibility. Jasmine always wore tight, close-cropped t-shirts. And when she would twist and turn she revealed a few inches of toned midriff. She had the reveal down to an art, as her t-shirts would climb to show her hips and navel, and otherwise pull tight across her phenomenal tits. She had a long lean torso that was just beautiful to behold. It was no accident that Jasmine caught Terry staring. She walked over and put her hand to his bicep and gave it a friendly squeeze. "Having him chase me could be fun" she thought to herself.

Jasmine texted Max again: Highly unlikely Beth will come back to the loft, but I'm chatting with a few others, and anything is possible. Some members of the accounting team and administration staff may share a ride home.

At home Max was getting a bit of a buzz as he had moved from beer to hi-balls. With a little bit of sarcasm he told Jasmine to invite them all. But he should have known that Jasmine rarely backs-down.

Terry, just like Max, could see and appreciate Jasmine's superior attractive qualities. Her beauty and her personality together created an irresistible package. At 29 she was hitting a peak, and her beauty was often first defined by her golden hair that fell six inches shy of her waist. It had a wavey texture, and Max often remarked that it brought her a goddess complex. Max felt this on several occasions and under several circumstances, but he smiled knowing he would always feel it during sex when she was riding him reverse. It was just a thing! Jasmine would undulate and drive her hips down while Max would support her weight at the spine and grind upwards. Sometimes, as their bodies collided, she would look over her shoulder and hold eye-contact. It was the combination of sensual eye-gazing combined with the dirty act of fucking that triggered the goddess-complex, and it always made Max fall more deeply in love. Jasmine was the cheerful combination of hippy-chique and yoga-athletic. She was a naturally gorgeous female.

"Sorry to interrupt!" said Jasmine breaking into Terry's circle of women. "The team needs that super-sized cast-iron frying-pan outside on the grill, pronto." This was the perfect opportunity for Jasmine to squeeze between Terry and the wall, and accidentally brush against his neck and shoulders as she pushed through.

"Terry we need to talk work-stuff for ten minutes when you get a chance, so come find me" said Jasmine departing the scene. And Terry, energized by Jasmine's attention, chased after her, "let's talk now, and how heavy is that pan by the way?"

Jasmine's trap was sprung, and shortly thereafter she was flattered when Terry invited her for a walk through the farm. Many of the younger women were disappointed to see them walking-off alone regardless of the reasons why. Once out of sight Jasmine cracked a beer, giving her a reason to wink demurely at Terry. Terry was initially taken aback by her flirtations, but he couldn't resist holding her hand temporarily as the beer was passed off. "We'll share that one" said Jasmine, pleased with this new connection.

On their self-guided tour they walked past the syrup evaporators, through the barn, and on towards the edge of the woods. The temperature suggested summer would soon arrive and a gentle rain fell to earth. Jasmine and Terry were slowly getting misted, and as she got wet, Jasmine's silhouette became more and more impressive.

Jasmine never had difficulty attracting the attention of men, and she knew how to put herself on display. Kicking off her sandals and going barefoot, Jasmine playfully initiated some yoga poses in the farmer's field, moving from sun salutations to warrior one, warrior two, and then reverse warrior. These poses got a laugh out of Terry, and he savored this spontaneous and playful moment, taking in the view of Jasmine's killer physique. Terry's gaze no doubt lingered on the contours of her sensational rack which punched forward against the tight cotton of her shirt. Terry had never flirted with anyone from work before, but he had to wonder about bending the rules. Jasmine was so astonishing! And it was so weird and wonderful to have this time alone with her. Terry knew she was considered by many to be the staff-hottie, and here she was in his private company, and it felt like she was into him.

As Terry contemplated the situation, Jasmine assumed the standing-tree pose and elevated her arms to full extension. "What do you think?" she asked, giving Terry consent to review her body.

Taking her in, head to toe, he felt the heat of arousal. "Umm, are you asking about the pose, or about something else?"

Catching her smile, Terry continued, "Jasmine, you're posture is perfect... but this is you we're talking about after-all"

Jasmine appreciated the flattery and returned some of her own. "It's fun working with you Mr. Facilitator-Lead, nice title by the way, but I have to say, whenever we disagree it pisses me off that you have the final-say every time. Makes me want... to kick your ass, but I suppose I could be persuaded to try the de-escalation model you presented at the conference a few weeks ago."

This must have been some type of inside-joke because it made Terry laugh. "Oh yes the de-escalation model. De-Escalation in Times of Conflict..." said Terry.

"... Leads to Prosperity in Teamwork... yep. Got that part" said Jasmine with a touch of sarcasm.

"Your presentation was actually really good. So there's a compliment for you! A lot of female admirers in the audience in any case. And judging from the audience's reaction it's confirmed that you're pretty cute on stage" said Jasmine.

"Well I guess that's something" came Terry's reply.

Looking for a reason to introduce a physical-touch, Jasmine then took either side of Terry's shirt and stretched the fabric side to side. "You're not a bad dresser either. Looking professional but also kind of relaxed. Nice shirt by the way."

"Thanks for noticing. I figure dressing-up is never a bad idea"

"Yeah I can see you climbing the ladder that way. Looking good inside and out is very important, and you're right, dressing nicely won't hurt the cause."

Then pausing to stare Terry straight in the eye, Jasmine said "The boss is quite handsome"

"Technically, I'm ...."

"What? Technically not what?" Jasmine interrupted.

"Oh Jesus. Technically ... not ... supposed to be enamoured with beautiful, gorgeous, sensational, women from work" came Terry's reply.

"Enamoured? That's sweet. With whom?" Jasmine asked curiously.

"Oh Boy. Maybe a little smitten... with you. How could I not be?"

"And are you? Both smitten... and enamoured?" asked Jasmine with a wink.

"Ummm, definitely both" said Terry who couldn't help but be intoxicated by Jasmine's charm.

Terry then leaned-in, feeling overwhelming desire, and instinctively moved to meet Jasmine's lips. He was going for it! And when he saw her smile, it was the most wonderful feeling he'd had in a very long time.

First kisses are always special, and in this case Jasmine and Terry locked-lips to unleash some pent-up passion. Together their mouths indulged, and their bodies tingled. And as the kiss endured both were reluctant to pull away, their kinetic energy relinquishing hot steam.

"Wow" said Terry. "That was some kiss"

"Cowboy you are taking my breath away" said Jasmine looking around to see if anyone was watching.

"It's just that you're more or less irresistible" replied Terry with a devilish smile. "Jasmine, never tell me to jump off a bridge" he said rhetorically.

And this comment made Jasmine blush and look away, "You caught me at the right time"

Terry could feel a deep-well-of-desire that he had no doubt been repressing for months and months, and when their lips pressed together a second time, opening to tongue, the kiss sent electric shocks and soft whispers, "You're making me melt"

Terry was doing his best to play it cool, and not be besieged by his degree of shock. He was making-out with Jasmine LeClair, one of the hottest women in his orbit, and her feminine taste was out of this world!

With his tongue in her mouth, Terry was over the moon. He suspected the situation was made hotter still by the duress of the workplace-rules. There was an element of forbidden-fruit, and it made the temperature tick a little higher. Jasmine and Terry stood in each other's silence, both smiling and thinking of the possibility. Were they thinking the same thing?

Looking from side-to-side to make sure no one was watching, Jasmine moved closer. Terry could feel the power of her breath and the allure of her heart.

"Umm. Don't we have some urgent work-related project that we have got to get done immediately?" asked Jasmine winking.

"Session planning. Special events. Marketing. Proficiency Test. That's four big things with deadlines" replied Terry.

"Let's get a head-start somewhere with fewer distractions" suggested Jasmine. "I'll be your assistant"

"Y'know with a quiet place I'm sure we could accomplish an awful lot" said Terry.

"We're both going back to the city. Why don't we stop at my loft?" asked Jasmine. "We'll crush that work-list"

And Terry couldn't have approved more in her choice of words.

"And what's this BS about a proficiency-test?" Jasmine laughed indignantly as they returned to the party. "Terry, you better understand, if there's a test for me, there's gonna be one for you too."

Hide n Seek

Jasmine had called for a taxi back to the city, and much to her delight she wasn't leaving alone. Terry, workplace friend and colleague, was sharing the ride, as well as Doreen the accountant, who was dropped off at the half-way point. At the time of departure, there was a gaggle of Terry-fawners massively disappointed, and Doreen was befuddled with all the commotion. These unfulfilled crushes became a source of comedy for Jasmine as they closed the doors and sped away.

Both Terry and Jasmine had jumped into the back seat from the very beginning, and after waving goodbye to Doreen, Jasmine convinced the driver to let her smoke out the rear window. Aside from wondering what the heck she was going to do with Terry, she also knew she was having the time of her life. Jasmine felt liberated. She didn't like being tied down. She liked flirting with men, and Terry was so cute.

"If you are seriously going to make me write the proficiency test, then I'm getting some payback and you're going to have to do a productivity-exercise with me" said Jasmine insistently.

"Seems reasonable" said Terry. "Count me in"

And Jasmine smiled thinking of Max. He would ask if she was being a thrill-seeker in the moment, and she would say, "of course, because everyone is a thrill-seeker deep-down at heart".

Jasmine was looking out her passenger window and then up into the night sky. Her legs pressed against Terry and he cuddled in. She had changed from jeans to skirt just before climbing into the cab, and Terry's fingers rested against the bare skin of her leg, and she was loving the connection.

Jasmine had more than a few moments to spare, and she dialed in on her new man. He was kind-of dreamy, that was for sure. Jasmine knew she would enjoy being intimate with him if given the chance.

"More kissing would be hot" she thought to herself. Terry had made her heart stop when their lips connected back at the barn. The kissing and the touching had made her all aflutter!

"I'm picturing a wrestling-match as a tool to resolve any inevitable workplace differences this evening" said Jasmine out-loud and the taxi-cab driver smiled. Jasmine knew that in a fight she stood a chance if she threw the first punch. "I fight dirty by the way" she added, knowing that if she lost it

wouldn't be such a tragedy. The idea of his body on hers got her pulse racing.

Now looking at one another, their hands came together, and Jasmine squeezed to show her feminine strength. She held eye-contact with her new beau and squeezed again. The message from Jasmine to Terry was very real. They were each other's perfect flirt, and things were getting flirty. But in the end, time would run out, and she knew she had to communicate something to Max, but what? Her phone came out from her backpack and she initiated a slightly hectic text exchange with her soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend-fiancé. Is that what he was now? She was more than a little confused.

Jasmine texted: Hi hun, you'll never guess where I am.

Max texted back: I love a mystery!

Max: It's not that late so you should be at your party. But, you wouldn't ask me if it was going to be an easy answer. Right?

Jasmine: 

Max: So you're not at the party but you are somewhere else.

Jasmine: 

Max: Maybe you're in transit?

Jasmine: 

Max: ok you're going somewhere, or you're coming home.

Jasmine: 

The excessive use of the happy-face emoji was definitely a little disturbing. Jasmine was playing a game Max had not seen her play in a long time. He noted that she was shy but voluntary. She was waiting for him to extract the information he needed.

Jasmine: Coming home...... might not be alone

Max: Bringing guests?!?

Jasmine: A few of shared a ride. Terry is still with me ..... we have work due for Sunday now. Sucks!!

Max: Ok, do I know Terry?

Jasmine: Mmmm, I think you met once... Anyways, we collabed together on the closing-agenda, and now the summary is due Sunday. Max, I know it's Friday but Terry and I wanna get it out of the way. We're gonna do it right now.....ok? As administrator Terry sets the deadlines and I volunteered the loft as the perfect place.